Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    ShinerDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShinerDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShinerDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShinerDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShinerDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShinerDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShinerDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShinerDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShinerDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShinerDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShinerDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BrocepCurls View Post
    im indian and i look alright, so u got no excuses

dont listen to this unless you wanna be a fat phuck
    You look skinny as fuk, do you even lift? srs? Maybe you should look into it as well.

The kid wants to put on weight and make progress, he's eating like a woman. He has a day dedicated to arms when he should be lifting heavy doing squats and other compound movements until he hits his max weight.

Brb shake for breakfast, tuna sandwich for lunch and chicken for dinner..geez wonder why i can't make progress @ 2500 cals as a self described ecto?

I like the part where you gave him an alternative and an actual solution to his problem.
    ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ

"Sometimes you just feel tired, feel weak
    And when you feel weak,
    You feel like you wanna just give up
    But you gotta search within you, try to find that inner strength
    And just pull that sh*t outta you
    And get that motivation
    To not give up, and not be a quitter
    No matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face...

Till I Collapse..."

BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ShinerDawg View Post
    You look skinny as fuk, do you even lift? srs? Maybe you should look into it as well.

The kid wants to put on weight and make progress, he's eating like a woman. He has a day dedicated to arms when he should be lifting heavy doing squats and other compound movements until he hits his max weight.

Brb shake for breakfast, tuna sandwich for lunch and chicken for dinner..geez wonder why i can't make progress @ 2500 cals as a self described ecto?

I like the part where you gave him an alternative and an actual solution to his problem.
    lmao at your avi you fukin teletubby

265lbs of highest quality pure lard

ronpaul3046 is just really nice. (+1000) ronpaul3046 is just really nice. (+1000) ronpaul3046 is just really nice. (+1000) ronpaul3046 is just really nice. (+1000) ronpaul3046 is just really nice. (+1000) ronpaul3046 is just really nice. (+1000) ronpaul3046 is just really nice. (+1000) ronpaul3046 is just really nice. (+1000) ronpaul3046 is just really nice. (+1000) ronpaul3046 is just really nice. (+1000) ronpaul3046 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Drew1105 View Post
    people reccomending eating fast food. mind = blown
    fast food>>>>>>no food

fast food is referring to burgers, not french fries you fuking idiot. obivously burgers are decent food to gain weight

SupahBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupahBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupahBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupahBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupahBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupahBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupahBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupahBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupahBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupahBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupahBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Lol you fat *******. He looks better than you.
    SupahBrah all up in your thread, hide yo kids, hide yo wife, cos he reppin everyone all up in here!

ASOT CREW

|---- Free DoitBig ----|

Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ronpaul3046 View Post
    fast food>>>>>>no food

fast food is referring to burgers, not french fries you fuking idiot. obivously burgers are decent food to gain weight
    you make this up on youre own? you are a complete moron.

it is mind boggling the horrid information in this thread being given to this kid.
    —Layin off the sauce since 1983–
    ⌨Miscing While Working Crew⌨
    ⌨Audi RS4 Crew (Lone Member)⌨
    ⌨Misc Crypto Crew⌨

ShinerDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShinerDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShinerDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShinerDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShinerDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShinerDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShinerDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShinerDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShinerDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShinerDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShinerDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lmao at your avi you fukin teletubby

265lbs of highest quality pure lard
    160lbs of pure *******ry

Great comeback kid.

Still no useful advice given.

Still notasinglefukgiven on my end about what you think
    ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ

And when you feel weak,
    And get that motivation

Till I Collapse..."

Originally Posted by SupahBrah View Post
    Lol you fat *******. He looks better than you.
    Maybe you should go zuk his dik then.
    ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ

And when you feel weak,
    And get that motivation

Till I Collapse..."

BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    160lbs of pure *******ry

Great comeback kid.

ok heres some useful advice, why do you think downing a gallon of milk every day, which is loaded with sugar and not much protein, is gonna be useful to him? tell him to eat more chicken breast and pasta, not retarded **** like eating cheese randomly for calories. by that logic, eat cake all day for maximum gainzz (im assuming this is what you did)

and theres nothing wrong with having an arm day if hes doing a 5 day split, not training bis/tris separately is like not training shoulders because they get worked with chest

Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Maybe you should go zuk his dik then.
    bro, the kid lives in the UK. what was the last good thing to come out of the UK? its been 50 years. hes probably fapping to Geordie shore right now. ignore the idiot.
    ⌨Misc Crypto Crew⌨

SupahBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupahBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupahBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupahBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupahBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupahBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupahBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupahBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupahBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupahBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupahBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bro, the kid lives in the UK. what was the last good thing to come out of the UK? its been 50 years. hes probably fapping to Geordie shore right now. ignore the idiot.
    Wow. Racist as well as ignorant. Negged.
    SupahBrah all up in your thread, hide yo kids, hide yo wife, cos he reppin everyone all up in here!

