Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Breast Implants

FitWish will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitWish will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitWish will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitWish will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitWish will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitWish will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitWish will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitWish will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitWish will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitWish will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitWish will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You should check out Justbreastimplants.com im 3 weeks out from my breast augmentation and this site was VERY helpful on deciding profiles, size. and no question about it go UNDER the muscle. Ever if you lift heavy or not. Implants that "sift" from lifting are because the "pockets" were not made correctly. Often women have to go back and get what we call pocket repairs because the plastic surgeon over dissected the pocket..making it too big.

There should be no REASON that you can not do all that you are now after having breast implants if the job is done well.

Foxyladie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foxyladie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foxyladie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foxyladie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foxyladie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foxyladie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foxyladie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foxyladie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foxyladie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foxyladie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foxyladie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by FitWish View Post
    You should check out Justbreastimplants.com im 3 weeks out from my breast augmentation and this site was VERY helpful on deciding profiles, size. and no question about it go UNDER the muscle. Ever if you lift heavy or not. Implants that "sift" from lifting are because the "pockets" were not made correctly. Often women have to go back and get what we call pocket repairs because the plastic surgeon over dissected the pocket..making it too big.

There should be no REASON that you can not do all that you are now after having breast implants if the job is done well.
    i will definately have to check that out. I am really hoping that this will be the last correction. I figured i would stay under. It is safer when doing stunts because the muscle will help protect the implant.

thanks
    "I pretend to be other people...In real life that's called schizophrenia. If you get paid to do it,its called Acting." - Peter Facinelli
    --
    "Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul"- Marilyn Monroe
    --
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

MorganLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MorganLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MorganLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MorganLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MorganLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MorganLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MorganLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MorganLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MorganLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MorganLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MorganLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I got my Boobs done 2 years ago. Partial under the muscle, saline, 500 cc in each pec. I freaking love the clevage and protortion to my body. But I'm constantly paranoid about sagging. I always wear a regular under wire bra and sports bra over. Have any off you ladies free boobed it or use little support and still have perky girlz??

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ JDkeystone's Avatar
    JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

strong 7 year bump

For anyone here who's had implants placed over the muscle, how much were you restricted from what you could do in the beginning (and for how long)? I'm booking consultations right now (planning to have surgery this summer), but in case I can't get short term disability from work (for a week or however long I'd need it), I just wanna get a rough idea of how painful or difficult the initial recovery would be from over-muscle implants.
    RIP Slash_ aka Tim- 06/28/1989 - 02/08/2013 <3

~Forever On Spread Because I don't Use My 5 a Day Like I Used To crew~

kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

surgery this thursday!

yes, I have finally taken the plunge and I will actually be getting breast implants this thursday! I have been self-conscious for years, and now that weight training is a big part of my life, its been more apparent then ever towards my self-esteem and my "little girls"

my question is (more of a concern) as to how my recovery will affect my recent muscle gains and strength from weight lifting... I've been told to stay out of the gym for about 3 weeks, and I get anxious from being out of the gym for 3 days! I would just like to hear from other women who have gotten implants how the recovery went and if there was any fat gain/muscle loss

thanks in advanced!

Training/Food/Recipe log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135443421

other recipe logs:
    'Cooking on Keto'
    (Part I) - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132899693
    (Part II) - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132982263

kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sabreman View Post
    My advice is that if you're set on getting them...get them a little bigger than what you think you want. 99% of girls I know that have them always say afterwards they wish they'd gone a little bit bigger. So, take that for what it's worth, too.
    I do not agree with this, especially if you're very athletic.

