Thread: Please Help Me

firefly0610 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Please Help Me

I hope I am putting this in the right place. If not, please let me know.
    It has been a while since I was on this site. Last year I was working towards loosing weight and getting in shape. I was so close. Then I had a crazy allergic reaction to something I had eaten, then had cancer and my fiancée left me. (Major Stress) I am healthy now and in remission. Now I am so out of shape and fat it is unreal. I gained 80 lbs in 16 months. I am really freaking out, and don't know what to do. When I go to the gym all I hear are snickers and all eyes are on me. The last time I went... I ran out in tears. I would appreciate any help and advice anyone can offer. Thank you

My stats...sigh

Worthington, Ohio
    Height 5'3
    Weight 210

I can't live like this, I am so ashamed. This has even affected getting a job.

nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by firefly0610 View Post
    It has been a while since I was on this site. Last year I was working towards loosing weight and getting in shape. I was so close. Then I had a crazy allergic reaction to something I had eaten, then had cancer and my fiancée left me. (Major Stress) I am healthy now and in remission. Now I am so out of shape and fat it is unreal. I gained 80 lbs in 16 months. I am really freaking out, and don't know what to do. When I go to the gym all I hear are snickers and all eyes are on me. The last time I went... I ran out in tears. I would appreciate any help and advice anyone can offer. Thank you

My stats...sigh

Worthington, Ohio
    Height 5'3
    Weight 210

forget about the snickers, they are mostly in your head, I'm sure, and if not, screw those people.

Eat at a deficit, with meat being the centerpiece of every meal.

Lift weights 3 times a week

Do daily cardio.

Get thin.

It's simple.

VaiB3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiB3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiB3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiB3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiB3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiB3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiB3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiB3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiB3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiB3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VaiB3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

My stats...sigh

Worthington, Ohio
    Height 5'3
    Weight 210

use the snickers as motivation, i use to get that is well. i used all that for motivation and lost 30 pounds. good luck.

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the people in the gym that would actually matter arent people that would snicker at you.

People that have made transformations and are huge health nuts were fat people or skinny people with no athletic capability prior to the gym.

I am pretty sure it is in your head....

just dont let anything bother you.

invest in an mp3 player. study different exercises and techniques or hire a personal trainer for a little bit to get you started and educated.

do your workouts, zone out, and focus on yourself to get where you need to be.

you arent alone about feeling bad about yourself. i look at myself everyday and I am unhappy. I lost alot of weight from when I first started and I still feel like a fatass.

The thing is...
    dont sit there and sulk about your insecurities.... go out and do something about it. cause sitting there crying is not going to make yourself feel better about yourself.

working to achieve a goal and watching you change does.

firefly0610 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wish it was all in my head...I can handle that. But the laughter and the words do hurt. I have decided to workout at home. I have changed the way I eat. I am doing an HCG diet of 500 calories a day. I am walking several times a week and doing regular exercises and resistance bands.

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I wish it was all in my head...I can handle that. But the laughter and the words do hurt. I have decided to workout at home. I have changed the way I eat. I am doing an HCG diet of 500 calories a day. I am walking several times a week and doing regular exercises and resistance bands.
    reckless diet...

you need to be consuming more of that a day based off your LBM. you arent going to better yourself hiding at home.

You should be following a healthier diet....

I am going to go into nursing and one day maybe I can get a job at MD anderson. I understand what people go through Because you are from Texas and you have cancer you know what that is.

Your cancer went into remission. Being self destructive with a bad diet is not a way to thank those people that gave you the gift of life. Your life has been prolonged from what used to be a death sentence.

You owe it to yourself and those people that helped you to do it the right way.

cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    people laughed at me 6 months ago....who's laughing now bitches!!!!

Forget about those jackasses....you already want to do it for the right reasons...
    YOU!!!!

You have the want....we the people of BB.com have the know how and the enthusisasm to kep ya going....NOW MOVE YOUR BUTT!!!!!!
    A goal without a vision is nothing more than a dream!~me~

IIFYM+IF

On Vacation!

cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    oh and 1 more thing...

TAKE PICTURES!!! It will suck maybe to look at them now, but you will be glad you did it later!

TAKE MEASURMENTS!!!!

DO NOT use scale!!! Mind screws you everytime.

IIFYM+IF

On Vacation!

Lelaki Bangunan Seksi LengthyLifter's Avatar
    LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I know you're in a bad place right now. But don't approach this with desperation. Delgadido is correct--that's a reckless diet. You're not going to lose the weight all at once. So set some reasonable goals and use a reasonable diet to achieve them. Make a committment. You have to be in this for the long haul. Imagine yourself a year from now if you stay committed. Set intermediate goals in terms of months, not days or weeks.

I work out at home too--I know what it's like to not appreciate an audience especially when you're just starting out. Maybe it would help if you went with a partner. That's one option if you ever decided to go back to a public gym.

Many of us have been in your shoes. Just know that it's all up to you. Nobody can stop you but yourself. Be patient and persistent--you'll get there! And use all the wisdom and fellowship you can find in these forums.

playerjdd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My stats...sigh

Worthington, Ohio
    Height 5'3
    Weight 210

I would imagine that the snickers are in your head. If i see a larger person in the gym i get happy. I definately dont snicker because at least you are bettering yourself. Just forget about all the haters and get your fergie on girl

Originally Posted by playerjdd View Post
    I would imagine that the snickers are in your head. If i see a larger person in the gym i get happy. I definately dont snicker because at least you are bettering yourself. Just forget about all the haters and get your fergie on girl

ya.... i am happy for those in gym that are overweight and taking control of their!!!!

IIFYM+IF

On Vacation!

LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That is a reckless diet and not healthy at all. You should approach this as a lifestyle change...not a quick fix. The weight didn't go on in two weeks and it won't come off in two weeks either.

Read the stickies. Tons of great info there. This will be a lot of hard work. But hell...you beat frickin' cancer...this should be a piece of cake.