Thread: Vividex XT

david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Vividex XT

Gaspari has given me the privilege to try out their new Testosterone Booster (Vividex XT). For the next five weeks I will be logging my use, symptoms and posting pictures.

Experience: I am really looking forward to using this product. In the past I did logs for Novedex XT and Mitotropin. Both products were effective, but had some real side effects. I am disappointed that Novedex is no longer produced. One of my favorite supplements of all time.

Use: Starting off with one tablet in the morning and one in the evening. Next week I will step it up, two in the morning and evening. On the fifth week I will go back down to one tablet per am and pm.

Diet: I just started carb cycling. This is something I picked up from the Mitotropin diet. My body does extremely well on this type of dieting. I am in the initial phase of cutting. Carb cycling for me looks like this. Monday 50 grams of carbs (from vegetables), Tuesday 50 grams of carbs (from vegetables), Wednesday 75 grams of carbs, 25 grams with my breakfast (oatmeal) the rest is from vegetables. Thursday 100+ grams of carbs. I eat oatmeal, a potato or pasta with three meals. Each day I eat six meals and each has at least 30 grams of protein. Four of my meals are 40 grams of protein. I eat some dietary fat (peanut butter and almonds) with two meals. I don't count calories, just stay with in these confines. On Friday I start back over at 50 grams and repeat the cycle.

Pictures: Will post tomorrow.
    The condition for a miracle is difficulty. The condition for a great miracle is impossibility. From the movie "Faith Like Potatoes"

david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Started April 10th

I started taking Viridex XT on Sunday the 10th. Took a tablet. Downed it just like any other pill. That afternoon, I went to the gym and lifted.

Work outs: Currently I am doing a 4 x 10 program. It goes like this- using a weight I can move for 15 reps. I do a set of 10 reps, rest 30 seconds and then another set. By the fourth set, I shouldn't be able to get 10 reps. Typically failing at the 7th or 8th rep. If I can get the tenth, I move up the weight on the next training day. This training style taps my endurance. The DOMS are unbelievable as well.

My split looks like this. Day 1- Shoulders and Chest. Day 2- Back and Traps. Day 3- Legs and Abs. Day 4- Arms. Each body part gets 3 exercises with 4 working sets.

Sunday I did arms. Monday no DOMS. So much so that I worked out my shoulders and chest, yesterday. Once again no DOMS. That is something new and I can only think it's because of the Viridex. My training style typically causes bad bouts of DOMS.

Supplements: I don't take a whole lot of supplements. I take a multi, glucosamine, zma, and whey. I do take a pre-work out on occasion. With my carb deficit diet. I am more inclined to take it. During this trial with Viridex, I will refrain from taking ZMA. My whey protein is MYOFUSION.

So far, all I can say. Is I don't feel funny. Libido isn't any better or worse. Skin looks fine. My body isn't sore a day after lifting. So far so good.

Tomorrow I will post pictures and go over my body stats. Tonight I will take a caliper test....I dread seeing how fat I really am.
    The condition for a miracle is difficulty. The condition for a great miracle is impossibility. From the movie "Faith Like Potatoes"

I forgot to take picture and do my caliper test. Tonight I will get that done.

I haven't noticed anything crazy, but my sleep is different. Typically I fall asleep right away. It has been taking an hour and then I wake up too early. Normally I get 8 hours of sleep. Since on Vividex, I have been getting about 6. I do feel a bit tired today.

My skin feels a bit more oilier than normal. Especially on my face.

Today I crushed it pretty good in the gym. It will be interesting if I still don't get DOMS.

No DOMS....

The DOMS are non-existant. Last night I did cramp up in my back. But I think that was from being carb depleted. I was wrestling with my daughter.

Last night I did get a full 8 hours of sleep. But my dreams were pretty perverted. Not humping chickens perverted. But I did have a lot of sex with random women. This is not normal for me.

Face is still oilier than normal. I noticed that my muscles feel a bit harder and denser. That was one of my favorite things about Novedex.

Today I had a great day in the gym. Hit personal bests in all of my exercises.

I did a caliper test this morning. Right now I am at 16% body fat. Not real happy with that. But all I can do now is get the fat off of me.

