Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ^^^^Yeah thx to The Gootz for the major reps.

You said you need steals, assists and 3s. Just based off that I think the main player you should target is Ty Lawson. He does all 3 of those things extremely well. Now purely based off current value Amare straight up for Lawson is probably fair but let's try to get you some more value (Amare is one of the big names people tend to over value). I think another great player to target would be Paul George (Great source of 3s and steals).

I really think you should offer Amare and Joakim for Ty Lawson, Paul George, +1. While that alone is pretty close to fair, I think your first offer should be for Lawson, George and either Anderson or Jack. If he doesn't bite on your 2 for his 3, offer to throw in Richardson or Dudley (preferably dudley).

Make your first offer:
    Amare+Joakim+Dudley / George, Lawson, and Jack (I think you could use more assists than 3s which is all Anderson will provide)

Second Offer if he doesn't bite:
    Amare+Joakim+Richardson / George, Lawson and Jack

If he doesn't bite on either get back to me.
    Miami Heat 2006 Champions
    Miami Heat 2012 Champions
    Miami Heat 2013 Champions

3 raaaangs!

DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by chipotleking View Post
    Should i accept trade of my dorell wright and tyson chandler for his iguodala and tristan thompson?

He also has markieff morris and hansbrough, but i dont know if he'll be willing to replace thompson with one of those 2 guys.

14 player league. 9 category standard.

What do u guys think? I'm punting blocks, and i know chandler will return to his career average of 1 block a game soon enough

and how do u think iguodala will do this season? Better or worse than last year?
    Chandler is currently ranked 17 and he will probably fall at least 20-30 spots by years end while Iggy is currently ranked 23 and will prob fall 10-20 spots. That right there is pretty even. To throw in Wright at his absolute lowest value is kind of desperate and stupid especially for a waiver wire pick up that may be a dud. Trust me when I say Dorrell can't get any worse. He will eventually throw up some nice digits for a game or 2 and then you could get some more value out of trading him. Howwever, just don't be scared to trade him when he puts up some numbers.

3 raaaangs!

Originally Posted by Xnightwing View Post
    Just one game for Danny Green... is he really worth a pick up in 12 team league
    Yeah it is just one game. I think Mullens is a much better pickup. I was just stating who was hot. However, although it was just one game, you have to realize the Manu's minutes are still completely up for grabs and he might have just cemeneted a good deal of them with that performance. He also has the ability to throw in some goodies in your stat line (steals, blocks and 3s)

Originally Posted by DatFatWhale View Post
    green had 1 good game in a shiity spur system. not sure if want.

brb score 7 pts in 20 min next game n get dropped..
    See above.

3 raaaangs!

Originally Posted by JerryMaguire View Post
    You guys need to start reppin OP. He only had 30 reps when this thread started and he's only at 87 after helpin all you dudes?

C'mon son.
    lol repped.

3 raaaangs!

DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AlliWantisLulz View Post
    alright OP need more help

I picked up Gary Neal and Mike Miller and dropped Perkins...I put Miller on IR, I picked him up just in case he plays good when he comes back, which could be soon.

anyways my question is should I drop both Miller and Neal and pick up Corey Maggette (he's out 2-3 weeks so ill put him on IR) and 1 of the following Dudley (still on waivers though)/Grant Hill/Prince/Mullens?

some other available FAs I could pick up are
    Trevor Ariza (out for a few more games)
    Taj Gibson
    Marreese Speights
    George Hill
    Daniel Green
    Jordan Crawford
    Channing Frye
    Derrick Williams
    James Johnson
    Hakim Warrick
    Josh Howard
    Anthony Morrow
    Delonte West
    Rudy Fernandez
    Daniel Gibson
    ditch miller and neal. pick up maggette & anthony morrow. if morrow get to keep his startin job like last year, should give u plenty of stats.

edit: mayb hold onto to neal for a few game to see how much minute he gets and then decide rather or not to pick up maggette

alright OP need more help

I picked up Gary Neal and Mike Miller and dropped Perkins...I put Miller on IR, I picked him up just in case he plays good when he comes back, which could be soon.

anyways my question is should I drop both Miller and Neal and pick up Corey Maggette (he's out 2-3 weeks so ill put him on IR) and 1 of the following Dudley (still on waivers though)/Grant Hill/Prince/Mullens?

some other available FAs I could pick up are
    Trevor Ariza (out for a few more games)
    Taj Gibson
    Marreese Speights
    George Hill
    Daniel Green
    Jordan Crawford
    Channing Frye
    Derrick Williams
    James Johnson
    Hakim Warrick
    Josh Howard
    Anthony Morrow
    Delonte West
    Rudy Fernandez
    Daniel Gibson
    I can tell you Miller's fantasy value will be dismal at best. He will struggle to get minutes in the Heat's lineup. I would rather have Maggette on IR. Also I would rather have Dudley over Neal. Also keep in mind that Mullens may get the starting gig and has a sliver of potential to do Spencer Hawes numbers.

