Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I throw spinning sh*t HardGainer82's Avatar
    HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by batmanman View Post
    soooo what makes me any more than a "nobody" at wrestling?
    I only asked you a simple question. You refer to them as "gurus." Are you speaking sarcastically? Are they actual competitors who train and have rank? Or just guys who watch the UFC and think they know how to do an armbar?

No need to get so defensive.
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

Ain't nothin but a peanut Kevin204's Avatar
    Kevin204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kevin204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kevin204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kevin204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kevin204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kevin204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kevin204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kevin204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kevin204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kevin204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kevin204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 2kool4skool View Post
    Top 3 at each weight via Sherdog

155: Edgar, Melendez, Maynard

170: GSP, Shields, Fitch

185: Silva, Sonnen, Okami

205: Jones, Shogun, Evans

HW: Cain, Lesnar, Werdum

10/15 have a wrestling foundation, with GSP having a karate background but few would argue his biggest strength is his wrestling.

No one is saying you can get by with ONLY wrestling, or that you HAVE to have a wrestling foundation so succeed, but on the average: it's the most reliable at producing high level fighters.

/thread

and I would definitely count GSP as a wrestler. He out wrestled Koscheck, Sherk, Hughes, and Penn (who is notoriously hard to take down, and control for that matter)
    Dumbbell chest press all day

RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kevin204 View Post
    /thread

and I would definitely count GSP as a wrestler. He out wrestled Koscheck, Sherk, Hughes, and Penn (who is notoriously hard to take down, and control for that matter)
    I'd count Melendez mostly as a wrestler too. Okami is kinda iffy imo.
    Deathstroke and I list our most hilariously awful WCW moments (lots of gifs & vids; expect load time):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168458963

"You can't beat mah prices, but you can beat mah meat." - Dusty Rhodes

WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500)
    Brock Lesnar, bad a$$ wrestler, waltzes into the UFC and starts pulverizing everybody, until he is somewhat challenged by Carwin, another bad a$$ wreslter, but Brock is still able to pulverize him into submission, but then Brock is beaten by Cain, another bad a$$ wrestler

get a grip son

Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think that when people say someone has a wrestling 'base' it means thats the discipline they knew before starting to train other disciplines for competing in MMA.

In this definition of base, I think it will be hard to find another discipline that will be more useful when you start completing your skill-set to become a true MMA-fighter.

Exitar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Exitar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Exitar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Exitar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Exitar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Exitar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Exitar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Exitar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Exitar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Exitar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Exitar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Where I'm from Wrestling is not a staple at schools like it is in the U.S, which is a serious disadvantage (judging from my own experience) if you're planning to enter MMA.

I started off with BJJ and Muay Thai but after sparring with a Wrestler it was seriously something I was very Jelly of.

I'm not small and I have K.O power in each hand, but I was getting rag dolled, treated like a toy. I could defend the first few take downs easily (Rugby background helped me there) but the relentlessness and gas tank on the guy. He was a former college wrestler in the U.S and once my stamina went it was pretty much 'prepare the anus' time for me.

Since then I've really taken to wrestling and like it a lot, very aggressive but controlled. It has been helpful for my BJJ in the fact that I get dominant positions a lot. I just wish it was part of the sports curriculum back in New Zealand, I think we could put out a few good Wrestlers and it would really help the MMA back home.

LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wrestling dictates where the fight goes. If you want it on the ground, you take your opponent down. If you want to keep it on the feet, takedown defense keeps it standing.
    In 1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied, "I am responsible for the massacre of millions" Satan said, "well done, sit to the right of my throne." In 1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied "I killed millions to stay in power" Satan said "good, sit to my left" 2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" Dio replied, "Bitch, get the fuk off my throne!"

Double Platinum Member TonytheOnly's Avatar
    TonytheOnly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonytheOnly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonytheOnly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonytheOnly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonytheOnly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonytheOnly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonytheOnly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonytheOnly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonytheOnly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonytheOnly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonytheOnly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It is the best base... Joe Rogan said so

but seriously it is.