Typically they day after doing legs. My wheels are sore and I can barely walk. Yesterday I did my legs. Then went back to the gym in the evening and did cardio. And my legs feel like I did nothing, yesterday. Not even the slightest bit of soreness.

This is my leg workout:

Squats: 245 pounds. I do four sets of 10 with only 30 seconds rest between sets. This is how I work every exercise. Typically right after I get done doing legs, they ache. Not so this time.

Leg Curls: 120 lbs Leg Extensions: 130 lbs Seated calf raises: 90 lbs.

Libido is up. My dreams are still perverted and I keep waking up early feeling odd. The last two mornings I was able to fall back asleep.

Facial skin is still oily. No acne or any other sides. Last night I was craving food. But that is to be expected on a low carb day.

I have decided that starting Sunday. I will bump up to two tablets in the morning and one at night. With Novedex I had to dose less than the suggested because of my size. And at two tablets I am seeing good results.

Feeling Strong!

Today I had one of the best gym days ever. I hit personal bests in every singe exercise. I added six sets at the end, because I felt so good.

My libido is not as strong as it had been. Face is still oily, but I have no signs of acne. I did find myself not being patient with my daughter. A little edgier than normal. I took two naps this week end. Which is really rare for me. Over the weekend I felt tired all the time. The best way I can relate the feeling....like when I was sixteen. When I was sixteen, I napped a lot. It was really hard to get up in the morning. I have that same exact feeling. At sixteen my testosterone was much higher than it is now.

Vividex XT.....I will take this product next winter. I have no DOMS whatsoever. This product would be great to take during a strength or mass cycle. This last winter my body was always hurting from the heavy compound lifts.

DOMS....maybe!

This morning I woke up and my chest was a bit tight. Finally, I hit my body hard enough to get DOMS. Nope, no such luck. After getting up and moving around I was fine. My body feels like I could train, daily. In the gym I have tons of stamina and the next day no soreness. My arms are a weakness for me. Especially my biceps. While I am on Vividex, I am going to hit them twice a week.

Facial skin is still oily. No acne on my face but some is appearing on my shoulders. Libido isn't ramped up like it was.

Even though my diet is calorie (carb) restricted. I have no loss of strength or stamina. I have been doing cardio three nights a week and it hasn't been horrible.

Skin isn't as oily. I have no sleep issues whatsoever. It's lights out when my head hits the pillow, until it's time to get up in the morning. And it's a heavy sleep. Other than that I have not noticed all that much going on. I feel good, libido is a bit down. Feel really strong and hate taking days off from the gym. This week I am going to lift on 5 days. The acne on my shoulders has gone away.

As for diet......I am still carb cycling and not suffering. Two nights ago, there were some carb cravings. They eventually went away when I went to sleep!

I am really beginning to notice a big jump in strength. Last week I did a personal best with my squats. Squatted 245 lbs on all 4 sets for 10 reps. I do this with only 30 seconds rest between sets. Today I did 265 and got 10 reps on all 4 sets. That was a nice surprise. I jumped the weight on all of my exercises and was able to complete 10 reps on all 4 sets. Typically on the last set I will fail around the seventh rep.

This morning I went to weigh in and had gained a pound over the week. But my body fat measurement was lower. Down to 15%. Yesterday I pounded my arms and threw in some negatives. Still no DOMS! My arms are still pumped a little bit today.

I have noticed that my muscles feel more dense. Skin isn't as oily. Sleep has been really good. Mood has been decent with no loss of patience.

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by david_0729 View Post
    Mood has been decent with no loss of patience.
    Are you certain about that?

I enjoyed reading your log here...thanks for telling me about it.

{{Have a happy Easter, david...may the holy spirit be with you as you give your speech tomorrow.}}

Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    Are you certain about that?

I enjoyed reading your log here...thanks for telling me about it.

{{Have a happy Easter, david...may the holy spirit be with you as you give your speech tomorrow.}}
    Thanks, WEG!

Today, I finally have a touch of the "DOMS". Yesterday I changed up my chest work out. It goes a little like this:

Incline Bench Press: 185 lbs for 10 reps, 4 sets. I only rest 30 seconds between sets. I failed on my 6th rep on the last set.

