Thread: Need Help

immostwanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need Help

I was fat then i lost 40 pounds from my weight and i startred to go to the gym 2 months ago and till now i lift the same weights or little more as i started from 2 months

My friend suggested to me to take creacon powder to help me in buiding my body but im afraid from gaining weight again

anyone can help me??

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You are still new and need only a multivitamin and fish oil.

jbhench has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jbhench has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by immostwanted View Post
    I was fat then i lost 40 pounds from my weight and i startred to go to the gym 2 months ago and till now i lift the same weights or little more as i started from 2 months

My friend suggested to me to take creacon powder to help me in buiding my body but im afraid from gaining weight again

anyone can help me??
    Make sure your consitent with your training get a good split going like chest & tri's one day back & biceps another day etc.

most Importantly make sure your diet is in check you need atleast 1.5g x your bodyweight of protein a day and about 1.5 - 2g x your bodyweight of complex carbs such as sweet potatoes and brown rice, pasta etc and dont be afraid of fat good fats such as nuts, fish oil, flaxseed oil, omega 3 and so on.

fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    da phuck is creacon powder?
    NSCA CSCS

Online Coach and Brofessor
    http://www.biggerfastersmarter.com/

Originally Posted by jbhench View Post
    Make sure your consitent with your training get a good split going like chest & tri's one day back & biceps another day etc.

most Importantly make sure your diet is in check you need atleast 1.5g x your bodyweight of protein a day and about 1.5 - 2g x your bodyweight of complex carbs such as sweet potatoes and brown rice, pasta etc and dont be afraid of fat good fats such as nuts, fish oil, flaxseed oil, omega 3 and so on.
    My bodyweight is 145 pound (66 kilogram) ...please tell me what do i need because i dont understand the calculation you said ..thanks

jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    da phuck is creacon powder?
    This^^^^^^

Do you mean creatine?

Your problem is in your training regimen and diet. Look into starting strength by by riptoe for a good beginer routine. Eat food and sleep

Originally Posted by jabmaster2 View Post
    This^^^^^^

Do you mean creatine?

Your problem is in your training regimen and diet. Look into starting strength by by riptoe for a good beginer routine. Eat food and sleep
    Creacon is like sustagen protein

jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Creacon is like sustagen protein
    Never heard of it and u don't need it. Work on diet and routine is best for you right now

Originally Posted by jabmaster2 View Post
    Never heard of it and u don't need it. Work on diet and routine is best for you right now
    Do you recommend any supplements for me?

jbhench has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jbhench has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    My bodyweight is 145 pound (66 kilogram) ...please tell me what do i need because i dont understand the calculation you said ..thanks
    Ok so u weigh 145pounds x this by 1.5 which = 217 so lets say u need to get in 200-250 grams of protein a day and start off with 200g of complex carbs a day aswell. And u may need to increase or decrease your carbs after a while depending on your progress just got to find what works for you.

Eat 5-6 meals a day this is the easiest way to get in your protein and carbs and you can have protein shakes as 1 or 2 of them meals and don't forget to eat some healthy fats too.

Originally Posted by jbhench View Post
    Ok so u weigh 145pounds x this by 1.5 which = 217 so lets say u need to get in 200-250 grams of protein a day and start off with 200g of complex carbs a day aswell. And u may need to increase or decrease your carbs after a while depending on your progress just got to find what works for you.

Eat 5-6 meals a day this is the easiest way to get in your protein and carbs and you can have protein shakes as 1 or 2 of them meals and don't forget to eat some healthy fats too.
    thanks