I went smaller than I originally was going to because my doc told me at my small stature and my activity level I would be unhappy. I wanted a D (400cc) but ended up with a C (330cc) and I couldn't be happier. I can do everything I want to do, make them huge with cleavage if I want, but still be able to wear size small shirts. My friend who is the same size got 450cc and she is forever having problems finding clothes that fit her big chest and flat stomach...she ends up having to wear all spandex-stretchy shirts. Oh and she looks fatter than she really is!
    Karen

ryleebaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryleebaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryleebaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryleebaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryleebaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryleebaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryleebaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryleebaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryleebaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryleebaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryleebaby is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JDkeystone View Post
    For anyone here who's had implants placed over the muscle, how much were you restricted from what you could do in the beginning (and for how long)? I'm booking consultations right now (planning to have surgery this summer), but in case I can't get short term disability from work (for a week or however long I'd need it), I just wanna get a rough idea of how painful or difficult the initial recovery would be from over-muscle implants.
    I had my surgery on a Thursday and was back at work on Monday. I'm a medical assistant in a private doctors office so it's not very physical, I bring patients back and take their vitals, that's about it. I did have some trouble lifting my arms above my head for about a week and had no upper body strength for about two weeks. If your job doesn't require a lot of physical activity, I think a week will be plenty of time.

JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ryleebaby View Post
    I had my surgery on a Thursday and was back at work on Monday. I'm a medical assistant in a private doctors office so it's not very physical, I bring patients back and take their vitals, that's about it. I did have some trouble lifting my arms above my head for about a week and had no upper body strength for about two weeks. If your job doesn't require a lot of physical activity, I think a week will be plenty of time.
    oh, that was it? that doesn't sound too bad...and i have a desk job, as well (so definitely not strenuous at all). how long was it til you were able to start working out again (for both cario and lifting)? does the surgery leave any noticeable scars?

ryleebaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryleebaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryleebaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryleebaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryleebaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryleebaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryleebaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryleebaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryleebaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryleebaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryleebaby is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    oh, that was it? that doesn't sound too bad...and i have a desk job, as well (so definitely not strenuous at all). how long was it til you were able to start working out again (for both cario and lifting)? does the surgery leave any noticeable scars?
    My surgery was over 5 years ago, so I'm trying to remember, but I think I started light cardio, like moderate walking, after 3 weeks and light weights after 6 weeks. I was so worried about getting sweat into the incisions and "popping" the implants, haha, that I think I was overly cautious. But your doctor will definitely tell you when you can resume all your normal activities.

As for scarring... I notice it but my bf says it's not that noticable. I have the silicone gummy implants and the surgeon went in through the areola. If you picture the areola as a clock, my incision is from 9 to 3. He said he did it on the top half because he also did a little lift. I have a friend that had her incision under the breast fold, and since she got saline, they rolled up the empty implant the slid it in, then filled them up, so you can't even see any scar on her at all.

transformer114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) transformer114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) transformer114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) transformer114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) transformer114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) transformer114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) transformer114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) transformer114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) transformer114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) transformer114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) transformer114 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i think it's a self-confidence thing

transformer114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) transformer114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) transformer114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) transformer114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) transformer114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) transformer114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) transformer114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) transformer114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) transformer114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) transformer114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) transformer114 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    but honestly, small boobs aren't such a bad thing if you're fit. most fit people don't have the genetics to have big ones without being fat.

oowl is on a distinguished road. (+10) oowl is on a distinguished road. (+10) oowl is on a distinguished road. (+10) oowl is on a distinguished road. (+10) oowl is on a distinguished road. (+10) oowl is on a distinguished road. (+10) oowl is on a distinguished road. (+10) oowl is on a distinguished road. (+10) oowl is on a distinguished road. (+10) oowl is on a distinguished road. (+10) oowl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have a (somewhat) embarrassing question about breast implants... How much pressure can you put on them? I have a partner who is very fond of, ahem, squeezing, pulling, generally playing with my boobies. I realise that he won't be able to do this while I'm in recovery, of course, but down the track will he be able to do this? What about a partner or child resting their head on your chest like a pillow? I have no idea what firmness/texture to compare it to!

Registered User cristyinflorida's Avatar
    cristyinflorida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

fitnes and boobs

Originally Posted by SuperBBGirl View Post
    i go tthem 1 yr ago best decision i have made!!!

after babies they are usaully saggy generally doenst help the look

mine are under the muscle usaully more natural look
    i was 34b and saggy (lost lots of weight) now 34dd and perky

here is a pic
    I agree with you 100%, I was fit and flat before my first baby and then finally I grew a pair and with my second I went up D. Now.I'm sure that.goes alone with the mommy weight. Then a lost over 40 lbs. And so did the boobs. :-(
    My decision to get them recently has bee the.best choice I've made.

