bocheltree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bocheltree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bocheltree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bocheltree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bocheltree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bocheltree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bocheltree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bocheltree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bocheltree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bocheltree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bocheltree has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

what do you think of this conversation with this chick?

Cliffs below.

I've been talking to this girl, don't really like her but she likes me a lot, and it's only been a few weeks so whatever.

So we're texting and we get onto the topic of like what we'd want to do for our future, career, etc.

I told her i'll prob go to school, get a degree, move out west, and really get into business, real estate, etc (just goals basically)
    I then mentioned that I don't know if i'll ever get married, too early to determine that, but that i prob def won't get married until I was in my 30s because i want to get loaded first.. Work alot and maybe even own a business some day. But i'll prob not date seriously until i've got done or at least started what i wanted to do financially.. I told her i def want to have a kid though, at least one boy, even if i'm not married (adoption maybe). Want to carry on the name, and i think i'd be a good father etc..

She says "That's a crazy dream, and kinda crazy about the kid thing lol. How are you going to set up as far as money goes?"

I mentioned personal training, real estate license and doing real estate, all the options that sound good and practical.

Her:"omg blah blah blah, sounds like a very good plan, blah blah (fukin talks a ton) sounds like u have a decent idea of what you want to do"

Me: "yea, but the trick is not getting into any serious relationships before i do so. I really want to approach a certain mark before i start looking for a wife of whatever" (all speculation, i'll probably have a different train of thought once the time comes)

Her: "Wow, you want to hold off life for money?"

wat

Me : "Hold off life?"

Her: "Yeppp, i mean its good you have goals though"

Me: "uhh ok? don't understand how not having a serious relationship until you're financially stable and you have pursued your goals, is holding off on life?"

Her: "haha don't get mad, I'm just saying have fun, be happy, dont be all business all the time"

me: "you don't think your making some strong assumptions? many people love their jobs, who's to say choosing to be business oriented makes one less happy?"

Her: "Why are you getting defensive? nvm, im going to bed, night"

wtf, im opinionated but did i act defensive? or was her argument ridiculous enough to need some pressing?

opinions?

CLIFFS:
    girl i've been talking to asks about future
    tell her i want to do a lot financially before i get into a serious relationship with anyone (speculation of what i'll choose to do when older"
    she considers it holding off on life?
    that i'm being to business and should just "have fun, and be happy"
    assuming happiness=/=career?

thoughts?

CameronCOV will become famous soon enough. (+50) CameronCOV will become famous soon enough. (+50) CameronCOV will become famous soon enough. (+50) CameronCOV will become famous soon enough. (+50) CameronCOV will become famous soon enough. (+50) CameronCOV will become famous soon enough. (+50) CameronCOV will become famous soon enough. (+50) CameronCOV will become famous soon enough. (+50) CameronCOV will become famous soon enough. (+50) CameronCOV will become famous soon enough. (+50) CameronCOV will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would have just changed the subject right when ya'll started talking about the 'future'. Never ends well.
    I ALWAYS Rep back. Just message me if I don't get you back.

"Greatness is not this wonderful, esoteric, illusive, god-like feature that only the special among us will ever taste. It's something that truly exists in all of us. It's very simple. This is what I believe and I am willing to die for it. Period." - Will Smith

"Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today." - Malcolm X

babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    she wants to fuk u

fuk her
    have her get emotionally attached
    break it off tell her that happiness=/=relationship
    ?????
    profit!
    Houston Texans-Houston Rockets-Houston Astros

Harden is the goat, no denying it crew

JC2692 is just really nice. (+1000) JC2692 is just really nice. (+1000) JC2692 is just really nice. (+1000) JC2692 is just really nice. (+1000) JC2692 is just really nice. (+1000) JC2692 is just really nice. (+1000) JC2692 is just really nice. (+1000) JC2692 is just really nice. (+1000) JC2692 is just really nice. (+1000) JC2692 is just really nice. (+1000) JC2692 is just really nice. (+1000)
    you def changed your "tone"

but you had a point and were 100% right, shes dumb.

she went too far by cutting off conversation right away instead of talking about it, ya know? just because people have different oppinions doesnt mean its gonna be a bad argument, rather an intelligent mind-opening debate

mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bocheltree View Post
    Cliffs below.

