Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What are the best exercises for the Rectus Abdominis?

im already doing core work x3 a week but im looking for something to bring my abs 'out'. I do planks, bodysaws, leg raises, russian twists and things like that, but i find that working the TVA doesnt give you the best visable abs since its a deep muscle. i know that i need to lower my bodyfat too, but that aside, what are some good options to go with?

kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is an interesting paradox because in order to make the rectus abs bigger, you have to lift heavy and eat a calorie surplus. At the same time you want to eat at a deficit to lose body fat and make them stick out more. You need to decide which you want to do first. If you want to cut first, I wouldn't worry too much about the training aspect.

If you decide to bulk them, I think the best move possible is a decline crunch to 6-10 reps with a weight on the chest.

Back from 2 year break! Atheimetal's Avatar
    Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Find a spotter, plant your feet under something sturdy and get in the top of situp position. (almost like you're scrunched into a ball with your feet under something heavy) have someone stand behind you and pull back and push your shoulders down while you do everything you possibly can to resist. (with your abs, that is) Every rep should be as difficult as possible.. 2 - 3 sets of 8 - 10 reps. See if you can get your abs so strong that the person behind you can't pull you down without substantial effort.

EDIT - Oh yeah and when you do finally hit the ground, pop back up immediately as fast as you can. No breaks between reps. The second your back touches the floor you're back up for another.
    Pennsylvania State University Alumni: Nutritional Sciences

Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500)
    The best exercise is to procreate and have your hot daughter drop dumbbells on your abs