Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    alexa110 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Any reviews by women taking Oxyelite Pro?

I am 21 years old, weight 130 and I'm 5'2". I have been athletic my whole life, but due to an injury I had to stop, and lets just say that I got lazy. Anyway, I am about to start an extreme work out routine that involves a lot of cardio. I went to the GNC store this weekend and was recommended to take Oxyelite Pro for weight loss. I've never taken any supplements but decided to give this a try since I've read nothing but great reviews about it. Yet, they are mostly written by men. So I hope that there are other women out there taking this and can give me some product feedback and some tips. Or if there are any guys that know any girls that take it, that would be great as well. My goal is to loose 20 lbs so I hope that this products is as good as they say. Thanks!

Talking 1st day Update!!!!!

Today was my first day on Oxyelite Pro. Apparently there are other women out there who are in the same situation I was in, so I decided I should post my first impression about this product and how I think it might benefit women.

First of all I absolutely love it!!

Note: Since it was my first time trying this product I only took one out of the three pills a day.

1. The capsule was small and flavorless, I would compare it to taking any other capsule. So if you are one of those people that don't like swallowing pills this shouldn't be too much of a problem.

2. Energy kicks in about 20 or 30 min after taking it. I was really scared about this part because I'm new to taking supplements or thermogenics or anything of this sort, therefore I was unsure of how my body would react. NO JITTERY FEELINGS!!! I was soooo happy! It made my workout seem easier and it also shortened my recovery time. Also, I have to drive around from place to place because of my job and usually thats when I notice how tired I am because I start yawning and wanting to take a nap. Today that did NOT happen! I was fully awake during my workday.

3. Appetite Suppressant also worked as it should!! I love my food, and for the first time in my life I was able to keep myself from it without too much thought. When my mom called me for dinner and told me we were having super greasy food it almost disgusted me. I wonder if that was just me though, since I'm thinking that if I break my diet I would be throwing my money down the drain, so I'm not sure if it hurt my tummy or my pockets lol.

4. Overall feeling of well being. I thought people were lying when they said this made you feel happier but IT DID. I mean this made me wonder if this is like something that should be illegal, hahaha. (no I have never used drugs) I felt like my mind was working great without the effort. I'm not sure how to describe it. Its like it feeds your brain too.

5. The thermogenic. I'm not sure about this one, I didn't feel hot or extra warm while I was inside my house, although I did noticed that I used warm water in the shower instead of my usual really really hot water. Yes, I know its bad for you. I did notice however that I would sweat more than usual even when I was just out in the sun and during my workout. THis seems likely to change as I gradually increase the dosage.

but...

My body did react to my first dose my making me go to the restroom like 20 mins after my first dose.

I did have about 5 min of nausea but it went away.

I did randomly get goosebumps during the first hour after taking the pill.

To be fair though, maybe I was just really nervous because like I said I have never taken supplements.

I will post again next Monday; I will have updates regarding my side effects, and I will also be increasing my dose to two pills tomorrow and see how that affects my workout and my day.

P.S. If you find this review helpful please let me know. I would hate to do this knowing no one is benefiting from it.

Good Luck!!!!

smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    To answer your original question; stimulant based fat burners such as 1,3-Dimethyl found in Oxyelite don't really have different effects on the different sexes. Their primary action is to increase norepinephrine levels. Personally, I've always advocated a EC stack since it's arguably more effective and cheaper (and has been studied a lot more than the supplements on the market today).

Thank you!

Originally Posted by smt1 View Post
    To answer your original question; stimulant based fat burners such as 1,3-Dimethyl found in Oxyelite don't really have different effects on the different sexes. Their primary action is to increase norepinephrine levels. Personally, I've always advocated a EC stack since it's arguably more effective and cheaper (and has been studied a lot more than the supplements on the market today).
    Thanks a lot. I will look into it!

cneville has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is my first day taking the pill and so far, I'm definately feeling the effects of it. I have almost the same effects as the first poster.

1. Energy definately kicks in within 30 minutes. No jittery feeling, but I kind of feel "tight" in my arms, finger tips, and teeth. I know, weird. But no heart racing, or anything like that.

2. It is definately not an appetitie suppresant for me. I usually skip meals and I really dont eat that much anyway. I has fruit for breakfast right after the pill, but when it came to lunch, I was extrememly hungry, but I ate a small portion and I'm satisfied. Somebody was telling me that it was my metabolism speeding up.

3. LOL, I underestand when Alexa was saying it feeds your brain, cause I can feel it, but I can't really describe the feelings, its not a bad feeling though.

4. I feel really warm throughout my whole body.

5. I had to go to the bathroom as well in the first 20 minutes. I had a little nausea too the and it went away shortly after. And after me eating lunch, I have to go to the bathroom again.

