Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    IFBB Amateur, M. Physique ArchangelEST's Avatar
    ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TERMplus View Post
    I understand your frustration...I'm always in these situations where I explain something so thoroughly and the person who's listening to me disregards my advice because it goes against his dogma...As a general rule in life, never teach a man who is not willing to be taught -- you might want to give them advice to keep in mind, but he'll probably tell you to shut up and go with the standard logic of "oh, he's an expert!" or "but they did this study on rat cells!" or whatever.
    Thus my plan about getting into ridiculously good shape so I'll have some Bro Authority. I really see no other way, and I'm getting a bit sick about the science being put down. It's obvious the average Bro only respects ripped dudes, not scientists. So aside from learning the science, I really need to get ripped for my words to have serious weight.

As for Fructose. From Lyle's site:

"Fructose is metabolized almost exclusively in the liver (quite in fact almost zero incoming fructose will ever reach the bloodstream in humans) and this is a rate limited process. Above a certain point, fructose starts being converted to fat in the liver."

And as I understand it, it hasn't got as much to do with the liver glycogen supplies, but rather the livers ability to process fructose into glycogen. Maybe I'm wrong though...

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/res...ch-review.html
    Owner of:

www.Aspartame-Research.com
    www.MayfieldFitness.net

Author of:

Flexible Dieting Handbook: How To Lose Weight by Eating What You Want - an Amazon Bestseller

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. "

― Alvin Toffler

DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Xhale12 View Post
    I did IIFYM, and felt terrible. Too many grains and refined carbs make me feel groggy as hell.
    You and only you made the decision to eat this way. It is possible to follow the IIFYM principle without eating so called 'junk foods'.

ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DanMee View Post
    You and only you made the decision to eat this way. It is possible to follow the IIFYM principle without eating so called 'junk foods'.
    Stop using logic. OP will not understand.

Registered User silverlightning's Avatar
    silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I am one of the "paleo-tards". I could give a rat's a** whether anyone on these forums believe in that "diet" or not. I feel fantastic on it, and my energy levels have gone through the roof.

I have modified it a bit though. I am not trying to lose weight so my carb intake is much higher than the diet usually advocates. I eat 300-350 grams daily and am fairly active.

Most of the carbs come from fruit, sweet potatoes, veggies, and sprouted brown rice. I do eat alot of fruit though (4-5 pieces a day).

Now all over the paleo forums people say if you eat alot of fruit, it fills up the liver's glycogen stores and it becomes fat. I know most of them are impressionable retards, so I wanted some info from those on these forums. Is that true? Is eating alot of fruit frowned upon?
    then you're not on the paleo diet right? eat it if you like it. why follow another man's theory?

Registered User silverlightning's Avatar
    silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Claiming that anyone who chooses to follow the paleo diet is a retard is extreme (as many here have done). What works for you, does not work for everyone.

I did IIFYM, and felt terrible. Too many grains and refined carbs make me feel groggy as hell.
    I don't think IIFYM advocates any specific type of carb, so why would you have above said type of carbs? variety is the key and so is pesonal preferrene in foods.

robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    impressionable retards
    YOu put it so well.