Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Let's Go Rangers!! Mr. Costanza's Avatar
    Mr. Costanza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Costanza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Costanza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Costanza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Costanza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Costanza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Costanza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Costanza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Costanza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Costanza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Costanza will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BEQ one View Post
    I just think we should all care a little more.
    lol....but do u belive the 2012 stuff or was that not you saying it?

Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sk888 View Post
    collision with a big ass meteorite/comet
    with our current technology i am sure that the world could unite and nuke it out of its collision course/existence

it would be a very unifying thing for the planet and countries IMO to launch all nukes at this huge incoming meteorite

stuff could go wrong though but i think if a meteorite the size of the one that made the dinosaurs extinct was incoming, we would be able to kill it/change its course because we are smart enough.

IMO earth is gona get swallowed by the sun when it turns to a red giant in 5 bil years, anyone still on earth will die.

im not sure how much humans will change as a species by then seeing as we have only existed 200,000 years so far
    Last edited by Heiber; 09-19-2007 at 10:23 PM.

Mr. Costanza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Costanza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Costanza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Costanza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Costanza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Costanza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Costanza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Costanza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Costanza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Costanza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Costanza will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Heiber View Post
    with our current technology i am sure that the world could unite and nuke it out of its collision course/existence

it would be a very unifying thing for the planet and countries IMO to launch all nukes at this huge incoming meteorite

stuff could go wrong though but i think if a meteorite the size of the one that made the dinosaurs extinct was incoming, we would be able to kill it/change its course because we are smart enough.
    interseting point...something like that would make all of mankind unite...if we reacted correctly (by we i mean mankind)

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nyg99 View Post
    Hillary Clinton
    +1

Nukes > Mankind

then the sun will burn out in some trillion years and earth will become either a moon on some bigger planets or a meteor that will eventually crash onto some other stars.

Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^ added some stuff to my post

BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    (ಠ_ಠ)( ۞_۟۞) ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

ذربايجان ديلیMISC VIGILANTEذربايجان ديلی

Secret rep trading threads are secret.

☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ The Misc. Mid Rollers ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

yea i doubt humans will exist hwo they do now in 5 billion years.....

BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by antgoalie135 View Post
    yea i doubt humans will exist hwo they do now in 5 billion years.....
    ****.. I hope so too
    (ಠ_ಠ)( ۞_۟۞) ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Originally Posted by BEQ one View Post
    ****.. I hope so too
    what? you hope what

what? you hope what
    lol i said the same thing

Facing the wind Thomas.of.Hunter's Avatar
    Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yea i doubt humans will exist hwo they do now in 200 years.....
    fixed(serious)

Kittles will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kittles will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kittles will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kittles will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kittles will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kittles will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kittles will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kittles will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kittles will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kittles will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kittles will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    World ends..."not with a bang, but a whimper.."

Originally Posted by aaron653 View Post
    fixed(serious)
    well he meant as a species, we wont change that much physically in 200 years

but in 4 bil years we changed from ,,, microorganisms into humans...

i highly reccomend this video

Facing the wind Thomas.of.Hunter's Avatar
    Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    well he meant as a species, we wont change that much physically in 200 years

but in 4 bil years we changed from ,,, microorganisms into humans...

i highly reccomend this video
    yeah i meant as a species too...because i don't think we'll be here...ya rly.

Originally Posted by aaron653 View Post
    yeah i meant as a species too...because i don't think we'll be here...ya rly.
    none of us will be, but our ancestors will ... its not like no one is gona be alive in 200 years unless we actually blow the planet up completely or create a black hole on accident etc lol

none of us will be, but our ancestors will ... its not like no one is gona be alive in 200 years unless we actually blow the planet up completely or create a black hole on accident etc lol
    me nd u r on like the same brainwave on this lol

Registered User ShamusTheFamous's Avatar
    ShamusTheFamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShamusTheFamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShamusTheFamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShamusTheFamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShamusTheFamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShamusTheFamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShamusTheFamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShamusTheFamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShamusTheFamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShamusTheFamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShamusTheFamous will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I Dont know how..... But i knew who....

