Thread: Glutamine

tyler33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tyler33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tyler33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tyler33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tyler33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tyler33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tyler33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tyler33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tyler33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Glutamine

if i was to get Optimum Glutamine how much capsules or grams should i take a day for best results also when is the best time to take it? will appreciate all help thanks
    Eat, Lift, Rest Repeat

Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    save your money

tyler33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tyler33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tyler33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tyler33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tyler33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tyler33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tyler33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tyler33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tyler33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    any1 else?
    Eat, Lift, Rest Repeat

Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

ive takin glutamine b4 and it helped me alot so idk what your tlkin about
    Eat, Lift, Rest Repeat

Thogixa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thogixa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thogixa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thogixa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thogixa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thogixa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thogixa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thogixa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thogixa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thogixa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thogixa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by tyler33 View Post
    Strong placebo.
    Current / goal by September

Deadlift: 500 / 520
    Bench: 315 / 330
    Squat: 475 / 500

Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136910443

peekfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peekfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peekfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peekfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peekfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peekfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peekfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peekfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peekfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peekfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peekfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    if i was to get Optimum Glutamine how much capsules or grams should i take a day for best results also when is the best time to take it? will appreciate all help thanks
    To make a long story short dont bother with it. Use that money you would buy with glutamine to buy protein powder or something.

jeffJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    save your money

xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    its been proven in many studies that it basicly does nothing and like someone else said is just a placebo. save your money kid
    **********S ALWAYS NEG ME CREW***
    ***I ONE STEP MY BLUNTS CREW***
    ***GRAPE SODA IS MY CHIT CREW***
    ***RED FACIAL HAIR CREW***

HAVE BEEN NEGGED BY *******S SIGNIFICANTLY LESS SINCE JOINING THE "*******S ALWAYS NEG ME CREW" BRAHS

Football is for athletes, Wrestling is for men

HAZE93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HAZE93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HAZE93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HAZE93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HAZE93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HAZE93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HAZE93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HAZE93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HAZE93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HAZE93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HAZE93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i take it, its good for u. wouldn't be my first sup but its good to have.

i have other supplements but i mainly wanna take it because it help u recover more quickly which will help me do more excercises like squats nd deadlifts 2-3 times a week during football season which im in right now
    Eat, Lift, Rest Repeat

aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i have other supplements but i mainly wanna take it because it help u recover more quickly which will help me do more excercises like squats nd deadlifts 2-3 times a week during football season which im in right now
    cool, except no. save your money.
    Recovered.

"I think you win the prize for most pieces of crap information in one thread. No, you don't have to 'shock' your body into growth, muscle confusion is bull****. No, your muscles are not some ****ing sentient beings that you need to throw surprise parties for. No, eating 6 times a day is crap + irrelevant." - MrB1g

***Anti-Broscientist Crew***

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Glutamine is a BS supplement. Everyone who says it helps with recovery is full of ****. They were told it helps with recovery, therefore they now think that by taking it, it helped them recover faster when really it didn't do anything at all.*
    Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew
    Lana Del Rey > Taylor Swift crew

nah man ive taken it b4 nd it helped me alot with recovery and espcially wit no soreness the next day but whatever
    Eat, Lift, Rest Repeat