Closed Thread
Page 115 of 119 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,450 of 3564
    nattiestportman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nattiestportman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nattiestportman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nattiestportman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nattiestportman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nattiestportman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nattiestportman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nattiestportman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nattiestportman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nattiestportman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nattiestportman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by .:Chris:. View Post
    hello sir stay green..ill rep ya lol
    Do we know eachother cough cough ??

Fedor1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fedor1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fedor1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fedor1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fedor1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fedor1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fedor1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fedor1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fedor1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fedor1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fedor1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1:41

guile did not prepare his angus

scarbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) scarbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) scarbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) scarbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) scarbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) scarbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) scarbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) scarbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) scarbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) scarbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) scarbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Anybody main Rose here?

UK Brah reporting in... Spirit_N's Avatar
    Spirit_N will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spirit_N will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spirit_N will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spirit_N will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spirit_N will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spirit_N will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spirit_N will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spirit_N will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spirit_N will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spirit_N will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spirit_N will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    New brah to Super street fighter 4 ae here, can someone please guide me to the basics of this game, I havent played a sf game since super turbo and CVS2 which was pretty fun. just for referance I used to play N sagat in super turbo and C ken/guile/sagat in CVS2.

I've had a play around of the game for a bit and I'm liking makoto c viper and sagat ( he is really close to new sagat but i dunno havent played this game enough )

any advice would be great tanks.

.:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Spirit_N View Post
    New brah to Super street fighter 4 ae here, can someone please guide me to the basics of this game, I havent played a sf game since super turbo and CVS2 which was pretty fun. just for referance I used to play N sagat in super turbo and C ken/guile/sagat in CVS2.

I've had a play around of the game for a bit and I'm liking makoto c viper and sagat ( he is really close to new sagat but i dunno havent played this game enough )

What system do you play on? Maybe I can help you online.
    RN/Healthcare Crew - FGC Crew

Registered Nurse? Or work in the healthcare? Come join
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147557373
    Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

.:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah I hear yeah but dont give up. If you can get this down (my list) you'll level up a lot. I leveled up my Akuma recently when I found out his j.lk crosses up better than mk.

Anyway heres my list that you should start to check off:

-Plinking
    -Situational BnBs (off FA, off a stun, off a cross up, punish Bnb[off a blocked srk as an example),...I have one for all situations)
    -Mixup (Cross up, Empty jump, High low, grab, SRK->FADC->GRAB or SRK or Low BnB)
    -Throw teching on block strings
    -Knowing all normals and what to do with them in situations(Anti air, spacing, pokes..ect).
    -Knowing all setups for your ultra.

Heres some tips against my Akuma.

I tend to do a lot of resets because of muscle memory so if I catch you on a combo, just mash out crouching lp or a lp dragon punch.

Use a lot of Anti Airs on me at the right situation because I like to demon flip a lot.

Fireball wars, learn my pattern and you can jump over with high kick to sweep or even a bnb. As an option, you can ex fireball to catch me blocking or to punish.

I demon flip palm a lot which is easily grabbed if whiffed which I do a lot on purpose for a high low mixup.

If I'm red fireballing and I'm stocked up on Ultra, expect a demon setup so try to bait that out or jump kick hk to knock my ultra off.

Avoid corners because with Akuma its literally 50/50 and in some case with diff characters its an unblockable setup.
    Originally Posted by Spirit_N View Post

^^I typed that up for my friend..should get you started.

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^I typed that up for my friend..should get you started.
    this guy doent know a damn thing about ssf4 pls go

to evo with me this year. i still wanna go to it
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues
    PC+Xbox1+PS4+WiiU true master race. Can't we all get along?
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    I will take your stuff in darkzone even if you are my friend, deal with it.

Originally Posted by Criollo View Post
    this guy doent know a damn thing about ssf4 pls go

to evo with me this year. i still wanna go to it
    Lulz, I def wanna go. Ect3 was insane ..I can't even imagine evo.

