Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by pehzan View Post
    Calling the whole province a disgrace is just simply retarded, it sucks to know that there are still people like you in my country
    Just an example - when I was on vacation recently there were a lot of people from Quebec at the same resort. When I looked at the hotel registry, under "country" they had all written "Quebec". The people from Ontario wrote "Canada". It's not a country but they think it is (or hope it will be someday).

And yes, the federal transfer payments are a joke and should stop. They want to stay, but still get paid as if they are independent.

engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by devincanada View Post
    religion comes into play because harper and his staffers are evangelical christians, meaning if he gets a majority you can be sure to see one or more of the following:

-same-sex marriage removed
    -death penalty re-instituted
    -marijuana criminalized
    -abortions restricted

besides marijuana, doing any of the above is going to further damage Canada's image on the world stage

And some government intervention is a good thing. Our banks and economy fared well during the recession because of regulation, just look at what happened to america because of deregulation
    The absoloute polarization of issues is why I am not a fan of party politics. Anybody who tells you they 100% back any party's position is either uninformed or a liar.

I am socialy liberal on most issues (healthcare, same sex marriage, abortion, marijuana decriminalization etc). I just want some restraint and accountability with my tax dollars, and some stiffer penalties for violent crime.

I am not entirely opposed to a minority government, or a strong opposition. It creates a more responsive and responsible government. One look at the pork barreling and outright fraud of the last majority governments (liberal and conservative) for evidence of that.

It is the idea of a non-elected seperatist backed coalition taking power that makes me rage.
    ------♥♥-----
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    -----♥♥♥-----
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    --♥♥-----♥♥--

secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    religion comes into play because harper and his staffers are evangelical christians, meaning if he gets a majority you can be sure to see one or more of the following:

-same-sex marriage removed
    -death penalty re-instituted
    -marijuana criminalized
    -abortions restricted

besides marijuana, doing any of the above is going to further damage Canada's image on the world stage

And some government intervention is a good thing. Our banks and economy fared well during the recession because of regulation, just look at what happened to america because of deregulation
    Same sex marriage non existent? Good. They can remain as "couples" I don't like government encouragement to make gays proud of themselves. They came out wrong, why influence them further?

If you're bisexual, under Liberal ideas you'll go gay. Under Conservative you'll go straight.

Oh and im 100% strong atheist.

Death penalty? Good, it's an ideal punishment for murderers.

And stop smoking weed *******, it's ruin your memory. lolz. Not a single f*k was given about weed.

Bavaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bavaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bavaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bavaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bavaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bavaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bavaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bavaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bavaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bavaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bavaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by secretlifter3 View Post
    Same sex marriage non existent? Good. They can remain as "couples" I don't like government encouragement to make gays proud of themselves. They came out wrong, why influence them further?

If you're bisexual, under Liberal ideas you'll go gay. Under Conservative you'll go straight.

Oh and im 100% strong atheist.

And stop smoking weed *******, it's ruin your memory. lolz. Not a single f*k was given about weed.
    ^ hefty lols. 100% agree

devincanada is just really nice. (+1000) devincanada is just really nice. (+1000) devincanada is just really nice. (+1000) devincanada is just really nice. (+1000) devincanada is just really nice. (+1000) devincanada is just really nice. (+1000) devincanada is just really nice. (+1000) devincanada is just really nice. (+1000) devincanada is just really nice. (+1000) devincanada is just really nice. (+1000) devincanada is just really nice. (+1000)
    @engj- im sure thats why 90% of people are voting conservative, it's just unfortunate that in order to get a solid economy we have to give up 60 years worth of rights

The government only legalized same-sex marriage because the courts have unanimously decided it's unconstitutional to deny gays the right to marry, but im sure you know better than they do.

again, do you realize how bad this is going to make us look around the world? Its cheaper just to keep them locked up in solitary for the rest of their lives, and its not worth the risk of killing an innocent man

i dont smoke weed you idiot

youre the one who doesnt seem to remember that i obliterated you in another thread about why we should maintain decriminalization
    "Decided to burn a lot of calories today. So I set a fat kid on fire"

R.I.P. Zyzz- Son of Zeus. Brother of Hercules, Father of Aesthetics

bjfishy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjfishy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjfishy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjfishy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjfishy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjfishy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjfishy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjfishy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjfishy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjfishy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjfishy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If two ***els want to get married, and they can find a church to do so, great. It shouldn't be the gubments business to regulate marriage.

