Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    LUMountainHawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LUMountainHawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LUMountainHawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LUMountainHawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LUMountainHawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LUMountainHawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LUMountainHawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LUMountainHawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LUMountainHawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LUMountainHawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LUMountainHawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    are intraworkouts worth the dough, or should I stick to a half scoop of WF for my intra?
    -LUMH

~S&P~

aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    should i stick to pumpbol as my pre workout or switch to freebasing coke?
    Recovered.

"I think you win the prize for most pieces of crap information in one thread. No, you don't have to 'shock' your body into growth, muscle confusion is bull****. No, your muscles are not some ****ing sentient beings that you need to throw surprise parties for. No, eating 6 times a day is crap + irrelevant." - MrB1g

***Anti-Broscientist Crew***

bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by aec32094 View Post
    i loled
    *** Misc CIGAR Crew ***(smoking avi sub crew)

┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bailey1106 View Post
    i loled
    man, this is serious. someone help a brotha out!
    Recovered.

"I think you win the prize for most pieces of crap information in one thread. No, you don't have to 'shock' your body into growth, muscle confusion is bull****. No, your muscles are not some ****ing sentient beings that you need to throw surprise parties for. No, eating 6 times a day is crap + irrelevant." - MrB1g

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    pumpbol

Originally Posted by LUMountainHawk View Post
    are intraworkouts worth the dough, or should I stick to a half scoop of WF for my intra?
    eh. train fasted ok i can see why ud maybe use one. aside from that if your pre workout nutrition is fine i dont see the need unless u have the cash to spend or would rather use that in place of a pre workout.

imo gatorade is what u should do for intra if anything. but then again a bottle a day will cost about the same as an intra so in that case id do any of the cl intras, intrabolic, or xtend.
    Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW

brewerboy10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brewerboy10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brewerboy10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brewerboy10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brewerboy10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brewerboy10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brewerboy10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brewerboy10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brewerboy10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brewerboy10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brewerboy10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Whats your opinion on body fortress protein? 2lbs for only 15$ where i live. also, do you have to be 18 to buy caffiene caps?

Originally Posted by brewerboy10 View Post
    Whats your opinion on body fortress protein? 2lbs for only 15$ where i live. also, do you have to be 18 to buy caffiene caps?
    bf protein tastes like diarrhea bro.
    Recovered.

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by brewerboy10 View Post
    its cheap nothing special about it. cheaper to buy the 5lb tub though vs buying multiple 2 lbs.

liability concerns.

BEST LOOKING MISCER

LUMountainHawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LUMountainHawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LUMountainHawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LUMountainHawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LUMountainHawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LUMountainHawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LUMountainHawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LUMountainHawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LUMountainHawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LUMountainHawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LUMountainHawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Hyruliangoat View Post
    eh. train fasted ok i can see why ud maybe use one. aside from that if your pre workout nutrition is fine i dont see the need unless u have the cash to spend or would rather use that in place of a pre workout.

imo gatorade is what u should do for intra if anything. but then again a bottle a day will cost about the same as an intra so in that case id do any of the cl intras, intrabolic, or xtend.
    Thanks brah. ATM I'm doing my Creatine Mono and 1.5 scoops WF v2 PWO and then like a quarter serving Creatine Mono and .5 scoops WF and it feel pretty good, just wanted to see if I was truly missing out on anything. As far as nutrition goes I can't work out until like 4PM so I've had a solid breakfast, snack, lunch, and snack in me.
    -LUMH

~S&P~

CitrusZinus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    title ask away. and for those wanting to know about the safety supp article, i finished it a long time ago but because i found a lot of new informiation im editing out some more should be up by the end of the week.
    Can you explain to me why I spend 4 months in the gym on SS and gained ~ 10 lbs and saw lifts go up; then went the next 5 months without seeing any weight gain or lift increases? I ate ~4,500 calories a day and got a large ammount of protein and carbs, but i didn't eat any fruits or vegetables (are these essential?).

Even more interesting is in the 4 months since my last visit to the gym (the day I lost all hope to ever be anything more than a toothpick) I have dropped to 2,000 calories a day, AT THE MOST, and only lost 10 lbs. According to my math I should have kept seeing gains, and since I stopped I should have lost much more weight.