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lulz, I def wanna go. Ect3 was insane ..I can't even imagine evo.
    i think it would be crazy to get some miscers out to vegas and just troll irl
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues
    PC+Xbox1+PS4+WiiU true master race. Can't we all get along?
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    I will take your stuff in darkzone even if you are my friend, deal with it.

tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ggs suparstar, i wanna play more but iw as waiting for my friends to play esea/cs
    12/9/09 - Never Forget

suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Twas way too quick bro
    "We all have great inner power. The power is self-faith. There's really an attitude to winning. You have to see yourself winning before you win. And you have to be hungry. You have to want to conquer.” ~Arnold Schwarzeneggar

suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    We'll get some sessions in later this week I hope. Looks like you've put in some good work with Sakura. I need major match up experience with my Fei Long.
    "We all have great inner power. The power is self-faith. There's really an attitude to winning. You have to see yourself winning before you win. And you have to be hungry. You have to want to conquer.” ~Arnold Schwarzeneggar

tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnecniv is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol i started playing sakura like 2 weeks ago when i got AE for PC.. and i've only been playing ****ty ass ranked really.. pisses me off so much
    12/9/09 - Never Forget

GGs HOmbre

Wished my headset worked. I'm not sure why but it would have been way better if we could chat up.

Like my Fei Long?

Manliest of All Men TheBlackHombre's Avatar
    TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by suparstarx View Post
    GGs HOmbre

Wished my headset worked. I'm not sure why but it would have been way better if we could chat up.

Like my Fei Long?
    GG's man. I feel like I improved a ton since we last played. You should invest in the microsoft wireless mic. I will never go back to the wired one. Sound quality is so much better on both ends.

Your Fei Long is sick man, a lot of fun to play against. I feel like I know the match up better compared to your Bison though. He was tough as fuark.
    www.smashstick.com

angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Criollo View Post
    i think it would be crazy to get some miscers out to vegas and just troll irl
    if we had 7 people: one person controlling the stick and then the last 6 people controlling 1 button each.... we might could get daigo below 50% in one round
    hiya
    PSN: med171

Originally Posted by angelfire2005 View Post
    if we had 7 people: one person controlling the stick and then the last 6 people controlling 1 button each.... we might could get daigo below 50% in one round
    lulz..where you been bruh been lookin to play you.

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Whoop Whoop, just passed 1000pp with the best character (yun), dropping 50% of his b&b combos, never landing a full genei jin combo and mashing upkicks all day

I really wanted to be good at this game, but when watching my replays I'm absolutely horrified.

Never mind, I'm still having fun watching the tournament streams and landing combos on the training dummy
    Just do IT.

VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10) VitorBelfort is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What fighting games are people currently playing and which characters are you using?

Mainly playing

SSF4AE : yun, Ken

Third strike: Ryu, Ken, Chun

Beginner, Just started learning

Tekken 6: Kazuya

Virtua Fighter 5: Akira

HD remix: Ryu

Would like to pick up:

UMVC3 and KoF 13
    Just do IT.

SSF4AE:
    Ryu, Ken, Ibuki, Seth, Akuma, Oni, Yun, Juri, Cody, E.Ryu, Guile, Blanka
    Though I spend most of my time with Akuma/Cody/Seth

UMvC3:
    Firebrand, Wesker, Spencer, Akuma, Nova, CaptAmerica, Deadpool, Storm, Deadpool
    Current Team: Deadpool/CaptAmerica/Akuma

SF3OE:
    Akuma, Ken, Necro

KoF13:
    New to the game, I wanna learn a lot of them but my current team are:
    King/Ash/Andy
    Last edited by .:Chris:.; 11-29-2011 at 03:19 PM.

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

Originally Posted by VitorBelfort View Post
    What fighting games are people currently playing and which characters are you using?

