Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Thy_Kingdom View Post
    Why only those courses of action? You can have a gf and not have her live with you.

Yes, they'll complain and nag to move in together but just dump her and find another girl to repeat the process with. The ex will come running back and you'll have a fwb on the side. (srs)
    You're absolutely right. That's definitely an option. I just don't think it's realistic is all.... and you're STILL going to be taking a big risk by having sex with her. Are you going to wrap it up and make sure that she's on the pill every time you have sex? Or better yet... are you going to get a vasectomy? Because if you get a girl pregnant you're fooked just the same.

Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm not planning on marrying at all. If I meet a girl worth marrying then i'll do it, even if its tomorrow or 50 years from now.

mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    what do you mean ? as you get older? dude if I die alone I DONT CARE

it seems like your the type who doesnt want to die alone......

no matter what you're going to die - alone or "married" either way you leave this earth WITH only yourself... and thats it... you dont take your spouse with you ...
    Have you ever watched an elderly person die? If you have then how you can be so glib about this confuses me as you are one sharp guy. Yes you take that last breath by yourself, but having those around you that you love while you struggle for that last breath somehow brings a sense of peace, at least that is what I have seen in the eyes (my father) and the desperate wild panicked glare of an old person at my aunts nursing home where this woman died alone not a live human to stand near her but me - a complete stranger.

Not a reason to marry..but fellas don't knock a support network that a valid relationship can bring unless you have already tried it..and at 20 and 30 you are really not facing your own mortality...but ask a cancer patient if they look forward to dying alone and if they care....report back on the answer, I bet I already know what it is.

Men and women were meant to be together, I believe this, make it happen any way you want, but don't think that at the ripe old age of 50 your gonna have your pick or even want your pick of 20 somethings and while those that sought a mate enjoy their families and you have none don't think it is fun, it's not.

Again not a driver for marriage but the reality of being alone.

NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mydawgs View Post

Men and women were meant to be together, I believe this, make it happen any way you want, but don't think that at the ripe old age of 50 your gonna have your pick or even want your pick of 20 somethings and while those that sought a mate enjoy their families and you have none don't think it is fun, it's not.
    I believe this too, and write about this often. Such a beautiful beautiful passage you've written there, and I strongly agree. Men and women are meant to be 'together.'
    “Any idiot can face a crisis, it is this day-to-day living that wears you out.” Anton Chekhov

"10% of life, is what happens to you--90% is how you respond to it."

"I know that I know nothing"--Socrates

DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Duty without benefits is slavery. Why the **** should I have white kids with a white American chick when it’s statistically likely that she’ll divorce my ass and ream it with chilamony until I’m filling up my one-room apartment with lawn furniture?
    http://www.inmalafide.com/blog/2010/...merican-woman/
    "You and your weights can fuk off somewhere, I ain't liftin that shiit it's heavy!" - Kenny Powers

maobiseeme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maobiseeme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maobiseeme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maobiseeme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maobiseeme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by jamestown0101 View Post
    RESPECT. 3033 reps is well justified. Age 21? Smart beyond your years.

Growing up, I thought this was the norm but, with age, things like God, marriage, and life are put into question. The only way I get married is to a rich chick over here or a foreigner outside my country. Also, I have yet to rule out a muslim country that allows for multiple wives. (SRS) Over in America, I am safer bending over in a shower while in jail then I am in a marriage with a woman. I'll leave this as an after thought for the misc brahs:

WHAT THE **** IS FOREVER EVEN MEAN TO YOU? More importantly, how much does a vow to be together or forever with a girl mean to you? Honestly think about this now. How often is it a girl says this or that, contradicts herself, her type of guy, steps outside the pretend person she tries to act like, and you see her for who and what she is? I just want to point out the contradictions that women say and what they do.With that said, how the **** can any intelligent man stake 50% of his possessions on that?

Men, you all need to start thinking, separating all the feelers and bull**** before you end up in a pile of your own emotional vomit.
    Repped

HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you know **** is bad when even white racists dont want to marry their own kind
    Misc Med Crew

guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Have you ever watched an elderly person die? If you have then how you can be so glib about this confuses me as you are one sharp guy. Yes you take that last breath by yourself, but having those around you that you love while you struggle for that last breath somehow brings a sense of peace, at least that is what I have seen in the eyes (my father) and the desperate wild panicked glare of an old person at my aunts nursing home where this woman died alone not a live human to stand near her but me - a complete stranger.