Im so demoralized at this point, I want this so badly but feel like im wasting my time; since all the "sure fire" methods have done basically nothing for me. /vent

Registered User isthisreallife2's Avatar
    isthisreallife2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isthisreallife2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is a stim+nonstim combo significantly better than just a stim (from your experience)

zRiffz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zRiffz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zRiffz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zRiffz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zRiffz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zRiffz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zRiffz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zRiffz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zRiffz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zRiffz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zRiffz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What is the easiest way to calculate foods that you buy?
    Is there an easier way then going into the store and calculating it all?
    That token nice big guy @ your local: Rave, Party, Concert.
    Enjoying life while I do not have alot of responsibilities.

Back to lifting, dislocated knee is healed.

Originally Posted by zRiffz View Post
    What is the easiest way to calculate foods that you buy?
    Is there an easier way then going into the store and calculating it all?
    umm well it honestly takes practice more than anything to be able to sort of guesstimate the content of everything. i learned eventually to be able to guess fairly well and be about 50 off or so. just comes with time and studying, theres no real easy way.

when it comes to the store though just stick to basic stuff initially and after u get the basics then do w.e. specifics u want, makes it a lot easier.

Originally Posted by isthisreallife2 View Post
    Is a stim+nonstim combo significantly better than just a stim (from your experience)
    imo yes. personally i prefer non stim over stim but id rather combine them. i think tis better because its like this, lets say i dont feel like taking in a stim but i still want to take my pre wkout. im going to have to suck it up and waste it even though id prefer not to. having both at hand allows for u to mix and match or alternate with usage based upon prefference. or if i work out late at night i dont want stims so ill do pumpbol and no stims for instance. plus there is no pre wkout that is my perfect combo, itd be expensive.

focus xt is about 20 bucks sometimes less 30 servings

pumpbol about 30 45 servings

so for 50 bucks thats a pretty good deal. and ur getting things that dont just benefit performance but also overall health

Originally Posted by CitrusZinus View Post
    Can you explain to me why I spend 4 months in the gym on SS and gained ~ 10 lbs and saw lifts go up; then went the next 5 months without seeing any weight gain or lift increases? I ate ~4,500 calories a day and got a large ammount of protein and carbs, but i didn't eat any fruits or vegetables (are these essential?).

Even more interesting is in the 4 months since my last visit to the gym (the day I lost all hope to ever be anything more than a toothpick) I have dropped to 2,000 calories a day, AT THE MOST, and only lost 10 lbs. According to my math I should have kept seeing gains, and since I stopped I should have lost much more weight.

Im so demoralized at this point, I want this so badly but feel like im wasting my time; since all the "sure fire" methods have done basically nothing for me. /vent
    noob gains is why you gained quickly then stalled

you also dropped ur cals so what do u expect :/

define "sure fire" methods, give me a layout of diet, routine etc.

yes you should eats fruits and veggies, makes a difference.

Thanks brah. ATM I'm doing my Creatine Mono and 1.5 scoops WF v2 PWO and then like a quarter serving Creatine Mono and .5 scoops WF and it feel pretty good, just wanted to see if I was truly missing out on anything. As far as nutrition goes I can't work out until like 4PM so I've had a solid breakfast, snack, lunch, and snack in me.
    just save the intra scoop since ur eating a hefty amt prior. i mean u can if u want but i see no point in it, id rather do the 2 scoops pre instead of 1.5. how much mono?

BEST LOOKING MISCER

Miltz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miltz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miltz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miltz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miltz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miltz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miltz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miltz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miltz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miltz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miltz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How do you balance a girlfriend (if you have one) and bulking?!

I spend slot of time at my girlfriends house, more time than I do at home, and I wonder how I can get the calories in? I can't just go eating out my girlfriends parents fridge, and I don't like sandwiches, I can only eat like cooked kinda foods. I would bring my weight gainer but it requires a blender to drink it and would feel rude asking to use theirs. I could bring my protein shakes but that's not many Cals! at home I normally eat big full meals, and can just eat whenever I want, but I can't here, any ideas? Ps, my girlfriend lives 40 minutes away so I can't just drive home for meals and food.

Thanks! Miltz

Originally Posted by Miltz View Post
    How do you balance a girlfriend (if you have one) and bulking?!

