Page 81 of 387 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,430 of 11591
    highhung723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highhung723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highhung723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highhung723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highhung723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highhung723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highhung723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highhung723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highhung723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highhung723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highhung723 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by STR8OUT View Post
    I would but I'm not really anxious to sell this as I kind of want to keep it unless I get a high offer.

The machine looks brand new so its kind of pointless to post a picture I think... but maybe I'm wrong I dunno.
    Obviously you know your equipment, but many people on craigslist do not. A lot of times people will put a stock photo of something, I will ask them what it is and for pictures. Then they take a picture of something completely different. So I've grown to not trust stock photos unless the description makes it clear what it is. This means a brand, model, and sometimes year. Just out of curiosity, how many offers have you gotten?

acmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just an FYI, i usually ask for pictures just because I need to break it down to get through a 30" doorway and the more pictures the better I am able to tell if it will break down enough.

Originally Posted by highhung723 View Post
    Obviously you know your equipment, but many people on craigslist do not. A lot of times people will put a stock photo of something, I will ask them what it is and for pictures. Then they take a picture of something completely different. So I've grown to not trust stock photos unless the description makes it clear what it is. This means a brand, model, and sometimes year. Just out of curiosity, how many offers have you gotten?

ftcondell will become famous soon enough. (+50) ftcondell will become famous soon enough. (+50) ftcondell will become famous soon enough. (+50) ftcondell will become famous soon enough. (+50) ftcondell will become famous soon enough. (+50) ftcondell will become famous soon enough. (+50) ftcondell will become famous soon enough. (+50) ftcondell will become famous soon enough. (+50) ftcondell will become famous soon enough. (+50) ftcondell will become famous soon enough. (+50) ftcondell will become famous soon enough. (+50)

good deal for ironmasters w add-on kit

http://missoula.craigslist.org/spo/2264147647.html

Ironmaster Adjustable Dumbell Set with Add on Kit - $350 (Missoula, MT)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: 2011-03-13, 11:31PM MDT
    Reply to: sale-n468j-2264147647@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selling slightly used Ironmaster Adjustable Dumbell Set with weights, Stand, and Add on Kit. You can go up to 120 lbs with this set. Retail is $715, I'm asking $350. Email if you're interested. Check out these links to view the set:

http://www.ironmaster.com/store/Quic...Rack-pr-2.html

http://www.ironmaster.com/store/Add-...Lock-pr-5.html
    You can whine, cry, complain, moan, break, fall but just don't quit.

ftcondell will become famous soon enough. (+50) ftcondell will become famous soon enough. (+50) ftcondell will become famous soon enough. (+50) ftcondell will become famous soon enough. (+50) ftcondell will become famous soon enough. (+50) ftcondell will become famous soon enough. (+50) ftcondell will become famous soon enough. (+50) ftcondell will become famous soon enough. (+50) ftcondell will become famous soon enough. (+50) ftcondell will become famous soon enough. (+50) ftcondell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by STR8OUT View Post
    I would but I'm not really anxious to sell this as I kind of want to keep it unless I get a high offer.

The machine looks brand new so its kind of pointless to post a picture I think... but maybe I'm wrong I dunno.
    I usually want to see original pics of the equipment b/c it helps me in a number of ways. First I don't waste a trip. Second if you say its like new I will want to see pics demonstrating it is like new. Also many times I've found that the make and model is not what the seller says it is. Sometimes its a cheaper make or model and without a picture then when you get there and point it out and they make excuses. I also have found they have been wrong and much better quality. Once a guy listed dumbbells bars with loose weight come and get them and when he sent me a pic it was an Ironmaster set with tray. I ran and grabbed it. So for me original pics make a difference.

Originally Posted by AFdave View Post
    Thanks man. Seemed like a good guy on the phone, and I could not find much else from searching around. Appreciate the help!
    Hope you enjoy them. Also look around when you get there and see if he has other stuff lying around and see if he will throw that in as well.

Average Supplement User ScivationLead's Avatar
    ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ftcondell View Post
    Hope you enjoy them. Also look around when you get there and see if he has other stuff lying around and see if he will throw that in as well.
    Thanks! He would not budge on the 150 price, but they are currently in my basement.

ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AFdave View Post
    Thanks! He would not budge on the 150 price, but they are currently in my basement.
    That's a good deal. Have fun with them!!