Not a reason to marry..but fellas don't knock a support network that a valid relationship can bring unless you have already tried it..and at 20 and 30 you are really not facing your own mortality...but ask a cancer patient if they look forward to dying alone and if they care....report back on the answer, I bet I already know what it is.

Again not a driver for marriage but the reality of being alone.
    Hahahhaa some of us don't plan to/most likely aren't going to live past age 50 (due to career choice, health issues, etc.).

And if you can't die alone.... I'm sorry to put it bluntly but you are a weak person. Think about all the soldiers in the history of mankind who died alone or a terrifying/gruesome death on the battlefield.

In the end you are dead no matter what path you take. You rest in the eternal bliss of peaceful unawareness no matter how you die once you are dead.

nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by guvanata2 View Post
    Hahahhaa some of us don't plan to/most likely aren't going to live past age 50 (due to career choice, health issues, etc.).

And if you can't die alone.... I'm sorry to put it bluntly but you are a weak person. Think about all the soldiers in the history of mankind who died alone or a terrifying/gruesome death on the battlefield.

In the end you are dead no matter what path you take. You rest in the eternal bliss of peaceful unawareness no matter how you die once you are dead.
    WTF?

Your post makes no sense for a variety of reasons.

1) Who the hell doesn't PLAN on living past 50 in this day and age? LOL... that's just a ridiculous statement.

2) Do you think that all those soldiers who died alone weren't wishing that they could have seen their families one last time? That they could have held their wives and/or children before they passed on? Again.... ridiculous statement.

3) Yes, once you're dead no one feels anything.... but the years leading up to death can be longer than you realize right now at the ripe old age of 20. Right now you've got that aura of invincibility around you that most young guys have.... but once you live a little more you'll come to understand that things are a bit different than you thought. Life's experiences are better when they're shared.

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    [img]http://www.zeitgeistworld.com/v3/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/secret-***got.jpg[/img]

mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by guvanata2 View Post

Well I am glad you see the humor in it...your age is showing. On one hand you say everyone dies alone, and then you say if you can't you are weak...do you see the conflict in this? Please don't talk to me about how easy it is to die and only the strong do it well ... cuz that is just frikin crap, one of the strongest people I knew was my best friend whos husband left her with two kids which she cared for and worked hard to do so, she never looked her ex's way again...was not worth the aggg, she contracted breast cancer, fought it for 6 years and then died with her loved ones around her and as she died she squeezed my hand and said she was tired and in pain and scared.....please don't talk crap, makes me rage! BTW she died at the ripe old age of 33, leaving two young children alone as their father did not want them....

And ask a vet, my brother served two tours in combat in VN and he said many of his friends died terrified and in pain only wanting to see their moms or dads one last time....you make light of this and you have not a clue!

Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I came in here expecting a ton of disgruntled single men living in North America.

*looks around...*

Yep.

Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well I am glad you see the humor in it...your age is showing. On one hand you say everyone dies alone, and then you say if you can't you are weak...do you see the conflict in this? Please don't talk to me about how easy it is to die and only the strong do it well ... cuz that is just frikin crap, one of the strongest people I knew was my best friend whos husband left her with two kids which she cared for and worked hard to do so, she never looked her ex's way again...was not worth the aggg, she contracted breast cancer, fought it for 6 years and then died with her loved ones around her and as she died she squeezed my hand and said she was tired and in pain and scared.....please don't talk crap, makes me rage! BTW she died at the ripe old age of 33, leaving two young children alone as their father did not want them....

And ask a vet, my brother served two tours in combat in VN and he said many of his friends died terrified and in pain only wanting to see their moms or dads one last time....you make light of this and you have not a clue!
    Cool story.
    ----
    As someone who drops nothing but pure unadulterated [b]TRUTH[/b] this had to be done. Now that you have been hit with a healthy dose of [B]TRUTH[/B] feel free to overdose. Voila!
    Positivity Crew!
    Staying Positive.

Lisa Ann.

"If its not for love, then why do it at all?"