I'm still undecided on abortions. I'm not sure where I would draw the line, but as I see it now, a very early term abortion (while not a good thing) is something that should be allowed. When the pregnancy becomes another person is the part that is up for debate.

If someone wants to toke after work, that is their right. If someone wants to shoot heroin into their dick on a regular basis, that is their right.

Where it gets hazy is with social healthcare, social handout programs, and laws that make it increasingly hard for law abiding citizens to protect themselves.
    I don't want to pay for the eventual mess that druggies become to receive healthcare, housing and food, and I want to be able to stop them from committing crimes against me that will eventually increase due to needing more money for drugs.

Death penalty, I'm hesitant on. One one hand, implemented properly, it could save taxpayers money from institutionalizing the most violent criminals for the rest of their life.

On the other, innocent people are going to get killed, and that is why I don't think it should be implemented.

I'm sure most true conservatives/libertarians agree with me on most of these subjects, and in my opinion thinking of the conservative party as a religious group looking to kill fun is pretty far from the truth.

WRX20PSI is just really nice. (+1000) WRX20PSI is just really nice. (+1000) WRX20PSI is just really nice. (+1000) WRX20PSI is just really nice. (+1000) WRX20PSI is just really nice. (+1000) WRX20PSI is just really nice. (+1000) WRX20PSI is just really nice. (+1000) WRX20PSI is just really nice. (+1000) WRX20PSI is just really nice. (+1000) WRX20PSI is just really nice. (+1000) WRX20PSI is just really nice. (+1000)
    Harper doesn't give a **** about eastern Canada, especially Quebec. The only option for us is the Bloc, but I don't expect anyone here to understand that
    (you would probably have to read a few history books to really get it...)
    www.xccellence.com

Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by WRX20PSI View Post
    Harper doesn't give a **** about eastern Canada, especially Quebec. The only option for us is the Bloc, but I don't expect anyone here to understand that
    (you would probably have to read a few history books to really get it...)
    Amen brother!

secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    @engj- im sure thats why 90% of people are voting conservative, it's just unfortunate that in order to get a solid economy we have to give up 60 years worth of rights

The government only legalized same-sex marriage because the courts have unanimously decided it's unconstitutional to deny gays the right to marry, but im sure you know better than they do.

again, do you realize how bad this is going to make us look around the world? Its cheaper just to keep them locked up in solitary for the rest of their lives, and its not worth the risk of killing an innocent man

i dont smoke weed you idiot

youre the one who doesnt seem to remember that i obliterated you in another thread about why we should maintain decriminalization
    lol @ gays getting married.

I'd much rather have some bending of the constitution than have more HIV spread. You make the choice. Same sex marriage on its own doesn't do much. It does however open up public support to gays saying "if you're gay, it's okay!"

Why do you want to live in a society where people are encouraged to put even MORE dicks in guys's rectum holes ??? Yet we wonder why the HIV rate ain't coming down much...

Stop supporting Gays. Send a message to all the bisexuals out there that you should go after pussy not dicks. I've known several dudes who joined our high school "gay club" even though they were bi's and went full on gay.

Aside from that. The death penalty needs to be sought only when there is extremely conclusive evidence. And in many cases, there is. Especially with the technology nowadays. Don't quote me cases from the 70s and compare them to now... we have infinite more technology now and false convictions are largely minimized.

But hey... we don't even have a real life sentence.. 25 years without parole is the absolute maximum. Let's first turn that into "no chance of parole" before discussing capital punishment...

Oh and I've never debated weed on bodybuilding.com wtf you talking about lil *******. lolz.

Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by WoofieNugget View Post
    Just an example - when I was on vacation recently there were a lot of people from Quebec at the same resort. When I looked at the hotel registry, under "country" they had all written "Quebec". The people from Ontario wrote "Canada". It's not a country but they think it is (or hope it will be someday).

