PowerFactor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerFactor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerFactor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerFactor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerFactor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerFactor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerFactor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerFactor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerFactor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerFactor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerFactor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

New special T shirt

To add to an already good line PLEASE begin selling T's which state >

"Not perfect but, Better built than U, thanks to BB.com"

DieselWeasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieselWeasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieselWeasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieselWeasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieselWeasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieselWeasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieselWeasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieselWeasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieselWeasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieselWeasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieselWeasel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here's another idea:

"Yes, I'm using a lot of weight and no, I'm not going to hurt myself."

shannonb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shannonb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shannonb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shannonb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shannonb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shannonb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shannonb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Both good

built like a brick house Dallas68's Avatar
    Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

yeah

good ideas guys lol

"does it look like i want to talk about the weather?"

^^ ^^ may sound stupid

" i do lift more than you" < gotta be huge to state that lol
    going full blast!

workout journal (random rambling)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168460783

Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How about:

"No, I'm not flexing."
    LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE SMALL

"tofurkey? tof*ck yourself" ~ W8

Check out my journal (currently on hold): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7096271

bulldog7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bulldog7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bulldog7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bulldog7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bulldog7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bulldog7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bulldog7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bulldog7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bulldog7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bulldog7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bulldog7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How about:

"No I don't juice but thanks for asking"

Pirate50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pirate50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pirate50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pirate50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pirate50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pirate50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    haha, i like this one! I hate that when you get done doing bent over rows or cleans ....somthing like that and your feeling pumped, and guys stare at you. You know they are asking why is he flexing! I wanna scream same thing i'm not flexing its called a pump!

Originally Posted by Screamin
    How about:

"No, I'm not flexing."
    Wise men don't judge: they seek to understand
    ("wu wei")

MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "Do I look like I need a spotter?"

"I eat guys like you for breakfast" << Happy Gilmore quote

SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MsFit
    "

"I eat guys like you for breakfast" << Happy Gilmore quote
    I knew you would find me scrumshish (sp) LOL

Not a future_wrestler future_wrestler's Avatar
    future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DieselWeasel
    Here's another idea:

"Yes, I'm using a lot of weight and no, I'm not going to hurt myself."
    Thats gotta b e the one lol its awsome
    SWO Crew

DieselWeasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieselWeasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieselWeasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieselWeasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieselWeasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieselWeasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieselWeasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieselWeasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieselWeasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieselWeasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieselWeasel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by future_wrestler
    Thats gotta b e the one lol its awsome
    Yeah, I would definitely buy one if bb.com created it.

Cherchez la femme...Se si KRANE's Avatar
    KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Beyond cotton

Nothing against cotton, but it's yesterdays material. If someone made a t-shirt out of Dri-fit, or any brand of quick drying material, I'd buy it. I used to love the Gold's Gym tanks, but they were only made out of cotton--that got wet and stayed wet. And the cotton had a terrible smell, even when new
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621