I would pick up Magette and Mullens/Dudley (if your in need of rebounds and/or blocks go with Mullens)

3 raaaangs!

Favrelicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) Favrelicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) Favrelicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) Favrelicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) Favrelicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) Favrelicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) Favrelicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) Favrelicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) Favrelicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) Favrelicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) Favrelicious will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Beasley is out the next 3 games at least it says on fantasy, and he is my only SF on my team. I think I need to drop him for another SF for next weeks matchup. I already have less spots holding on to Randolf right now.

Read This If You're Gay AlliWantisLulz's Avatar
    AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ditch miller and neal. pick up maggette & anthony morrow. if morrow get to keep his startin job like last year, should give u plenty of stats.

edit: mayb hold onto to neal for a few game to see how much minute he gets and then decide rather or not to pick up maggette
    thanks for answering...I'm undecided with Morrow he is very inconsistent
    I will keep my eye on him in the next few games.

Originally Posted by DeanCainGainz View Post
    I can tell you Miller's fantasy value will be dismal at best. He will struggle to get minutes in the Heat's lineup. I would rather have Maggette on IR. Also I would rather have Dudley over Neal. Also keep in mind that Mullens may get the starting gig and has a sliver of potential to do Spencer Hawes numbers.

I would pick up Magette and Mullens/Dudley (if your in need of rebounds and/or blocks go with Mullens)
    I'm top 3 in all Rebound categories...2 in oreb, 3 in dreb, 2 total rebs and im number 2 in blocks. (10 team league)

will definitely replace Miller with Magette and will decide between Dudley/Mulles/Morrow after Neal plays tonight.

thanks again
    -Amber Heard crew-
    -Camilla Belle crew-
    -Megan Fox Crew-
    -Cecilia Rospigliosi crew-

Read This If You're Gay AlliWantisLulz's Avatar
    AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Favrelicious View Post
    Beasley is out the next 3 games at least it says on fantasy, and he is my only SF on my team. I think I need to drop him for another SF for next weeks matchup. I already have less spots holding on to Randolf right now.
    yeah...sucks I got him too but I can wait until he gets healthy.
    -Amber Heard crew-
    -Camilla Belle crew-
    -Megan Fox Crew-
    -Cecilia Rospigliosi crew-

Favrelicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) Favrelicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) Favrelicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) Favrelicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) Favrelicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) Favrelicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) Favrelicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) Favrelicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) Favrelicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) Favrelicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) Favrelicious will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeah...sucks I got him too but I can wait until he gets healthy.
    I can pick up Dudley right now to fill in for next week. Dudley has been consistently better than Beasley thus far anyway.

thanks for answering...I'm undecided with Morrow he is very inconsistent
    I will keep my eye on him in the next few games.

I'm top 3 in all Rebound categories...2 in oreb, 3 in dreb, 2 total rebs and im number 2 in blocks. (10 team league)

will definitely replace Miller with Magette and will decide between Dudley/Mulles/Morrow after Neal plays tonight.

thanks again
    Good call. Who knows, if Danny Green gets significant minutes and puts up some stats he might be worth looking at as well.

3 raaaangs!

Originally Posted by Favrelicious View Post
    I can pick up Dudley right now to fill in for next week. Dudley has been consistently better than Beasley thus far anyway.
    Don't drop Beasley bro. He might actually only be out 2 games and it just isn't worth ditching him for that.

3 raaaangs!

Xnightwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xnightwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xnightwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xnightwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xnightwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xnightwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xnightwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xnightwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xnightwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xnightwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xnightwing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah it is just one game. I think Mullens is a much better pickup. I was just stating who was hot. However, although it was just one game, you have to realize the Manu's minutes are still completely up for grabs and he might have just cemeneted a good deal of them with that performance. He also has the ability to throw in some goodies in your stat line (steals, blocks and 3s)
    Gregg Pop tends to play his guards randomly depending on who's hot that night... Gary Neal only played like 20 mins and I'm pretty sure within the week he will be back in shape and go up to 35+ leaving Green with little minutes to spare... Also I think it was the spurs 4th game in 5 nights or something and therefore hes more inclined to play his bench to rest his vets. We'll see in a few games I guess.

kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sell high or keep?
    Al Harringon
    Gallinari
    Teague

12 team roto
    CMON YOU STUPID IDIOT crew

Broken Matt Hardy crew

DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kronzino View Post
    Sell high or keep?
    Al Harringon
    Gallinari
    Teague

12 team roto
    sell all 3 if u can. gallinari is kinda iffy but people say he will have a breakout year. he's worth holding onto. teague's gonna play less when captain kirk comes back and he doesnt contribute that much anyway.

Xnightwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xnightwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xnightwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xnightwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xnightwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xnightwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xnightwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xnightwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xnightwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xnightwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xnightwing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sell all 3 if u can. gallinari is kinda iffy but people say he will have a breakout year. he's worth holding onto. teague's gonna play less when captain kirk comes back and he doesnt contribute that much anyway.
    Yeah Gallo is currently having an awesome season, the 2 stls per game are really nice... I want to sell him high for Granger, but Granger has been crappy lately... what you think?

Originally Posted by Xnightwing View Post
    Yeah Gallo is currently having an awesome season, the 2 stls per game are really nice... I want to sell him high for Granger, but Granger has been crappy lately... what you think?

i think i 'd rather have gallo. better system and a high scoring team compared to the pacers. granger will never get the stats he put up 2-3 years ago where he was avging 23-25 pts a game. the pacers are pretty stacked in the 2's and the 3's. look at his game log this year. 12-15 shot a game and hes not making much of them. most he would put up this year will prolly be 30 pt if he goes off a few nights. but with gallo, its constant 20+ and he be making them 3's when hes hot. they're essentially the same player but gallo is much a safer bet

ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just wanted your analysis:

10-team 9-CAT H2H Yahoo Jellybeans league. 10 starters, 4 bench players.

My current team is:
    PG/SG:
    D-Wade, Monta, Jarrett Jack, and Jeff Teague
    SG: Marshon Brooks
    SG/SF: Paul Pierce, James Harden, and Manu Ginobili
    PF: Paul Millsap
    PF/C: Al Horford, Ryan Anderson, Elton Brand
    C: Greg Monroe, Marcin Gortat.

I'm most likely going to be 12-6 after two weeks and in a tie for first place. I'm really confident that I have the top team in the league and according to BBMonster.com only two guys are even close.

I'm really planning for the playoffs since 6 out of the 10 teams make it (Top-2 get byes). I already picked up Manu off of waivers because I'm not sweating his injury at all (plus the fact that he misses 6 weeks may be good for the fantasy playoffs since his legs won't wear down.)

At what point do you pick up Zach Randolph off of waivers? It is a daily-lineup league. I'm thinking if I am at the top of the standings after Week 5, then I do it and hold onto him and Ginobili and roll with 12 for the next three-four weeks.

skizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Trying to get Kevin Durant from another team but not to sure what to offer for him. The other team is pretty solid in all categories and I'm trying to do a 2 for 1 or 3 for 2 so i can stream a player and eventually drop them to hold one the injured players on the wire (Manu Ginobili, Zach Randolph, Brook Lopez).

This is my 10-team league roster:
    PG: Deron Williams
    SG:James Harden
    G:Chris Paul
    SF:Jason Richardson
    PF:Javale Mcgee
    F:Serge Ibaka
    C:Nene Hilario
    C:Samuel Dalembert
    Util:John Wall
    Util:Greg Monroe

BN:Arron Afflalo
    BN:Ricky Rubio
    BN:Kris Humphries

And this is his team:
    PG: Devin Harris
    SG: Raymond Felton
    G: Wes Matthews
    SF: Kevin Durant
    PF: Michael Beasley
    F: Josh Smith
    C: Al Horford
    C: Andrew Bynum
    UTIL: Danilo Gallinari
    UTIL: Chris Kaman

BN:Ben Gordon
    BN:Mario Chalmers
    BN:Al Harrington

I shot him an offer of Deron and Kris Humphries for Kevin Durant. I think i should trade some of my bigs but not too sure what offers i should put up.
    KNICKS

DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Should I propose my Holiday and Teague for Rubio and Jarrett Jack? My other PG are Rose and Shumpert.