And yes, the federal transfer payments are a joke and should stop. They want to stay, but still get paid as if they are independent.
    Quebec sovereignty was NEVER intended to be a Full separation, Economically Quebec would remain bound to ottawa, in terms of currency, trade and commerce. On all other aspects Quebec was suppose to be independent. I do not think most Canadians realize how much different Quebec is from the rest of the country and how much Canada would suffer if Quebec ever fully separates.

When people ask me where I am from I say Quebec and not Canada, and I am not even a native Quebecer (1/2 german, 1/2 russian). So please do not jump to conclusions without living here or knowing what this Province is about.

Originally Posted by bjfishy View Post
    If two ***els want to get married, and they can find a church to do so, great. It shouldn't be the gubments business to regulate marriage.

I'm still undecided on abortions. I'm not sure where I would draw the line, but as I see it now, a very early term abortion (while not a good thing) is something that should be allowed. When the pregnancy becomes another person is the part that is up for debate.

If someone wants to toke after work, that is their right. If someone wants to shoot heroin into their dick on a regular basis, that is their right.

Where it gets hazy is with social healthcare, social handout programs, and laws that make it increasingly hard for law abiding citizens to protect themselves.
    I don't want to pay for the eventual mess that druggies become to receive healthcare, housing and food, and I want to be able to stop them from committing crimes against me that will eventually increase due to needing more money for drugs.

Death penalty, I'm hesitant on. One one hand, implemented properly, it could save taxpayers money from institutionalizing the most violent criminals for the rest of their life.

On the other, innocent people are going to get killed, and that is why I don't think it should be implemented.

I'm sure most true conservatives/libertarians agree with me on most of these subjects, and in my opinion thinking of the conservative party as a religious group looking to kill fun is pretty far from the truth.
    The key is implementing the death penalty properly. Reserve it for the worst. And use it effectively only when there is conclusive evidence. You don't seek it for every murder trial... you save it for the worst and use it when there is admittion of guilty/evidence that is not debatable. And there are cases like that...

PinnerForLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) PinnerForLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) PinnerForLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) PinnerForLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) PinnerForLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) PinnerForLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) PinnerForLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) PinnerForLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) PinnerForLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) PinnerForLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) PinnerForLife will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in on a troll thread

MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    canada

eh

SloweffinGains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SloweffinGains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SloweffinGains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SloweffinGains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SloweffinGains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SloweffinGains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SloweffinGains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SloweffinGains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SloweffinGains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SloweffinGains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SloweffinGains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Brb buying fighter jets

Brb i lied, buying the chassises of fighter jets
    Shout out to the misc you know how we do. Ladies, spoon pics, tits, or get the phuck out.
    -Blizo843

The same *******s who want to keep Canada pussified are the same *******s in Europe that are being overtaken by a massively growing muslim population. Lets remain pussies and be eaten up like pussies.

engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Own3r View Post
    Quebec sovereignty was NEVER intended to be a Full separation, Economically Quebec would remain bound to ottawa, in terms of currency, trade and commerce. On all other aspects Quebec was suppose to be independent. I do not think most Canadians realize how much different Quebec is from the rest of the country and how much Canada would suffer if Quebec ever fully separates.

When people ask me where I am from I say Quebec and not Canada, and I am not even a native Quebecer (1/2 german, 1/2 russian). So please do not jump to conclusions without living here or knowing what this Province is about.

"We want to be independent and soverign, just don't stop the billions other provinces give us"

You are not independent as long as daddy is paying your credit card bill.
    ------♥♥-----
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    -----♥♥♥-----
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    --♥♥-----♥♥--

Originally Posted by engj View Post
    "We want to be independent and soverign, just don't stop the billions other provinces give us"

You are not independent as long as daddy is paying your credit card bill.
    Quebec population is roughly 6 mil. Dont you think that the Fed gov't gets enough cash from the province in taxes and other fees?
    Then again this is not a debate about sovereignty rather about who should run the country, if we don't make up our minds everyone suffers.

devincanada is just really nice. (+1000) devincanada is just really nice. (+1000) devincanada is just really nice. (+1000) devincanada is just really nice. (+1000) devincanada is just really nice. (+1000) devincanada is just really nice. (+1000) devincanada is just really nice. (+1000) devincanada is just really nice. (+1000) devincanada is just really nice. (+1000) devincanada is just really nice. (+1000) devincanada is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol @ gays getting married.

