Closed Thread
Page 87 of 179 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,610 of 5354
    OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Linzzz View Post
    Yeah. I mean...I get the point I just feel really bad for said fiance. I've been cheated on before and the girl that ex ****tron was phucking ended up telling me...and we became friends lulz.

I just think to get on a camera is little much. The messages probably would have done the job. *shrug*

Lettuce be reality, both men and women cheat. It just kinda makes me lose hope that people still hold traditional values when it comes to relationships.
    Not true.. there is a long old thread on the misc here where a guy caught his girlfriend sending flirty messages and TOPLESS pics to a guy she met on the internet. He noted how before she was going out to meet that guy she would put on perfume, SHAVE DOWN THERE, and find jewelry. Plus he hasn't been getting laid in a while. He no evidence even from the e-mails that she cheated on him so when he called her out on it she said she met the guy on craigslist and she was meeting him to buy some DVD's. Yes the guy lived over an hour away and she was sending him topless pictures and still claimed she was only meeting him to buy DVD's. The guy bought the story and stayed with her. Plus he stopped responded in the original thread after he went beta and stayed with her. The way the misc found out he stayed with her is because someone got a hold of her phone number and she found the thread. She told a miscer that called her that the OP would never break up with her.

So there you go... some men need the slap in the face of YBD banging their cheating GF.

DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What the hell does this have to do with feminism?

Of course, male or female you cheat, you take responsibility.

Male or female that you are doing the cheating with should also take responsibility for whatever hairy situation that's about to ensue.

You guys forget that men cheat all the phucking time too?!
    did you leave your reading comprehension in bed this morning?

i said anyone who is giving dave any blame in her cheating is furthering feminism because they are not allowing the hoe to take 100% blame for her actions. she is the only one cheating.

no where did i say men dont cheat. i said dave isnt cheating because dave isnt in a relationship. this is obvious. please stop posting if you cant do so without embarassing yourself.

Lowkeii is just really nice. (+1000) Lowkeii is just really nice. (+1000) Lowkeii is just really nice. (+1000) Lowkeii is just really nice. (+1000) Lowkeii is just really nice. (+1000) Lowkeii is just really nice. (+1000) Lowkeii is just really nice. (+1000) Lowkeii is just really nice. (+1000) Lowkeii is just really nice. (+1000) Lowkeii is just really nice. (+1000) Lowkeii is just really nice. (+1000)
    Am I the only one that thinks that phucking someone you damn well know isn't single puts that person on the same scummy level as the person cheating?

Because I do.

Either way, chick is a hooooooooooooooo.
    This case is different, Dave didnt fuk her for personal enjoyment. He did it to expose this fukin whore for what she is...... a fukin whore, and to potentially save a fellow bro's dignity and future.

How could you have not seen this.

Tiptoe Through the Tulips eXistenceLies's Avatar
    eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DocHol1day View Post

i said anyone who is giving dave any blame in her cheating is furthering feminism because they are not allowing the hoe to take 100% blame for her actions. she is the only one cheating.

no where did i say men dont cheat. i said dave isnt cheating because dave isnt in a relationship. this is obvious. please stop posting if you cant do so without embarassing yourself.
    lol let me know when you read my rep hahaha
    █ ٩(�̮̮̃�̃)۶ Random Crew ٩ █
    █ 1K Club █
    █ Official Melanotan 2 Thread (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132097293) █
    █ PC Master Race Crew http://imgur.com/a/G4uVM & https://pcpartpicker.com/b/qmd6Mp █

redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tamorlane View Post
    No, because he is doing it to prove a point. He doesn't care about her, and he's doing it because he cares about a bro getting phucked via marriage.
    Just for argument's sake couldn't he just have filmed her coming over and then maybe just get her undressed and ask her if she's ready to do the deed and record her response? Do you think that would have been enough to show the fiance? The girl getting nekkid with two strange guys? Or no?

DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NIguy View Post
    ...difference with Dave in this case is that he wanted to prove a point, which I am fine with.

but otherwise your general point is bollox, maybe the difference is that I have actually been in a position were I have been proposition by a female who was married and you have not. You know it is wrong...
    first of all, that girl isnt married.

second of all, you presume too much. i have slept with several married women, and the vast majority of the women i slept with in the last couple years ive been single have been in relationships.

my general point is dave did nothing wrong, even if he didnt tell the fiance. its not up to dave to make sure your whores dont cheat on you. thats on you to choose better women.

You say something!? Colossal Spoons's Avatar
    Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by j00k View Post
    those cliffs are fuking annoying already shyt
    Better than pages of people asking for them
    Got frustrated trying to figure out what "eating clean" even means, so I just had a burrito. IIFYM Crew is persuasive :shrug:

eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah but if I were dude guy watching that video and watching two dudes tag team my girl screaming "You mad?" "You mirin?" I would take that as insult towards me and with the intent to hurt.

Dude isn't gonna get misc lingo at all.

Just hope these two dudes get themselves an STD test after this. Because I'm sure she's done this stuff before. So disgusting.
    Linzzz deep down you wish that was you getting tagged team by YBD and his buddy. I won't think anything less of you. Just don't deny it and everything will go smoothly from here on out.
    █ 1K Club █
    █ Official Melanotan 2 Thread (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132097293) █
    █ PC Master Race Crew http://imgur.com/a/G4uVM & https://pcpartpicker.com/b/qmd6Mp █

embryodbb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) embryodbb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) embryodbb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) embryodbb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) embryodbb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) embryodbb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) embryodbb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) embryodbb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) embryodbb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) embryodbb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dave still sleeping?

Fastforward7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fastforward7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fastforward7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fastforward7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fastforward7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fastforward7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fastforward7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fastforward7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fastforward7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fastforward7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fastforward7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by embryodbb View Post
    dave still sleeping?
    With the fishes.
    2k+

Running permaban bet with papishasho:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125913233

Reps for life: franchise16, savagery, der8auer

*Knee Draggers Crew*
    93 GSX1100G
    02 VTR1000F

Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Did you leave your reading comprehension in bed this morning? Because in no way shape or form did I blame him for ****. All I said was, knowingly phucking a woman who is about to get married puts him as the same level as her. They are BOTH responsible for whatever situation is about to arise. He took the risk and played with fire...

Now calm down bro. You guys care way too much about people you don't even know. I have my own opinions, you have yours.
    "Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint."
    -Mark Twain

"The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's impossible to turn back..."
    -Henry Rollins

NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    first of all, that girl isnt married.

second of all, you presume too much. i have slept with several married women, and the vast majority of the women i slept with in the last couple years ive been single have been in relationships.

my general point is dave did nothing wrong, even if he didnt tell the fiance. its not up to dave to make sure your whores dont cheat on you. thats on you to choose better women.
    Of course it is not up to dave to make sure she doesn't cheat, nobody is saying that it is, that is her responsibility and her's alone.

What I am saying is that, as a single man, I don't think it is ok to be sleeping around with married women. period.

Originally Posted by redheadlaw7 View Post
    Just for argument's sake couldn't he just have filmed her coming over and then maybe just get her undressed and ask her if she's ready to do the deed and record her response? Do you think that would have been enough to show the fiance? The girl getting nekkid with two strange guys? Or no?
    That could go many ways. We just don't know how and who the finace is. For all we know he could be some beta guy or some alpha dude. Hell he might even be cheating on his fiance. We dont know. But to answer your question no. I'd much rather have solid proof of her doing the deed than her undressing in front of some guy. Still both are in same category but on different levels of whoreness.
    █ 1K Club █

SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Fastforward7 View Post
    With the fishes.
    made me lol

Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blakeee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    well no, she could have easily have come back crying to the fiancee saying it was a bad idea, and she didn't do anything.

things like this need hard proof
    PMC - MMMC - 92B

☆Making AWG look like an insignificant manlet since 15/07/2012 crew☆

Formerly known as LOLwut. KESque's Avatar
    KESque is not very helpful. (-500) KESque is not very helpful. (-500) KESque is not very helpful. (-500) KESque is not very helpful. (-500) KESque is not very helpful. (-500) KESque is not very helpful. (-500) KESque is not very helpful. (-500) KESque is not very helpful. (-500) KESque is not very helpful. (-500) KESque is not very helpful. (-500) KESque is not very helpful. (-500)
    No. She needed their meat in her or i'm sure the bitch would've twisted it by saying something was spilt on her etc etc.

