Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ryanyoung88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanyoung88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanyoung88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanyoung88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanyoung88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanyoung88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanyoung88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanyoung88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanyoung88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanyoung88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanyoung88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Soccer Thread - Dominate the game

This is a thread dedicated to all aspects of Soccer Fitness and general improvements to your overall game:

Dune sprinting
    How to: Mark out a line distance of 30 metres on ground. Sprint from one end to the other, taking time to recover between reps. Keep your knees high and drive with your arms. The more time you’re in the air the less time you’re in contact with the ground – which slows you down.
    Reps: 16 Sets: 3

Touch control
    How to: Plant two objects in the ground either side of you, one yard apart. Stand in between the gate and have a partner positioned three yards in front of you. Have them throw a ballot you at different heights, which you have to return using two touches, one touch if possible.
    Reps: 10

Water running
    How to: Get into the water at mid-chest height, with your arms down by your side. Sprint as you would normally, trying to drive through the water. Don’t pull yourself out of the water, but focus on generating forward momentum.
    Reps: 6 x 60 seconds on

Russian twist
    How to: Sit down in the sand with a ball held out in front of your chest, keeping your arms straight. Lean back at a 45-degree angle, lifting your legs and feet off the floor. Hold your legs and arms in an elevated position, rotating the ball and your torso to the right. Now repeat the movement to your left, working your obliques.
    Reps: 10 Sets: 3

Jump squats
    How to: Line up in a standing position. Lower your body for two seconds before exploding upwards and forwards, propelling yourself over the top of it. Land softly with your knees bent. Try to leap as far as you can, working your glutes, quads and hamstrings.
    Reps: 6 Sets: 3

Speed and movement
    How to: Mark out a diamond shape with objects – three metres by three metres. Number the objects one to four, with one being the object at the bottom of your diamond and your starting point. Sprint to your left (number two), then across to three and finish off with a dash to four.
    Reps: 4 Sets: 2 (on second set, sprint from 1-3-2-4)

“This exercise simulates closing down an opponent with the ball,” . “It develops your ability to decelerate, changing direction quickly and accurately. Your movement should be aggressive and completed at match tempo.”

Squats
    How to: Place your feet shoulder-width apart, keeping your knees in a parallel position. Lower your body until your knees are in a 90-degree position. Pause, and slowly stand back up. This will work your glutes, quads and hamstrings.
    Reps: 12 Sets: 3

Incline push-up
    How to: Place your hands shoulder-width apart on a rock, supporting your body weight with your arms. Keep your feet together and lower yourself in a flat position until your chin is five inches from the rock. This exercise will benefit your chest, shoulders and deltoids.
    Reps: 10 Sets: 3

“Having a strong upper body will help you hold off opponents and run faster,” “The more force you can generate with your arms, the more assistance they can provide your legs. Cristiano Ronaldo’s running style is a perfect example of this.”

ryanyoung88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanyoung88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanyoung88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanyoung88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanyoung88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanyoung88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanyoung88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanyoung88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanyoung88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanyoung88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanyoung88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1. Avoid the sickbed
    If you’re training for a sustained period of time – like during pre-season training – you’re putting a lot of stress on your body,” says Springham. “ If you’re not fully accustomed to it you might get ill. The more you train the more vitamins and antioxidants you need, which means one thing: you need lots more fruit and vegetables.

2. Food for thought
    Try and eat as many superfoods as possible. An easy way to spot a superfood is that they are often brightly coloured – blueberries, tomatoes, beetroot, carrots, cherries and pomegranate. If you struggle to eat enough fruit, slip them into your daily diet by substituting your mid-afternoon chocolate for fruit.

3. Nothing beats pineapples
    If you’re only going to eat one fruit make it pineapple. They have powerful anti-oxidants, and there’s much research supporting its role in helping repair muscle. When you exercise you add stress to your body and this suppresses your immune system. Pineapple provides anti-oxidants that boost your immunity.

4. Protein + carbs = fast recovery
    Aside from fruit, you need a good balance of protein, carbohydrate and fat. Get the right balance for breakfast with brown toast, two poached eggs and beans. For lunch you might have brown pasta with chicken in a tomato sauce and a side salad. For dinner, opt for something like tuna steak and rice. The quality of protein from tuna is better than from many food sources, boosting muscle growth and recovery.

5. Don’t forget to drink
    When active, you need 4-6 litres of water a day

Top 5 football snacks
    1. Rice pudding

A rice pudding snack pot would be an option or a can of rice pudding. It is relatively high in carbohydrate, however it will release its energy relatively efficiently without causing your blood sugar levels to rise too quickly.