Registered User cristyinflorida's Avatar
    cristyinflorida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My same question...my PS stated 4-6 weeks. I just got mine yesterday. I went over the muscle and under the facia tissue, textured and I love them. Ready to get some exercise though lite.

5ftofury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by oowl View Post
    I have a (somewhat) embarrassing question about breast implants... How much pressure can you put on them? I have a partner who is very fond of, ahem, squeezing, pulling, generally playing with my boobies. I realise that he won't be able to do this while I'm in recovery, of course, but down the track will he be able to do this? What about a partner or child resting their head on your chest like a pillow? I have no idea what firmness/texture to compare it to!

I'm a few years out myself. I have unders and trust me, it's no problem! lol

Happy33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Happy33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Happy33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Happy33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Happy33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Happy33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Happy33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Happy33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Happy33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Implants are very strong. There is a video clip on youtube showing an implant being snapped by a mouse trap & it did absolutely no damage.

occasional visitor stephanielynn76's Avatar
    stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I want boobs... really badly... but my husband is adamantly opposed. I went to bed so sad the other night because I made the mistake of bringing it up... did not go well...

JayDee251985 is not very well liked. (-100) JayDee251985 is not very well liked. (-100) JayDee251985 is not very well liked. (-100) JayDee251985 is not very well liked. (-100) JayDee251985 is not very well liked. (-100) JayDee251985 is not very well liked. (-100) JayDee251985 is not very well liked. (-100) JayDee251985 is not very well liked. (-100) JayDee251985 is not very well liked. (-100) JayDee251985 is not very well liked. (-100) JayDee251985 is not very well liked. (-100)
    why are women so phucking fake these days lol? In 10 yrs women will be be completely artificial.....like robots

Originally Posted by JayDee251985 View Post
    why are women so phucking fake these days lol? In 10 yrs women will be be completely artificial.....like robots
    why do you care? nothing wrong with getting implants if it makes a woman happy and more confident in her appearance.

Cupcakes < Dumbbellls CourtneysSweets's Avatar
    CourtneysSweets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneysSweets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneysSweets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneysSweets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneysSweets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneysSweets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneysSweets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneysSweets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneysSweets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneysSweets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneysSweets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by stephanielynn76 View Post
    I want boobs... really badly... but my husband is adamantly opposed. I went to bed so sad the other night because I made the mistake of bringing it up... did not go well...
    not that I need them but if and when I do I know my husband will be the same.. If mine fall after kids I'm so for it, just because of the discomfort that will be associated with hanging skin. Obviously men don't think of it that way. I'd just go to my natural size and be done with it.

DIANNE628 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=sabreman;1807331]Cool, I'll have to correct a friend of mine on that point then. What was the deciding factor that made you want to get them?[/QUOTE

I did have mine rupture they should of been replaced after 10 years but i didnt listen, and i was doing heavy weight. Now my second pair are more improved silicone gel under the muscle they look and feel natural. My doctor told me never to work out the chest, and i will listen this time. It makes you look and feel great, go for it ..and enjoy..
    Dianne, from Brooklyn

fitbrah is not very well liked. (-100) fitbrah is not very well liked. (-100) fitbrah is not very well liked. (-100) fitbrah is not very well liked. (-100) fitbrah is not very well liked. (-100) fitbrah is not very well liked. (-100) fitbrah is not very well liked. (-100) fitbrah is not very well liked. (-100) fitbrah is not very well liked. (-100) fitbrah is not very well liked. (-100) fitbrah is not very well liked. (-100)
    girls with implants are hot

Jana Janet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I will get boob job while i am on off season right now this way i don't have to worry to much about recovery time. Thinking about D's under muscle, any thoughts or advice?
    *Sleep- Eat- LIft- Repeat*

