Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    South Florida brah BoilerUpIndy's Avatar
    BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Romanus122 View Post

**** just got real.
    nah brah OP is in Indiana...the ******* who he's talking about actually lives 5 minutes from me in the next town
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew (AND WAS FRONT ROW AT ASOT 700)┗(-_- )┓

Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    edit...

that was the **** that was nailing oPs GF
    CHICAGO CREW!

Royals Crew
    Chiefs crew
    Rawdog or no dog crew..

psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in for some updates
    *If you have a personal blog you are looking to get readers to, and want to network with me, get at me in my inbox. It's just basically a link exchange or just an extra person to view and comment for free :)

My Personal blog: http://iamcandyman.com
    My Fitness Blog: http://lovemymuscles.com
    My Personal Fitness Blog/Journal/Log: http://lovemymusclesfitness.com

.Locus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .Locus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .Locus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .Locus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .Locus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .Locus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .Locus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .Locus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .Locus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .Locus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .Locus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    since you were logged in, why didn't you remove him as a friend and block him from your gf's ********?
    unless your gf is gonna go out of her way to talk to him again, she'll just assume he's never online etc
    and this kid won't be able to message her anymore.

James40 is on a distinguished road. (+10) James40 is on a distinguished road. (+10) James40 is on a distinguished road. (+10) James40 is on a distinguished road. (+10) James40 is on a distinguished road. (+10) James40 is on a distinguished road. (+10) James40 is on a distinguished road. (+10) James40 is on a distinguished road. (+10) James40 is on a distinguished road. (+10) James40 is on a distinguished road. (+10) James40 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In!

250rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) 250rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) 250rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) 250rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) 250rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) 250rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) 250rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) 250rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) 250rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) 250rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) 250rider will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    UPDATE:
    -Corys GF just said thanks for showing her and that he has a lot of issues. LOL
    -I sent message to Cory that went like this,
    "Lets make this simple, **** OFF!!!"

P.S. Good luck with your trustworthy, honest relationship goals for 2012!

-Asked GF if she wanted to talk to me about anything... she played dumb for awhile, I told her to quit playing stupid, and then she goes it must be about my convo with Cory.(Women are genius) I basically blew up on her and she started pulling "I dont deserve you, what can I do to make it up to you, etc. So I said lets just break up! Nows she freaking the fuark out and saying sorry and she will never speak to a guy again...

Will update later

AirCanada is a name known to all. (+5000) AirCanada is a name known to all. (+5000) AirCanada is a name known to all. (+5000) AirCanada is a name known to all. (+5000) AirCanada is a name known to all. (+5000) AirCanada is a name known to all. (+5000) AirCanada is a name known to all. (+5000) AirCanada is a name known to all. (+5000) AirCanada is a name known to all. (+5000) AirCanada is a name known to all. (+5000) AirCanada is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 250rider View Post
    UPDATE:

-Asked GF if she wanted to talk to me about anything... she played dumb for awhile, I told her to quit playing stupid, and then she goes it must be about my convo with Cory.(Women are genius) I basically blew up on her and she started pulling "I dont deserve you, what can I do to make it up to you, etc. So I said lets just break up! Nows she freaking the fuark out and saying sorry and she will never speak to a guy again...

Will update later
    OP don't bother, break it off, trust is fragile and people don't change that easily. On to the next one.

HIIT is a name known to all. (+5000) HIIT is a name known to all. (+5000) HIIT is a name known to all. (+5000) HIIT is a name known to all. (+5000) HIIT is a name known to all. (+5000) HIIT is a name known to all. (+5000) HIIT is a name known to all. (+5000) HIIT is a name known to all. (+5000) HIIT is a name known to all. (+5000) HIIT is a name known to all. (+5000) HIIT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh OP. I read the chat - and I realise you've been with you're girlfriend two years but:

- even engaging with a guy who she's had sex with is cause to be annoyed. She has nothing much with him but a past sexual relationship.
    Plus I don't buy guys and girls can be good friends and I think it's often dubious when they have an ex as a friend; but this is just a sexual fling without the emotions of a long term ex.

- she NEVER turns him down
    She says 'I dunno' - which any single guy knows means yes, but not right now to make it seem less slutty.
    She also says you might not find me attractive - that's an indicator of interest. She's asking the guy to affirm her attractiveness and to smooch her some more. That bit really annoyed me because I've had girls do that sort of thing, before hooking up with them.

You think it was all him hitting on her? I'm not so sure - she created it. She said to a guy she'd had a sexual fling, that you weren't doing good. No, that's not what she said exactly, but she's giving him the opening. You don't just say to a stranger; oh we've had our ups and downs. You don't. You say 'yes it's going very well thanks, we love each other very much' etc etc. You might tell your best friend BUT you don't tell a guy who might still want to ****. This is what girls do!!!