ASOT CREW

|---- Free DoitBig ----|

VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ITT people posting without reading the OP

ok heres some useful advice, why do you think downing a gallon of milk every day, which is loaded with sugar and not much protein, is gonna be useful to him? tell him to eat more chicken breast and pasta, not retarded **** like eating cheese randomly for calories. by that logic, eat cake all day for maximum gainzz (im assuming this is what you did)

and theres nothing wrong with having an arm day if hes doing a 5 day split, not training bis/tris separately is like not training shoulders because they get worked with chest
    Yep, eat cake all day, wonderful stuff.

I'll disregard your insults since i've already told you I don't give a fuk what you think about me, since this thread is about a kid who thinks he should quit lifting because what he is doing isn't working. While I may be fat, I have made strength gains with 5x5 b/c it is still a legit program.

Gomad has a been used in several instance to help people put on weight and muscle. It's an easy way to get your calories in. It doesn't literally have to be a gallon every day, but it has worked for several people, if he lifts heavy, fat gain should be minimal.

Point is you know, I know, and the majority of the thread know, the kid isn't eating enough and he has trouble eating more. Why would I tell him to eat more chicken breast? That's like 110 calories per serving. What good is that gonna do?

This guy tried and went from 117 to 160.

http://www.get-big-fast.com/gomad-ga...o-gain-weight/
    ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ

And when you feel weak,
    And get that motivation

Till I Collapse..."

Originally Posted by SupahBrah View Post
    Wow. Racist as well as ignorant. Negged.
    uhhh pal, hating on the UK isnt "racist". go back to school. (does the UK have schools? they certainly dont have dentists)
    ⌨Misc Crypto Crew⌨

Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by shinerdawg View Post
    160lbs of pure *******ry

great comeback kid.

do you even lift?

Originally Posted by Ataglance1234 View Post
    do you even lift?

I could use YOU for warmups but it wouldn't do much.
    ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ

And when you feel weak,
    And get that motivation

Till I Collapse..."

uhhh pal, hating on the UK isnt "racist". go back to school. (does the UK have schools?)
    "Race is classification of humans into large and distinct populations or groups by factors such as heritable phenotypic characteristics or geographic ancestry"

I learnt just fine from school thanks brah.

Looks like the you are the one who needs better schooling, because you had no idea if the UK has schools.

Inb4 you quote more ignorant stereotypes

Herp derp

This you brah?

ASOT CREW

|---- Free DoitBig ----|

FourierT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FourierT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FourierT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FourierT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FourierT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FourierT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FourierT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FourierT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FourierT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FourierT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FourierT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I don't think you should be criticizing other people's physique...

Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I could use YOU for warmups but it wouldn't do much.
    I could use you for warmups, u mad?

i take 8mins rest umad? mingzie's Avatar
    mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    uhhh pal, hating on the UK isnt "racist". go back to school. (does the UK have schools? they certainly dont have dentists)
    lol at worst ad hominem ever, im not even from UK but you're still a fuking dumbkunt, measly negged

also, nothing wrong with fast food. no such fukn thing as 'right foods' srs, just get in the cals and protein and lift hard, he's set.

he was eating like a young girl cause of all the broscience retards like you spurt out all the time abt 'clean foods'.

edit: his diet doesnt even look like 2.5k cals, i eat around 2.5k cals and its way more than that

Sexual Tyrannosaurus ftwrestler's Avatar
    ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just do bodyweight crap

im out of this thread. you people know nothing about nutrition and eating correctly to gain healthy weight. waste of time and effort. good luck kid. eat all those fast food burgers like these morons recommend. good luck with your weight gain goals of 2011.
    ⌨Misc Crypto Crew⌨

ocpunkelite86 is just really nice. (+1000) ocpunkelite86 is just really nice. (+1000) ocpunkelite86 is just really nice. (+1000) ocpunkelite86 is just really nice. (+1000) ocpunkelite86 is just really nice. (+1000) ocpunkelite86 is just really nice. (+1000) ocpunkelite86 is just really nice. (+1000) ocpunkelite86 is just really nice. (+1000) ocpunkelite86 is just really nice. (+1000) ocpunkelite86 is just really nice. (+1000) ocpunkelite86 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sounds like you don't work hard enough OP
    "We make war that we may live in peace." - Aristotle

im out of this thread. you people know nothing about nutrition and eating correctly to gain healthy weight. waste of time and effort. good luck kid. eat all those fast food burgers like these morons recommend. good luck with your weight gain goals of 2011.
    You just don't want to look any more retarded brah. Go check the nutrition section on your way out.