2. Tropical fruits

Pineapple and mango, fresh not tinned. Like the rice pudding they are broken down more gradually than other fruits that are juicier, like an orange.

3. Sandwich

You could eat an egg and cress or tuna sandwich (half might be enough) an hour before training.

4. Protein meal replacement bar

A better option than chocolate as it will have some protein in it as well as lower GI carbs that are released more slowly.

5. Energy drinks

Avoid drinking these until you start warming up to get their full isotonic benefit

chirishmax33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chirishmax33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chirishmax33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chirishmax33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chirishmax33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chirishmax33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chirishmax33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chirishmax33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chirishmax33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chirishmax33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chirishmax33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    must be a reader of 4-4-2

PharmaFreakRep is just really nice. (+1000) PharmaFreakRep is just really nice. (+1000) PharmaFreakRep is just really nice. (+1000) PharmaFreakRep is just really nice. (+1000) PharmaFreakRep is just really nice. (+1000) PharmaFreakRep is just really nice. (+1000) PharmaFreakRep is just really nice. (+1000) PharmaFreakRep is just really nice. (+1000) PharmaFreakRep is just really nice. (+1000) PharmaFreakRep is just really nice. (+1000) PharmaFreakRep is just really nice. (+1000)
    Increase and Demand was always a serious fitness drill. Six cones put around the pitch 4 at the 4 corners and 2 at the centre line on both sides. Jog one cone Sprint one cone, Jog one cone sprint 2 cones, jog one cone sprint 3 cones and on until you end up sprinting the whole pitch. Then just when you think it is over you work it down and start with sprinting 6 cones then 5, 4 and so on.
    By the end of it you are always gassed no matter how well in shape you are because you are suppose to do your max sprint every time.

Originally Posted by chirishmax33 View Post
    must be a reader of 4-4-2
    Certainly am bro!

MisterNin9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterNin9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterNin9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterNin9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterNin9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterNin9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterNin9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterNin9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterNin9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterNin9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterNin9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i like this! finally a soccer thread.

Jermaine Jenas’ perfect breakfast

“Breakfast is very important, especially when the weather is colder, because your body needs to be ready to play in tough conditions and it also helps your immune system fight off colds.

I’m the sort of player who is always starving when I first wake up, and one of the first things I’ll do is eat a banana or an apple, then usually throw another banana or another apple in the blender and make up a shake.

I don’t know why I have got into the habit of eating a piece of fruit first thing every morning, but I guess it’s not a bad thing to eat.Then I’ll normally jump in the shower, and after that I’ll finish off making the shake.

I’ll add Maxi-Milk, which helps my muscle growth and recovery, and I’ll add berries and nuts. I tend to stay away from the more citrus-based fruits because I prefer a sweeter taste.

I’ll probably drink the shake in the car on the way down to training and finish my breakfast down at the training ground.

I always like to have my food at least an hour before training and the type of breakfast I eat will change depending on the time of the week.

On a Monday or Tuesday I’ll go for more protein-based foods, which help the muscles recover on a day-to-day basis, so I’ll often eat poached eggs on toast.

Later in the week I go for a more carbohydrate-based diet to help store energy in the muscles, so I reach my peak level of fitness for the weekend.

I’ll have porridge. I always eat porridge with milk: I’m lucky in that I don’t have a problem with my weight, so I can eat it with milk, always milk, and never water.

I also add a few raisins and strawberries and nuts with it to give it a little bit of flavour. Over the last couple of years I’ve taken my nutrition a lot more seriously and I feel a lot better for it. I believe it has helped improve my stamina.

My immune system is also far stronger and I’m not as prone to picking up colds and flus.”
    #TEAM IF

''Someone, Somewhere is working on their game right now. They could be your competition some day. Don't let them out-work you''

''Everyone is equal: Some just work harder in pre-season''

** Twitter: @ryanyoung88 **

SaintSoldier is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintSoldier is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintSoldier is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintSoldier is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintSoldier is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintSoldier is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintSoldier is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintSoldier is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintSoldier is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintSoldier is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintSoldier is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ryanyoung88 View Post
    1. Avoid the sickbed
    If you’re training for a sustained period of time – like during pre-season training – you’re putting a lot of stress on your body,” says Springham. “ If you’re not fully accustomed to it you might get ill. The more you train the more vitamins and antioxidants you need, which means one thing: you need lots more fruit and vegetables.
    This is what always gets me, I push my body too hard in training and matches and tend to get sick very easily after that. Now I will start eating more fruit and veg to compensate. Thanks, these are some really good tips you've compiled. Top Job.
    I don'T DREAM, I Reality
    M.M.T

bullydully is on a distinguished road. (+10) bullydully is on a distinguished road. (+10) bullydully is on a distinguished road. (+10) bullydully is on a distinguished road. (+10) bullydully is on a distinguished road. (+10) bullydully is on a distinguished road. (+10) bullydully is on a distinguished road. (+10) bullydully is on a distinguished road. (+10) bullydully is on a distinguished road. (+10) bullydully is on a distinguished road. (+10) bullydully is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    cool thred.

