Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Misc Armchair Counsellor MantisShrimp's Avatar
    MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well the point is that status symbols are of no use unless you actually end up in a circumstance where the girl actually gets to witness the symbol. A nice car helps, but you have to do the meeting and the asking out part, unless you wanna cruise malls for hick chicks or something. College is more valuable than a car because a car doesn't improve your odds of MEETINGS, the hard part is finding, meeting, and dating, not the getting laid once you're going out. Cars only really help for the latter, unless you're a cruiser, whereas college is great for odds.

Seriously, walk across a college campus quad area, look around at the age/sex/hotness distribution...then walk into the office for any given company (probably your future) and look around. On a college campus, probably one in 5 people you encounter is a doable chick. In the workplace, it's probably more like one in 20 up to one in 50. Once you're out of college, you usually have to pay some douchebag for the right to be on his property, just so you can get back to having decent odds again. In college, I often ended up ****ing chicks by accident. Oops! Met some chick and banged her! Don't waste college guys...it's utopia compared to most of America.
    Live Laugh Love,
    MantisShrimp
    Misc Armchair Counsellor

keg_daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) keg_daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) keg_daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) keg_daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) keg_daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) keg_daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) keg_daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) keg_daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) keg_daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) keg_daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) keg_daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JupiterAK
    You'll get more girls if you have a nice apartment to yourself than some fancy car. It's funny, I see these kids with brand new $30K cars like the Lexus, Evo, or Sti and still live with their parents.
    Girls will ALWAYS ask where you live, if you have roommates and how many roommates if you do have roommates. They don't always ask what car you drive...

god hand will become famous soon enough. (+50) god hand will become famous soon enough. (+50) god hand will become famous soon enough. (+50) god hand will become famous soon enough. (+50) god hand will become famous soon enough. (+50) god hand will become famous soon enough. (+50) god hand will become famous soon enough. (+50) god hand will become famous soon enough. (+50) god hand will become famous soon enough. (+50) god hand will become famous soon enough. (+50) god hand will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by MantisShrimp
    In college, I often ended up ****ing chicks by accident. Oops! Met some chick and banged her! Don't waste college guys...it's utopia compared to most of America.
    Thats funny as hell. College ISNT utopia for everyone tho. Especially when it can cost 10G's a year!

Annoying Middle Easterner Jay Rawd's Avatar
    Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well the point is that status symbols are of no use unless you actually end up in a circumstance where the girl actually gets to witness the symbol. A nice car helps, but you have to do the meeting and the asking out part, unless you wanna cruise malls for hick chicks or something. College is more valuable than a car because a car doesn't improve your odds of MEETINGS, the hard part is finding, meeting, and dating, not the getting laid once you're going out. Cars only really help for the latter, unless you're a cruiser, whereas college is great for odds.

Seriously, walk across a college campus quad area, look around at the age/sex/hotness distribution...then walk into the office for any given company (probably your future) and look around. On a college campus, probably one in 5 people you encounter is a doable chick. In the workplace, it's probably more like one in 20 up to one in 50. Once you're out of college, you usually have to pay some douchebag for the right to be on his property, just so you can get back to having decent odds again. In college, I often ended up ****ing chicks by accident. Oops! Met some chick and banged her! Don't waste college guys...it's utopia compared to most of America.
    Well I'm just saying that a car does help a little bit. But you're right in everything you say.
    The middle of the road, is tryin to find me
    I'm standin in the middle of life with my pains behind me

god hand will become famous soon enough. (+50) god hand will become famous soon enough. (+50) god hand will become famous soon enough. (+50) god hand will become famous soon enough. (+50) god hand will become famous soon enough. (+50) god hand will become famous soon enough. (+50) god hand will become famous soon enough. (+50) god hand will become famous soon enough. (+50) god hand will become famous soon enough. (+50) god hand will become famous soon enough. (+50) god hand will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bumop

Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mike_d
    girl: "wow, cool car, how the fukk did you afford it"
    you: *trying to play cool* "my parents bought it for me, but i paid for some of it!"
    girl: "oh..."

*tumbleweed rolls by*
    actually a relative died and left me some money.

Self-Taught Gynecologist TheAustrianOak's Avatar
    TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i drive just your average car (pontiac sunfire)

the only thing that i think really matters is that you keep it clean

its like your house, dosent have to be the nicest but it better be clean if you odnt want to leave the first impression of being a slob
    If I'm on here, I'm at work
    If I'm at work, I'm bored
    Feel free to entertain me

Official Child Man

BJJ brown belt

liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I drive a 01 cavalier, black, tinted windows, looks nice. I have never had a problem getting good looking girls. I just keep it clean. Of course there are hotties that will get super excited if you pull up in a beamer, but none of the girls I have ever met date me for my car, and if they did I wouldn't date them.
    While I breathe, I hope.

If I had my way we'd sleep every night wrapped around each other like hibernating rattlesnakes- William Burroughs

A flask I drink of sober tea, til daylight sends me home, flickering I roam - 3d

x x x x x x x x x x x x x Valor's Avatar
    Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i wouldnt want girsl likin me for my car...but i guess it matters

i feel it helps, but the girls that only like u for ur car are just cheap
    Lifting has become my way of life...

my personal trainer is Cell-Tech Boy

azhardcore24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) azhardcore24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) azhardcore24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) azhardcore24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) azhardcore24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) azhardcore24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) azhardcore24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) azhardcore24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) azhardcore24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) azhardcore24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) azhardcore24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by god hand
    Do u think its important to drive a nice car? I do big time!