Mainly playing

SSF4AE : yun, Ken

Third strike: Ryu, Ken, Chun

Beginner, Just started learning

Tekken 6: Kazuya

Virtua Fighter 5: Akira

HD remix: Ryu

Would like to pick up:

UMVC3 and KoF 13
    AE: Bison and Fei Long

All the other fighting games, I'm still just seeking a good chemistry with the characters (execution, playstyle)

I'll probably be picking up Jacky in Virtua Fighter 5: FS since that resembles Bruce Lee the most lol

ummmmm0k is a name known to all. (+5000) ummmmm0k is a name known to all. (+5000) ummmmm0k is a name known to all. (+5000) ummmmm0k is a name known to all. (+5000) ummmmm0k is a name known to all. (+5000) ummmmm0k is a name known to all. (+5000) ummmmm0k is a name known to all. (+5000) ummmmm0k is a name known to all. (+5000) ummmmm0k is a name known to all. (+5000) ummmmm0k is a name known to all. (+5000) ummmmm0k is a name known to all. (+5000)
    is this game worth the buy? Looking for a good arcade style fighting game to pick up

If you want something easy to get into, I would rank UMVC3 first over SSF4AE.

Originally Posted by ummmmm0k View Post
    is this game worth the buy? Looking for a good arcade style fighting game to pick up
    Well SSF4:Arcade Edition is an Arcade based game but if youre looking for an Arcade like game UMvC3 is for you. UMvC3 is fast paced compared to SSF4AE.

Edit: And if you're not much of a fighting game fan, Umvc3 is a good start.
    Last edited by .:Chris:.; 11-29-2011 at 07:26 PM.

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

Manliest of All Men TheBlackHombre's Avatar
    TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by VitorBelfort View Post
    AE: Ken
    3S: Akuma

my akuma in 3s is on another level. lets play some games soon.

Originally Posted by ummmmm0k View Post
    yes. i believe you can get the game for $20 right now (Arcade edition disc) so it is pretty cheap, AND you will get the new AE 2012 patch free when it comes out next month.
    but it really depends if u want to get into it or not.
    www.smashstick.com

Zane_Fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zane_Fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zane_Fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zane_Fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zane_Fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zane_Fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zane_Fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zane_Fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zane_Fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zane_Fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zane_Fan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Holy Crap can't believe I didn't know about this thread.

Always wondered if other gym rats loved sf.

You guys check the AE 2012 changes?

I'm a Honda main, so I'm stoked to get jab headbutt back, and mp headbutt is getting projectile invincibility. Can't wait to fool around with that
    There is no conclusive evidence that clicking the dumbbells together when doing presses, or slamming them down when you're finished your set, will make your chest bigger. Please stop.

BRB workin on my front squat

I like it but I think it will be boring for me as I use Bison and Fei Long. I'm just trying to transition to newer and flashier games. I'll still play AE with whoever though.

jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Is AE ever going to go on sale on Steam? Or should I just wait for AE 2012?

EDIT: changes for Vega (Claw) look pretty nice for AE 2012. Nothing crazy but I like the additional damage in c.HK, fewer startup frames in Splended Claw and larger hitbox for Sky High Claw. I don't really Focus with Vega but apparently the hitbox is better for that too (maybe I should start? lulz)

EDIT 2: Ultra 1 seems viable now, interedasting...
    Last edited by jj00ee; 11-30-2011 at 07:58 AM.

ThundaHawk is just really nice. (+1000) ThundaHawk is just really nice. (+1000) ThundaHawk is just really nice. (+1000) ThundaHawk is just really nice. (+1000) ThundaHawk is just really nice. (+1000) ThundaHawk is just really nice. (+1000) ThundaHawk is just really nice. (+1000) ThundaHawk is just really nice. (+1000) ThundaHawk is just really nice. (+1000) ThundaHawk is just really nice. (+1000) ThundaHawk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jj00ee View Post
    Is AE ever going to go on sale on Steam? Or should I just wait for AE 2012?

EDIT: changes for Vega (Claw) look pretty nice for AE 2012. Nothing crazy but I like the additional damage in c.HK, fewer startup frames in Splended Claw and larger hitbox for Sky High Claw. I don't really Focus with Vega but apparently the hitbox is better for that too (maybe I should start? lulz)

EDIT 2: Ultra 1 seems viable now, interedasting...

Vega's focus and dashes have always been godlike, even back when he was **** tier

Ultra 1 was always viable, except in AE it would sometimes drop them out of it if you hit them with the launcher midair

Closed Thread
Page 115 of 119 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 ... LastLast