digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000)

how long do it take before you had a "hot bod"? :)

lolz at my thread

but in all seriousness how long did it take before you went from "flabby" to "hot/skinny/good looking"? Does a thing even happen?

I have always been big. I have lost 30lbs since March'11 and still have at least 15more lbs to lose. I want to look good at 125lbs. I have been faithful at working out at lest 3xweek -full body.

I really, really hate being "dumpy". I have this giant muffin top that I am wanting to get rid of plus my elephant thighs. :~

Anyway. Did you find you looked good/better/hotter after you lost body fat or did it take a couple years to shape your body?

Thanks for answering this fun thread

illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I dunno, methinks I've always been pretty hot

digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by illiniStrive View Post
    hehe

I've always had self-esteem issues so maybe this is why I ask. I am finally liking my body

aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It took me years to lose the initial weight and then gaining some back after going to far. Now I'm working on toning and losing a bit of fat.. So it's been quite a while.

foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Most women seem to focus too much on scale weight and imperfections. They don’t realize or accept when others start seeing them as having a “hot bod.” Excluding the small segment of society which admires super obese and/or skeletal figures, a morbidly fat woman may start being viewed as sexy when she’s still technically obese or overweight. More will view her this way as she nears or hits the normal weight range for her height and frame.

We’re fairly close in stats. My SO is jealous over the attention I get from other men. Gain some self-confidence. Dress nicely. Smile. You may be pleasantly surprised that some in the local area already think you’re hot.

Chocolate Girl Wonder CocoaNoire's Avatar
    CocoaNoire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CocoaNoire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CocoaNoire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CocoaNoire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CocoaNoire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CocoaNoire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CocoaNoire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CocoaNoire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CocoaNoire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CocoaNoire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CocoaNoire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Even though I've always considered myself to be a work in progress, there was never a time where I didn't consider myself sexy and attractive. I guess I've always been pretty comfortable in my own skin.
    Donor and recipient of "dem genetics" and this brain.

Thanks everyone.

You are all right. My hubby has always appreciated my looks even when i was big.

I smile lots and have a friendly face and that is what most people comment on when the meet me.

Maybe I just have my head in the clouds. I tried on a bikini for the first time in a long time and even with my love handles I think I look good!!
    So again thanks!!

PixieRae has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PixieRae has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PixieRae has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PixieRae has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PixieRae has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PixieRae has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PixieRae has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PixieRae has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PixieRae has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PixieRae has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PixieRae has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'll let you know when I get there! You have made great progress since March, DA.
    IF & IIFYM

fitinidaho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fitinidaho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fitinidaho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fitinidaho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fitinidaho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fitinidaho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fitinidaho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fitinidaho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fitinidaho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fitinidaho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fitinidaho has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by aproc View Post
    It took me years to lose the initial weight and then gaining some back after going to far. Now I'm working on toning and losing a bit of fat.. So it's been quite a while.
    I second this....

tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    we are our own worst enemy when it comes to our bodies. Now I think I am a work in progress....But my man tells me all the time that I have a hot body. Just keep doing what you are doing and it will come off. Enjoy how far you have come.

babyraww will become famous soon enough. (+50) babyraww will become famous soon enough. (+50) babyraww will become famous soon enough. (+50) babyraww will become famous soon enough. (+50) babyraww will become famous soon enough. (+50) babyraww will become famous soon enough. (+50) babyraww will become famous soon enough. (+50) babyraww will become famous soon enough. (+50) babyraww will become famous soon enough. (+50) babyraww will become famous soon enough. (+50) babyraww will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by CocoaNoire View Post
    Even though I've always considered myself to be a work in progress, there was never a time where I didn't consider myself sexy and attractive. I guess I've always been pretty comfortable in my own skin.
    Oh my god, I just looked at your avatar and you REALLY need to tell me what workouts you do for your butt!!!
    ♥♥♥ Gay Guy Crew ♥♥♥

"Everybody pities the weak; jealousy, you have to earn."

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by illiniStrive View Post

Serious inquiries only please.
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

Originally Posted by Crazymix View Post
    Serious inquiries only please.

That was a serious answer.......it was always.