Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000)

Just released my eBook, "How I Lost 140 Pounds"

Hey all!

I reached my fitness goals finally, after a long hard battle with obesity.

In light of reaching my goals, I decided to brand a site and make an eBook about my story and hopefully inspire some people. I know, it's kind of gimmicky, but I decided - why not?

Check it out at http://www.transformingtim.com

Pics and proof in the Bodyspace!
    Last edited by tfpriest; 08-26-2011 at 12:51 PM.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths." - Arnold Schwarzeneggar

DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good job on their weight loss. I'm personally not a fan of people trying to use their weight loss for profit so I hope you keep it free but good job regardless.

tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DLEHMA View Post
    Good job on their weight loss. I'm personally not a fan of people trying to use their weight loss for profit so I hope you keep it free but good job regardless.
    Thanks brah. I'm thinking about writing a fairly comprehensive book along with some audio and video courses eventually and selling that some day. Just gotta get motivated and start on that now
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths." - Arnold Schwarzeneggar

cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would use my last bowel movement for profit if the market were there. Internet Marketer until the day I die.
    Barely decent crew

Cutting like an emo kid. Kaolossus's Avatar
    Kaolossus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaolossus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaolossus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaolossus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaolossus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaolossus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaolossus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaolossus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaolossus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaolossus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaolossus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good work op.

Originally Posted by Kaolossus View Post
    Good work op.
    Thanks brah!

mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome work man!

and if you did try to make money off it, no big deal cause there's nothing wrong with making a living doing something you're obviously passionate about and willing to share!

bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good job man. No shame in profit either. Just as long you keep it real and the info useful.

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good job on the fat loss OP.

I tried to click the download link, but it tried to log me in to ********? NO way. ********=Trash. You should post a direct link on your site for us non-******** users. Also, your site has that spam feel to it, if you really plan on making money selling your book (which is a great idea), you should adjust your page to not look so cliche with the rest of the populations fat loss sites. My .02
    www.grazethesky.com

Originally Posted by krete77 View Post
    Good job on the fat loss OP.

I tried to click the download link, but it tried to log me in to ********? NO way. ********=Trash. You should post a direct link on your site for us non-******** users. Also, your site has that spam feel to it, if you really plan on making money selling your book (which is a great idea), you should adjust your page to not look so cliche with the rest of the populations fat loss sites. My .02
    Sent you a PM with a direct link.

NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great job OP. I was just thinking about KingOfChaos today. He said he was writing a book about his weight loss journey (mind you, he was 600lbs at one point) and this shows up!

I love reading success stories, they are a great way to keep me motivated.

------------
    *arrows down* This.

Originally Posted by cyco85 View Post
    I would use my last bowel movement for profit if the market were there. Internet Marketer until the day I die.
    -ARRIVE
    -RUSTLE JIMMIES
    -LEAVE

*Furiously packing sht since 1991.

NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tfpriest View Post
    Sent you a PM with a direct link.
    Mind sending me the direct link too? Non FB user here.
    -ARRIVE
    -RUSTLE JIMMIES
    -LEAVE

Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I hope nobody gives you money for whatever (if anything) you're trying to sell. No offense, but this site is free and has an endless pool of information compared to what you'd offer. With that being said, if you can get people to buy your 'story', more power to you.

Originally Posted by Parallelism View Post
    I hope nobody gives you money for whatever (if anything) you're trying to sell. No offense, but this site is free and has an endless pool of information compared to what you'd offer. With that being said, if you can get people to buy your 'story', more power to you.
    I'm not selling anything. The book is free about my life story and the site has a free weight loss mini course. The only thing I asked in return was a share on ******** to get exposure. Bodybuilding.com is an excellent resource, you are right. But, that doesn't mean everybody should drop out of the fitness industry just because Bodybuilding.com exists.

Originally Posted by NeedANick View Post
    Mind sending me the direct link too? Non FB user here.
    PM sent.

Originally Posted by tfpriest View Post
    PM sent.
    I registered but FB is still required to read the ebook.

Sorry but this is looking more and more like some kind scam.
    -ARRIVE
    -RUSTLE JIMMIES
    -LEAVE

psychMZ3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psychMZ3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psychMZ3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psychMZ3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psychMZ3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psychMZ3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psychMZ3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psychMZ3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psychMZ3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

You can enter in a random fake email on ******** when you sign up. You don't have to activate it or anything. Then hit the share button to post it to your wall and you can download it. Not a scam because this is what I did and it worked.