I spend slot of time at my girlfriends house, more time than I do at home, and I wonder how I can get the calories in? I can't just go eating out my girlfriends parents fridge, and I don't like sandwiches, I can only eat like cooked kinda foods. I would bring my weight gainer but it requires a blender to drink it and would feel rude asking to use theirs. I could bring my protein shakes but that's not many Cals! at home I normally eat big full meals, and can just eat whenever I want, but I can't here, any ideas? Ps, my girlfriend lives 40 minutes away so I can't just drive home for meals and food.

Thanks! Miltz
    atm dont have a gf but it shouldnt be hard to manage relationships with working out. people exaggerate on the time frame it takes to do all of it..

but either do a shaker bottle or your going to have to start piling on food when your not there which would involve adjusting your meal timing according to your schedule. it wont be difficult after u get used to it, start eating more before and after then u normally would to make up for it.

BEST LOOKING MISCER

just save the intra scoop since ur eating a hefty amt prior. i mean u can if u want but i see no point in it, id rather do the 2 scoops pre instead of 1.5. how much mono?
    1 rounded teaspoon beforehand (one serving, I think 5 grams?) and a quarter to a half scoop in the intra. Doesn't WF have some creatine in it as well? Edit: nvm, I don't see any creatine on WF's ingredient list. I know there is some in C4. Am I getting enough creatine brah? from what I have heard, yes... wrong?
    Last edited by LUMountainHawk; 08-31-2011 at 08:24 AM.
    -LUMH

~S&P~

jeffJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sent you a pm goat

CitrusZinus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "noob gains is why you gained quickly then stalled

yes you should eats fruits and veggies, makes a difference."

Diet was basically the same every day.

Breakfast: Turkey sausage, egg, biscuit with a protein shake

Lunch: 1 peanut butter sandwitch, 1 bag of sunchips, 2 glasses of milk, and 1 protien bar

Post Lunch meal: Half a box of hamburger helper, a glass of milk

Snack: whatever I could find, usually ravioli or another peanut butter sandwitch + 1 glass of milk

Dinner: The rest of the hamburger helper + a glass of milk. (every other day I took it with a protein shake)

I had at one point calculated my daily diet to have 4000+ calories, mostly complex carbs and protien, I also took a multivitamin to supplement for my lack of fruits and veggies. I don't know if it was noob gains since that is what brought me from 115lbs to 160lbs; however, it still could have been. I dropped my calories after I had stopped working out, you misunderstood, I went 5 months eating 4000+ calories and working hard in the gym and saw absolutely nothing from it. My routine was Starting Strength for all 9 months.

1 rounded teaspoon beforehand (one serving, I think 5 grams?) and a quarter to a half scoop in the intra. Doesn't WF have some creatine in it as well? Edit: nvm, I don't see any creatine on WF's ingredient list. I know there is some in C4. Am I getting enough creatine brah? from what I have heard, yes... wrong?
    yeah if uve been taking it for a while also then u should be saturated and only require about 2-3g on workout days only, not even every day tbh.

Originally Posted by jeffJJ View Post
    sent you a pm goat
    got it will answer in a bit got like 100 other pms :/

Originally Posted by CitrusZinus View Post
    "noob gains is why you gained quickly then stalled

yes you should eats fruits and veggies, makes a difference."

Diet was basically the same every day.

Breakfast: Turkey sausage, egg, biscuit with a protein shake

Lunch: 1 peanut butter sandwitch, 1 bag of sunchips, 2 glasses of milk, and 1 protien bar

Post Lunch meal: Half a box of hamburger helper, a glass of milk

Snack: whatever I could find, usually ravioli or another peanut butter sandwitch + 1 glass of milk

Dinner: The rest of the hamburger helper + a glass of milk. (every other day I took it with a protein shake)

I had at one point calculated my daily diet to have 4000+ calories, mostly complex carbs and protien, I also took a multivitamin to supplement for my lack of fruits and veggies. I don't know if it was noob gains since that is what brought me from 115lbs to 160lbs; however, it still could have been. I dropped my calories after I had stopped working out, you misunderstood, I went 5 months eating 4000+ calories and working hard in the gym and saw absolutely nothing from it. My routine was Starting Strength for all 9 months.
    there is no way that is 4k calories, if you were not seeing anything from that amt ur doin it wrong jpg and ur overestimating how much ur eating. its impossible for u to have not improved at least somewhat from that unless ur working out a crap ton and its burning enough off to where it really isnt enough. try bumping them up yet again

BEST LOOKING MISCER

Swe16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swe16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swe16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swe16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swe16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swe16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swe16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swe16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swe16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swe16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swe16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    what do you think of nitrix oxide products like BSN NITRIX etc in generall are they usefull? worth the money?

