Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KRNEKIM View Post
    ITT: People have strong opinions without even readnig the article.

The racism didn't derive from just the picture alone. The email says Obama doesn't have a birthcertificate because his parents are apes. If you don't think this is racist, then there's no point in this discussion.
    Can one be racist against apes? They are another species.

No, I'm not calling Obama an ape, btw. I don't want to insult the apes. Apes are dumb animals while Obama is an intelligent Chicago thug.
    “From this day to the ending of the world,
    But we in it shall be rememberèd—
    We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
    For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...”

WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Streetbull View Post

No, I'm not calling Obama an ape, btw. I don't want to insult the apes. Apes are dumb animals while Obama is an intelligent Chicago thug.
    this.

plus this http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...ushmonkey3.htm

oh the hypocrisy of liberals and even some republicans in here. people are acting like she came out and said "hey obama is a N*gga we need to lynch him from a tree while wearing white sheets over our faces" its fukin ridiculous

BaguetteFO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BaguetteFO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BaguetteFO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BaguetteFO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BaguetteFO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BaguetteFO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BaguetteFO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BaguetteFO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BaguetteFO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BaguetteFO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BaguetteFO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JB05 View Post
    LOL @ youtube vids. Uh huh, I can also declare that the average American girl is interested in nothing but booty shaking and that every American guy is an amateur comedian/entertainer via my extensive YouTube research.. get real, any kook (including left-wing plants) can make a YouTube vid, it's hardly representative. You might as well make political predictions based on bathroom graffiti.
    First of all, i was talking about the Tea party, not conservatives in general. (maybe there was a miscommunication here ?)

Second, i'm talking about average tendencies. I'm pretty sure there are more racists in the conservative side relative to the progressive side. I'm also pretty sure there are more racists in the Tea Party club relative to the whole conservative population. (so you could say that the tea party members are more extreme than the conservative counterparts in terms of their racial outlook).

So therefore, it's no wonder that democrats adress to these phenomena with great speed (sometimes unjustly), that conservatives/tea partiers attract more people who have racist beliefs, that there would be more 'modern/suble racist' in the Tea party, etc etc etc

This doesn't mean ALL conservatives are racist and even in the conservative population you have a great variability in their 'racism trait'.

rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Look at all these racists come out of the woodwork. Must suck how much the world changed eh? Power dynamics have shifted and today you get lynched (politically speaking) for your racist, degenerate, retrograde, perverse opinions about the physical manifestations of people's identities.

You can scream on the net but when in public keep it to yourself or face the gauntlet.

Life is sweet.

BaguetteFO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BaguetteFO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BaguetteFO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BaguetteFO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BaguetteFO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BaguetteFO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BaguetteFO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BaguetteFO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BaguetteFO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BaguetteFO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BaguetteFO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What is keeping America's fertility rate up are immigrants - both legal and illegal. There are those in America who are continuously attacking the family, bent on redefining marriage and have established anti-family government programs. This has led to downward pressure on our national total fertility rate. All of these actions are done in the name of various causes such as: reducing unwanted pregnancies, delaying child bearing to further career goals and even promoting childlessness and promoting adoption as a better option. Child bearing has become something distasteful to many women, an unwanted and painful experience to be avoided rather than embraced. All of these programs, ideals and ideologies are doing one thing and one thing only - reducing America core TFR to the point of no return. The White Anglo-Saxon Protestant (WASP) population in America is headed for extinction and with it our economy, well-being and survival as a uniquely America culture. This county is dying not because it is aging, it is dying because of infertility as public policy.
    http://joemygod.blogspot.com/2011/03...are-going.html

This is clealry modern racism/subtle racism (wikipedia the word) thinking.

inb4 it's the media portraying them that way
    Last edited by BaguetteFO; 04-20-2011 at 07:32 PM.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rocker1 View Post
    Look at all these racists come out of the woodwork. Must suck how much the world changed eh? Power dynamics have shifted and today you get lynched (politically speaking) for your racist, degenerate, retrograde, perverse opinions about the physical manifestations of people's identities.