Danielwik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danielwik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danielwik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danielwik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danielwik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danielwik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danielwik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danielwik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danielwik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danielwik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danielwik is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you guys wait until your 30's your gonna have a higher chance of marrying the type of girl we are all so scared of (the ex party whore / feminist). Even at my age 27 I've already started to notice that the girls who value marriage / being a mom in the future are already married. Mostly what your gonna find that is left really is two categories in my opinion, is the career women or the ex party girl. So just be very careful in what you guys do and choose to do because there will be advantages and disadvantages to either.

rusvik is not very helpful. (-500) rusvik is not very helpful. (-500) rusvik is not very helpful. (-500) rusvik is not very helpful. (-500) rusvik is not very helpful. (-500) rusvik is not very helpful. (-500) rusvik is not very helpful. (-500) rusvik is not very helpful. (-500) rusvik is not very helpful. (-500) rusvik is not very helpful. (-500) rusvik is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Danielwik View Post
    If you guys wait until your 30's your gonna have a higher chance of marrying the type of girl we are all so scared of (the ex party whore / feminist). Even at my age 27 I've already started to notice that the girls who value marriage / being a mom in the future are already married. Mostly what your gonna find that is left really is two categories in my opinion, is the career women or the ex party girl. So just be very careful in what you guys do and choose to do because there will be advantages and disadvantages to either.
    Depends on how ballin you are bro. You could easily meet and date women 23-25 when you're 30+ if you take care of yourself physically and you have some money and prospects for the future.

FatBoy3000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatBoy3000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatBoy3000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatBoy3000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatBoy3000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatBoy3000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatBoy3000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatBoy3000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatBoy3000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatBoy3000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatBoy3000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Dont plan on getting married but if the right woman comes along, then maybe she could stay at my place for a little bit.......

Btw This may be a really dumb question but, how the **** do I make posts on here? Ive been trying for the life of me to figure it out.

Danielwik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danielwik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danielwik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danielwik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danielwik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danielwik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danielwik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danielwik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danielwik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danielwik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danielwik is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by rusvik View Post
    Depends on how ballin you are bro. You could easily meet and date women 23-25 when you're 30+ if you take care of yourself physically and you have some money and prospects for the future.
    Oh I agree one two more years for me to get settled (Petro Engineer moving around a lot) and I"m going straight for the 20-25 year olds looking to settle down.

FatBoy3000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatBoy3000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatBoy3000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatBoy3000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatBoy3000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatBoy3000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatBoy3000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatBoy3000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatBoy3000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatBoy3000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatBoy3000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by rusvik View Post
    If your 30+ and take care of yourself and are financially stable and maybe even wealthy then stay away from 23-25 yr old women who would just marry for the money to begin with. That age is really immature for a real relationship

Originally Posted by FatBoy3000 View Post
    If your 30+ and take care of yourself and are financially stable and maybe even wealthy then stay away from 23-25 yr old women who would just marry for the money to begin with. That age is really immature for a real relationship
    No bro that is where you are wrong, girls will follow two paths at that age.
    1. What you described "I"m to young to have any serious relationships." (party party whore whore)
    2. I want a marriage / kids and value that in my life so I will look for a serious male also looking for it.

rusvik is not very helpful. (-500) rusvik is not very helpful. (-500) rusvik is not very helpful. (-500) rusvik is not very helpful. (-500) rusvik is not very helpful. (-500) rusvik is not very helpful. (-500) rusvik is not very helpful. (-500) rusvik is not very helpful. (-500) rusvik is not very helpful. (-500) rusvik is not very helpful. (-500) rusvik is not very helpful. (-500)
    1. What you described "I"m to young to have any serious relationships." (party party whore whore)
    2. I want a marriage / kids and value that in my life so I will look for a serious male also looking for it.
    You're right. I've always wondered why bishes you meet in the nightlife who are 26+ always look busted where just a few years younger they look fine. Reason is that most girls either settle down or go career after 25 or so. It's going to be very hard to find a wifable girl in her late twenties with no kids and not divorced unless she spent a lot of time in school or planned a career but later changed her mind. Both of the latter are good scenarios to me.

mirinmychest is on a distinguished road. (+10) mirinmychest is on a distinguished road. (+10) mirinmychest is on a distinguished road. (+10) mirinmychest is on a distinguished road. (+10) mirinmychest is on a distinguished road. (+10) mirinmychest is on a distinguished road. (+10) mirinmychest is on a distinguished road. (+10) mirinmychest is on a distinguished road. (+10) mirinmychest is on a distinguished road. (+10) mirinmychest is on a distinguished road. (+10) mirinmychest is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Candees View Post
    I came in here expecting a ton of disgruntled single men living in North America.