Str1ke fear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Str1ke fear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Str1ke fear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Str1ke fear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Str1ke fear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Str1ke fear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Str1ke fear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Str1ke fear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Str1ke fear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Str1ke fear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Str1ke fear has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    when UFC event was in Australia, Kenny Florian was asked about the best base question and he said wrestling, and also added that if he had the chance to go back and choose between wrestling and BJJ he would of DEFINATELY chosen wrestling and was well convinced, and kept repeating it, and suggested it to everyone... and kept mentioning how great GSP's wrestling was.
    "I am the flail of god. Had you not created great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

Gengis Khan

neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Clean View Post
    ^^^This

Wrestling is the best base for MMA. A lot of judges are giving the guy who is on top more points now than the guy on the bottom, even if the guy on the bottom does more damage than the guy on top (arguably Marquardt vs. Sonnen). The guy on top is just in a better position to do damage, and when the guy on the bottom isn't doing a lot of damage or locking up subs, then the guy on top should naturally be given the advantage.

In a straight grappling match, a pure BJJ guy should beat a pure wrestler most of the time, as Gracie vs. Shamrock showed us. But a wrestler with BJJ sub defense like Matt Hughes, will dominate any pure BJJ guy anyday (Gracie vs. Hughes).

Its a lot easier to face top competition as a wrestler than it is as a BJJ since BJJ isn't taught in schools and tournaments are spread out. Wrestlers on the other hand, have easy transportation, no costs, and regularly scheduled tournaments to attend to. Plus, a weak wrestler will still be stronger than most strong BJJ guys anyway. I didn't even wrestle in high school or college and I believe this, btw.
    This is actually a fairly well thought out argument, but I have to disagree. If you look back and MMA history, it's been proven that there is no such thing as a "good base". You must cross train and be proficient at all levels: wrestling for takedown/take down defense, striking, and grappling. Wrestling is by far better at take downs then BJJ is, but BJJ is way better then wrestling once it's on the ground. (see below for a more in depth response). And very true about wrestlers tending at being stronger and more explosive. Kind of. Again, see below.l

Originally Posted by HardGainer82 View Post
    I only asked you a simple question. You refer to them as "gurus." Are you speaking sarcastically? Are they actual competitors who train and have rank? Or just guys who watch the UFC and think they know how to do an armbar?

No need to get so defensive.
    As a blue belt in jiu jitsu, I've trained for 3 years. I can typically beat collegiate wrestlers who've trained for ten years. They give me a run for money, and some may be able to beat me (see: freaks like randy couture) but by and large, 3 years of training beating out 10 years of training at a competitive college level is pretty good. Oh, and they also tend to outweigh me.

I'm only a blue belt. blue belts are considered beginners. Do the math.

Also, to the uber wrestler who "wrestles juuizituz ****s" at the rec center, never have I heard a BJJ guy go "hey bro, you want to go to the rec center and grapple?" I too question what caliber of BJJ guys are hanging out at a rec center. I guarantee they aren't black belts.
    --
    'What is a human being, then?'
    'A seed'
    'A... seed?'
    'An acorn that is unafraid to destroy itself in growing into a tree.'
    -David Zindell, _A Requiem for Homo Sapiens_

My training log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114471221

RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by neekz0r View Post
    As a blue belt in jiu jitsu, I've trained for 3 years. I can typically beat collegiate wrestlers who've trained for ten years. They give me a run for money, and some may be able to beat me (see: freaks like randy couture) but by and large, 3 years of training beating out 10 years of training at a competitive college level is pretty good. Oh, and they also tend to outweigh me.
    How well versed are these guys in submissions and submission defense?
    Deathstroke and I list our most hilariously awful WCW moments (lots of gifs & vids; expect load time):

LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is actually a fairly well thought out argument, but I have to disagree. If you look back and MMA history, it's been proven that there is no such thing as a "good base". You must cross train and be proficient at all levels: wrestling for takedown/take down defense, striking, and grappling. Wrestling is by far better at take downs then BJJ is, but BJJ is way better then wrestling once it's on the ground. (see below for a more in depth response). And very true about wrestlers tending at being stronger and more explosive. Kind of. Again, see below.l

I'm only a blue belt. blue belts are considered beginners. Do the math.

