jtcin2u has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jtcin2u has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jtcin2u has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jtcin2u has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jtcin2u has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jtcin2u has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jtcin2u has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jtcin2u has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jtcin2u has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Unhappy What's wrong with me? I get fat, lose muscle so darn easy!

I been working out for 3 weeks now. I am in a very healthy condition, just a little extra pounds on my belly and chest (man boobs) and a little butt. I'm 5'9, 156lbs. And of course, I'm a guy.

No matter how little I eat, I get fat. my normal meal would be 6 meals a day, with 3 main meals (rice, chicken breast, hard boil egg) and the rest is small meals (snacks, cashew etc). I drink protein shakes during and after working out. I end up getting fat.

I tried replacing all my 6 meals with cereal/oatmeal + skim milk and I stay lean, kept the muscle that I have. If I return to my regular meal I get fat. My fat specially develop on my belly and chest, and I have to constantly workout my chest everyday in order to get rid of my man boobs. Also, I lose muscle very easy.

What's wrong with me? Does it have something to do with my testosterone? I am currently 18 years old shouldn't my test be spiking up the sky?

Please help me guys, I want to get big and lean before summer comes. I would provide as much informations as possible if needed.

oh, here's my pre and post workout drinks:

Pre: NO-Xplode + Melatonin + ON Whey + Multi-Vitamin+ ON Amino 2222
    During workout: Musclemilk

Am I drinking too much protein pre/during/post workout?

Thank you very much guys!

VolsGoneWild is just really nice. (+1000) VolsGoneWild is just really nice. (+1000) VolsGoneWild is just really nice. (+1000) VolsGoneWild is just really nice. (+1000) VolsGoneWild is just really nice. (+1000) VolsGoneWild is just really nice. (+1000) VolsGoneWild is just really nice. (+1000) VolsGoneWild is just really nice. (+1000) VolsGoneWild is just really nice. (+1000) VolsGoneWild is just really nice. (+1000) VolsGoneWild is just really nice. (+1000)
    There's probably nothing wrong with you, you're probably just taking in too many calories. You've gave a vague description of what you eat, post up your exact meals with the amount of each item. Also, posting up the macros for each item and a total would help.

SteveFromNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveFromNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveFromNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveFromNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveFromNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveFromNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveFromNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveFromNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveFromNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveFromNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveFromNY will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    without specific numbers, its hard to tell but it does seem like y our caloric intake is on the high side. How hard do you lift?
    2011:
    LBS: 210+ to 148
    BF%: 28+ to 11%

2015:
    LBS: 170 to 149
    BF%: 20 to 12.8%

Goal: 170LBS, 10%BF

PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Let's see your calories and Macros...

In Starvation Mode Brklyns_Finest's Avatar
    Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Two theories in my expert opinion:

1) Your muscles have adapted to be lost super easily due to the notorious mistiming effect. In this situation, you probably consumed a carb past 6 pm, which everyone knows leads to instant fat gain and muscle loss, simultaneously. The only way to resolve the situation that is known is to eat small meals every three hours, because that is the ONLY way to gain muscle or lose fat. Also, don't forget that ANY cardio will automatically melt off muscle and store fat. You have a serious malfunction happening within.

/sarcasm

Or...

2) You're not counting cals and consuming too many. You are also not consuming enough protein if you're eating only cereal/oatmeal.

Please do some research, read the stickies, and do a search. Your situation is no different than anyone else who wants to cut fat.
    275->180->248... Next stop, 150

"It ain't about how hard you can hit. Its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!" ---Rocky Balboa

"Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use."

DISCIPLINE + PATIENCE = SUCCESS

jtcin2u has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jtcin2u has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jtcin2u has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jtcin2u has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jtcin2u has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jtcin2u has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jtcin2u has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jtcin2u has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jtcin2u has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I workout 5 days a week doing both training and cardio. I separate upper body and lower body workouts. I lift as heavy as I can. Here it :

Max 40lbs per arm for bicep/tricep.
    Max 170lbs cable abs crunch
    Max 50lbs dumbbell bench press/incline
    Max 50lbs machine shoulder press
    Max 90lbs machine underhead pulldowns
    max 70lbs dumbbell squat
    Max 50lbs Laying leg curls
    Max 230lbs Leg Press

My meals:

Breakfast usually 1 cup oatmeal/skim milk and 2 hard boiled eggs + Multi-Vitamins (Activate Sport)
    Pre-Workout 1 Scoop NO-Xplode + Maletonin+2 tablats ON Amino Acids
    Post-Workout 1 scoop ON whey protein, 2 ON amino 2222+
    Lunch: 1 scoop Protein Shakes/Cashew Snacks
    Dinner: Small portions Rice, 1 small piece of lean pork, 2 chicken breast, small portion of vegatibles + 2 hard boiled eggs yolks removed + 2 tablats of Amino 2222+
    night snacks: 1 hard boiled eggs yolk removed
    before bed: 1 scoop Cellmass+1 scoop ON Casein+1 tablat Melatonin

Is there anything wrong with my meal? I gain chest and belly fat very easy.

ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jtcin2u View Post

.....I been working out for 3 weeks now.....

......What's wrong with me?....
    Exactly what are you trying to do and how long do you think it will take?
    A diet isn't punishment. A diet is a way to reward your body with the wholesome, nutritious food that it needs. Your body composition is a direct reflection of what you put in your mouth.

built4tennis is on a distinguished road. (+10) built4tennis is on a distinguished road. (+10) built4tennis is on a distinguished road. (+10) built4tennis is on a distinguished road. (+10) built4tennis is on a distinguished road. (+10) built4tennis is on a distinguished road. (+10) built4tennis is on a distinguished road. (+10) built4tennis is on a distinguished road. (+10) built4tennis is on a distinguished road. (+10) built4tennis is on a distinguished road. (+10) built4tennis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jtcin2u View Post
    I workout 5 days a week doing both training and cardio. I separate upper body and lower body workouts. I lift as heavy as I can. Here it :

Max 40lbs per arm for bicep/tricep.
    Max 170lbs cable abs crunch
    Max 50lbs dumbbell bench press/incline
    Max 50lbs machine shoulder press
    Max 90lbs machine underhead pulldowns
    max 70lbs dumbbell squat
    Max 50lbs Laying leg curls
    Max 230lbs Leg Press

My meals:

Breakfast usually 1 cup oatmeal/skim milk and 2 hard boiled eggs + Multi-Vitamins (Activate Sport)
    Pre-Workout 1 Scoop NO-Xplode + Maletonin+2 tablats ON Amino Acids
    Post-Workout 1 scoop ON whey protein, 2 ON amino 2222+
    Lunch: 1 scoop Protein Shakes/Cashew Snacks
    Dinner: Small portions Rice, 1 small piece of lean pork, 2 chicken breast, small portion of vegatibles + 2 hard boiled eggs yolks removed + 2 tablats of Amino 2222+
    night snacks: 1 hard boiled eggs yolk removed
    before bed: 1 scoop Cellmass+1 scoop ON Casein+1 tablat Melatonin

Is there anything wrong with my meal? I gain chest and belly fat very easy.

BB is not your personal army. List the caloric intake for each meal and give us a total, along with your height/weight/%body fat and we'll tell you if you're eating right...

***8ness8*** will become famous soon enough. (+50) ***8ness8*** will become famous soon enough. (+50) ***8ness8*** will become famous soon enough. (+50) ***8ness8*** will become famous soon enough. (+50) ***8ness8*** will become famous soon enough. (+50) ***8ness8*** will become famous soon enough. (+50) ***8ness8*** will become famous soon enough. (+50) ***8ness8*** will become famous soon enough. (+50) ***8ness8*** will become famous soon enough. (+50) ***8ness8*** will become famous soon enough. (+50) ***8ness8*** will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    3 weeks isn't long enough to see significant results....
    STRONGER EVERYDAY

jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Try around 1800-2000 calories total over 5 meals
    Eat every 2.5 - 3 hours.
    Lift basics and allow time for growth
    More muscle you have the more calories you will burn daily.

Here's a good muscle building routine -

Monday -
    Squats
    Calf raises

Wednesday -
    Bench Press
    Military Press
    Dips
    Barbell Curls

Friday -
    Dead Lifts
    Seated Rows
    Chin ups

Maybe do some cardio everyday and mainly on off days.
    -80 kgs in 15 months.

Follow my journey on
    http://www.********.com/half175

✪ Fandango Crew ✪

***8ness8*** will become famous soon enough. (+50) ***8ness8*** will become famous soon enough. (+50) ***8ness8*** will become famous soon enough. (+50) ***8ness8*** will become famous soon enough. (+50) ***8ness8*** will become famous soon enough. (+50) ***8ness8*** will become famous soon enough. (+50) ***8ness8*** will become famous soon enough. (+50) ***8ness8*** will become famous soon enough. (+50) ***8ness8*** will become famous soon enough. (+50) ***8ness8*** will become famous soon enough. (+50) ***8ness8*** will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jamesyboi View Post
    Try around 1800-2000 calories total over 5 meals
    Eat every 2.5 - 3 hours.
    Lift basics and allow time for growth
    More muscle you have the more calories you will burn daily.

Here's a good muscle building routine -

Monday -
    Squats
    Calf raises

Wednesday -
    Bench Press
    Military Press
    Dips
    Barbell Curls

Friday -
    Dead Lifts
    Seated Rows
    Chin ups

Maybe do some cardio everyday and mainly on off days.
    that work-out routine is a little lacking?
    STRONGER EVERYDAY

jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ***8ness8*** View Post
    that work-out routine is a little lacking?

Back to basics is good sometimes ..

Rather than wasting time on pec decks, concentration curls, cable cross-overs and other useless exercises.

Nothing beats compounds for mass and usually after 6-7 sets of squats (if your going all-out), you should be ready to leave the gym anyways.
    -80 kgs in 15 months.

Follow my journey on
    http://www.********.com/half175

✪ Fandango Crew ✪