So far, I'm satisfied, especially when I dont have that jittery feeling. I will keep you posted.

Great!!

lib718 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Been On for 10 Days So Far

Extremely Potent - so use with caution.

I'm athletic, but not a "fitness freak". OxyElite Pro works, but it's extremely potent (for me). It was recommended to me by a rep at GNC. I am not looking for extreme weight loss, but I definitely had excess fat that I'm trying to get rid of. After 10 days, I've already lost close to 7 lbs - a lot of it water weight and some fat in the midsection. I don't intend to lose anymore weight since anything more could be bad for my health (I'm a very petite female). I was also concerned and thought I was losing muscle mass, but I think it was mostly fat. I'll get back to you about what I think about the muscle mass. So I'm curious what it would be like to cut back.

Since I'm small, I only take one pill, twice a day. I am eating healthy and am averaging about a 1200 calorie diet per day. I don't get to exercise as much as usual due to my schedule, but am fitting hard cardio in about 3 times a week and strength building in between.

-My first two days, I felt the thermogenics kick in. I was pretty warm and yet felt like I had the chills. I also had sweaty armpits, but that went away as my body started to adjust in about two days.

-The caffeine and other affects will sometimes make me feel jittery and a little lightheaded - but it depends how soon afterwards I eat. If I wait too long, I feel the negative affects. If I time it just right, I feel fine.

-I used to eat non-stop and with no limitations. I was shocked when the GNC person told me that I would need to remind myself to eat. He was absolutely right. The appetite suppressant definitely works for me.

-This stuff was definitely meant for people who intend to cut a lot of weight. If you're small like me (under 120 lbs but with definite fat that can be lost), it'll work really well, but be very careful when using.

Adriav has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

Yesterday was my first day, I took one with breakfast (just in case) and I felt fine, so I took the second one around 3pm and after 45mins I felt jittery and my heart started beating a bit fast which made me a bit uncomfortable and a bit nervous; I drove to the gym that way around 5pm, I did my 30 minute cardio feeling weird but it made it easy also my shoulder workout seem strong and powerful, I still had energy for a 15 minute bike which it mostly never happens which I really felt to continue with the bike but it was time for me to go home. I went home and walked my dog for a while, I was still feeling jittery and I was wondering if this will continue all night long and won***8217;t let me go to sleep. Well I ended up going to sleep but I still felt something there, a sensation I never felt before, I really hope it was my imagination. So I decided to take one only this morning with breakfast again and so far I don***8217;t feel anything (no jittery or heart palpitations).

My concern is***8230; should I take another one after 8 hours again and maybe feel the same way like yesterday? Should I be taking this product with food? Will it take the same effect with food? Maybe it just the first reaction, maybe it will be better later?

What do you all think?
    Last edited by Adriav; 05-27-2010 at 06:57 AM.

Oh2BeFree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I actually started OEP this morning. I have the typical story of being incredibly active the past couple of years and then for one reason or another I stopped and gained weight. I want to lose about 20 pounds. Nice preface, huh?

I took the first pill around 9 this morning and had definite chills/shakes and a slightly nauseated feeling as well, which actually subsided for the most part after I drank a lot of water and had a whey shake. Also, the worst of the side effects I listed were gone within an hour.

I don't think it's very fair of me to rate my energy or performance in the gym based solely on OEP because I used half a scoop of Jack3d also.

I don't know if I should even attempt to take the second pill today. I definitely don't want to overdo it. Any opinions?

jcurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Oxyelite

Originally Posted by Oh2BeFree View Post
    I actually started OEP this morning. I have the typical story of being incredibly active the past couple of years and then for one reason or another I stopped and gained weight. I want to lose about 20 pounds. Nice preface, huh?

I took the first pill around 9 this morning and had definite chills/shakes and a slightly nauseated feeling as well, which actually subsided for the most part after I drank a lot of water and had a whey shake. Also, the worst of the side effects I listed were gone within an hour.

I don't think it's very fair of me to rate my energy or performance in the gym based solely on OEP because I used half a scoop of Jack3d also.

I don't know if I should even attempt to take the second pill today. I definitely don't want to overdo it. Any opinions?
    Hey, I wanted to touch basis wity your regarding your experience with Oxyelite. Did you lose the 20 lbs? Are you still taking it now? Thanks.

DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Tagged.
    A man asked two bricklayers what they were doing. The first said "I'm laying bricks." The second said, "I'm building a cathedral."

Never trust a fart.

alyze1979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by alexa110 View Post
    Today was my first day on Oxyelite Pro. Apparently there are other women out there who are in the same situation I was in, so I decided I should post my first impression about this product and how I think it might benefit women.