Also, to the uber wrestler who "wrestles juuizituz ****s" at the rec center, never have I heard a BJJ guy go "hey bro, you want to go to the rec center and grapple?" I too question what caliber of BJJ guys are hanging out at a rec center. I guarantee they aren't black belts.
    You didn't say under what conditions you're beating the wrestlers, but if it's submission grappling, this argument is flawed. A wrestler essentially can't win a submission grappling contest because his ability to pin you is meaningless. So the BJJ guy can essentially roll around with him until he catches him with a submission.

I believe that wrestling is the harder sport to learn and become good at. Plenty of MMA fighters who cross-train become competent/passable at BJJ with a few years of training. But with the exception of GSP, nobody becomes great at wrestling without having an extensive background in it.
    In 1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied, "I am responsible for the massacre of millions" Satan said, "well done, sit to the right of my throne." In 1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied "I killed millions to stay in power" Satan said "good, sit to my left" 2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" Dio replied, "Bitch, get the fuk off my throne!"

Str1ke fear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Str1ke fear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Str1ke fear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Str1ke fear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Str1ke fear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Str1ke fear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Str1ke fear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Str1ke fear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Str1ke fear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Str1ke fear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Str1ke fear has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    my opinion,

if a wrestler knows the basics of bjj, he will dominate a regular bjj grappler.
    "I am the flail of god. Had you not created great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

Gengis Khan

Sexual Tyrannosaurus ftwrestler's Avatar
    ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Starwars69 View Post
    I am so sick of hearing this incredibly moronic opinion. It has no basis in reality and has never been "proven" once in MMA. A fighter can have terrible wrestling (IE Anderson Silva) or barely use wrestling at all (Jose Aldo, BJ Penn, etc) and still be a top fighter or champion.

Anyone that says this is just talking out their ass. There is no "best base". There is only training your butt off.
    all the champions have great wrestling

silva has good TD

GSP great wrestler
    Edgar wrestler
    jon jones great wrestling base
    cain velasquez great wrestling base

4/5 champs are great wrestlers and use it as the foundation of their game

you fail

/thread

neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000) neekz0r is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RoccoTanno123 View Post
    How well versed are these guys in submissions and submission defense?
    Various levels, some have basics, some don't. The ones that have the basics are of course harder.

Originally Posted by LatsMakeTheMan View Post
    You didn't say under what conditions you're beating the wrestlers, but if it's submission grappling, this argument is flawed. A wrestler essentially can't win a submission grappling contest because his ability to pin you is meaningless. So the BJJ guy can essentially roll around with him until he catches him with a submission.

I believe that wrestling is the harder sport to learn and become good at. Plenty of MMA fighters who cross-train become competent/passable at BJJ with a few years of training. But with the exception of GSP, nobody becomes great at wrestling without having an extensive background in it.
    Of course submission grappling -- that would be applicable to MMA, no? I mean, I'm sure they'd beat me at wrestling, but pinning someone to the mat isn't very applicable to MMA, as you yourself noted.

Eeerrrr, I don't think I agree with you at "competent/passable after a few years". I guess it means what you define as "competent/passable".
    --
    'A seed'
    'A... seed?'