Dem hoes.

Also, stfu linzzz; YBD only clapped dem cheeks to help out the financee. U mad he/ no one will sex you?
    ☆☆☆υк яєω☆☆☆

Not a troll. I'm only -200,000

You mairin!? How are ya? whippid's Avatar
    whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Of course it is not up to dave to make sure she doesn't cheat, nobody is saying that it is, that is her responsibility and her's alone.

What I am saying is that, as a single man, I don't think it is ok to be sleeping around with married women. period.
    get the **** out already

yeah like you would reject the opportunity to get your dick wet regardless if the girl is single or not

unless you are a *******?

negged for annoying me

Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by eXistenceLies View Post
    Linzzz deep down you wish that was you getting tagged team by YBD and his buddy. I won't think anything less of you. Just don't deny it and everything will go smoothly from here on out.
    Not really. I care about my sexual health, thank you. Bish is a whore, who knows where she's been.
    "Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint."
    -Mark Twain

"The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's impossible to turn back..."
    -Henry Rollins

dgosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dgosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dgosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dgosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dgosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dgosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dgosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dgosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dgosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dgosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dgosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Donut Juice View Post
    I forgot where i read this but it was something along the lines of:

"Any person will cheat given the right person, right opportunity, and perfect timing."
    Fixed this for you.

Don't generalize...men cheat as much as women and will cheat if given the perfect person, opportunity, and timing.

que?
    █ 1K Club █

Skizoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skizoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skizoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skizoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skizoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skizoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skizoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skizoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skizoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skizoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skizoman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Fastforward7 View Post
    With the fishes.
    You bite your tongue, he needs to stay alive long enough to post the end to this awesome adventure.
    ==Juggernaut Group==
    http://groups.bodybuilding.com/i_am_juggernaut

I'll be satisfied when I'm dead.

Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree. It could have been done more diplomatically, but who knows how long it may have continued if Dave didn't interfere? She probably would have lied her way out of evidence like that. This does seem selfish. Oh well. I'm glad that I am not involved in any of this. I feel so bad for the guy I should be studying.
    🤡 Honk-Pilled 🤡
    🏎️ Race-Pilled 🏎️

Depth Before Dishonor hawkrock60's Avatar
    hawkrock60 is a name known to all. (+5000) hawkrock60 is a name known to all. (+5000) hawkrock60 is a name known to all. (+5000) hawkrock60 is a name known to all. (+5000) hawkrock60 is a name known to all. (+5000) hawkrock60 is a name known to all. (+5000) hawkrock60 is a name known to all. (+5000) hawkrock60 is a name known to all. (+5000) hawkrock60 is a name known to all. (+5000) hawkrock60 is a name known to all. (+5000) hawkrock60 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah but if I were dude guy watching that video and watching two dudes tag team my girl screaming "You mad?" "You mirin?" I would take that as insult towards me and with the intent to hurt.

Dude isn't gonna get misc lingo at all.

Just hope these two dudes get themselves an STD test after this. Because I'm sure she's done this stuff before. So disgusting.
    YBD should urge him to become a miscer and read this thread. That dude will be the darkest of black knights from this point forward.
     /l、
    (゚、 。 7
     l、 ~ヽ
     じし_, )ノ

Lowkeii is just really nice. (+1000) Lowkeii is just really nice. (+1000) Lowkeii is just really nice. (+1000) Lowkeii is just really nice. (+1000) Lowkeii is just really nice. (+1000) Lowkeii is just really nice. (+1000) Lowkeii is just really nice. (+1000) Lowkeii is just really nice. (+1000) Lowkeii is just really nice. (+1000) Lowkeii is just really nice. (+1000) Lowkeii is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by whippid View Post
    get the **** out already

yeah like you would reject the opportunity to get your dick wet regardless if the girl is single or not

unless you are a *******?