Note: Since it was my first time trying this product I only took one out of the three pills a day.

1. The capsule was small and flavorless, I would compare it to taking any other capsule. So if you are one of those people that don't like swallowing pills this shouldn't be too much of a problem.

2. Energy kicks in about 20 or 30 min after taking it. I was really scared about this part because I'm new to taking supplements or thermogenics or anything of this sort, therefore I was unsure of how my body would react. NO JITTERY FEELINGS!!! I was soooo happy! It made my workout seem easier and it also shortened my recovery time. Also, I have to drive around from place to place because of my job and usually thats when I notice how tired I am because I start yawning and wanting to take a nap. Today that did NOT happen! I was fully awake during my workday.

3. Appetite Suppressant also worked as it should!! I love my food, and for the first time in my life I was able to keep myself from it without too much thought. When my mom called me for dinner and told me we were having super greasy food it almost disgusted me. I wonder if that was just me though, since I'm thinking that if I break my diet I would be throwing my money down the drain, so I'm not sure if it hurt my tummy or my pockets lol.

4. Overall feeling of well being. I thought people were lying when they said this made you feel happier but IT DID. I mean this made me wonder if this is like something that should be illegal, hahaha. (no I have never used drugs) I felt like my mind was working great without the effort. I'm not sure how to describe it. Its like it feeds your brain too.

5. The thermogenic. I'm not sure about this one, I didn't feel hot or extra warm while I was inside my house, although I did noticed that I used warm water in the shower instead of my usual really really hot water. Yes, I know its bad for you. I did notice however that I would sweat more than usual even when I was just out in the sun and during my workout. THis seems likely to change as I gradually increase the dosage.

but...

My body did react to my first dose my making me go to the restroom like 20 mins after my first dose.

To be fair though, maybe I was just really nervous because like I said I have never taken supplements.

I will post again next Monday; I will have updates regarding my side effects, and I will also be increasing my dose to two pills tomorrow and see how that affects my workout and my day.

P.S. If you find this review helpful please let me know. I would hate to do this knowing no one is benefiting from it.

Good Luck!!!!
    No definately is helpful!!! I have only taken 1 other supplement b4...Hydroxycut..(I know BOOOOO) but that was like 5 yrs ago..and have been very sceptacle in taking anything else ever since. But the reviews so far seem to be great! and it's an added bonus that females are finding it if not more just as useful as the guys so I think I will re-enter the supplement world with this product. I will Def follow you and see how it goes..Good Luck to you as well. =)
    Last edited by alyze1979; 02-02-2011 at 06:32 PM. Reason: missing word error

2black3z has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2black3z has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2black3z has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2black3z has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2black3z has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2black3z has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2black3z has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2black3z has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2black3z has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2black3z has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2black3z has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    take 2 in the morning and youll be set all day!

thats what i do

shipimo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Did you lose the weight you wanted?

I am 21 years old, weight 130 and I'm 5'2". I have been athletic my whole life, but due to an injury I had to stop, and lets just say that I got lazy. Anyway, I am about to start an extreme work out routine that involves a lot of cardio. I went to the GNC store this weekend and was recommended to take Oxyelite Pro for weight loss. I've never taken any supplements but decided to give this a try since I've read nothing but great reviews about it. Yet, they are mostly written by men. So I hope that there are other women out there taking this and can give me some product feedback and some tips. Or if there are any guys that know any girls that take it, that would be great as well. My goal is to loose 20 lbs so I hope that this products is as good as they say. Thanks!
    Hi alexa110, I just got Oxyelite Pro. I'm going to satr taking them tomorrow. i was just wondering if you lose the weight?
    thanks

Oh2BeFree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jcurt View Post
    Hey, I wanted to touch basis wity your regarding your experience with Oxyelite. Did you lose the 20 lbs? Are you still taking it now? Thanks.
    Sorry that it has taken me months to reply; I didn't lose the full 20 pounds, but toward the end it looked like losing 10/11 pounds was good enough. I also packed on some muscle at that point.

I'm on my second week of my second cycle of OEP now while doing P90X. I'm actually having some pretty significant problems with crashing a few hours after my first dose; the second dose doesn't seem to help in terms of energy. The past couple of days I haven't even gotten through an entire workout because of that. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Neve1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

4th day on OEP!

Hi Alexa,

This is my 4th day on OEP and so far I have had a great experience.

I am 32 F and weight around 135 (15 that I have gained in the last 2 years!). Obviously, my goal is to lose the 15!

Good luck and please keep us posted on your progress. I am curious!

but...

