Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Location: If i told you, you would only use it against me in some way
    Bulk-Fast is not very well liked. (-100) Bulk-Fast is not very well liked. (-100) Bulk-Fast is not very well liked. (-100) Bulk-Fast is not very well liked. (-100) Bulk-Fast is not very well liked. (-100) Bulk-Fast is not very well liked. (-100) Bulk-Fast is not very well liked. (-100) Bulk-Fast is not very well liked. (-100) Bulk-Fast is not very well liked. (-100) Bulk-Fast is not very well liked. (-100) Bulk-Fast is not very well liked. (-100)
    BTW

USA 300 million people at the most

EU (not Europe just the EU) 420+ million people.

Yeah, im sure some renecks with guns would stop us.

mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000)
    war! huh! ha!.....what it is it good for? huh ha! absolutly nothing! huh! ha!
    HONEY!

DelToro is not very well liked. (-100) DelToro is not very well liked. (-100) DelToro is not very well liked. (-100) DelToro is not very well liked. (-100) DelToro is not very well liked. (-100) DelToro is not very well liked. (-100) DelToro is not very well liked. (-100) DelToro is not very well liked. (-100) DelToro is not very well liked. (-100) DelToro is not very well liked. (-100) DelToro is not very well liked. (-100)
    Nah

The only way for Europe to win would be to sucessfuly decimate the entire american population.

And that would be really hard to do since you couldn't use a genetic engineered virus since most americans and europeans share the same genes.

You would have to create a super virus and then get spies to covertly deploy it in the main cities, then quarantine north america (mexico and canada would probably suffer)

ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Spuddy
    pretty much the whole of america is good with a gun, so our wartime enlisted troops would be more skilled right from the start
    That's just your personal opinion, which I respect. But I don't agree with it. And I'm about to kick your ass to show you the true nature of the european Force!
    DoN'T Be a FooL... WRaP YouR TooL!

NO! Portugal IS NOT a province of Spain!

Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ToBeOrNotToBe
    That's just your personal opinion, which I respect. But I don't agree with it. And I'm about to kick your ass to show you the true nature of the european Force!
    The learning curve for training troops already familiar with firearms is going to be much shorter due to background knowledge.

Whether or not this makes them better soldiers has yet to be proven.

I do know that Muslims who grow up around AK's still don't know how to shoot them worth a damn, but then again, that's a different part of the world, so who knows.
    This account was created for the purpose of roleplaying and satire. All posts, messages, images, or other media produced by this Bodybuilding.com profile, including stories, names, references to characters and incidents, and views expressed, are fictitious and intended as parody. No identification or association with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, or products is intended or should be inferred.

Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    oh no u di'nt! ber-ring it on shakespeare!

taz55 is just really nice. (+1000) taz55 is just really nice. (+1000) taz55 is just really nice. (+1000) taz55 is just really nice. (+1000) taz55 is just really nice. (+1000) taz55 is just really nice. (+1000) taz55 is just really nice. (+1000) taz55 is just really nice. (+1000) taz55 is just really nice. (+1000) taz55 is just really nice. (+1000) taz55 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ok lets play this out. i see eroupe using canada as a staging point. they would come down through the middle of the us and spread east and west. they would launch a huge air strike knoking down most military and civillian resitance. think about it there are fewer military bases in the middle. from there they gain one stong hold in the middle they can pretty much launch strikes to anywhere in america.

theroy two..... the us and eroupe declare war both sides try to send tropps meet in middle of atlantac and own eachother but the us i think would win there.

theroy three.. we are owned because the sheer number of countries that would allie themselfs with eroupe. we are hated i know this from first hand experiance. with are tropps so wide spread they could take out all off seas tropps the move toward the us itself. massive terror attacks or biological warfare and we a screwed. yeah we would have lots of pockets of rednecks with guns me included. but we could hypotheticly be screwed.
    Taz55:
    creator of such internet gyms such as "wtfdm"

Proof of competency as a Misc Doctor.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106431901

user762376438943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user762376438943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user762376438943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user762376438943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user762376438943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user762376438943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user762376438943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user762376438943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user762376438943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user762376438943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user762376438943 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what would they do, run after us with a pitchfork and throw cheap plastic products at us?

Here's the real question.

What we Asians don't understand is this, why do Caucasian kill other Caucasian? Us Asians love each other except Japan, why do white people kill other white people???

Europe VS USA, Britain VS USA's earlier rebel, Germany in WWI and WWII. Stop killing yourselves. We're your real competitor (keyword, competitor, not enemy..). We are rising.