My training log:

Originally Posted by ftwrestler View Post
    all the champions have great wrestling

silva has good TD

GSP great wrestler
    Edgar wrestler
    jon jones great wrestling base
    cain velasquez great wrestling base

4/5 champs are great wrestlers and use it as the foundation of their game

you fail

/thread
    Uh, they also have great striking and great BJJ skills. What the hell is your point? You don't get to be a champ by lacking one of the basics in MMA.
    --
    'A seed'
    'A... seed?'

My training log:

ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Uh, they also have great striking and great BJJ skills. What the hell is your point? You don't get to be a champ by lacking one of the basics in MMA.
    my point is that their base besides anderson silva lies in wrestling

the op's point is that a great wrestling base is not a good thing to have, which is clearly not true. having a wrestling base get you very far in the game. further than most strikers as far as i have seen

that is my point

Various levels, some have basics, some don't. The ones that have the basics are of course harder.

Of course submission grappling -- that would be applicable to MMA, no? I mean, I'm sure they'd beat me at wrestling, but pinning someone to the mat isn't very applicable to MMA, as you yourself noted.

Eeerrrr, I don't think I agree with you at "competent/passable after a few years". I guess it means what you define as "competent/passable".
    I would define "competent/passable" as being well-versed enough in BJJ to avoid getting submitted, and able to pull off a simple submission or two when the opportunity presents itself. Guys like John Jones, Matt Hamill and Franky Edgar have probably only been training BJJ for a few years or so. They don't submit anyone, but they don't get submitted either and thus their sub defense isn't a liability.

my point is that their base besides anderson silva lies in wrestling

the op's point is that a great wrestling base is not a good thing to have, which is clearly not true. having a wrestling base get you very far in the game. further than most strikers as far as i have seen

that is my point
    Having a good base anywhere gets you far in the game. But you still have to cross train other disciplines. Just having good wrestling and you'll get smashed. Just having good striking and you'll get smashed. Just having good bjj and you'll get smashed.
    --
    'A seed'
    'A... seed?'

My training log:

Having a good base anywhere gets you far in the game. But you still have to cross train other disciplines. Just having good wrestling and you'll get smashed. Just having good striking and you'll get smashed. Just having good bjj and you'll get smashed.
    I don't think anyone here is denying that. We aren't discussing the merits of cross training. We're discussing which martial art provides the best jumping off point from which to learn others.

i understand that, but good wrestling seems to get people further.

racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000)
    I always thought wrestling was the better base. even standup guys need to have good takedown defense and grappling skills to keep the fight in their domain.
    "on the bech press i usually start off with 205 doing it 5 times then once i ad my usual extra 5 pounds on i can barely do it twice. How can i increase my chest cardio? so i can rep heavy weight easier" -dc1992hp

come by and check out my log. I'm racing to a 275x5 bench and 185x3 strict press with comps.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141680751

*** MISC Strength Crew ***

You don't get to be a champ by lacking one of the basics in MMA.
    Lesnar

Originally Posted by RoccoTanno123 View Post
    Lesnar
    What does he lack?
    --
    'A seed'
    'A... seed?'

My training log:

racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000)
    What does he lack?
    standup striking?
    "on the bech press i usually start off with 205 doing it 5 times then once i ad my usual extra 5 pounds on i can barely do it twice. How can i increase my chest cardio? so i can rep heavy weight easier" -dc1992hp

come by and check out my log. I'm racing to a 275x5 bench and 185x3 strict press with comps.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141680751

*** MISC Strength Crew ***

What does he lack?
    probably every discernible technique whilst standing

Originally Posted by racketteer View Post
    standup striking?
    probably every discernible technique whilst standing
    Bah. I stand corrected. I can't argue with that.
    --
    'A seed'
    'A... seed?'

My training log:

Bah. I stand corrected. I can't argue with that.
    it's ok to be wrong from time to time

i remember i was wrong this one time when i thought i made a mistake

it's ok to be wrong from time to time

i remember i was wrong this one time when i thought i made a mistake
    --
    'A seed'
    'A... seed?'

My training log:

Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000)