Understand why you might have needed something more to end it -- but you shouldn't be mad at the guy. He has no responsibility to you. If he hits on your girlfriend, and she says no, go away; that's fine. If she says no repeatedly, and starts bothering her - then yes, cause for concern. But the ONLY person responsible to you is HER. Personally, I would have waited it out and see if she continued and would have watched for signs - watched her body language, if she did it, then you'd try to spy, catch her laptop etc etc...

Personally, I think what she has written is good cause for a breakup. I would probably do it in your situation.

Edit: sounds like you're probably going to forgive her. Your choice. I wouldn't.

Tarnor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tarnor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tarnor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tarnor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tarnor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tarnor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tarnor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tarnor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tarnor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tarnor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tarnor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So, you two are no longer together..

More pics with less clothes?

DJWager is just really nice. (+1000) DJWager is just really nice. (+1000) DJWager is just really nice. (+1000) DJWager is just really nice. (+1000) DJWager is just really nice. (+1000) DJWager is just really nice. (+1000) DJWager is just really nice. (+1000) DJWager is just really nice. (+1000) DJWager is just really nice. (+1000) DJWager is just really nice. (+1000) DJWager is just really nice. (+1000)
    update:
    -corys gf just said thanks for showing her and that he has a lot of issues. Lol
    -i sent message to cory that went like this,
    "lets make this simple, **** off!!!"

p.s. Good luck with your trustworthy, honest relationship goals for 2012!

-asked gf if she wanted to talk to me about anything... She played dumb for awhile, i told her to quit playing stupid, and then she goes it must be about my convo with cory.(women are genius) i basically blew up on her and she started pulling "i dont deserve you, what can i do to make it up to you, etc. So i said lets just break up! Nows she freaking the fuark out and saying sorry and she will never speak to a guy again...

Will update later
    gjdm

Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DJWager View Post
    gjdm
    Rep him, *******. He deserves it for manning up and moving on.

slimshaheed will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimshaheed will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimshaheed will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimshaheed will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimshaheed will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimshaheed will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimshaheed will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimshaheed will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimshaheed will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimshaheed will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimshaheed will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HIIT View Post
    Oh OP. I read the chat - and I realise you've been with you're girlfriend two years but:

- even engaging with a guy who she's had sex with is cause to be annoyed. She has nothing much with him but a past sexual relationship.
    Plus I don't buy guys and girls can be good friends and I think it's often dubious when they have an ex as a friend; but this is just a sexual fling without the emotions of a long term ex.

She says 'I dunno' - which any single guy knows means yes, but not right now to make it seem less slutty.
    She also says you might not find me attractive - that's an indicator of interest. She's asking the guy to affirm her attractiveness and to smooch her some more. That bit really annoyed me because I've had girls do that sort of thing, before hooking up with them.

You think it was all him hitting on her? I'm not so sure - she created it. She said to a guy she'd had a sexual fling, that you weren't doing good. No, that's not what she said exactly, but she's giving him the opening. You don't just say to a stranger; oh we've had our ups and downs. You don't. You say 'yes it's going very well thanks, we love each other very much' etc etc. You might tell your best friend BUT you don't tell a guy who might still want to ****. This is what girls do!!!

Understand why you might have needed something more to end it -- but you shouldn't be mad at the guy. He has no responsibility to you. If he hits on your girlfriend, and she says no, go away; that's fine. If she says no repeatedly, and starts bothering her - then yes, cause for concern. But the ONLY person responsible to you is HER. Personally, I would have waited it out and see if she continued and would have watched for signs - watched her body language, if she did it, then you'd try to spy, catch her laptop etc etc...

Personally, I think what she has written is good cause for a breakup. I would probably do it in your situation.

Edit: sounds like you're probably going to forgive her. Your choice. I wouldn't.
    So much fuking win in this post

stevealaniz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevealaniz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevealaniz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevealaniz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevealaniz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevealaniz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevealaniz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevealaniz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevealaniz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevealaniz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevealaniz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In after updates...

GJDM

Edit: Measley reps and more pics *******
    Last edited by stevealaniz; 12-07-2011 at 09:02 AM.

Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    UPDATE:

Will update later
    If you act now, you might be able to PIITB. Also, post more pics of GF

NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000)
    UPDATE:

Will update later
    Yes, proceed
    ★☆★★☆ tmiscplace2 crew ★☆★★☆
    Always pick 4 crew
    ☆★★☆ BELGIUM WILL CRUSH USA 1/07/2014 NEVER FORGET ☆★★☆

2k+

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

250rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) 250rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) 250rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) 250rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) 250rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) 250rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) 250rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) 250rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) 250rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) 250rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) 250rider will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    To the guys negging me, you really are true *******s. Like I give a ****!

Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000)
    To the guys negging me, you really are true *******s. Like I give a ****!
    They seem to be low rep *******s, seeing as how your rep hasnt fallen since I repped you.

