Jordan_MMA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Gain muscle lose fat...

Hey all, I wasnt really sure what part of the forum to put this in but here my question, Ive been gaining weight for the last few mounths and now im at the weight i wanna be and now i wanna shred out. So I wanna lose some wieght but i dont wanna scrafice my muscle size, infact it would be nice if I could keep them growing. So if anyone could help me with either routine, diet, or supplements to take to help me reach my goal lmk. Thanks a ton.
    Jordan_UFC

DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    search through the nutrition section and training section tons of good threads to read...once you got that in line X factor might be something to look into.

After you have the staples, protein , creatine, flax/fish oil, Multi Vit.