*looks around...*

Yep.
    And then those same guys will wait until they are more "financially stable" before they get married.

She takes half.........and then the sucker is dumb enough to get married again.

I just heard this about a lawyer friend. His wife left him and he gave her half, and now he's so lonely that he had his new gf move in, put her name on his mortgage and is planning to propose.

Wow, women are ruling the world with beta guys like that.

Originally Posted by mirinmychest View Post
    And then those same guys will wait until they are more "financially stable" before they get married.

She takes half.........and then the sucker is dumb enough to get married again.

I just heard this about a lawyer friend. His wife left him and he gave her half, and now he's so lonely that he had his new gf move in, put her name on his mortgage and is planning to propose.

Wow, women are ruling the world with beta guys like that.
    I heard China just changed their divorce laws to basically mean, whomever pays, keeps the house. China is not a pussified, feminist ****hole though.

DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good plan

It's also a good thing divorce doesn't exist or this plan would be shot to hell

brb making serious bank as a petroleum engineer and looking to get married up
    Last edited by DERJEVPOO; 09-05-2011 at 05:14 AM.
    "You and your weights can fuk off somewhere, I ain't liftin that shiit it's heavy!" - Kenny Powers

DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FatBoy3000 View Post
    depends on the girl. i really think the vast majority of you 1, have no clue how to evaluate a person and 2, are so freaking desperate that you over look obvious red flags. fuk all that.

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DocHol1day View Post
    depends on the girl. i really think the vast majority of you 1, have no clue how to evaluate a person and 2, are so freaking desperate that you over look obvious red flags. fuk all that.
    number 2 - happens to 90% of guys who miss crazies red flags and get married to them...

also I think a lot of guys see an attractive girl and think wow - this is the best Im going to do so I should marry her... and sadly you marry her cause thats it, lifes over found a hot chick and Im banging her.... I am complete yada yada yada...

and age of a chick doesnt matter - Ive met some very mature 20 year olds and some very party type 30+'ers ... it really depends on the girl

number 2 - happens to 90% of guys who miss crazies red flags and get married to them...

also I think a lot of guys see an attractive girl and think wow - this is the best Im going to do so I should marry her... and sadly you marry her cause thats it, lifes over found a hot chick and Im banging her.... I am complete yada yada yada...

and age of a chick doesnt matter - Ive met some very mature 20 year olds and some very party type 30+'ers ... it really depends on the girl
    Agreed.

The thing that blows my mind is when you see a guy engaged to a chick (who's an obvious princess) and she isn't even hot at all. Then my mind is full of fuk. Not that hotness is all that matters but it makes me wonder sometimes when it seems like the personality ain't that great either.

I think that some guys just reach 30-ish and think "Oh well, time to get married now and have kids".

FAIL.

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    Agreed.

The thing that blows my mind is when you see a guy engaged to a chick (who's an obvious princess) and she isn't even hot at all. Then my mind is full of fuk. Not that hotness is all that matters but it makes me wonder sometimes when it seems like the personality ain't that great either.

I think that some guys just reach 30-ish and think "Oh well, time to get married now and have kids".

FAIL.
    dude - if you want to say fat chicks - just say - they are fat and think they are entitled to everything....

you wont hurt any feelers here...

Originally Posted by Atlas_Army View Post
    Cool story.
    I thought you were beyond sarcasm with me....apparently not, and with regard to my post, cuz referring to either as a story is pretty sad, there is nothing cool about it, as a matter of fact they are both pretty freakin sad, the fact you cannot sympathise is even sadder. Still I hope the best for you, no one your age should have to experience anything even remotely this tragic, being military I thought you might get this.

dude - if you want to say fat chicks - just say - they are fat and think they are entitled to everything....

you wont hurt any feelers here...
    LOL... I wasn't even thinking fat... just chicks that you wouldn't look twice at if you were out and about.

Fat princesses definitely make me LOL though.

Rustling your jimmies ll ReNeGaDe ll's Avatar
    ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DocHol1day View Post
    Best friend is on #2 man, but he is "in love" and is convinced that "she's the one."

His future does not look good. feelsbadman.
    Ignore list: abdus