FROGGBUSTER is just really nice. (+1000) FROGGBUSTER is just really nice. (+1000) FROGGBUSTER is just really nice. (+1000) FROGGBUSTER is just really nice. (+1000) FROGGBUSTER is just really nice. (+1000) FROGGBUSTER is just really nice. (+1000) FROGGBUSTER is just really nice. (+1000) FROGGBUSTER is just really nice. (+1000) FROGGBUSTER is just really nice. (+1000) FROGGBUSTER is just really nice. (+1000) FROGGBUSTER is just really nice. (+1000)
    Should I trade Durant, Tyreke, & B. Jennings for Deron + Love?

H2H league, 9 categories + A/T, so point guards are given more weight in terms of value. Not looking for certain categories, this is more of a value trade.

Worth it?

Originally Posted by kronzino View Post
    Sell high or keep?
    Al Harringon
    Gallinari
    Teague

12 team roto
    Don't sell Gallo. If anything I think he hasn't lived up to his expectations. Yeah he's had a couple great games but expect more. Al Harrington def. sell high (lol if you can) and same with Teague cause Hinrich will be back.

3 raaaangs!

Originally Posted by ZidaneValor View Post
    Just wanted your analysis:

10-team 9-CAT H2H Yahoo Jellybeans league. 10 starters, 4 bench players.

My current team is:
    PG/SG:
    D-Wade, Monta, Jarrett Jack, and Jeff Teague
    SG: Marshon Brooks
    SG/SF: Paul Pierce, James Harden, and Manu Ginobili
    PF: Paul Millsap
    PF/C: Al Horford, Ryan Anderson, Elton Brand
    C: Greg Monroe, Marcin Gortat.

I'm most likely going to be 12-6 after two weeks and in a tie for first place. I'm really confident that I have the top team in the league and according to BBMonster.com only two guys are even close.

I'm really planning for the playoffs since 6 out of the 10 teams make it (Top-2 get byes). I already picked up Manu off of waivers because I'm not sweating his injury at all (plus the fact that he misses 6 weeks may be good for the fantasy playoffs since his legs won't wear down.)

At what point do you pick up Zach Randolph off of waivers? It is a daily-lineup league. I'm thinking if I am at the top of the standings after Week 5, then I do it and hold onto him and Ginobili and roll with 12 for the next three-four weeks.
    Team looks good. You have a lot of real nice sleeper picks. I like how you're the only person not trying to make some crazy trade (trades are fun but not the most important factor of FBB). I would normally advise against holding to any yet alone 2 injured players in a h2h daily lineup league but if you're that confident about then go ahead. I would say hold onto Manu for sure (since you already grabbed him) and wait and see how you do in next weeks matchup. If you're looking good after next week go ahead and pick up ZBO as well. You will pretty much have the championship locked down if you can manage with that. If you start to slip, you could always drop him but with 6 out of the 10 teams making the playoffs you should be straight. So def. wait at least week but I really see no problem picking him up after this week considering that 6/10 teams will make it anyway and you're tied for 1st.

Are other teams holding on to their injured players for the most part (besides manu and zbo)? Steph Curry? Eric Gordon? Brook Lopez? If they are holding on to them then you have to think that you'll actually be evenly matched anyway unless one of your other players goes down.

3 raaaangs!

Originally Posted by skizz View Post
    Trying to get Kevin Durant from another team but not to sure what to offer for him. The other team is pretty solid in all categories and I'm trying to do a 2 for 1 or 3 for 2 so i can stream a player and eventually drop them to hold one the injured players on the wire (Manu Ginobili, Zach Randolph, Brook Lopez).

This is my 10-team league roster:
    PG: Deron Williams
    SG:James Harden
    G:Chris Paul
    SF:Jason Richardson
    PF:Javale Mcgee
    F:Serge Ibaka
    C:Nene Hilario
    C:Samuel Dalembert
    Util:John Wall
    Util:Greg Monroe

BN:Arron Afflalo
    BN:Ricky Rubio
    BN:Kris Humphries

And this is his team:
    PG: Devin Harris
    SG: Raymond Felton
    G: Wes Matthews
    SF: Kevin Durant
    PF: Michael Beasley
    F: Josh Smith
    C: Al Horford
    C: Andrew Bynum
    UTIL: Danilo Gallinari
    UTIL: Chris Kaman

BN:Ben Gordon
    BN:Mario Chalmers
    BN:Al Harrington

I shot him an offer of Deron and Kris Humphries for Kevin Durant. I think i should trade some of my bigs but not too sure what offers i should put up.
    Deron and Humph for Durant and Chalmers (or another filler)?

Edit: Mind=nuked. Didn't even read the last line of your post. You read my mind. Yeah that's a great offer. Prob won't take it though but its a good start.