Anyway, thanks OP. I'm sure most of us can use the motivation!

cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

It's not a scam... Well if you think a scam is capturing lead information, then it's a scam but that's a pretty common tactic that actually I base my entire business off of. You give me some contact info, I give you some material/product/access/whatever.
    Barely decent crew

Originally Posted by cyco85 View Post
    It's not a scam... Well if you think a scam is capturing lead information, then it's a scam but that's a pretty common tactic that actually I base my entire business off of. You give me some contact info, I give you some material/product/access/whatever.
    A scam, in my book, is a misleading idea or proposition.

If he's actually providing what he says he is, then it isn't a scam. Otherwise it would have been.

No ********, I guess I'll skip this one.
    -ARRIVE
    -RUSTLE JIMMIES
    -LEAVE

mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Parallelism View Post
    This site is not free, every single piece of content, articles, videos, and the entire forum community are all geared towards getting you to spend money at the BB.com store or getting advertising revenue. You may or may not buy anything but BB.com is making money on YOUR forum posts regardless, and all the people who write articles for the main site are paid to do so. Can't sustain that with a free website.

Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mpipes View Post
    This site is not free, every single piece of content, articles, videos, and the entire forum community are all geared towards getting you to spend money at the BB.com store or getting advertising revenue. You may or may not buy anything but BB.com is making money on YOUR forum posts regardless, and all the people who write articles for the main site are paid to do so. Can't sustain that with a free website.
    This is totally true, making money is not an evil thing everyone has to do it. I think a lot of the more sophisticated internet users are a bit jaded by the constant marketing spam we get bomarded with on a daily basis. The diet/exercise industry also has a terrible track record for marketing things that are complete garbage. If the OP can make some money off is his book and entertain people while giving them some good advice I hope he does succeed in marketing his book.
    My Reverse Diet Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153750981&p=1077733831#post1077733831

Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    how hard is it to release an ebook?
    Any posts made are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice

fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ive lost over 140 lbers.. but im going back to school for nutrition and hopefully can one day , pass on my knowledge to the masses
    ADDICTED

100 HUNDRED.

CURRENT SUPPLEMENT STACK
    -Dymatize Elite whey,. Purple Wraath, BSN No-Xplode 2.0/ White Flodd, CL Glycergrow, ,
    -Orange Triad, zma, ala, green tea, fish oil, calcium

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A scam, in my book, is a misleading idea or proposition.
    can i have a link to your book as well?

SimRad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SimRad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm personally not a fan of people trying to use their weight loss for profit so I hope you keep it free but good job regardless.
    I can understand you are not a fan, but what is the problem with that? I think it would be a great idea for everybody to be able to make some money out of their life experiences if it were possible.

Good job though, I think that is incredible, and you did a good job with your body. Have all my best wishes with e website and e-book.

HansCater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice progress man. I am so happy for you and I am very glad that your reached your goals. I think the idea of creating an e-book is not bad either.

How long did it take you to make such progress? And was it stressful, fun or just tiresome?

Again congrats man.

DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Delgadido View Post
    can i have a link to your book as well?
    Oh lawd

heath01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heath01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heath01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heath01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heath01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heath01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heath01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heath01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heath01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heath01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heath01 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    good job mang

looking at your bodyspace and pics you are def not 196 lbs 14% bodyfat ...especially with a 36 inch waist. someone with those legit stats looks pretty damn huge. you could still trim 6 inches off of your waist u should have waited longer to publish the book until you have completed the process

JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Strong this

People getting rewarded because they were too stupid to let themselves get fat in the first place? lol wut?
    FlyingBasset on Reddit

Originally Posted by JMAG90 View Post
    Strong this

People getting rewarded because they were too stupid to let themselves get fat in the first place? lol wut?
    Well, if you read the book, you'd see that it was more of a cultural problem. I was already fat by 7 years old. I was over 200 pounds at 12 years old, and over 250 at 15. I grew up in a small town of a couple hundred people, and it was all I knew at the time. It wasnt until I moved out, went to college, and moved around that I figured it out. Plus, the book is free. Obesity isn't always about stupidity.

The book is about making mistakes and coming back from them though and ending up on top. It's supposed to be inspirational. But, I know you've lived a perfect and mistake free life and require no inspiration at all.