To those who say Asians (China in this case) are weak.

Read here.

http://www.sinodefence.com/

http://www.comw.org/cmp/

And for the US, remember when one of our "weak" fighter (weak as described by many of you white men) took down one of your stealth fighter?

Oh yea, on behalf of the Asians, I apologize, I didn't know it was a stealth fighter. You guys got owned when we said we'll send your guy back and keep the fighter (ahem, stealing technology owns, we have a saying that; for those who knows Mandarin, nee zho seebuu, womun zho eebuu, meaning you take ten step we just take one hehehe!!!). We returned your fighter dismembered. Owned.

This is particularly to the poster who insulted us by saying that we had nothing but cheap plastic and pitchforks. Sorry, your PC was made from China and so are your clothes.
    Last edited by Swirlaze; 10-09-2005 at 10:20 AM.

Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NuggzTheNinja
    The learning curve for training troops already familiar with firearms is going to be much shorter due to background knowledge.

Whether or not this makes them better soldiers has yet to be proven.

I do know that Muslims who grow up around AK's still don't know how to shoot them worth a damn, but then again, that's a different part of the world, so who knows.
    NOTE TO ALL EUROPEANS:

look at this guy's sig, he represents the same viewpoint as atleast 30 million americans

NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bulk-Fast
    BTW

USA 300 million people at the most

EU (not Europe just the EU) 420+ million people.

Yeah, im sure some renecks with guns would stop us.
    A few hundred Jews held off thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of Romans.

You'd be surprised.

A war in the US means..

A) we'd be fighting on our own territory.

B) many American households have multiple firearms, and many Americans are at least familiar with firearms.

C) our supply is a LOT closer.

D) we can blend into the civilian population much like the Iraqi insurgents, only there'd be millions of us.

Trust me man. "A few rednecks with guns" is enough to defeat pretty much any formal army given enough time.

You want to try occupying the US? LOL, that'd be a sight to behold.

You can defend against formal militaries, or attack formal militaries, but what NO military has accomplished to date, is how to defend against millions of pin-pricks, millions of little attacks, IED's, VBIEDs (car bombs), etc.
    This account was created for the purpose of roleplaying and satire. All posts, messages, images, or other media produced by this Bodybuilding.com profile, including stories, names, references to characters and incidents, and views expressed, are fictitious and intended as parody. No identification or association with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, or products is intended or should be inferred.

Originally Posted by taz55
    ok lets play this out. i see eroupe using canada as a staging point. they would come down through the middle of the us and spread east and west. they would launch a huge air strike knoking down most military and civillian resitance. think about it there are fewer military bases in the middle. from there they gain one stong hold in the middle they can pretty much launch strikes to anywhere in america.

theroy two..... the us and eroupe declare war both sides try to send tropps meet in middle of atlantac and own eachother but the us i think would win there.

theroy three.. we are owned because the sheer number of countries that would allie themselfs with eroupe. we are hated i know this from first hand experiance. with are tropps so wide spread they could take out all off seas tropps the move toward the us itself. massive terror attacks or biological warfare and we a screwed. yeah we would have lots of pockets of rednecks with guns me included. but we could hypotheticly be screwed.
    They'd have to use Canada, cause they'd totally get f-cking bottlenecked if they tried coming through Mexico.

Bottlenecked in Texas? LOL, again, that'd be a sight to behold.

Originally Posted by Swirlaze
    Here's the real question.

What we Asians don't understand is this, why do Caucasian kill other Caucasian? Us Asians love each other except Japan, why do white people kill other white people???

Europe VS USA, Britain VS USA's earlier rebel, Germany in WWI and WWII. Stop killing yourselves. We're your real competitor (keyword, competitor, not enemy..). We are rising.

To those who say Asians (China in this case) are weak.

Read here.

http://www.sinodefence.com/

http://www.comw.org/cmp/

And for the US, remember when one of our "weak" fighter (weak as described by many of you white men) took down one of your stealth fighter?

Oh yea, on behalf of the Asians, I apologize, I didn't know it was a stealth fighter. You guys got owned when we said we'll send your guy back and keep the fighter (ahem, stealing technology owns, we have a saying that; for those who knows Mandarin, nee zho seebuu, womun zho eebuu, meaning you take ten step we just take one hehehe!!!). We returned your fighter dismembered. Owned.

This is particularly to the poster who insulted us by saying that we had nothing but cheap plastic and pitchforks. Sorry, your PC was made from China and so are your clothes.
    To your credit, China has a HUGE military.