Willhu12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Willhu12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Willhu12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Willhu12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Willhu12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Willhu12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Willhu12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Willhu12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Willhu12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Willhu12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Willhu12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Jermaine Jenas’ perfect breakfast

“Breakfast is very important, especially when the weather is colder, because your body needs to be ready to play in tough conditions and it also helps your immune system fight off colds.

I’m the sort of player who is always starving when I first wake up, and one of the first things I’ll do is eat a banana or an apple, then usually throw another banana or another apple in the blender and make up a shake.

I don’t know why I have got into the habit of eating a piece of fruit first thing every morning, but I guess it’s not a bad thing to eat.Then I’ll normally jump in the shower, and after that I’ll finish off making the shake.

I’ll add Maxi-Milk, which helps my muscle growth and recovery, and I’ll add berries and nuts. I tend to stay away from the more citrus-based fruits because I prefer a sweeter taste.

I’ll probably drink the shake in the car on the way down to training and finish my breakfast down at the training ground.

I always like to have my food at least an hour before training and the type of breakfast I eat will change depending on the time of the week.

On a Monday or Tuesday I’ll go for more protein-based foods, which help the muscles recover on a day-to-day basis, so I’ll often eat poached eggs on toast.

Later in the week I go for a more carbohydrate-based diet to help store energy in the muscles, so I reach my peak level of fitness for the weekend.

I’ll have porridge. I always eat porridge with milk: I’m lucky in that I don’t have a problem with my weight, so I can eat it with milk, always milk, and never water.

I also add a few raisins and strawberries and nuts with it to give it a little bit of flavour. Over the last couple of years I’ve taken my nutrition a lot more seriously and I feel a lot better for it. I believe it has helped improve my stamina.

My immune system is also far stronger and I’m not as prone to picking up colds and flus.”
    Jermiane Jenas? You would take JJ seriously? I am Spurs fan, and even I wouldn't listen to Jenas for FOOTBALL advice. There is a reason that he has been loned out and played about 6 games last year.
    COMPETITION BESTS:
    4kg shot - 13.70m
    5kg shot (U17) - 12.55m
    6kg shot (JUN) - 11.39m
    1.5kg discus (U17) - 32.60m
    1.75kg discus (JUN) - 29.70m
    5kg hammer (U17) - 30.49m (one turn)
    6kg hammer (JUN) - 27.03m (one turn)
    800g javelin (U17) - 20.05m

AGE - 15

Want a 16m 6kg throw by next year.

Willhu12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Willhu12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Willhu12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Willhu12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Willhu12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Willhu12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Willhu12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Willhu12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Willhu12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Willhu12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Willhu12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My advice for footballers, learn to play of both feet (Modric, Ronaldo, Squarez, Forlan, Rooney and Sneijder can all do it and look at how well they do), stay relativly fit and never learn from the likes of Jermiane Jenas, Titus Shambles or Sergio Busquetes (biggest diver in the game, why he plays in La Liga is beyond my understanding).
    COMPETITION BESTS:
    4kg shot - 13.70m
    5kg shot (U17) - 12.55m
    6kg shot (JUN) - 11.39m

AGE - 15

Originally Posted by Willhu12 View Post
    Jermiane Jenas? You would take JJ seriously? I am Spurs fan, and even I wouldn't listen to Jenas for FOOTBALL advice. There is a reason that he has been loned out and played about 6 games last year.
    I don't think he is a great player NO but in regards to diet and nutrition you would be foolish to ignore this, He is at one of the best clubs in England who will have a stronghold on his diet so hard to ignore that
    #TEAM IF

''Someone, Somewhere is working on their game right now. They could be your competition some day. Don't let them out-work you''

Kylej102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kylej102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kylej102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kylej102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kylej102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kylej102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kylej102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kylej102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kylej102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kylej102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kylej102 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    this is sick thread mad props to you OP! i use to play futsal for 4 years for my state until i had to get surgery on my ankle and put on weight. i would love to help anybody who is interested in any tricks and skills, like ronaldinho's akka or ronaldo tricks or any tricks you guys would like help with

I don't think he is a great player NO but in regards to diet and nutrition you would be foolish to ignore this, He is at one of the best clubs in England who will have a stronghold on his diet so hard to ignore that
    OK, but I doubt that Jenas actually does that for his diet, especially seeing as he has no obvious future for club or country. BTW mate, Spurs don't have the kind of control you think they do - I've seen Roman Pvlyuchenko buying food at a local supermarkert, my brother has had drinks with Crouch, Huddlestone and O'Hara before. They don't live the lifestyle as strictly as you might think. Arsenal on the other hand are a team with a much stronger stranglehold.