Registered User damirrorisntrdy's Avatar
    damirrorisntrdy will become famous soon enough. (+50) damirrorisntrdy will become famous soon enough. (+50) damirrorisntrdy will become famous soon enough. (+50) damirrorisntrdy will become famous soon enough. (+50) damirrorisntrdy will become famous soon enough. (+50) damirrorisntrdy will become famous soon enough. (+50) damirrorisntrdy will become famous soon enough. (+50) damirrorisntrdy will become famous soon enough. (+50) damirrorisntrdy will become famous soon enough. (+50) damirrorisntrdy will become famous soon enough. (+50) damirrorisntrdy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Freek314 View Post
    They seem to be low rep *******s, seeing as how your rep hasnt fallen since I repped you.

OP; I've thought about this from my one previous gf. I would flirt with this one girl in particular, let it get as far as front grinding but did not make out with her. I did not cheat or break up with my gf for her.

However, I would NEVER do that shtt with my current girlfriend because I really really like her.

The reason I would do it with the first and not the current gf is because with my first gf I was unhappy with the relationship, I knew I had her wrapped around my finger and I could do shhtt like that and she wouldn't be able to do anything about it. I did not respect her.

tl;dr your gf does not respect you but it does not mean she would cheat on you. In fact what is more likely is that she wants to break up with you b/c she is unhappy with the relationship. My relationship ended 2-3 weeks after that front grinding incident because I realized I didn't actually like my exgf anymore

EDIT: Confirmed by ""I dont deserve you". Break up with her now before she does it to you. She's looking for a way out of a relationship she isn't happy with anymore, she lost attractiveness to you. It happens. Move on

mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mm55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Freek314 View Post
    he's all set now, won't go red.
    There is no need to be upset

asd60303 will become famous soon enough. (+50) asd60303 will become famous soon enough. (+50) asd60303 will become famous soon enough. (+50) asd60303 will become famous soon enough. (+50) asd60303 will become famous soon enough. (+50) asd60303 will become famous soon enough. (+50) asd60303 will become famous soon enough. (+50) asd60303 will become famous soon enough. (+50) asd60303 will become famous soon enough. (+50) asd60303 will become famous soon enough. (+50) asd60303 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP...if i was this cory dude, i'd be trying to cheat on my GF too. Chin is more strong than jay leno's.

Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HIIT View Post

This OP. Don't take her back. EVERY girl cries and throws apologies left, right, and center in hopes you don't break up with them. But ignore her apologies and tears, they don't mean sh*t. Her actions already show she can't be trusted, and you deserve a better girl than that.

Do not cave, as even after you break up she will probably keep contacting you for a month or two or 3 even trying to get back with you and you must hold firm and ignore her after you dump her.

anonymous
    tears do not equal forgiveness... move on

CrazyClimber is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrazyClimber is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrazyClimber is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrazyClimber is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrazyClimber is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrazyClimber is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrazyClimber is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrazyClimber is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrazyClimber is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrazyClimber is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrazyClimber is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You will be back together in a week and she will just actually fuk some guy next time, lol
    I have abs

Originally Posted by CrazyClimber View Post
    You will be back together in a week and she will just actually fuk some guy next time, lol
    Negged on recharge you beta *******. Stop projecting.

ThaBadGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThaBadGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThaBadGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThaBadGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThaBadGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThaBadGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThaBadGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThaBadGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThaBadGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThaBadGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThaBadGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP better check ya bish man....(srs)

If that ******* the slightly of game, she'd be zuckin' his dik right now
    Can't help me to 5K reps if you're dead...jus sayin'

Kc17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kc17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kc17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kc17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kc17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kc17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kc17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kc17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kc17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kc17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kc17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Repped OP, gjdm

brahmiester1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahmiester1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahmiester1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahmiester1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahmiester1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahmiester1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahmiester1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahmiester1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahmiester1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahmiester1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahmiester1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    well done OP
    R.A.F.C
    'we're not really here'
    manchester indie scene crew
    A State of Trance
    Wonder full mechanism or our body.Keep posting like this... Crew

Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP, I read the convo. If that was my gf, not only would I never trust her again, but it might ruin my relationship with her. In addition, I'd probably send the convo to that guys gf. If I ever saw him in person, I'd break his face.

And I don't know what's been going on in this thread, but any beta loser that disagrees and calls me "over controlling" is insane. All it takes is ONE CRACK -- one moment of weakness during a strain in your relationship -- and she'll cheat on you. I've written this a million times: EVERYONE IS AS FAITHFUL AS HIS/HER OPTIONS.
    "My only enemy is time." - Charlie Chaplin

My movie blog:
    http://paulopicks.blogspot.com/

Fuark you guys gotta see laurens response to me messaging her lol... ill post it up in a couple min!

Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    go go go
    *Strong Everything 2018 Champion*