I'd much rather have some bending of the constitution than have more HIV spread. You make the choice. Same sex marriage on its own doesn't do much. It does however open up public support to gays saying "if you're gay, it's okay!"

Why do you want to live in a society where people are encouraged to put even MORE dicks in guys's rectum holes ??? Yet we wonder why the HIV rate ain't coming down much...
    yes because there is a clear correlation between HIV rates and gay marriage rates. why dont we start bending the law and just killing them off

gays are going to be gay regardless, refusing them marriage isnt going to convert them. And if anything its the media that fosters gays, not the government

Aside from that. The death penalty needs to be sought only when there is extremely conclusive evidence. And in many cases, there is. Especially with the technology nowadays. Don't quote me cases from the 70s and compare them to now... we have infinite more technology now and false convictions are largely minimized.

But hey... we don't even have a real life sentence.. 25 years without parole is the absolute maximum. Let's first turn that into "no chance of parole" before discussing capital punishment...

Oh and I've never debated weed on bodybuilding.com wtf you talking about lil *******. lolz.
    again, re-instituting the death penalty will make us look horrible on the world stage

and the problem becomes what constitutes 100% conclusive evidence
    we cant kill one person and spare another for committing the exact same crime

i can agree with you on no parole though, even though you are a lil *******. lolz.

Originally Posted by Own3r View Post
    Quebec population is roughly 6 mil. Dont you think that the Fed gov't gets enough cash from the province in taxes and other fees?
    Then again this is not a debate about sovereignty rather about who should run the country, if we don't make up our minds everyone suffers.
    If Quebec's economy is so important why did they suck up 8 billion in federal transfer payments each of the last 2 years? Why do they produce less GDP per capita than Aberta, Newfoundland, British Columbia, Ontario, or Saskatchewan?

Alberta and British Columbia has more population (8 million), and are the economic engine that drives this country, and has less federal representation than your welfare state.

You have less population, contribute less financially, and still have an enormous sense of entitlement about how you make Canada's decisions.

You guys bitch Harper doesn't give a sh*t about Quebec? Why should he? Neither does the rest of the country. At least the balance is starting to shift.
    ------♥♥-----
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    -----♥♥♥-----
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    --♥♥-----♥♥--

yes because there is a clear correlation between HIV rates and gay marriage rates. why dont we start bending the law and just killing them off

gays are going to be gay regardless, refusing them marriage isnt going to convert them. And if anything its the media that fosters gays, not the government

again, re-instituting the death penalty will make us look horrible on the world stage

and the problem becomes what constitutes 100% conclusive evidence
    we cant kill one person and spare another for committing the exact same crime

i can agree with you on no parole though, even though you are a lil *******. lolz.
    It's about sending a message that's it's not so good to be gay. Gay marriage is another one of those things which make up a large number of other things that influence gays to be proud of their homosexuality.

Pleading guilty is one thing that constitutes capital punishement for 1st degree murder.
    Large numbers of murder cases are not candidates for capital punishment as the evidence is not 100% but is rather very close to. The person is without a doubt guilty, but would you bet everything on it? Not quite.

And there was cases when there is simply enough evidence that the death penalty simply makes sense. Looks up murder trials yourself.

And you clearly don't know much about law if you think punishments are all equal for the same crime... One person will get 23 years of no parole and another will get only 10 for 2nd degree murder. One person will get 8 years another will get 3. That's how it always has been and will be.

bjfishy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjfishy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjfishy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjfishy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjfishy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjfishy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjfishy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjfishy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjfishy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjfishy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjfishy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm gonna have to disagree with you on the gay thing secretlifter, (we are voting the same though)

I don't give a **** if people want to be gay. Whether it's "good" or not, the government is NOT around to impose subjective morality on citizens.

Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    While I'm not a huge Conservative fan + being an atheist... I don't support many Liberal beliefs (and against others).

