Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by pwicks83 View Post
    I like the magazine idea. When you win I'm buying tickets to hold you up.
    Not a bad idea!!!

Originally Posted by TheMatzah View Post
    3 more days. This weekend will feel extra long cuz of the significance of Monday. I've been voting for you daily.

Josie ftw.
    Thanks Matz I know you all have put in a lot of votes for me and I really appreciate it

Originally Posted by LoveMyInk View Post
    i hope you win cause like you said you were here before you heard about the comp

last years winners = HUGE JOKE

so it's probably here but i'm lazy what do you get for being AppNuts featured Athlete?

$100 cash
    $150 to spend on the AppNut website
    AppNut apparel and accessories
    Featured on the website as an official AppNut Athlete
    Featured in an upcoming ad campaign in national magazines including Muscle and Fitness, Muscular Development, Flex, and more!

Originally Posted by pwicks83 View Post
    Fingers crossed.
    Originally Posted by charlievanriper View Post
    x2 ditto,ditto,ditto,ditto,ditto,ditto,ditto,ditto,di tto,ditto,ditto,ditto,ditto,ditto,ditto,ditto,
    Ya, my fingers have been crossed for awhile now so I hope they put up the results real soon so I can get something done around the house LOL!
    ~4th place in Masters bikini at IFBB North Americans Championships~

~Applied Nutriceuticals's featured Athlete~

JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000) JosieA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dang! I didn't make top 20 Oh, well on ward and upward
    Here's the link to the semifinalists:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2012...l?welcome=true
    It's going to be tough for the judges to narrow it down to 5! can't wait to see who the pick.
    Thanks again for the support and votes. It means a lot to me just know you guys are behind me!
    Okay, off the the gym!!!

Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JosieA View Post
    It's going to be tough for the judges to narrow it down to 5! can't wait to see who the pick.
    Thanks again for the support and votes. It means a lot to me just know you guys are behind me!
    Okay, off the the gym!!!
    Dang so sorry to here this news, I am sad. well anyway I'm looking for your next project Josie your Awesome!!
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

"FUC JOE BIDEN & ALL DEMOCRATS, SCHUMER IS A TRAITOR. TRUMP 2024"

*Current Weight & Thread w/ Video's*
    Weight / 185.6
    [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179727593[/url]

pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Read user cp Josie.
    S.N.I. Global Representative
    http://sniglobal.com/

LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't worry Josie you will always be OUR bb.com spokesmodel

they really need to have some sort of rule of minimum posts and updates and time signed up for the site because how can you be a bb.com spokesmodel if all you did was create an account and put your pictures and vid(if required up) then do nothing...
    My Journal, sometimes there are adorable dog pics
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149029193

Animal Project F log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171830873&p=1450434263#post1450434263

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

they really need to have some sort of rule of minimum posts and updates and time signed up for the site because how can you be a bb.com spokesmodel if all you did was create an account and put your pictures and vid(if required up) then do nothing...
    Agreed 100%!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Okay, off the the gym!!!
    stinks! Your post right there shows how strong and resilient you are. Your will, drive and character shine above the rest!

Agree 100%

I think it's more from BodySpace and not so much the forums, the majority of BodySpace users, don't frequent the forums that much..they use it more like MySpace and encourage each other..forums are another world

LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I think it's more from BodySpace and not so much the forums, the majority of BodySpace users, don't frequent the forums that much..they use it more like MySpace and encourage each other..forums are another world
    no sh!t

Josie updates her fit status on her profile page and interacts with other people that aren't on the forums and she has been on bb.com for a while

a lot of the contestants sign up right before the contest is going to begin and never interact unless it's to spam peoples pages with begging for votes so the rules should be that they have been on bb.com for 6months to a year with fairly regular updates so they can honestly say they are a bb.com spokesmodel

Animal Project F log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171830873&p=1450434263#post1450434263