Unfortunately for you, China has no way of moving that huge military in any sort of cohesive fashion to take an offensive position against the US.

In other words, you have a billion guys, but no means of getting them over here.

China, at this point, is only really armed for a defensive war.

DelToro is not very well liked. (-100) DelToro is not very well liked. (-100) DelToro is not very well liked. (-100) DelToro is not very well liked. (-100) DelToro is not very well liked. (-100) DelToro is not very well liked. (-100) DelToro is not very well liked. (-100) DelToro is not very well liked. (-100) DelToro is not very well liked. (-100) DelToro is not very well liked. (-100) DelToro is not very well liked. (-100)
    I love when americans underestimate europeans fighting ability.

We are not all a bunch of gay skinny orlando blooms, 2 european countries were able to fight off not only the us but canada, uk and russia.

But the best bet would be to go to Chechnya, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan and find hardcore muslims willing to die

Find about 2000 of them and train them with the best special european forces, make them elite soldiers, insert them into the united states using the European embassies and set them up with nuclear devices

Have the 2000 muslims set off nuclear devices in several cities at the same time, follow with a massive nuclear strike deploy every naval force into the atlantic and just bomb the **** out of the east coast

Ally with the chinese and let them take care of the west coast

user762376438943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user762376438943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user762376438943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user762376438943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user762376438943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user762376438943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user762376438943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user762376438943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user762376438943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user762376438943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user762376438943 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    To your credit, China has a HUGE military.

Unfortunately for you, China has no way of moving that huge military in any sort of cohesive fashion to take an offensive position against the US.

In other words, you have a billion guys, but no means of getting them over here.

China, at this point, is only really armed for a defensive war.
    Actually, I don't know if you read Chinese newspaper or not but that's the whole damn idea. The general of our army once said, quoting Mao zedong that we should mind our own business.

Quoting the general, "for 5,000 years, we did nothing but prepare for a defense war, not an offense. We have no intention of making an offensive attack without a reason (Swirlaze's note, a good reason)."

Mao zedong once said, "for China to be safe, we must, I repeat, we MUST protect those borders around us". He later referred to protecting Mongolia, the east coast, Thailand, the mountains, and of course, forget India and let themselves collapse under their stupid regime (supposedly China VS India was the next Cold War), and we have Russia as our military alliance. I don't know about economic but military is more than enough since Russia hoards a huge amount of hate for the Americans.

We have more to protect (Korea as another example) but thats' what our huge numbers are for.

Unlike the Americans going out forward, invading Iraq, we have never invaded another nation (at least not on OUR terms) for the past 100 years.

Originally Posted by DelToro

We are not all a bunch of gay skinny orlando blooms, 2 european countries were able to fight off not only the us but canada, uk and russia.

But the best bet would be to go to Chechnya, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan and find hardcore muslims willing to die

Find about 2000 of them and train them with the best special european forces, make them elite soldiers, insert them into the united states using the European embassies and set them up with nuclear devices

Have the 2000 muslims set off nuclear devices in several cities at the same time, follow with a massive nuclear strike deploy every naval force into the atlantic and just bomb the **** out of the east coast

"Would you talk sh-t to this guy?"

ROFLMAO

Actually, I don't know if you read Chinese newspaper or not but that's the whole damn idea. The general of our army once said, quoting Mao zedong that we should mind our own business.

Quoting the general, "for 5,000 years, we did nothing but prepare for a defense war, not an offense. We have no intention of making an offensive attack without a reason (Swirlaze's note, a good reason)."

Mao zedong once said, "for China to be safe, we must, I repeat, we MUST protect those borders around us". He later referred to protecting Mongolia, the east coast, Thailand, the mountains, and of course, forget India and let themselves collapse under their stupid regime (supposedly China VS India was the next Cold War), and we have Russia as our military alliance. I don't know about economic but military is more than enough since Russia hoards a huge amount of hate for the Americans.

We have more to protect (Korea as another example) but thats' what our huge numbers are for.

Unlike the Americans going out forward, invading Iraq, we have never invaded another nation (at least not on OUR terms) for the past 100 years.

america is 2 scared of china

post WWII America lost in Vietnam and in Korea

taz55 is just really nice. (+1000) taz55 is just really nice. (+1000) taz55 is just really nice. (+1000) taz55 is just really nice. (+1000) taz55 is just really nice. (+1000) taz55 is just really nice. (+1000) taz55 is just really nice. (+1000) taz55 is just really nice. (+1000) taz55 is just really nice. (+1000) taz55 is just really nice. (+1000) taz55 is just really nice. (+1000)
    "Would you talk sh-t to this guy?"