YID ARMY!
    COMPETITION BESTS:
    4kg shot - 13.70m
    5kg shot (U17) - 12.55m
    6kg shot (JUN) - 11.39m

AGE - 15

OK, but I doubt that Jenas actually does that for his diet, especially seeing as he has no obvious future for club or country. BTW mate, Spurs don't have the kind of control you think they do - I've seen Roman Pvlyuchenko buying food at a local supermarkert, my brother has had drinks with Crouch, Huddlestone and O'Hara before. They don't live the lifestyle as strictly as you might think. Arsenal on the other hand are a team with a much stronger stranglehold.

YID ARMY!
    Maybe that is why they didnt qualify for Champions League
    #TEAM IF

Jordan Henderson on starting the new season with an edge

Get a headstart
    “Give yourself a couple of weeks off, but then start doing light training a few weeks before the start of pre-season. Begin with plenty of running – aim for three times a week. Run for 30-40 minutes at the same pace to get your body back into exercise, building up to interval training. This involves running for 15 seconds, jogging for 15, running for 30, jogging for 30 and so on. Complete this at three-quarter pace and try doing four sets of each – so four runs for 15 seconds, four for 30 seconds.”

Keep it simple at first
    “For the first five to 10 minutes get used to the ball, then as soon as you’re comfortable start expressing yourself and take a few risks. Go out there and enjoy yourself. Make sure you do all the right things and work as hard as you can to get your body in the fittest possible condition. When the first game of the season comes you want to be in the starting line-up and the sharpest player at the club.”

Hard work pays off
    “Pre-season is a good opportunity to make a first impression, so put in the extra work. If you’re on your own, set up a circuit of ladders, hurdles and cones heading for goal. Use your footwork to negotiate the ladders and hurdles, then have a ball to dribble through the cones and finish with a shot. If you’re working with team-mates introduce a pass, a give-and-go or a header instead of shooting a dead ball.”

Eat smart to keep sharp
    When you’re not exercising and resting, take on less carbohydrates and focus on protein. Then when you start training you switch the focus around, but don’t overload on the carbs – build up your intake as the intensity of your training increases. Protein will also help your muscles recover. Before training I have cereal or toast, and after training I’ll have pasta or white fish for lunch. For dinner I’ll go for salad, vegetables and chicken.”

Rest to recover
    “After a session you need to give your body time to recover. I like to go to the pool to do some dynamic stretching in the water and jogging on the spot to loosen the muscles. As you get closer to your first friendly, recovery becomes even more important. To speed this up, make sure you’re getting plenty of fluid in your system after training. The day after a friendly, concentrate on recovery. This could be with a light upper-body weights session, a pool session, an ice bath or maybe a light training session.”

Target success
    “Before the season starts it’s important that everyone in the team knows what you’re trying to achieve and how you’re trying to achieve it. When the first game arrives, focus on what you want to do in the match. I set myself the target of being the best player on the pitch. As a midfielder I aim to make an assist, so I think about making the right pass for the strikers. Is he quick? Does he like the ball to his feet? Does he like it in behind? Once I’ve made the pass I follow it and get in the box.”
    #TEAM IF

Originally Posted by Kylej102 View Post
    this is sick thread mad props to you OP! i use to play futsal for 4 years for my state until i had to get surgery on my ankle and put on weight. i would love to help anybody who is interested in any tricks and skills, like ronaldinho's akka or ronaldo tricks or any tricks you guys would like help with
    Yeah for sure Brah im interested, post up some skills, im always looking to improve
    #TEAM IF

Kylej102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kylej102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kylej102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kylej102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kylej102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kylej102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kylej102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kylej102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kylej102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kylej102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kylej102 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i will be putting up a new video within a about a week or so time my friend then you can ask for some tricks and skills

Originally Posted by Kylej102 View Post
    i will be putting up a new video within a about a week or so time my friend then you can ask for some tricks and skills
    Excellent bro! Will look forward to it
    #TEAM IF