negged for annoying me

Fastforward7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fastforward7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fastforward7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fastforward7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fastforward7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fastforward7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fastforward7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fastforward7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fastforward7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fastforward7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fastforward7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Skizoman View Post
    You bite your tongue, he needs to stay alive long enough to post the end to this awesome adventure.
    Lettuce be reality, we'll probably never hear the end of this saga. I doubt the fiance will ever get back to Dave out of shame and the ho will probably be too busy to respond what with being homeless/dead and all.
    2k+

Running permaban bet with papishasho:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125913233

Reps for life: franchise16, savagery, der8auer

*Knee Draggers Crew*
    93 GSX1100G
    02 VTR1000F

wingman11 is a name known to all. (+5000) wingman11 is a name known to all. (+5000) wingman11 is a name known to all. (+5000) wingman11 is a name known to all. (+5000) wingman11 is a name known to all. (+5000) wingman11 is a name known to all. (+5000) wingman11 is a name known to all. (+5000) wingman11 is a name known to all. (+5000) wingman11 is a name known to all. (+5000) wingman11 is a name known to all. (+5000) wingman11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    sooooo.....

cliffs?
    http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l2ecit9wge1qanb21o1_400.gif
    http://images.freshnessmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/pyrenex-fall-2010-collection-2.jpg
    http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/fish_mouth.gif

math help: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124441141

usually 2k+

You say something!? Colossal Spoons's Avatar
    Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Jesus, the Hall Monitors have arrived

brb, trying to find a less hurtful way to expose cheating whore

Yeah YBD did this to spare the fiance a doomed marriage, but at the end of the day this is the misc and everything is done for some degree of lulz.
    Got frustrated trying to figure out what "eating clean" even means, so I just had a burrito. IIFYM Crew is persuasive :shrug:

Did you leave your reading comprehension in bed this morning? Because in no way shape or form did I blame him for ****. All I said was, knowingly phucking a woman who is about to get married puts him as the same level as her. They are BOTH responsible for whatever situation is about to arise. He took the risk and played with fire...

Now calm down bro. You guys care way too much about people you don't even know. I have my own opinions, you have yours.
    your opinions are freaking retarded.

explain to me how a person who didnt cheat can be on the same level as a person who did? i'll save you the effort, you cant. stfu and stop embarassing yourself.

ok well wheres the married woman?

furthermore, lets take this debate a step further. what really matters in life is whats in a persons heart, their intentions if you will. a woman, even a married one, who wants to cheat or who puts herself in a position to cheat, is just as bad as one who does cheat. the act itself is actually irrelevant.

many of you guys wish you lived in a world where no other guys would fuk your gf, wife, or fiance. personally, i thank god every day that people try to fuk mine. its the only way to know if shes actually worth keeping or not. deep down you guys are afraid that you cant compete with whats out there, that someone will offer her better, and you'll lose. i'm not afraid of that at all. i know i can replace and upgrade at will. thats the difference between me, and most of you.
    Last edited by DocHol1day; 04-17-2011 at 10:09 AM.

momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hawkrock60 View Post
    YBD should urge him to become a miscer and read this thread. That dude will be the darkest of black knights from this point forward.
    What of my wife we were to get married, what happened?

misc: in your rage you killed her

I just want to share the knowledge I have obtained throughout my life and hopefully change someone's life.

HartyHarty is on a distinguished road. (+10) HartyHarty is on a distinguished road. (+10) HartyHarty is on a distinguished road. (+10) HartyHarty is on a distinguished road. (+10) HartyHarty is on a distinguished road. (+10) HartyHarty is on a distinguished road. (+10) HartyHarty is on a distinguished road. (+10) HartyHarty is on a distinguished road. (+10) HartyHarty is on a distinguished road. (+10) HartyHarty is on a distinguished road. (+10) HartyHarty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Not really. I care about my sexual health, thank you. Bish is a whore, who knows where she's been.
    who knows where you have been?

Closed Thread