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    why so hostile? geez

why so hostile? geez
    no hostility

my initial post was talking about bodyspace i just should've made it more clear

Animal Project F log

You guys are the greatest I'm amazed at all the support I have here. I'm very happy and didn't realize so many people would be behind me!! Really it's all good. All the semifinalists look great and some of them have been doing this a lot longer than me. Of course, I was a bit disappointed at first. I figured I made it, but everything happens for a reason. I still have little ones and maybe the Spokesmodel thing would have taken away too much time from my family. There is lots of other competitions and plenty of other goals I can set for myself. You have to learn how to lose in this sport in order to win. I don't feel defeated in the least bit. I take away something from every competition. It's part of the climb to the top.
    Thanks again for the time you took to support and vote for me. It's certainly not wasted, it's fuel for other dreams that are waiting to become reality.
    Love you guys XOXO
    Josie

castille is a jewel in the rough. (+500) castille is a jewel in the rough. (+500) castille is a jewel in the rough. (+500) castille is a jewel in the rough. (+500) castille is a jewel in the rough. (+500) castille is a jewel in the rough. (+500) castille is a jewel in the rough. (+500) castille is a jewel in the rough. (+500) castille is a jewel in the rough. (+500) castille is a jewel in the rough. (+500) castille is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You guys are the greatest I'm amazed at all the support I have here. I'm very happy and didn't realize so many people would be behind me!! Really it's all good. All the semifinalists look great and some of them have been doing this a lot longer than me. Of course, I was a bit disappointed at first. I figured I made it, but everything happens for a reason. I still have little ones and maybe the Spokesmodel thing would have taken away too much time from my family. There is lots of other competitions and plenty of other goals I can set for myself. You have to learn how to lose in this sport in order to win. I don't feel defeated in the least bit. I take away something from every competition. It's part of the climb to the top.
    Thanks again for the time you took to support and vote for me. It's certainly not wasted, it's fuel for other dreams that are waiting to become reality.
    Love you guys XOXO
    Josie

This is the attitude you have to have to be successful. You take what you can learn from each experience and apply it to the next goal.
    The main thing you are out there trying and you will achieve all your goals.
    Keep up the great work Josie!!
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

So miss JOsie

since you are now an APpNut athlete will we be switching to a new log?

Animal Project F log

Love you guys XOXO
    Josie
    You are more than welcome, and ever so deserve the respect and support you have on here. You rock!

You never visit my journal anymore

Originally Posted by castille View Post
    This is the attitude you have to have to be successful. You take what you can learn from each experience and apply it to the next goal.
    The main thing you are out there trying and you will achieve all your goals.
    Keep up the great work Josie!!
    Exactly! Thanks

So miss JOsie

since you are now an APpNut athlete will we be switching to a new log?
    I miss everyone too! I'm not sure if I'm going to start a new log. I've been logging since March. I think I need a break.

You are more than welcome, and ever so deserve the respect and support you have on here. You rock!

You never visit my journal anymore
    Thanks, Don't take it personally. I haven't visited anyone's log. Just a bit burned out after the BB.com contest. I was on here all the time trying to recruit votes and sending thank yous. It was a bit much. Also the battery in my IPOD is officially dead!!! UGH! How will I survive? How did we survive before IPODs?? LOL!
    Is everyone all done with their xmas shopping?? Not me. I have lots left to do! Let's say more than 50%! Ya, I'm in trouble. I gotta get shopping!

I got a bunch of xmas shopping done on Monday and today!!! I usually get stressed out doing the holiday shopping but not one bit this time!!!
    I found this online deal for Muscle and Fitness Magazine and just wanted to share:
    Muscle & Fitness $4/yr with code 9716
    http://www.discountmags.com/product/...m_campaign=244

I guess they run this deal from time to time because I got Muscle and Fitness and Flex for $4/yr each last month. I don't know about you guys but I still like reading magazines from time to time.
    Sleep tight everyone

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My finals just ended. I have no desire to do anything resembling work. Such as xmas shopping lol
    🎄⛄🎄In🎄⛄🎄

yay for Christmas shopping being done amd double yay for stress free

now that I'm older we don't do much for Christmas gifts since we are all broke amd all the gifts everyone wants are big things haha

thanks for sharing the magazine info! thats a great deal and i might get it. i had a subscription to oxygen it was cool at first but now it gets on my nerves articles keep repeating over and over again with the "secret to great (insert body part here)" when 2 months beforr it was a different secret for the same body part!