And to all you dudes out their driving Civics, it's time for an upgrade.
    i have had girls tell me that they really like my car. about 5 total, so not many. did it help me get any of them?? hell no lol. i dont think it really matters , atleast not when ur young. but maybe as u get a lil older and ur in ur twenties or thirties, it helps becuz a woman sees u must be successful. does it mean she wants ur money? i dont think so. but all women like men with goals and confidence and who are successful, so having a nice car might show them that.

Westie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Westie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Westie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Westie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Westie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Westie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Westie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Westie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Westie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I drive a nice car and don't think it helps that much, or maybe its me scaring them away.

It heaps better when you meet a chick, and she doesn't know you've got a flash car, then turn up at her place and shes like "WOW nice car!!"

BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by TheAustrianOak
    i drive just your average car (pontiac sunfire)

the only thing that i think really matters is that you keep it clean

its like your house, dosent have to be the nicest but it better be clean if you odnt want to leave the first impression of being a slob
    You make a great point, I can't believe I didn't think of this first. I keep my car clean as hell, inside and out, and I've had cute girls who definately noticed mainly the interior of my car being clean. They mentioned it and seemed to appreciate it.

Originally Posted by Westie
    I drive a nice car and don't think it helps that much, or maybe its me scaring them away.

It heaps better when you meet a chick, and she doesn't know you've got a flash car, then turn up at her place and shes like "WOW nice car!!"
    What do u drive?

Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Westie

LOL This guy has to be Kiwi. He says "flash car."

Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Go rent a Ferrari for $1000 a day and see how many girls you can pick up with your ugly mug.

Cars don't mean ****.
    The Chronicles of Gibblets
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=806401

Gibblets' Summer of Hell: Cutting Phase 2005
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=461571

Westie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Westie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Westie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Westie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Westie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Westie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Westie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Westie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Westie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What do u drive?
    Toyota Supra

http://img393.imageshack.us/my.php?i...10006176zd.jpg

Originally Posted by Jay Rawd
    LOL This guy has to be Kiwi. He says "flash car."
    I don't get it bro
    Last edited by Westie; 11-10-2005 at 10:30 PM.

Heh I've been on forums with Kiwis before and when referring to cars they always say "flash."

You drive a Toy, Are you AZN???

Well it is a toy really, I don't drive it to work :P

But with a 3.0l straight 6 its got some balls too

And no I'm not AZN, I'm 100% kiwi

100% Kiwi

What the hell that could be anything!!!

tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    nice car = status/attention it'll work for you with younger women

joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I use to have a ****ty car and when girls saw it I notice that they would stray away. My friend had a decent vehicle and he constantly gave rides to girls. I dont know but I think it kind of matters what you drive.
    "my job title is douchebag"- some planet fitness thread

Spark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in short : NO.

smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do u think its important to drive a nice car? I do big time!

And to all you dudes out their driving Civics, it's time for an upgrade.
    If you are going for shallow women who are materialistic, it matters a lot.

tyg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tyg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tyg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tyg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tyg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tyg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tyg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tyg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JupiterAK
    You'll get more girls if you have a nice apartment to yourself than some fancy car. It's funny, I see these kids with brand new $30K cars like the Lexus, Evo, or Sti and still live with their parents.
    lol that would be me. except i work 35+ hours a week and go to school (taking 16 credit hours) and play for a division 1 rugby team mandatory 3 nights out of the week. and my parents havent paid for anything other then food water and electric since i was 18. except i do agree about getting more girls if you lived on your own but right now i really enjoy the money i save and i get along with my parents so i dont see a reason to leave yet. but then again when i drive around in the daily beater (89 crx) i still got girls and actually took them out on dates in that car well the first couple and one day i would pull up in my sti and theyd ask if i got a new car and my answer would be no with a small explanation but then it'd be hard to get them back in the crx cause they get used to luxury so fast. lol so no genetics, a good physique, financial indipendance and stabily, ability to carry on a conversation, and having a future far out weigh what car you drive. then again i love having using gold diggers for the only thing they are good for... mindless angry sex.... aka my cardio on the weekends.
    245 @21% to 232@15 Since Joining.
    Goal 240-245@11-10% Dont care when i get there but i know ill get there.
    Special Thanks to Lifequest for all the tips and advice.

violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I ride an old 80's Schwinn road bike. The girls dig it.....!
    Short black leather skirts, stomach tattoo, glitter panties, sexy belt...had to have you...

Originally Posted by tyg
    then again i love having using gold diggers for the only thing they are good for... mindless angry sex.... aka my cardio on the weekends.
    LOL! I miss that one!

kyleh83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyleh83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyleh83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyleh83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyleh83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyleh83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Chicks dig my pickup truck I drive a 2002 Dodge Dakota. Nothing better then a pickup truck. Plus I can run over all the little civics.

Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    They say the only shallow and materialistic gold digger women care about the type of car you drive.

Too bad every model, centerfold, other hot women are all that way.
    Cutting on

45/35/20

Protein/Carbs/Fat

Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Cars are the worst investment on the planet, they depreciate by often more than 20% the minute you drive them off the lot.
    Not mine , Mine can only go up in value from this point hahahaha
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck
    Z4v4 is a golf course maintenance worker.