That damn Chuck Norris.....
    Attached Images
    Last edited by ShamusTheFamous; 09-19-2007 at 10:52 PM.

Registered User ShamusTheFamous's Avatar
    ShamusTheFamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShamusTheFamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShamusTheFamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShamusTheFamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShamusTheFamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShamusTheFamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShamusTheFamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShamusTheFamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShamusTheFamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShamusTheFamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShamusTheFamous will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hmmm dont even know how to make the picture show. OOOH well

Originally Posted by osymgr View Post
    the person whose dream we are all in will wake up
    lol that would be one beast of a dream

lol....wait wheres the guy with the 2012....lolz

hmm

Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ozkar View Post
    I was going to make a poll, but there are too many options.

In my opinion, I think that physicists are going to go too far with their particle accelerators and by mistake will create a black hole or some other weird object that will swallow the entire Solar System in a few minutes.

Read the book of Revelations in the Bible. It's all there for ya. . .
    Idiotic and inconsequential people are still idiotic and inconsequential.

Ozkar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ozkar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ozkar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ozkar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ozkar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ozkar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ozkar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ozkar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ozkar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ozkar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ozkar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    To those of you that think that we could somehow prevent a huge meteor from hitting earth, you've been watching too many movies. The truth is, there are many meteors out there that could hit Earth and we haven't detected them. It's very hard to detect meterors in space. Also, they would hit extremely fast. You wouldn't even see it coming. It will show up in the sky and the next millisecond: BOOM.
    **B.M.B.C**

kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by boxcarguy07 View Post
    I don't know, but that is the biggest picture I've ever seen. Does it have anything to do with the end of the world? Or did you just think it was pretty?

I think we're all gonna blow eachother up. Boom. The end.
    ariel of a particle accelerator.

japlha will become famous soon enough. (+50) japlha will become famous soon enough. (+50) japlha will become famous soon enough. (+50) japlha will become famous soon enough. (+50) japlha will become famous soon enough. (+50) japlha will become famous soon enough. (+50) japlha will become famous soon enough. (+50) japlha will become famous soon enough. (+50) japlha will become famous soon enough. (+50) japlha will become famous soon enough. (+50) japlha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "This is how the world ends. Swallowed in fire, but not in darkness. You will live on, the voice of all our ancestors, the voice of our fathers and our mothers to the last generation. We created the world we think you would have wished for us, and now we leave the cradle for the last time."

fitness intelligentsia ACslatering's Avatar
    ACslatering is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ACslatering is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ACslatering is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ACslatering is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ACslatering is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ACslatering is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ACslatering is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ACslatering is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ACslatering is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ACslatering is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ACslatering is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    oh thats an easy one - i'm expecting an arms race pretty soon - the aftermath will have our earth looking like an applecore...

there will be many male casualties and my last 30 years on the planet will be spent repopulating the earth.
    Anna spelt backwards is Anna. Coincidence? I think NOT! - EclipseTT

BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I say nuclear war

CEO Alex is a name known to all. (+5000) CEO Alex is a name known to all. (+5000) CEO Alex is a name known to all. (+5000) CEO Alex is a name known to all. (+5000) CEO Alex is a name known to all. (+5000) CEO Alex is a name known to all. (+5000) CEO Alex is a name known to all. (+5000) CEO Alex is a name known to all. (+5000) CEO Alex is a name known to all. (+5000) CEO Alex is a name known to all. (+5000) CEO Alex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    La guerrilla Colombiana nos va a matar!

I wanna be here when the world ends...it'll be the experience of a lifetime.
    Last edited by CEO Alex; 09-20-2007 at 09:39 AM.
    Just posting from the bridge I live under. :)

Originally Posted by CEO Alex View Post
    La guerrilla Colombiana nos va a matar!

I wanna be here when the world ends...it'll be the experience of a lifetime.
    Oh noes! Not the gorillas!

See, I'm not the only one who wants to be here when it ends.

What if we're in teh matrix?
    (ಠ_ಠ)( ۞_۟۞) ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