I've been talking to this girl, don't really like her but she likes me a lot, and it's only been a few weeks so whatever.

So we're texting and we get onto the topic of like what we'd want to do for our future, career, etc.

I told her i'll prob go to school, get a degree, move out west, and really get into business, real estate, etc (just goals basically)
    I then mentioned that I don't know if i'll ever get married, too early to determine that, but that i prob def won't get married until I was in my 30s because i want to get loaded first.. Work alot and maybe even own a business some day. But i'll prob not date seriously until i've got done or at least started what i wanted to do financially.. I told her i def want to have a kid though, at least one boy, even if i'm not married (adoption maybe). Want to carry on the name, and i think i'd be a good father etc..

She says "That's a crazy dream, and kinda crazy about the kid thing lol. How are you going to set up as far as money goes?"

I mentioned personal training, real estate license and doing real estate, all the options that sound good and practical.

Her:"omg blah blah blah, sounds like a very good plan, blah blah (fukin talks a ton) sounds like u have a decent idea of what you want to do"

Me: "yea, but the trick is not getting into any serious relationships before i do so. I really want to approach a certain mark before i start looking for a wife of whatever" (all speculation, i'll probably have a different train of thought once the time comes)

wat

Me: "uhh ok? don't understand how not having a serious relationship until you're financially stable and you have pursued your goals, is holding off on life?"

Her: "haha don't get mad, I'm just saying have fun, be happy, dont be all business all the time"

me: "you don't think your making some strong assumptions? many people love their jobs, who's to say choosing to be business oriented makes one less happy?"

wtf, im opinionated but did i act defensive? or was her argument ridiculous enough to need some pressing?

opinions?

CLIFFS:
    tell her i want to do a lot financially before i get into a serious relationship with anyone (speculation of what i'll choose to do when older"

thoughts?
    id say you were too defensive. ya gotta remember shes a girl, not a troll telling you parallel squats are dumb.
    GSF

bocheltree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bocheltree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bocheltree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bocheltree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bocheltree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bocheltree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bocheltree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bocheltree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bocheltree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bocheltree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bocheltree has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by babrah View Post
    she wants to fuk u

fuk her
    have her get emotionally attached
    break it off tell her that happiness=/=relationship
    ?????
    profit!
    lol notsureifsrs? (didnt show any way that she wanted me in given convo)

but i do have her in the bag

Originally Posted by CameronCOV View Post
    I would have just changed the subject right when ya'll started talking about the 'future'. Never ends well.
    i mean im 17, shes 16, didnt think aany future convo would matter at this point but i also didnt realize how closed minded she is (not that i give a fuk, don't even like the girl)

ill provide pics if u brahs want. shes a cute girl, not a knockout, but one of the better looking ones i've talked to

Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally Posted by bocheltree View Post
    Cliffs below.

wat

opinions?

CLIFFS:

thoughts?
    WOW...serious conversation for 17 year olds. I married at 19(started dating him at 17) and divorced at 25. (AND no I did not get pregnant) During that time I completed a AA, BS, and was 2 classes away from my Masters. Def. hard to accomplish all that with the ass that I WAS married too. Wish I had NEVER gotten married so young. Do whatever you want now! Don't let anyone hold you back. However, you allowed to enjoy life a little. BTW, I was laughing because it sounded to me like you were saying "I want to have sex, but I don't want anyone to tie me down." I'm not knocking you for that either. I would probably have that attitude if I knew then, what I know now!

Originally Posted by Aparks3108 View Post
    WOW...serious conversation for 17 year olds. I married at 19(started dating him at 17) and divorced at 25. (AND no I did not get pregnant) During that time I completed a AA, BS, and was 2 classes away from my Masters. Def. hard to accomplish all that with the ass that I WAS married too. Wish I had NEVER gotten married so young. Do whatever you want now! Don't let anyone hold you back. However, you allowed to enjoy life a little. BTW, I was laughing because it sounded to me like you were saying "I want to have sex, but I don't want anyone to tie me down." I'm not knocking you for that either. I would probably have that attitude if I knew then, what I know now!
    pretty much, i mean i'm not going to try to write some "how to pick up chicks" book but i dont think i'll be looking to have any relationship over 3 months that involves meeting the parents thing. just like little relationships where it lasts for a couple weeks and we're just having fun, not trying to move in with each other or whatever.