hope you have a great day!

im about to go battle with the stair mill. get to go in work late since we are slow

Animal Project F log

I got a bunch of xmas shopping done on Monday and today!!! I usually get stressed out doing the holiday shopping but not one bit this time!!!
    I found this online deal for Muscle and Fitness Magazine and just wanted to share:
    Muscle & Fitness $4/yr with code 9716
    http://www.discountmags.com/product/...m_campaign=244

I guess they run this deal from time to time because I got Muscle and Fitness and Flex for $4/yr each last month. I don't know about you guys but I still like reading magazines from time to time.
    Sleep tight everyone
    great deal! I too,love reading these type of magazines. SI is a waste of time to read now...great cover pics but the inside stories are whack.

$4/M&F is a steal, wish I could find that for MuscleMag.

Originally Posted by Black_Label View Post
    My finals just ended. I have no desire to do anything resembling work. Such as xmas shopping lol
    I don't blame you. Time to veg out.....with a protein shake of course!

yay for Christmas shopping being done amd double yay for stress free

now that I'm older we don't do much for Christmas gifts since we are all broke amd all the gifts everyone wants are big things haha

thanks for sharing the magazine info! thats a great deal and i might get it. i had a subscription to oxygen it was cool at first but now it gets on my nerves articles keep repeating over and over again with the "secret to great (insert body part here)" when 2 months beforr it was a different secret for the same body part!

hope you have a great day!

im about to go battle with the stair mill. get to go in work late since we are slow
    I totally agree with you about Oxygen magazine. Hard to believe they can't keep it interesting for a year!

great deal! I too,love reading these type of magazines. SI is a waste of time to read now...great cover pics but the inside stories are whack.

$4/M&F is a steal, wish I could find that for MuscleMag.
    I'm a visual person. I look at all the pics first then I read the articles.

Hey my feature page is up on AppNut's website
    http://www.appnut.com/athletes/josie-alten/

I'm a visual person. I look at all the pics first then I read the articles.

Ditto

Congrats, the feature looks excellent!! You look so much happier now. So very happy for you.

Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great feature spread Josey congrats
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

"FUC JOE BIDEN & ALL DEMOCRATS, SCHUMER IS A TRAITOR. TRUMP 2024"

*Current Weight & Thread w/ Video's*
    Weight / 185.6
    [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179727593[/url]

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ive been out of protein for a few months now =O still growing some how!
    🎄⛄🎄In🎄⛄🎄

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Congrats Josie!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Ditto

Congrats, the feature looks excellent!! You look so much happier now. So very happy for you.
    Originally Posted by charlievanriper View Post
    Great feature spread Josey congrats
    Originally Posted by Black_Label View Post
    Ive been out of protein for a few months now =O still growing some how!
    How can you live without protein powder and still growing??? Not fair you guys and your testosterone! LOL!

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    [url=http://www.appnut.com/athletes/josie-alten/[/url]

Congrats Josie!
    Thanks everyone.

Greek yogurt ranch dressing
    1 tsp. vinegar
    1 tsp. garlic salt
    ½ tsp. salt
    1 tsp. fresh pepper
    1 tsp. lemon juice
    1 cup Greek yogurt
    ½ tsp. mayonnaise
    1 tsp. fresh parsley
    2 tbsp. grated Parmesan
    1 tsp. water
    ½ tsp. lemon zest
    ½ tsp. Dijon mustard
    Combine all ingredients and chill before serving.

I just made this today without the mayo. I needed to try something different than my Walden Farms calorie free syrup. I dipped my chicken in it. Not too bad. I wouldn't say it tasted just like ranch dressing but I actually like this better. Enjoy.
    Happy holiday everyone

Last edited by JosieA; 12-21-2011 at 07:27 PM.

EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't think I will have a chance to post again before Christmas, so I wanted to make sure I wish you well before I leave for my visit home. Have a happy holiday season and stay Juggernaut strong.