Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20
    FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dave P View Post
    Playing my 2nd time through as a 2 hander on nightmare and you guys werent kidding.

2hand Warrior is ridiculously overpowered.

It was rough up until you get cleave then its pretty much easy mode until Act 2.

Now I'm in Act 2 and Nightmare is pissing me off....friendly fire is so f'cking lame and there is only 1 healer available to use.

Brb hitting whirlwind and killing my entire group...aksjgdkasgd
    I also disliked that if you weren't a mage, there's only one healer. Considering I hate the character who is the only healer (Anders). So annoying.

Also about the nightmare friendly fire.. I think it's great, forces you to think more strategically. But then out of nowhere a cone of cold from your ally freezes your whole team and you're brittle.. battle = instantly over.

I figure defensive builds work better on nightmare rather than offensive given the fact that enemies have a LOT more HP and resistances so battles will be longer anyway, no point in weakening yourself in order to do more damage.

Originally Posted by JoshSP1985 View Post
    Screwed Isabella last night

I'm just playing on normal with a 2h warrior right now I was going to do all side quests etc but I think I'm going to just try and finish it up I'm getting close to act 3. I want to do a high % completion again with my favorite class of all time going to do a rogue archer I played a hunter in World of Warcraft.
    You must be having the easiest time doing normal with a 2h warrior

Do your completion playthrough on nightmare! You'll need to do the sidequests anyway to get strong enough on that difficulty with a rogue.
    I slow down so I can gather the power,
    'cus you can't smell the roses at 90 miles per hour

JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FinalCountdown View Post

You must be having the easiest time doing normal with a 2h warrior

Do your completion playthrough on nightmare! You'll need to do the sidequests anyway to get strong enough on that difficulty with a rogue.
    Yea it's pretty easy

I had extensive raiding experience in WOW including raid leading high end guilds on progression content so I'm sure I could do it on nightmare I just don't really want it to feel like a job....I'll probably do my second play through on hard. .
    *PUREBLOOD CREW*
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So is the game worth getting? I was super excited, saw the changes (such as only able to be a human... big Dwarf fan), still planned on getting it, then when it came out I was still disgusted by all the changes I saw and haven't considered it yet.
    Alabama Crimson Tide

Bench PRs: 315x2, 285x6, 275x9, 225x18

FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50) FalseCreek will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BrettT07 View Post
    So is the game worth getting? I was super excited, saw the changes (such as only able to be a human... big Dwarf fan), still planned on getting it, then when it came out I was still disgusted by all the changes I saw and haven't considered it yet.
    Just try the demo

FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BrettT07 View Post
    depends.

you a console gamer or PC gamer?

if you're a console gamer just rent it, srs. don't buy it. you can beat it (side quests and all) in 40-50 hours.

if you're a PC gamer.. wait for a steam sale or something, don't pay more than $25 for this.
    I slow down so I can gather the power,
    'cus you can't smell the roses at 90 miles per hour