Flat Dumb Bell Bench: 60 lbs for 10 reps on the first two sets. I knew I wouldn't get the 10th rep on my third set. I dropped down to 55 lbs and failed on my 6th rep on the fourth set.

Dips: No weight, On the fourth set I failed on the 8th rep.

Dumb Bell Lateral Raises: 30 lbs; I was able to complete 10 reps on all four sets.

Cable Rear Delts: 30lbs.....failed on the 8th rep of the last set.

Typically I would be done. But I feel really good taking this product. I finished my workout with 5 sets of tricep work. I do normal 2-3 minute rests between sets. I did three sets of french curls and two sets of cable push downs.

Today my chest is sore. Delts and tris have no soreness at all.

Diet: I let it all go yesterday. Ate what I wanted, which included cake. Today I am back on the wagon.

Sypmtoms: My scalp feels a bit itchy. Noticing a little more hair fall out than normal. I did pick up some rogaine, for just in case. I am going to start using it. My sleep is awesome. Last night I did have a few perverted dreams. But the sleep is really deep.

I maybe taking this stuff a bit too far. Yesterday I lifted in the morning. Did Back, Traps and Bi's. Went back to the gym in the evening to get my cardio in. I did 20 minutes on the step mill. A friend showed up and wanted me to lift with him. We did chest, delts, and tri's. Every exercise we did drop sets. Normally there is no way I could do this. I was really strong, especially for having worked the same muscle groups 24 hours earlier.

On incline dumb bell bench. My last set was 85 lb dumb bells for 6 reps. Then hammer pressed 125 on each side for 6 reps on the last set. The last set of military press was 220 pounds for 6 reps. Lateral raises with 50 pound dumb bells for 6 reps. Finished off with some high rep tricep push downs.

My body was engorged with blood. My arms were flooded and pumped. Went home and ate. I feel like crap, today. My body is really sore. Still went in and got my legs done today.

Tomorrow is a day off and I am taking it. No lifting or cardio. Purely rest and lots of protein.

I finally got some soreness after working out four times in three days. My body got really beat up. My legs are still sore from Tuesdays work out. It's been since Monday since I lifted my upper body. My arms are still semi-pumped and my chest is hard.

For the last three weeks I have restricted my calories (mostly carbs) and I have gained weight. I am currently up to 166 pounds. Tomorrow I will check my bodyfat. But from the eye test I look thinner.

Face is less oily, sleep has been amazing. Dreams have gone from perverted to crazy or plain weird. Libido is not back to where it was. Energy levels are the same.

This next week I am going to do another round of overworking my body. I am going to attack my back.

This last week the DOMS are coming back, but not like normal. There is some tightness and soreness. Face isn't as oily as it had been. No acne what soever on my body. Libido is still down. My sleep hasn't been as deep as it was. Sleep is kind of restless and I wake up early.

My diet still consists of cycling carbs. Today was a tough day in the gym. Felt like I ran out of energy. My weight is staying steady at 166 pounds.

All Done

I just came off of Vividex XT. Here is my final opinion on this stuff:

While on Vividex XT, I was able to push harder in the gym and work out more frequently. The "DOMS" were non-existent while I was on the product. My work outs were awesome. The best part was I wasn't sore from the day before. I seemed to retain a lot of water while on it. As soon as I quit, my shoulders and chest leaned out. My muscles felt more dense and kept their pump for a day or two. My legs pumped, just riding the stationary bike.

Vividex really dragged my libido down. I have been off for a few days and I am back to normal. In the first two weeks my skin was oily. That cleared up. My scalp did get really itchy and I took some rogaine for "just in case". I cant say I noticed any hair loss.

My calories were restricted. Not crazy restricted but clean. I did gain 2 pounds right from the first week and never lost any weight. Strength was good and as of today I was a bit weaker. My mood was good. There were two days I lost my temper, which is rare. I felt a bit more aggressive than normal.

My personal thoughts. I liked Novedex XT much better. The changes in my body were much more drastic. I haven't taken a pure test booster before, so I cant compare this to another product. This is a good product and I would recommend on a bulk.

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey...just popping in to say a quick hi. Have a good weekend, david! Hope life is treatin' ya well...

edit--there are ''natural'' test boosters?
    Last edited by whatevergirl; 05-20-2011 at 11:00 AM.