Originally Posted by Swe16 View Post
    what do you think of nitrix oxide products like BSN NITRIX etc in generall are they usefull? worth the money?
    No sich thing as a nitric oxide supp.

Bsn is arginine based so no.

Look into pumpbol

BEST LOOKING MISCER

aygray is on a distinguished road. (+10) aygray is on a distinguished road. (+10) aygray is on a distinguished road. (+10) aygray is on a distinguished road. (+10) aygray is on a distinguished road. (+10) aygray is on a distinguished road. (+10) aygray is on a distinguished road. (+10) aygray is on a distinguished road. (+10) aygray is on a distinguished road. (+10) aygray is on a distinguished road. (+10) aygray is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just curious, what routine do you do? And what do you think about PHAT? I'm looking to change it up.

Originally Posted by aygray View Post
    Just curious, what routine do you do? And what do you think about PHAT? I'm looking to change it up.
    3 day split chest/back, shoulders/legs arm off repeat

When it comes to specifics its almost like phat when it comes to volume and rep scheme

Its a solid routine though try it out i havent read any negatice feed back from it

BEST LOOKING MISCER

When it comes to specifics its almost like phat when it comes to volume and rep scheme

Its a solid routine though try it out i havent read any negatice feed back from it
    needs more pink dumbbell bicep curl days breh.
    Recovered.

needs more pink dumbbell bicep curl days breh.
    Used em today actually

BEST LOOKING MISCER

Used em today actually
    i couldn't. too heavy. had to use the 3 lb greens.

maybe someday...
    Recovered.

aygray is on a distinguished road. (+10) aygray is on a distinguished road. (+10) aygray is on a distinguished road. (+10) aygray is on a distinguished road. (+10) aygray is on a distinguished road. (+10) aygray is on a distinguished road. (+10) aygray is on a distinguished road. (+10) aygray is on a distinguished road. (+10) aygray is on a distinguished road. (+10) aygray is on a distinguished road. (+10) aygray is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Chest and back on same day? Interdasting... and what do you think of my chest/shoulder/tricep day, just want to make sure I'm doing enough

Flat DB press 2-3 sets 8-12 reps
    Incline DB press 2-3 sets 8-12 reps
    DB shoulder press 3-4 sets 8-12 reps
    Rear delt flies, 2 sets 8-12 reps
    2 sets of dips, 6-12 reps

fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000)

no hate but doing legs after back day is retarded unless you do your DL's or whatever you do for lower back on leg day, if your lower back isnt fully recovered you'll be doing crappy squats :/
    well i do this by repeatedly barging into small groups of people, usualy shirtless preferably pantless as well. i then tell them my max's then put some of the smaller weaker fellows into headlocks, making sure to fully flex my bi's while doing this its pretty important. also when doing the hokie pokie and it says put ur left foot in i go ahead and put my whole leg in and flex my quads while howlin loudly

Originally Posted by aygray View Post
    Chest and back on same day? Interdasting... and what do you think of my chest/shoulder/tricep day, just want to make sure I'm doing enough

Flat DB press 2-3 sets 8-12 reps
    Incline DB press 2-3 sets 8-12 reps
    DB shoulder press 3-4 sets 8-12 reps
    Rear delt flies, 2 sets 8-12 reps
    2 sets of dips, 6-12 reps
    Eh imo ur inhbiting the amt of weight u can use but i guess. Nught as well do the rear flies on back day

But yeah chest amd back together, eben working well.

BEST LOOKING MISCER

Originally Posted by fiveten View Post

no hate but doing legs after back day is retarded unless you do your DL's or whatever you do for lower back on leg day, if your lower back isnt fully recovered you'll be doing crappy squats :/
    1) i do not get sore

2) i squat and dl 4 times a week back to back sometimes on the same day. Weight is fine and i feel fine and still get stronger

3) squats havent been crappy even when i do dl before or dl on the same day

BEST LOOKING MISCER