ToneDepht has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToneDepht has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToneDepht has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToneDepht has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToneDepht has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToneDepht has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToneDepht has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToneDepht has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToneDepht has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToneDepht has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToneDepht has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Lightbulb Ok so i just got started with this, what do you think?

Hello my friends.

Well I have been on cardio for 3 weeks now with goals of loosing 30 pounds of fat. I weigh now 160 and measure 5"6. I have lost 12 pounds in the past 3 weeks jogging every day 5 miles 6 days a week, and work out 4 days a week.

My overall goal is to get the flab off my body and once its gone stort pumping harder towards large muscle gains.

I have just now started doing more weight excersises with heavier weights, as I have learned that I will probably burn fat quicker if I incorporate both cardio and weight excersies.

I have went to my local supp shop and bought Meta-Cel and Met RX supreme weigh protein to start. My buddy works at the shopp and recomended it to me and sold me both items for 40 bux, so i couldent loose.

My question.

I really am trying to burn fat and get ripped and lean. Do you guys recommend any other supps? Do you think 5 miles a day joggs, good eating, and weight excersises will do the trick?

I am somewhat new to supplements, i was told that nos2 or whatever was also good.

What do you guys recommend that i do to burn off the fat and gain lean muscle?

thanks in advance to all my forum buddies for taking time to reply!

murdock_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) murdock_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) murdock_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) murdock_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) murdock_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) murdock_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) murdock_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) murdock_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) murdock_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) murdock_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) murdock_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    id start lifting heavy now since u weigh more ull be able to push more weight, then start losing weight so the strength stays and fat goes.

Registered Something devil_s haircut's Avatar
    devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by murdock_
    losing
    Hey, you got it right.

ToneDepht has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToneDepht has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToneDepht has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToneDepht has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToneDepht has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToneDepht has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToneDepht has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToneDepht has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToneDepht has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToneDepht has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToneDepht has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ah! that makes sence! any good tips on getting ripped?

gonzo_king has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    4lbs a week is too much, it's recommended to lose 1-2 lbs a week to ensure that muscle isn't wasted away. you're going to run into troubles later, you're metabolism will lower, you'll hit a plateau sooner, and when you do return on a bulking diet, you'll gain fat a lot easier. as it's recommended, try to lose only 1-2 lbs a week with a balanced diet, it'll be a lot easier to reach those long term goals then...

gonzo_king has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    under NORMAL circumstances, you won't lose fat and gain muscle. as for supplements, i dont know much about fat loss supplements, but green tea and CLA will definetly help. try creatine, micronized, kre alkalyn etc, to help you with the workouts. look into carb cycling as well, make sure you have 0.8g/simple carbs per kg and 0.4g/protein per kg immediately after workout (preferably a protein shake) and the same thing 2 hrs after workout to enhance muscle glycogen recovery. have simple carbs during the workout as well. as for the workout program, workout according to body type (ectomorphs heavy free weight and low reps etc, 3 days a week full body, upto 1 hr workout, a lot of rest). i really hope you take my advice, and im sure everybody else will point this out too, to lose only 1-2 lbs a week, you're wasting precious muscle otherwise....

yes i will defenatly take all of you radvice!
    Do you guys recommend any excerises to work out the cheest. I have weights but no bench, i was going to post this question on another post but thought i should probably give it a try here since i am getting so many great replys.

thanks guys!