BigBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Post How to regain appetite?

Yeah, that's right I've lost my appetite and it won't come back. Three months ago I was a very strict dieter, ate 10 times a day consuming 200g protein, 180g carbohydrates and fats below 100g. Well, three months ago I severly tore my MCL ( Medial Collaterol Ligament ) and my medial maniscus. The injury kept me from training for sometime. Becoming lazy was too easy and it happened. I stopped working out, stop eating right and lost over 10lbs. I was 6% bodyfat so as you may know 10lbs......WOW! Now I train everyday but for some reason I can only eat 3 to 4 meals a day. SMALL MEALS on top of that!! What the hell, how do I become hungry again? LOL This sucks.
    Height:5'9"
    Weight:155lbs
    Bodyfat:6%
    Bench:245lbs
    Squat:325lbs
    Deadlift:290lbs

Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Eat more.

Very simple... but true

I would suggest eating sweets... Dried Fruit/Nut mix if you want to do it healthy...

Cookies/Ice Cream/Donuts if you want to do it dirty...

Either way, keep eating sugary foods and you'll get it back

KTULU* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KTULU* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KTULU* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KTULU* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KTULU* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KTULU* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KTULU* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KTULU* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KTULU* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KTULU* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KTULU* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Adam444
    Eat more.

Very simple... but true

I would suggest eating sweets... Dried Fruit/Nut mix if you want to do it healthy...

Cookies/Ice Cream/Donuts if you want to do it dirty...

Either way, keep eating sugary foods and you'll get it back
    Yep, I agree... Also try eating sugary cereal (Cap'n Crunch, etc).. The more carbs you eat the hungrier you will become