You can scream on the net but when in public keep it to yourself or face the gauntlet.

Life is sweet.
    Yeah, but at the end of the day we're all still white. U mad?
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    Yeah, but at the end of the day we're all still white. U mad?
    Obviously it must not be enough for racists because when people are confident in what they are, they don't need to validate it by how much they are better than the next person. That's called being insecure in your own whiteness...perhaps racists have failed to materialize the actual rewarding of "white privilege".

Tell me why Liberals are almost always the educated cream of the crop of white society, the intellectual and social "elite", yet they are the ones who champion the cause of the minorities?

They are confident in their whiteness.

p.s. After all this time, by your personalization of my quote am I to assume you have finally admitted to being a racist? Don't worry I still like you. You seem like a cool guy.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    perhaps racists have failed to materialize the actual rewarding of "white privilege"
    Not at all..
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BobisMighty View Post
    The major problems is that it was a long held belief that black people were the result of reproduction between a human and an ape.
    Thats not true?

Not at all..
    I'll take your word for it.

WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhiskeyBent3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Life is sweet.
    look here red troll. its obvious that the majority of the public doesnt like you or care what you say. Youve been put into the red for a reason, because your idiot comments and finger pointing all white people who are debating in this thread a racists. It is you that is a racists because thats all you are thinking about..skin color...if thats how you view everyone in the world just by the color of their skin then you are the racists. wake the fuk up hypocrite.

and i dont scream on the net...i gladly and proudly stand up for everything i believe in, including idiot waste of time debates like this. especially to little punks like you who dont have a brain

I'll take your word for it.
    I just wish I had a crutch to lean on on those rare occasions in life when sht doesn't go my way. You know, like an insult of some sort that would immediately put people on the defensive...

And it would be REALLY cool if said crutch was only one word.. Small but powerful. *sigh... until then.

- Jayarbie

Originally Posted by WhiskeyBent3 View Post
    look here red troll. its obvious that the majority of the public doesnt like you or care what you say. Youve been put into the red for a reason, because your idiot comments and finger pointing all white people who are debating in this thread a racists. It is you that is a racists because thats all you are thinking about..skin color...if thats how you view everyone in the world just by the color of their skin then you are the racists. wake the fuk up hypocrite.

and i dont scream on the net...i gladly and proudly stand up for everything i believe in, including idiot waste of time debates like this. especially to little punks like you who dont have a brain
    You can't write in complete sentences and you have a gun in your avatar. That tells me everything I need to know about you.

You can't write in complete sentences and you have a gun in your avatar. That tells me everything I need to know about you.
    you are red, that tells me everything i need to know about you

I just wish I had a crutch to lean on on those rare occasions in life when sht doesn't go my way. You know, like an insult of some sort that would immediately put people on the defensive...

And it would be REALLY cool if said crutch was only one word.. Small but powerful. *sigh... until then.
    Like sarcastic?

you are red, that tells me everything i need to know about you
    Ok buddy, whatever suits you and discount the earlier personal attack. My intention was to talk in generality not to actually go down to trading personal insults with people.

TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JB05 View Post
    Strong logic... and I saw Obama hanging out with Santa Clause. Can't disprove it? Oh well I guess we're even. LOL.. seriously though, thanks for basically admitting your claims were baseless.
    *tilts head to the side*

By your logic, you admit that YOUR claims are baseless, as well. And besides, these anecdotal experiences don't really mean anything in the long run. I simply wanted to point out that racism IS an element within the Tea Party; whether that means that the Tea Party is inherently racist or that racists are attracted to the Tea Party is another discussion.

But I will say this: oversimplified and ultimately ineffective and unrealistic solutions to complex problems are a hallmark of the conservative mindset, and this mindset features heavily in the rhetoric of racists.
    ignore list: MuscleXtreme

The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that youre a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black.

Henry Rollins

That's how you get ants. BobisMighty's Avatar
    BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pachovia View Post
    Thats not true?
    not sure if srs.
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125605233

World Rugby S&C Level 1 coach.

ChetLemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChetLemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChetLemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChetLemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChetLemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChetLemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChetLemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChetLemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChetLemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChetLemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChetLemon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    http://www.metrolyrics.com/everyones...-avenue-q.html

Well this incident shows me that everyone is a little bit racist. We can't help it, its a vital part of our brains making meaning of the world. Our ability to stereotype is fundamental part of our cognative ability.

As white people, we will never know the harm or offense that a (black/hispanic/asian etc) racist action might cause. So we should stop judging the level of offense that an action or comment causes, because we have no objectivity about it.

Now, with that being said, discrimination laws should not get out of hand. I don't believe this woman should be fired, nor be forced to resign. But her actions should have repercusions. whether these repercusions should be forced or natural is the question.

IMHO, it depends on the extent of the harm caused. In some extreme cases, forced consequences should be enacted, but in minor instances, repercusions should not be forced. As I said, I cannot judge myself on what is 'extreme' and what is 'minor' when it comes to alleged racism of this nature. At the end of the day, I hope 'common sense' would prevail.

Smaller, Stronger, Faster gjohnson5's Avatar
    gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Streetbull View Post

If Obama is less intelligent then an ape , that would give you less intelligence then a single cell pseudopod....
    Kickin your azz everytime

squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by all pro View Post

If slaves were counted as one, the south would have out numbered everyone else.
    You progressives aren't very bright. Maybe that's why Lenin called you useful idiots.
    You people get a hammer and think every problem is a nail. THAT'S WONDERFUL you could rant about history it doesn't change the fact that it's a RACIST policy and thus needed to change. Ergo the constitution is not infallible. This really isn't difficult to understand.

Registered Pheasant IronRooster2's Avatar
    IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I thought the entire party was based on racism? Hate other broke *******s for your troubles, instead of the actual source of your problems = intelligence.

Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Life is sweet.
    Angry little thought-police man is angry.
    Shall be my brother...”

Originally Posted by gjohnson5 View Post
    If Obama is less intelligent then an ape , that would give you less intelligence then a single cell pseudopod....
    False premise -- one actually cannot talk about the intelligence of animals. Animals don't function at the conceptual level of awareness. We also usually measure intelligence in the ability to form or work with words (concept tags).

For ex, the statement, "You are as dumb as a stone.", while actually applicable to gjohnson5, must be taken in the vernacular and not as a purely logical statement.
    Shall be my brother...”

Originally Posted by ChetLemon View Post
    http://www.metrolyrics.com/everyones...-avenue-q.html

Well this incident shows me that everyone is a little bit racist. We can't help it, its a vital part of our brains making meaning of the world. Our ability to stereotype is fundamental part of our cognative ability.

But there are also counter-measures that the human mind can take. It seems to me that, generally speaking and relative to democrats, the conservative don't care about that and actually endorses their racist beliefs.

Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    only read thread until i saw a few remarks defending this ****, misc does it yet again. y u so dumb misc?

NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    oh the hypocrisy of liberals and even some republicans in here. people are acting like she came out and said "hey obama is a N*gga we need to lynch him from a tree while wearing white sheets over our faces" its fukin ridiculous
    This is the height of naivete. Things like watermelons, fried chicken, and primates, hold racist connotations in reference to black people, but have no such meaning in reference to white people.

It's not hypocrisy; it's simply the way it is.

Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by NRKF84 View Post
    This is the height of naivete. Things like watermelons, fried chicken, and primates, hold racist connotations in reference to black people, but have no such meaning in reference to white people.
    yeah but that is inconvenient to their argument so you can't say that.

JayChris_1911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayChris_1911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayChris_1911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayChris_1911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayChris_1911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayChris_1911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayChris_1911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayChris_1911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayChris_1911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayChris_1911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayChris_1911 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Came in to say this...

well then this is whats wrong with society. if you get offended as a black man when someone says you like fried chicken and watermelons and it really hurts your feelings then you are a sad sad person. something else is wrong in your life.