caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How Do I Continue?

Well today, my wife of 7 years let me know she wasn't happy anymore and we decided to end our relationship. Yeah, it's somewhat weird I'm posting on here instead of dealing with my issues, but I'm trying to keep busy. I want to continue with my "journey" of transforming my body, but I'm afraid with everything that just happened I will lose sight or not have the will to keep up the gym and eating. Is there any way I can get around this? Do you think I should just take a break until I somewhat get my affairs in order? It will take a couple years to figure everything out since I'm in the Military and there are kids involved, but there's no way I'm taking that amount of time off. Just wondering if I should take a little while and let everything settle in and get used to this "new life" before I start lifting and dieting again...Any advice would be helpful, appreciate it.*
    STRENGTH. POWER. FITNESS.
    EAT BIG, LIFT BIG, GET BIG!
    TRANSFORMING MY BODY ONE DAY AT A TIME::

Bodmanza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodmanza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodmanza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodmanza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodmanza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodmanza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodmanza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodmanza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodmanza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodmanza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodmanza will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Let it fuel you brah, do not stop. Worst thing you could do is stop, or get out of the routine. Once you get into it, never quit it, trust me, I know. I've gone on again off again the last 5 years. The regret you feel of letting months/years of training go to waste when you stop for months is much worse than the contempt you feel for continuing on. As Jame Joyce said "A man's errors are his portal of discovery". There are no mistakes, only experiences. Good luck

caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caustin1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Bodmanza View Post
    Let it fuel you brah, do not stop. Worst thing you could do is stop, or get out of the routine. Once you get into it, never quit it, trust me, I know. I've gone on again off again the last 5 years. The regret you feel of letting months/years of training go to waste when you stop for months is much worse than the contempt you feel for continuing on. As Jame Joyce said "A man's errors are his portal of discovery". There are no mistakes, only experiences. Good luck
    That's awesome advice and I love the quote. Thanks man, I appreciate it. My Dad pretty much said the same thing, just basically life goes on and focus on tomorrow and not the rest of your life.

BigTRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTRC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why procrastinate about training/diet brah? Your other half isn't happy anymore man there's nothing you can do about it. Life goes on whether it's with her or without. Just focus on your kids/job/health. Everything else will eventually fall in place, and who knows you'll probably find a better woman then you had before. So get on it brother don't let this bring you down..think positive!

Originally Posted by BigTRC View Post
    Why procrastinate about training/diet brah? Your other half isn't happy anymore man there's nothing you can do about it. Life goes on whether it's with her or without. Just focus on your kids/job/health. Everything else will eventually fall in place, and who knows you'll probably find a better woman then you had before. So get on it brother don't let this bring you down..think positive!

Thanks man! I keep telling myself atleast it wasn't 30 years of marriage down the drain. It could be a LOT worse I guess. I just have to try to focus on the positive and stay on track. Gonna blow off some steam tonight and get back on it tomorrow. I guess also, when one door closes, more open right?*

SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    there was a thread like 2 weeks ago about a guy around age 30 i think who ended his 7 years marriage (his wife wanted that)

since then he started transofrming his body and lost alot of weight

then came and post pictures of him with the new body .. sadly the poster of that thread deleted it i don't know the reason

but keep hitting the gym hard , the iron is your new wife NOW!
    Beast

Registered User onlytimecantell's Avatar
    onlytimecantell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onlytimecantell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onlytimecantell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onlytimecantell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onlytimecantell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onlytimecantell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onlytimecantell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onlytimecantell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onlytimecantell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onlytimecantell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onlytimecantell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You just have to move on bro all that focus that would go into stress can go into working hard and meeting your goals.

nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sucks man, this is the reason Ive yet to get married. Seems with the massive divorce rate in the US your better off just living with a chick and starting a family if you wanted. That way if she wants to leave she can without taking half your stuff and getting courts involved. Stay in the gym brah, dont hit the beer too hard.

igordorfman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hi there.. do not take any breaks man, just DON'T!!! Concentrate on yourself now.
    I know a guy with the same problame, it is hard but possible to move on... My girlfrien left me 6 months ago it was olso hard for me but now.. So F#$%ing what.. Now it's the time to FOCUS ON YOURSELF!!! KEEP YOUR HEAD UP AND MOVE ON!!!

igordorfman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

marcp10 is just really nice. (+1000) marcp10 is just really nice. (+1000) marcp10 is just really nice. (+1000) marcp10 is just really nice. (+1000) marcp10 is just really nice. (+1000) marcp10 is just really nice. (+1000) marcp10 is just really nice. (+1000) marcp10 is just really nice. (+1000) marcp10 is just really nice. (+1000) marcp10 is just really nice. (+1000) marcp10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't stop it if you like it. Plus, if you're alone now, it's easier to buy your own food and keeping track of what you eat so no reason for stoping!

Sadly there's nothing you can do about it, but everything will be back on track soon and maybe you will find someone with the same passion for fitness (don't know if that was the issue)
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