Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

check marilyn out!

hmm.. check her lats out. marilyn was a fitness chick!
    Attached Images

chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah she placed 5th at the 1975 Mr. Universe took her a while to get her pro card though but of course then she signed with weider

Must. Slap. Dumb. Asses. Jay M.'s Avatar
    Jay M. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jay M. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jay M. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jay M. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jay M. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jay M. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jay M. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jay M. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jay M. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jay M. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jay M. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ya, signing with Weider is what led to her early demise. Damn those liver tablets! Cool pic though. I would have so boned her back then; she still has an awesome body even for today. I love those curves.
    My guess is that well over 80 percent of the human race goes through life without having a single original thought. ~H.L. Mencken

attempting to cut nolimitniceguy's Avatar
    nolimitniceguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i heard she was kinda thick

The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ^look at the pic

The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like how she works out, still looking great and all made up. =)

I personally save showering + dressing up for after working out.

Gangster of Timepieces RedSoxfan1978's Avatar
    RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Monroe thick? Yeah by todays "surfboard body" standards. I guess you can say that. BUT look at women back then. Monroe,Harlow,Greta Garbo. They were all "thick" by todays standards. I think its all BS personally. Those women were all hot. All real. Just about any woman today can look good with implants and plastic surgery etc.

I think the women back there were hot. I think just about all women were hot really.

This is not a flame to you nolimitniceguy, Im just touching on a point. No offense to you bro.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam greyhair's Avatar
    greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking I always loved that picture.

Originally Posted by RedSoxfan1978
    Monroe thick? Yeah by todays "surfboard body" standards. I guess you can say that. BUT look at women back then. Monroe,Harlow,Greta Garbo. They were all "thick" by todays standards. I think its all BS personally. Those women were all hot. All real. Just about any woman today can look good with implants and plastic surgery etc.

I think the women back there were hot. I think just about all women were hot really.

This is not a flame to you nolimitniceguy, Im just touching on a point. No offense to you bro.

MM was always one of my adolecent favorites.
    If you think about it, that photo is pretty radical.
    She died in 1962, not exactly a time when babes were openly hitting the weights.
    To have her picture taken doing db bench press was pretty amazing.

Now regarding the overall asethetic preferences of that time vs now.
    In some ways it made more sense then.
    Women are not supposed to have 10% bf. Its unhealthy. Without adaquate BF, the monthly cycle stops and that cant be good.

Now on the otherhand, nothing wrong with more muscle with a health BF % :^)

Greyhair

Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Chicks today are walking skeletons. I don't have very large pecs, and yet I probably have a bigger bra size than 90% of the girls out there. Not to mention they don't have an ass. You know, the lower back leads into the hamstrings, no ass. It sucks where this world is going to.

RippedVanWinkle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedVanWinkle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedVanWinkle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedVanWinkle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedVanWinkle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedVanWinkle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedVanWinkle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedVanWinkle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedVanWinkle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedVanWinkle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedVanWinkle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Uriel_da_man
    Chicks today are walking skeletons. I don't have very large pecs, and yet I probably have a bigger bra size than 90% of the girls out there. Not to mention they don't have an ass. You know, the lower back leads into the hamstrings, no ass. It sucks where this world is going to.
    I call that a nassitall....NO ASS AT ALL! I LOVE the women from back in Marylin Monroe's day....that is how a real woman should look. Breast implants are a joke and look ridiculous on all these waif (sp?) looking women.
    Haterade....is it in you?

Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That's why I love my girl

A size B is far from the "skininess" seen todays, and I'd rather have her with a natural B than a fake D.

daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Babe. Check her out in Some Like It Hot
    "We know Burns has the trillion dollar bill somewhere in his house, but all we've been able to ascertain from satellite photos is that it's not on the roof".

www.daninthemix.com

Gangster of Timepieces RedSoxfan1978's Avatar
    RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im with you bro's. My wife is perfect to ME. Some meat but not fat. DD's that are hers, long legs, small ass. The perfect body I think. I cant stand these skinny ass women. They turn sideways and they are built like surfboards. If i want flat chest ill go gay and do men. LOL!

Women were hotter back then. The world is going to hell.

GoLeafsGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoLeafsGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoLeafsGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoLeafsGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoLeafsGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoLeafsGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoLeafsGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoLeafsGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoLeafsGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoLeafsGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoLeafsGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Flipexed
    hmm.. check her lats out. marilyn was a fitness chick!
    Cool. Do you have anymore pics of her pumping iron?

Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i wish i had more pics of her. I actually was shopping for posters when i found this on a poster site.

Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Those damn 5 pounders again!
    Less food means less weight. More weight on bar means get stronger. Guy farts while squatting means great laughter. -Dan John-

15"Guns 8"GUN will become famous soon enough. (+50) 15"Guns 8"GUN will become famous soon enough. (+50) 15"Guns 8"GUN will become famous soon enough. (+50) 15"Guns 8"GUN will become famous soon enough. (+50) 15"Guns 8"GUN will become famous soon enough. (+50) 15"Guns 8"GUN will become famous soon enough. (+50) 15"Guns 8"GUN will become famous soon enough. (+50) 15"Guns 8"GUN will become famous soon enough. (+50) 15"Guns 8"GUN will become famous soon enough. (+50) 15"Guns 8"GUN will become famous soon enough. (+50) 15"Guns 8"GUN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Olifter
    Those damn 5 pounders again!
    That was just a warm-up set. I read in Muscle and Fitness July 1974 that she likes to go real light on the warm up set, and do 3 warm up sets before going heavy.