jaredenderton will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredenderton will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredenderton will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredenderton will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredenderton will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredenderton will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredenderton will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredenderton will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredenderton will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredenderton will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredenderton will become famous soon enough. (+50)

A few videos from today...

Hey guys,

I posted a few videos of me lifting today on my youtube page:

http://www.youtube.com/user/jaredenderton

-145kg Snatch (close miss)
    - 2- 160kg Clean & Jerks

I Also wrote some of my technique analysis on my blog here if you're interested:

http://enderton-strength.com/1blog.htm

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    strong stuff good job, also ur snatch and cj is very close in weight, why do u think that is?

jesus thinks youre a jerk ehlpitel's Avatar
    ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cool stuff dude.

I was looking through your blog and saw the post about your PWO smoothie, wouldn't the orange juice curdle the milk at all?
    How many gymrats does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Seven. One to screw in the bulb and six to say, "Bro, you're huge, man! Ripped!"

vem som helst kan vinna! CelticTheTruth's Avatar
    CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000)
    Really great. Keep blogging, nice to read.
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆
    FOUNDER of ♚♛Skåne CREW♛♚
    If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything

Klarkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Klarkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Klarkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Klarkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Klarkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Klarkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Klarkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Klarkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Klarkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Klarkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Klarkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

catching the lifts

It seems like when you catch your lifts your toes always hit first do you think this is because you wrestled so much?

GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    strong lifts, will follow your blog, I like how you point out where you did wrong.

still trying to get to a 225 lb cj =(

olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good lifts Jared!! It's funny how when you get tired in a workout, you resort to your old habits, even though they never work!!
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168969133

jaredenderton will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredenderton will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredenderton will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredenderton will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredenderton will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredenderton will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredenderton will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredenderton will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredenderton will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredenderton will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredenderton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Getter_done View Post
    strong stuff good job, also ur snatch and cj is very close in weight, why do u think that is?
    I Was maxing in the snatch- and not in the clean and jerk. haha That's why! LOL

Originally Posted by ehlpitel View Post
    Cool stuff dude.

I was looking through your blog and saw the post about your PWO smoothie, wouldn't the orange juice curdle the milk at all?
    Nope...Not that I Have seen in a couple years of doing that anyway?

Originally Posted by jaredenderton View Post
    Nope...Not that I Have seen in a couple years of doing that anyway?
    Thanks for all the comments about the blog guys! I really appreciate it. I will keep blogging as much as I can!

AS far as the toes...Yes, probably half because of wrestling, and half because of lack of flexibility. It is a constant struggle landing on my heels.

I Was just drilling technique more so with my clean (Which was why I Did 3 singles at 160). I ended up hitting that 145kg snatch, and went after 150kg right after (missed it 3x). It is very close though. Thanks again for all the replies!

With the smoothie...The milk/OJ combo makes the smoothie, it gives it a certain level of thickness from the milk, yet a sweet taste from the OJ.

Learning and Evolving MJAffliction's Avatar
    MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I enjoy the blog, Jared. Thanks for disclosing all of your training/nutrition with us. Very interesting and useful!
    BJJ Crew
    Muay Thai Crew
    HODL crew

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
    "That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat.
    "I don't much care where ..." said Alice.
    "Then it doesn't matter which way you go," said the Cat.
    -LEWIS CARROLL, Alice in Wonderland

Everything popular is wrong.
    -OSCAR WILDE, The Importance of Being Earnest

Klarkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Klarkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Klarkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Klarkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Klarkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Klarkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Klarkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Klarkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Klarkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Klarkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Klarkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

flexability issues

You said on your blog that folding over was due to flexibility issues what flexibility issues if you don't mind I have the same problem.

Originally Posted by Klarkin View Post
    You said on your blog that folding over was due to flexibility issues what flexibility issues if you don't mind I have the same problem.
    MJaffliction- NO PROBLEM. I enjoy writing it.

Klarkin- oh boy. It is from a variety of flexibility issues. MAinly, tight achilles tendons and hips (in general). Especially tight hip flexors and lats as well.