Good Luck!!!!

buttabeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttabeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttabeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttabeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttabeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttabeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttabeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttabeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttabeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttabeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttabeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What's an " EC"??

buttabeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttabeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttabeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttabeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttabeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttabeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttabeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttabeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttabeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttabeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttabeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by smt1 View Post

What's an "EC" stack?

char33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) char33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) char33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) char33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) char33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) char33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) char33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) char33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) char33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) char33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) char33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I took OEP back in January. I only bought 1 bottle and took 1 in the morning and 1 before my workout in the afternoon. Wasn't strong for me at all, but I'm a Red Bull and coffee drinker. Helped me not feel hungry, won't admit it helped me lose weight cuz I worked EXTRA hard to lose 70 lbs. Might have helped a little, but major cardio/weightlifting and eating little to no carbs/fat was more helpful than a pill.

Succes with oxyelite w/ min fat lodd

Ok,

I see everyone on here in trying to lose tremendous amounts of weight. My question is: can oxyelite pro work if you only want to lose btw 5-15 lbs pure body fat just to cut up. What has the effect been for those who used it and stopped? Body fat gains?

cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by buttabeen View Post
    Ok,

I see everyone on here in trying to lose tremendous amounts of weight. My question is: can oxyelite pro work if you only want to lose btw 5-15 lbs pure body fat just to cut up. What has the effect been for those who used it and stopped? Body fat gains?
    I have not stopped taking it! I like it alot...lost tons of body fat using it! HOWEVER...not a magic pill you still have to diet alot!

Thanks for responding so fast . Do you still cycle it since you've been taking it so long? I want to try try one cycle while I lower my carbs.
    Have you lost musclemass with the fat loss?

cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks for responding so fast . Do you still cycle it since you've been taking it so long? I want to try try one cycle while I lower my carbs.
    Have you lost musclemass with the fat loss?
    I actually really never cycle it, I imagine when I hit my cut goal persay I will cycle off for a month or so.

I have been losing like 1lb LBM every 2% BF so minimal to say the least.

Careful with your cutting carbs...still need them =)

xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My girlfriend takes it, definitely helped her once she followed a diet. She said it's great for energy and controlling appetite.
    "I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

2k+

SNRose007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What's an "EC" stack?
    Ephedrine and Caffeine. One of the oldest tried and true fat burning stacks.

kyuis2004 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Going to Start Tomorrow

I just received my oxyelite today and planning to start it tomorrow. 5'6, weighted 142lbs. I have a pear body shape, small top (wear size S) but huge bottom (wear size 10). Hope I can loss 15 to 20 lbs. Any successful story you girls can share with? any tips?

Dimensionally Gifted KingOfChaos's Avatar
    KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Oh2BeFree View Post

Wow, don't use OEP anywhere near the time you're going to be using Jack3d...give yourself a fuking stroke.
    http://www.alanaragon.com/
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    http://www.leangains.com/

Jerjuana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation oep

hi im using oxyelite pro for the first time and i experienced everything yall did but i took the pill when i woke up but i didnt eat breakfast and i took around nine and didnt eat til around 12 or 1ish and after i ate i was cool so i had took a second pill at 3:00 and ate like 30 mins after and i threw up im guessing its bc i took 2 pills on my 1st time i ent to the bathroom after taking it like yall did but i had threw up to but im also taking multi vitamins there the ultra mega active multi vitamins from gnc and i took those along with the pill. so is that bad? but on the bright side right after i threw up i felt better and i went to work out and i felt like i could work out for years and it did feed my brain and of cause i got nausia. but my question is should i stop taking oxyelite and the multi vitamins together? or should I just take 1 pill a day if im gone take the multivitamins?

please let me know what to do

thanks
    Jeruana

but...

Good Luck!!!!

MolotovMan1263 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MolotovMan1263 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MolotovMan1263 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MolotovMan1263 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MolotovMan1263 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MolotovMan1263 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MolotovMan1263 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MolotovMan1263 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MolotovMan1263 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MolotovMan1263 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MolotovMan1263 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im actually about a day or two from finishing my first bottle. Lost 20 lbs so far on it. Im gonna take a month off for sure and see if I can recreate those results without it. I really and truly didnt feel much of anything while on it. No real appetite suppression, energy. All those things I had before and probably will still have after. The only thing I really ever had were a few seconds of diziness if I stood up real fast. Happened maybe four times.

katrinacezar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

oxyelite pro

but...

Good Luck!!!!
    Hi!i'm kate.thank you for all your inputs.I hope you could continue to update us with your progress using oxyelite.I actually bought a bottle but haven't opened it bec.i'm afraid of feeling palpitations,getting nauseau since i have vertigo.but i really need to lose about 30-40 ponds maximum.I'm looking forward to more of your updates.thank you.