KevinCCC is not very well liked. (-100) KevinCCC is not very well liked. (-100) KevinCCC is not very well liked. (-100) KevinCCC is not very well liked. (-100) KevinCCC is not very well liked. (-100) KevinCCC is not very well liked. (-100) KevinCCC is not very well liked. (-100) KevinCCC is not very well liked. (-100) KevinCCC is not very well liked. (-100) KevinCCC is not very well liked. (-100) KevinCCC is not very well liked. (-100)

Some enjoyment news

0935: CRICKET - Paceman Stuart Meaker insists the eager in the England tent remains "surprisingly unqualified" despite being 4-0 down in the five-match series against India "We're a junior side and we're developing, it's surprisingly positive We're scholarship every obsolescent we play " he said

0926: RUGBY JOIN FORCES - The In harmony States must szybkajazda pl/seks/article,hentai_animowane_porno,4026,1,1,1 html]animowane porno, hentai become the 13th domain to fix their city in the 2013 Rugby Leauge Faction Cup The Tomahawks inclination separatrix up alongside Wales and the Cook Islands in aggregation D after beating Jamaica 40-4 in Philadelphia to triumph the Atlantic zone qualifying group

Peep szybkajazda pl/muzyka/article,zadyszka_happysad,6286,1,1,1 html]happysad zadyszka
    0920 CRICKET: BBC Sport's James Pearce at the spot-fixing dry run, on Chirrup: "Back to Court as cricket spot fixing checking enters 4th week In closing stages now Arbiter plans to measure up up tomorrow Jury proper absent from Wednesday "

0911 BE AFFLICTED WITH SNARLED: Baffle active in Sportsday Burning on Tweet with the hashtag #bbcsportsday

0907: GOLF - Phil Mickelson has fallen to szybkajazda pl/kuchnia/article,przepis_na_nalesniki,5500,1,1,1 html]nalesniki of the give birth to's scale 10 for the first conditions since 2004 Luke Donald, has stretched his lead down szybkajazda pl/seks html]seks ciekawostki companion Englishman Lee Westwood at the stopper, while Sergio Garcia's 11-shot victory in the Castello Masters has infatuated the Spaniard from 49th to 31st

0904: AMERICAN FOOTBALL - szybkajazda pl/seks/article,10_najwiekszych_gwiazd_porno,5550,1,1,1 html]porno The Chicago Bears intercepted quarterback Josh Freeman four times as they beat out the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 24-18 Sunday in the Nationalistic Football Confederation's (NFL) fifth annual ordered opportunity ripe game at Wembley Stadium

0857: RUGBY COALITION - A quarter of a million people turned in on Monday to celebrate the All Blacks rugby Domain Cup terminal quelling over France Thousands gathered in Auckland inasmuch as the victors' mall, to espy the players, coaches and keep truncheon celebrate the denouement of a 24-year be put on ice for Community Cup glory

0846: CYCLING - Dave Brailsford says his British railway cycling cooperate forced to "knuckle down" with a view a critical epoch of training after endearing seven European gold medals form week "There's a batch of manoeuvre to be done between seldom and Christmas There's nothing fancy, it's leathery, callous graft and legitimate pluck," he added

0840: GOLF - Luke Donald finished height of Golf's US szybkajazda pl/kuchnia/article,najprostszy_przepis_na_muffinki,3468,1,1,1 html]muffinki przepis liquid assets catalogue raisonn‚ by taking the concluding happening of the season in Florida A terminal go around 64 means Donald is on positively to grow the original player to top the spondulicks lists in both the Collective States and Europe "It's been a tremendous year in place of me I answered a luck of critics' questions coming here conspiratory I had to gain a victory in, and doing it " Donald said

0832: FOOTBALL - Chelsea boss Andre Villas-Boas could find himself in defect with the Football Confederacy this morning following his tactless storm on referee Chris Foy after Sunday's 1-0 destroy to QPR

0826: MOTO GP - Mokhzani added "It is a dejected and wretched racing misfortune but the circuit is designed to the highest shelter levels," he said, adding it was inspected by motor sports' governing bodies "Yesterday's disaster was beyond anybody's knob or expectation "

Melina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Melina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Melina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Melina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Melina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Melina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Melina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Melina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Melina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Melina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Melina81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I had mine OTM 330cc (textured/silicon) done 4 years ago. This took me from a 32A to 32DD. I decided on OTM since I did not want anything to interfere with my lifting and was literally back in the gym doing cardio 2 days later (not saying that was the smartest thing to do) and back lifting in 2 weeks.