Edit2: I also like James Harden and D-Will for Kev Durant and Felton/Horford. Harden is actually the highest ranked player out of all them but that shouldn't hold.
    Last edited by DeanCainGainz; 01-08-2012 at 06:26 PM.

3 raaaangs!

Originally Posted by DoiEvenLift View Post
    Should I propose my Holiday and Teague for Rubio and Jarrett Jack? My other PG are Rose and Shumpert.
    Damn. IDK man. As much as I love Rubio's potential and am satisfied with Jack. Dumping Holiday is tough. That's tough but then again you have Rose.

The way I see it J Jack and Teague are equal (there ranks are within 10) but Teague will lose value so I like that. While Jrue is at 38 currently and I believe he can be higher but your also getting Rubio who I truly believe can approach top 30 with a bigger role but is currently above 100. I think it's your choice man. Do you want immediate production or future value? How are you doing in your league? If you're doing well, I truly would take it.

3 raaaangs!

Originally Posted by FROGGBUSTER View Post
    Should I trade Durant, Tyreke, & B. Jennings for Deron + Love?

H2H league, 9 categories + A/T, so point guards are given more weight in terms of value. Not looking for certain categories, this is more of a value trade.

Worth it?
    I would have to side with the other guy for sure. I'm just completely sketched out by Deron's situation in NJ and really would rather have nothing to do with him. Not to mention he will plague you with turnovers due to him trying to do everything for his team. Injury prone + turnover monster + possible shut down = notsureifwant.jpg. Love is about equal to Durant. Right now he's ranked higher but anything can change (it's early).

3 raaaangs!

chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Chandler is currently ranked 17 and he will probably fall at least 20-30 spots by years end while Iggy is currently ranked 23 and will prob fall 10-20 spots. That right there is pretty even. To throw in Wright at his absolute lowest value is kind of desperate and stupid especially for a waiver wire pick up that may be a dud. Trust me when I say Dorrell can't get any worse. He will eventually throw up some nice digits for a game or 2 and then you could get some more value out of trading him. Howwever, just don't be scared to trade him when he puts up some numbers.
    Thanks OP. I just traded dorell wright and tyson chandler for Iguodala and Norris Cole. NOW how did i do??

FROGGBUSTER is just really nice. (+1000) FROGGBUSTER is just really nice. (+1000) FROGGBUSTER is just really nice. (+1000) FROGGBUSTER is just really nice. (+1000) FROGGBUSTER is just really nice. (+1000) FROGGBUSTER is just really nice. (+1000) FROGGBUSTER is just really nice. (+1000) FROGGBUSTER is just really nice. (+1000) FROGGBUSTER is just really nice. (+1000) FROGGBUSTER is just really nice. (+1000) FROGGBUSTER is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would have to side with the other guy for sure. I'm just completely sketched out by Deron's situation in NJ and really would rather have nothing to do with him. Not to mention he will plague you with turnovers due to him trying to do everything for his team. Injury prone + turnover monster + possible shut down = notsureifwant.jpg. Love is about equal to Durant. Right now he's ranked higher but anything can change (it's early).
    Don't you think Deron will get back to being his studly self once he gets help from the return of Brook Lopez? I just can't see him being this bad for that much longer, especially when B-Lo returns = perfect buy-low opportunity?

Originally Posted by FROGGBUSTER View Post
    Don't you think Deron will get back to being his studly self once he gets help from the return of Brook Lopez? I just can't see him being this bad for that much longer, especially when B-Lo returns = perfect buy-low opportunity?
    Yeah but you aren't even buying that low. Since Love is as close to even as you can be with Durant (if not better), you're basically giving up Tyreke and Jenning for Deron. Besides the reasons I said I don't want anything to do with Deron, I also can't help but think he'll do the same thing as last year and shut it down during your most important time of the h2h fantasy season (fantasy playoffs). Also B Lo is going to miss way too much time IMO to really let that effect your decision. Yes it will probably help his efficiency but who knows what can happen in that time.

You're def. right that Deron won't get any worse but I just don't think it's worth it. Even more so considering the numbers Tyreke put up tonight and his last game.

Your choice though brah. Just offering my opinion.

3 raaaangs!

Originally Posted by chipotleking View Post
    Thanks OP. I just traded dorell wright and tyson chandler for Iguodala and Norris Cole. NOW how did i do??
    I like it. Not groundbreaking but Cole adds some extra value with a lot of upside.

3 raaaangs!