But here's 3 scenarios:

1) Coalition --> let's get NDP + the Bloc some power (combined with Liberals) and watch what happens

2) Conservative Minority --> Election in 2 years again

3) Conservative Majority --> We get a better result than a coalition and won't have an election in 2 years again

Number one is by far the worst option and it will result should the Conservative win a minority.
    wth man you were hardline liberal like last week. what the hell is this.
    FC Bayern fan before it was cool.

----✘----

***Canadian Crew***

It's about sending a message that's it's not so good to be gay. Gay marriage is another one of those things which make up a large number of other things that influence gays to be proud of their homosexuality.
    youre a bigot, theres no point in talking about this anymore
    /topic

Pleading guilty is one thing that constitutes capital punishement for 1st degree murder.
    Large numbers of murder cases are not candidates for capital punishment as the evidence is not 100% but is rather very close to. The person is without a doubt guilty, but would you bet everything on it? Not quite.
    who the hell would plead guilty if they know it will result in the death penalty? only a retard would

oh wait...

And there was cases when there is simply enough evidence that the death penalty simply makes sense. Looks up murder trials yourself.
    and theres a ton of cases where evidence was falsified or incorrectly believed true, which led to a wrongful execution. technology isnt perfect, nor are humans

Originally Posted by Swolebraahh View Post
    wth man you were hardline liberal like last week. what the hell is this.
    When have I ever been Liberal?

EroticInsanity will become famous soon enough. (+50) EroticInsanity will become famous soon enough. (+50) EroticInsanity will become famous soon enough. (+50) EroticInsanity will become famous soon enough. (+50) EroticInsanity will become famous soon enough. (+50) EroticInsanity will become famous soon enough. (+50) EroticInsanity will become famous soon enough. (+50) EroticInsanity will become famous soon enough. (+50) EroticInsanity will become famous soon enough. (+50) EroticInsanity will become famous soon enough. (+50) EroticInsanity will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    voting Conservatives

youre a bigot, theres no point in talking about this anymore
    /topic

who the hell would plead guilty if they know it will result in the death penalty? only a retard would

oh wait...

and theres a ton of cases where evidence was falsified or incorrectly believed true, which led to a wrongful execution. technology isnt perfect, nor are humans
    Those cases come form the 70s and 80s not 21st century trials.

Also, plenty of people plead guilty for 1st degree murder over a length period of time. And it was an example of when it should be used. There have been tons of cases where evidence was at a level where a monkey could pick out who was guilty and be correct.

pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If Quebec's economy is so important why did they suck up 8 billion in federal transfer payments each of the last 2 years? Why do they produce less GDP per capita than Aberta, Newfoundland, British Columbia, Ontario, or Saskatchewan?

Alberta and British Columbia has more population (8 million), and are the economic engine that drives this country, and has less federal representation than your welfare state.

You have less population, contribute less financially, and still have an enormous sense of entitlement about how you make Canada's decisions.

You guys bitch Harper doesn't give a sh*t about Quebec? Why should he? Neither does the rest of the country. At least the balance is starting to shift.
    it's funny how some people b1tch about Quebec wanting to seperate and at the same time b1tching about Quebec beeing part of Canada

blastdoors is just really nice. (+1000) blastdoors is just really nice. (+1000) blastdoors is just really nice. (+1000) blastdoors is just really nice. (+1000) blastdoors is just really nice. (+1000) blastdoors is just really nice. (+1000) blastdoors is just really nice. (+1000) blastdoors is just really nice. (+1000) blastdoors is just really nice. (+1000) blastdoors is just really nice. (+1000) blastdoors is just really nice. (+1000)
    The best outcome of this election is another minority conservative govt, as there's a good chance the three main parties will have a leadership change as a result.

Originally Posted by pehzan View Post
    it's funny how some people b1tch about Quebec wanting to seperate and at the same time b1tching about Quebec beeing part of Canada
    If that is what you got from my posts, then please don't vote. You are not qualified.

If I seem madder about this than I should, it's because I have been following Canadian politics since I was first eligible to vote 16 years ago. I just get tired of a new generation with the same old brainwashing.
    ------♥♥-----
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    -----♥♥♥-----
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    --♥♥-----♥♥--

pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If that is what you got from my posts, then please don't vote. You are not qualified.
    lol. I will vote Bloc just for you!