ASOT CREW

|---- Free DoitBig ----|

JonnyNUFC87 is just really nice. (+1000) JonnyNUFC87 is just really nice. (+1000) JonnyNUFC87 is just really nice. (+1000) JonnyNUFC87 is just really nice. (+1000) JonnyNUFC87 is just really nice. (+1000) JonnyNUFC87 is just really nice. (+1000) JonnyNUFC87 is just really nice. (+1000) JonnyNUFC87 is just really nice. (+1000) JonnyNUFC87 is just really nice. (+1000) JonnyNUFC87 is just really nice. (+1000) JonnyNUFC87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    6'1
    165lbs
    1k+

iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Your weight does not matter at all if you look like

K1d22 is not very helpful. (-500) K1d22 is not very helpful. (-500) K1d22 is not very helpful. (-500) K1d22 is not very helpful. (-500) K1d22 is not very helpful. (-500) K1d22 is not very helpful. (-500) K1d22 is not very helpful. (-500) K1d22 is not very helpful. (-500) K1d22 is not very helpful. (-500) K1d22 is not very helpful. (-500) K1d22 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Viktor777 View Post
    Anyone can gain muscle genetics don't mean **** unless its on a pro bodybuilding scale. Stop making excuses, get a solid 4-5 day split, get a solid bulking diet, surplus calories + lifting = Muscle growth. Sleep like a baby, eat like a king, work like a slave, Look like a god. Maybe gaining muscle just isn't for you, cause you're too much of a bitch.
    Haha this
    no crew needed

adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

do you also wonder why you are only making progress towards having a heart attack ?

@OP even if you genetics are awful , it doesnt really matter , in 10 years itll be much better to be a "in really good shape 30 year old" than what you will end up looking like if you dont lift at all
    my blogs
    howigotripped.wordpress.com
    submissiongrappling.wordpress.com

Originally Posted by Ataglance1234 View Post
    I could use you for warmups, u mad?
    Never mad.

I'm fat, I obviously don't care about the hate you all spout since I actually have the balls to post my avi and pics on a forum where half the people can't even produce an avi but can sit around and insult others that do. It's called motivating myself. You can post my pics to boost your egos and make yourself feel better. We're online, I could really care less. It is what it is. I'm working on it and it's all that matters. I tried to give the kid some advice based on some of the things I've read. Sitting around insulting me isn't helping the OP, but it's the misc, can't expect much.
    ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ

And when you feel weak,
    And get that motivation

Till I Collapse..."

OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by VagnerLove View Post
    I have the same problem as OP, although thankfully I'm not that skinny.

To everyone who says "eat more": did you not read the part where he said he tried bulking and turned skinny FAT? It's the same for me, eating more just makes me more...skinny fat.

brb squatting 225 and I look like I never squatted in my life
    brb deadlifting 300 and I look like I never lifted a barbell in my life...
    brb i wouldn't expect you to look like you lift if you are under 30 years old and can do this

i'd be willing to bet a lot of money that anyone can get pretty far past the point of the physique in the OP's post naturally despite any genetics hangups etc. It may be more difficult for some, but definitely possible. If you're lifting hard and eating at a surplus, there is no way you only gain fat and not muscle. A lot of skinny people just get terrified if they see a gut at all but if you have almost no LBM you need to suck it up and be fatter for a while (as in over a year upwards of 18-20% bodyfat) and then just cut it down. So much easier then trying to stay lean and bulk.

If you were already that bodyfat and 180-190lbs then you can lean bulk all you want nice and slowly. But with that physique, become a fatty for a while.

i take 8mins rest umad? mingzie's Avatar
    mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Kane009 View Post

Diet,
    Breakfast, creatine shake, toast and milk
    Whey protein after gym
    LunchTuna sandwhich
    Dinner Rice chicken
    Another creatine protein shake
    So basically like 2.5k cals
    SRSLy can you *******s stop insulting the fat dude, hes giving legit advice and all you skinny fuks who have sht physiques should stfu, judge the advice not the persons physique. otherwise we'd all be listening to the broscience from cellteching bb'ers

if hes been lifting that long and consistently, the problem is VERY likely his diet (note the fact that he didnt even manage to gain weight in one year)

toast and milk? isnt that like 200 cals

tuna sandwich is fukn like 100 cals (15g protein + some protein and carbs from the bread)

protein another 200 cals.. (i mean 2 shakes would be like 50g protein)

dinner rice chicken = 1000 cals (and this is a generous estimation..)

mind=blown at how its anywhere near 2.5k calories