Maybe that is why they didnt qualify for Champions League
    I have a saying "if it all goes tits up, blame it on Jenas/Crouch/Daniel". I wish the deals for Crouch, Jenas and Hutton had gone through earlier, then we could have signed Cahill and Diarra and we wouldn't have such a f*cking injury crisis in terms of defence AND we offload taxing contracts.
    COMPETITION BESTS:
    4kg shot - 13.70m
    5kg shot (U17) - 12.55m
    6kg shot (JUN) - 11.39m

AGE - 15

I have a saying "if it all goes tits up, blame it on Jenas/Crouch/Daniel". I wish the deals for Crouch, Jenas and Hutton had gone through earlier, then we could have signed Cahill and Diarra and we wouldn't have such a f*cking injury crisis in terms of defence AND we offload taxing contracts.
    Yeah i was suprised Spurs did not strengthen even more then they did, Diarra would of been a beast for Spurs
    #TEAM IF

Yeah spurs were unlucky in the fact the sold everyone late, but my team Liverpool had some wonderful signings in the summer

DESTROYERARGH is not very well liked. (-100) DESTROYERARGH is not very well liked. (-100) DESTROYERARGH is not very well liked. (-100) DESTROYERARGH is not very well liked. (-100) DESTROYERARGH is not very well liked. (-100) DESTROYERARGH is not very well liked. (-100) DESTROYERARGH is not very well liked. (-100) DESTROYERARGH is not very well liked. (-100) DESTROYERARGH is not very well liked. (-100) DESTROYERARGH is not very well liked. (-100) DESTROYERARGH is not very well liked. (-100)
    Certainly am bro!
    Haha. Another fourfourtwo reader here? Amazing.

You're an absolute ****. Hahahaha! Go and kick some balls around, you little ****weed!

DESTROYERARGH is not very well liked. (-100) DESTROYERARGH is not very well liked. (-100) DESTROYERARGH is not very well liked. (-100) DESTROYERARGH is not very well liked. (-100) DESTROYERARGH is not very well liked. (-100) DESTROYERARGH is not very well liked. (-100) DESTROYERARGH is not very well liked. (-100) DESTROYERARGH is not very well liked. (-100) DESTROYERARGH is not very well liked. (-100) DESTROYERARGH is not very well liked. (-100) DESTROYERARGH is not very well liked. (-100)

Soccer is for ****ing gays.

Read the title. Nobjockeys. Now do some ****ing bench presses you wussy ****s.

Originally Posted by DESTROYERARGH View Post
    Read the title. Nobjockeys. Now do some ****ing bench presses you wussy ****s.
    Ok then big man!!

f4ggot
    #TEAM IF

xHydro will become famous soon enough. (+50) xHydro will become famous soon enough. (+50) xHydro will become famous soon enough. (+50) xHydro will become famous soon enough. (+50) xHydro will become famous soon enough. (+50) xHydro will become famous soon enough. (+50) xHydro will become famous soon enough. (+50) xHydro will become famous soon enough. (+50) xHydro will become famous soon enough. (+50) xHydro will become famous soon enough. (+50) xHydro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sup brahs can anyone recommend me some good soccer cleats

Originally Posted by xHydro View Post
    sup brahs can anyone recommend me some good soccer cleats
    I use Nike Mercurial Vapour boots, they are lightweight and perfect for my position (Winger \ second forward)

What position you play brah?
    #TEAM IF

xHydro will become famous soon enough. (+50) xHydro will become famous soon enough. (+50) xHydro will become famous soon enough. (+50) xHydro will become famous soon enough. (+50) xHydro will become famous soon enough. (+50) xHydro will become famous soon enough. (+50) xHydro will become famous soon enough. (+50) xHydro will become famous soon enough. (+50) xHydro will become famous soon enough. (+50) xHydro will become famous soon enough. (+50) xHydro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I use Nike Mercurial Vapour boots, they are lightweight and perfect for my position (Winger \ second forward)

What position you play brah?
    Thanks brah haven't started yet I'm planning on trying out when we have try outs which are near spring so I need to practice a lot got any good tips or drills I can do to improve?

Originally Posted by xHydro View Post
    Thanks brah haven't started yet I'm planning on trying out when we have try outs which are near spring so I need to practice a lot got any good tips or drills I can do to improve?
    Happy to help you brah to get you in a good position and make sure you make the team!

If you play on the wing or as a striker you will be relying alot on pace - to increase speed some of the best things to help are Dune sprinting (at top of page), Hill Sprints and squats to help build you leg strength and power

If theer is anything else you need to know please ask
    #TEAM IF