ROFLMAO

he has a point
    Taz55:
    creator of such internet gyms such as "wtfdm"

Proof of competency as a Misc Doctor.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106431901

KingPin1116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingPin1116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingPin1116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingPin1116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingPin1116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingPin1116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingPin1116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingPin1116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingPin1116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingPin1116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingPin1116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Have the 2000 muslims set off nuclear devices in several cities at the same time, follow with a massive nuclear strike deploy every naval force into the atlantic and just bomb the **** out of the east coas

lol *best special european forces*
    hehehehe, guys come on, we would of already killed your "special forces muslims" because thinking about it..why would the europeans send 2000 muslims to our embassies? hmmm..we got rednecks with their 30s, go gangs and **** with glocks, automatic weapons, we got cars and ****....everything is to our advantage if we are invaded.
    *If you dont live for something, you'll Die for nothing*

*Bring the fear, bring the pain, I'll take anything You can bring*

*break em' down like a shutgun!*

Originally Posted by taz55
    he has a point
    What, about training Chechens to operate nuclear devices?

OK, so I'm gonna get just about the same success rate as if I tried to train monkeys to build computers out of plastic and metal shavings?

gregdro is just really nice. (+1000) gregdro is just really nice. (+1000) gregdro is just really nice. (+1000) gregdro is just really nice. (+1000) gregdro is just really nice. (+1000) gregdro is just really nice. (+1000) gregdro is just really nice. (+1000) gregdro is just really nice. (+1000) gregdro is just really nice. (+1000) gregdro is just really nice. (+1000) gregdro is just really nice. (+1000)
    First of all, Europe will NEVER invade or even start a war against the USA because we have one of the 2 most influential allies, Poland and Britain, and they would NEVER turn against the USA, so gameover.

america is 2 scared of china

post WWII America lost in Vietnam and in Korea
    Yea, to be perfectly honest, my parents and grandparents came to US because we loved America back then. They were actually the ones that many (Jon Stewart would refer to America as) Americans know and love. Today, America isn't what America used to be.

In fact, in one of our newspaper, we had an article with a big headlines that LAUGHED at America after Bush's second election. It went something like this in large bold red font, "HAHAHA Stupid Americans HAHAHA". And to my dismay, I felt embarrassed since I lived in US of A.

i dont even know why china was brought into this. its obvious they would only try and defend themselves, and its also obvious no one would try and invade such a populated country, so what do they have to do with ww3? nothing

What, about training Chechens to operate nuclear devices?

OK, so I'm gonna get just about the same success rate as if I tried to train monkeys to build computers out of plastic and metal shavings?

The only reason muslims make such crap soldiers is because they do not have proper military training

hell they even lack proper nutrition yet alone training.

But they are willing to die and fight more fiercely than you ever would.

i dont even know why china was brought into this. its obvious they would only try and defend themselves, and its also obvious no one would try and invade such a populated country, so what do they have to do with ww3? nothing
    I don't know why either but don't make insulting comments like that. It's people that make comments like that that we enslave in China. And yes, slavery in some form still exist and yes human right "violation" still exist in China. And we don't mind enslaving more.

ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by gregdro
    First of all, Europe will NEVER invade or even start a war against the USA because we have one of the 2 most influential allies, Poland and Britain, and they would NEVER turn against the USA, so gameover.
    Second of all, the USA will never invade or even start a war against Europe because that would necessarily mean starting a war against 2 of their most influential allies, Poland and Britain.

Anyway, what about... the USA vs a silverback gorilla?

Anyway, what about... the USA vs a silverback gorilla?
    USA>gorilla. Any gorilla.

4 blocks:

China and Russia would create the worlds biggest superpower

A Unified muslim block comprising all islamic nations

A unified Europe

Unites states

Second of all, the USA will never invade or even start a war against Europe because that would necessarily mean starting a war against 2 of their most influential allies, Poland and Britain.
    Politically, maybe, but this is a hypothetical war. What ifs. What if Poland and Britain betrayed USA for a great economic gain? What if.

I don't know why either but don't make insulting comments like that. It's people that make comments like that that we enslave in China. And yes, slavery in some form still exist and yes human right "violation" still exist in China. And we don't mind enslaving more.
    im not insulting anyone, and i dont know how you interpreted this as an insult. if anything you should be happy that i said no one could do jack trying to invade china