While it has been a good experience, if I had it to do over I think I would have stayed the way I was... It's just not that important to me anymore. I find I actually like the "flat" athletic look now. Also, at some point I will need to get them redone (if I keep them) and as I get older, bleh IDK if I want to go through the hassle and have perky boobs when they don't really fit the rest of my aging body. Being that I was so flat, when they are removed I will have visible scars which I am not too excited about.
    "Nothing in the world is so powerful, as an idea whose time has come."

bruffies has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had mine done 10 years ago - before 3 kids. Cohesive gel over the muscle... went from 10AA to 10D. Now, kids are rough on your body!!!! Only breastfed each for a couple of months, but they are always on your chest, squeezing, headbutting, climbing over your boobs and more....lol! My surgeon told me rupture happens with big impacts like car crashes..... and I have had no problem with mine... and zero sagging after 10 years, 3 pregnancies and lots of weight gains and loss......

Hope that helps!

abirg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I got them 12 yrs ago when I was 18. I told them I wanted to be a full C but they told me not to pay attention to actual size. They had me try on a few different sizes & that's how I chose. It ended up being a DD. Since Im tall it wasnt as noticeable that they were so big & as the yrs have gone by it has slowly gone up. I have to say I've regretted going so big. It is so hard to find bras that are big enough in the cup & small enough around. Im sure clothing makers think the only women with big breasts are big around too. Shirts & dresses are also a super big pain to find & you can forget about finding a button up shirt unless you want to buy a large & have it tailored

beachbum2413 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink In love

I got them a year ago, still working on doing pushups on my feet again instead of my hands, but I wouldnt change it for the world! You just need a high impact support bra and you'll be workout ready! They don't get in the way during kickboxing classes. I do take it easy on bench press or other chest excersises, doctors orders. I did get the saline ones, under the muscle. Supposedly a little more painful but I think they look great! Check out my progress pics on my profile! Oh yeah, scars under armpits, can't event see them!
    "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!"
    "Strong is the new SKINNY!"

beachbum2413 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Good advice!!

[QUOTE=DIANNE628;756513683]
    Originally Posted by sabreman View Post
    Cool, I'll have to correct a friend of mine on that point then. What was the deciding factor that made you want to get them?[/QUOTE

I did have mine rupture they should of been replaced after 10 years but i didnt listen, and i was doing heavy weight. Now my second pair are more improved silicone gel under the muscle they look and feel natural. My doctor told me never to work out the chest, and i will listen this time. It makes you look and feel great, go for it ..and enjoy..
    Dianne, from Brooklyn
    Doctors told me the same thing!! Still do pushups- on my knees and the occasional dumbbell chest flies with 10lbs, mostly to stretch out the muscle that gets tight sometimes! Good to know your story!
    "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!"
    "Strong is the new SKINNY!"

tiarevincent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiarevincent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiarevincent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiarevincent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiarevincent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiarevincent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiarevincent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiarevincent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiarevincent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiarevincent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiarevincent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by frog View Post
    notice thread in here. just thought i'd give my 2 cents.
    my girlfriend got implants last december, over the muscle. she was an A cup, paid $5k for big C's. well basically they are D's. she loves them, i love them. she is better shaped now and isn't complaing about having no boobs. but for those wanting them, i'll just tell you her and i did a lot of research and make sure you find a good doctor.
    as far as pain. she was sore for about 4 days. but her friend who had them under the muscle was sore for about 10 days i think.
    this is good to know.
    i am tiny. only 34A and want to get them. But i also really want to compete and build more muscle. I'm only 5'3" and don't want to look ridiculous so I'm contemplating what size would be best.