BRB... Eating a chicken askthetrainer's Avatar
    askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000)

Benefits of Having a Personal Trainer

Whether you are putting this on your website, or telling it to a prospective client...

What are some benefits of having a personal trainer???

Here are a few obvious ones...

- Instruction
    - Inspiration
    - Motivation

What are some not-so-obvious benefits why people should have a personal trainer?
    Contact me about our author Program

www.AskTheTrainer.com | Twitter.com/AskTheTrainer | ********.com/askthetrainercom

johnjcarl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Believe in Yourself

I would definately agree with the fact that a personal trainer can teach you, inspire you & motivate you. Having a good personal trainer is definately a key to accomplishing what you wish to achieve. Whether the personal trainer is certified, a stranger or a friend, isn't really the issue to the benefits recieved. A great personal trainer will always have your best interest in mind and not their own. What a great personal trainer will be able to do is to take your aspirations and make you honestly believe in yourself.

Registered User trance__dreamer's Avatar
    trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Smile

Originally Posted by johnjcarl View Post
    I would definately agree with the fact that a personal trainer can teach you, inspire you & motivate you. Having a good personal trainer is definately a key to accomplishing what you wish to achieve. Whether the personal trainer is certified, a stranger or a friend, isn't really the issue to the benefits recieved. A great personal trainer will always have your best interest in mind and not their own. What a great personal trainer will be able to do is to take your aspirations and make you honestly believe in yourself.
    ^^ my thoughts exactly.

also:
    - accountability
    - nitty-gritty details & not so common sense/common knowledge.
    - being able to say that you have an elite personal trainer to your other stuck-up/pretentious gfs, etc. =P

BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No matter how experienced you are, just like it is for ANY task, it's always helpful to have a 2nd set of eyes on your program.

kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Tiger Woods and Michael Jordan both use/used coaches despite being the best in their fields.

I think the second set of eyes keeps you honest. No matter how much you swear you ate well and worked out and did your cardio I'm going to know if you didn't...and call you on it.

Location: Salisbury, Wiltshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Aeries will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aeries will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aeries will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aeries will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aeries will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aeries will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aeries will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aeries will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aeries will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aeries will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aeries will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A huge benafit is that a good trainer can show you what you should be doing rather than what feels confortable. This way the client can get better results.

CodyK7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CodyK7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CodyK7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CodyK7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CodyK7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CodyK7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CodyK7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CodyK7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CodyK7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CodyK7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CodyK7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by askthetrainer View Post
    What are some benefits of having a personal trainer???[/B]

Lack of money to buy fast food

Bring on the negs.

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Accountability/reliability. That is, when you have just yourself for your workouts, you may decide not to go some days. But if you have an appointment with another person you are more likely to show up and put in. This applies to an unpaid training partner of course, but if you spend money on things you value them.

I leave it to Mike to express it in a snappier more client-friendly way

Hitechmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hitechmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hitechmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hitechmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hitechmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hitechmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hitechmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hitechmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hitechmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hitechmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hitechmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by askthetrainer View Post
    Whether you are putting this on your website, or telling it to a prospective client...

What are some benefits of having a personal trainer???

Here are a few obvious ones...

- Instruction
    - Inspiration
    - Motivation

What are some not-so-obvious benefits why people should have a personal trainer?
    for me its the second set of eye's and really getting the diet on point. I have been training better than 25 years...the trainer part is a piece of cake.
    "Do not wait, the time will never be 'just right.' Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command and better tools will be found as you go along."

-Napoleon Hill

momthebomb is on a distinguished road. (+10) momthebomb is on a distinguished road. (+10) momthebomb is on a distinguished road. (+10) momthebomb is on a distinguished road. (+10) momthebomb is on a distinguished road. (+10) momthebomb is on a distinguished road. (+10) momthebomb is on a distinguished road. (+10) momthebomb is on a distinguished road. (+10) momthebomb is on a distinguished road. (+10) momthebomb is on a distinguished road. (+10) momthebomb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Here's an article I just posted on my blog explaining the benefits of hiring a personal trainer.

http://missfitchick.com/2011/09/29/w...ner-heres-why/

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Decent article - although you need to edit #7. Encourage you independence doesn't make sense.

You have had three kids? I'm assuming those pics are of you so good job.

ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I try not to fall on accountability as a benefit. I think it alienates a certain percentage of potential clients--those that are able to stay self-motivated. My platform is simple: "Your program will be professionally designed by an expert with three exercise related degrees. I take care of all the details for you."

djbcrdi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djbcrdi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djbcrdi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djbcrdi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    its easier for someone to tell you what to do than doing it yourself. especially for a prep.
    "The strong shall stand, and the weak will fall by the wayside"