Jewski12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jewski12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jewski12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jewski12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jewski12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jewski12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jewski12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jewski12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jewski12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jewski12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jewski12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This might be BodySolid, but I'm not 100% sure. I think I saw this ad before with the same pictures and it might have mentioned the brand on it. FWIW lat pulldowns are very common, especially in NJ for some reason. You could probably make out with a $50 selectorized stack one if you're patient and have the transportation.
    Yes, it is the body solid one. I was trying to get it but I am not paying $200.00 for that thing. I saw a few in north jersey between $100 to $140. Look on there.

acmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lat Pulldown

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/spo/2245889119.html

life fitness lat pulldown commercial - $450 (08081)
    Date: 2011-03-03, 9:05PM EST
    Reply to: sale-kbeng-2245889119@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

lat pull down with weight stack great condition call 856 630 8010

Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Smile

Originally Posted by acmuscle View Post
    there is one for sale on Ebay New for $99 + shipping
    Same one ?

Did you happen to notice the shipping cost ?

Link ?

Thanks
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."~~~Benjamin Franklin

xMaverickx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I cant post links but on Chicago craigslist a guy has a keys fitness power rack ( $899 msrp ) for $250.

Registered User MusclesMarina01's Avatar
    MusclesMarina01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclesMarina01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclesMarina01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclesMarina01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclesMarina01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclesMarina01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclesMarina01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I came across this thought you guys might appreciate it.

Powerblocks + Bench 400 bucks NY.

Guy didn't even put powerblocks in title or description.

The bench looks pretty good too. Can anyone identify it?

http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/spo/2258876491.html
    Lift Hard. Enjoy Life. Repeat.

Originally Posted by MusclesMarina01 View Post
    I came across this thought you guys might appreciate it.

Powerblocks + Bench 400 bucks NY.

Guy didn't even put powerblocks in title or description.

The bench looks pretty good too. Can anyone identify it?

http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/spo/2258876491.html
    its sold.

Former Bench Jockey FastCatChamp's Avatar
    FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by xMaverickx View Post
    I cant post links but on Chicago craigslist a guy has a keys fitness power rack ( $899 msrp ) for $250.
    http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/spo/2264946718.html
    Home Journal: Me vs. Myself @.....http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125942203

Levels and goals...........
    Kitten[CURRENT]...Cat[Application Submitted]..Alleycat..Bobcat...Puma...Lion....Tiger.

oxymoronn is on a distinguished road. (+10) oxymoronn is on a distinguished road. (+10) oxymoronn is on a distinguished road. (+10) oxymoronn is on a distinguished road. (+10) oxymoronn is on a distinguished road. (+10) oxymoronn is on a distinguished road. (+10) oxymoronn is on a distinguished road. (+10) oxymoronn is on a distinguished road. (+10) oxymoronn is on a distinguished road. (+10) oxymoronn is on a distinguished road. (+10) oxymoronn is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Precor M9.35 treadmill for $1500

A Precor M9.35 treadmill for $1500.

Is this something I should jump all over?

Originally Posted by oxymoronn View Post
    A Precor M9.35 treadmill for $1500.

Is this something I should jump all over?
    In terms of US dollars that is not a great price but good. In the used treadmill market I would never pay more than half the new price. They retail new for around $4000 and the price you quote is less than half the new price so if you are going to use it and its in great shape its worth buying. If you are looking to flip-- I checked the used prices for them you MAY be able to filp it for $2100-$2200 but make sure its in great condition. Run on it and check the various inclines and speeds making sure the all work. At that price though it may take a little while to sell and it will depend on the market you are selling it in as well.

BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Werloc View Post
    Starting to sell all of my son and I's equipment to fund his school. Anyway, I just listed the Dumbbells yesterday on craigslist. I'll be listing the rest all through this week. I'm in central NJ

http://cnj.craigslist.org/spo/2261470907.html

I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting my own stuff.

Thanks....
    i bought a pair of TROY 70lb dumbs sunday for $42. SAME plates as yuors,
    the dumb bar knurl is brand new.

STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is true as I've also tried to buy things that were not listed correctly. Some were good and some were bad. I guess I should probably post a pic which I'm going to do tonight.

Originally Posted by acmuscle View Post
    Just an FYI, i usually ask for pictures just because I need to break it down to get through a 30" doorway and the more pictures the better I am able to tell if it will break down enough.
    Makes sense

Originally Posted by ftcondell View Post
    I usually want to see original pics of the equipment b/c it helps me in a number of ways. First I don't waste a trip. Second if you say its like new I will want to see pics demonstrating it is like new. Also many times I've found that the make and model is not what the seller says it is. Sometimes its a cheaper make or model and without a picture then when you get there and point it out and they make excuses. I also have found they have been wrong and much better quality. Once a guy listed dumbbells bars with loose weight come and get them and when he sent me a pic it was an Ironmaster set with tray. I ran and grabbed it. So for me original pics make a difference.
    True as well.

Here is an actual pic, I will put this online.

TLydi23 is not very well liked. (-100) TLydi23 is not very well liked. (-100) TLydi23 is not very well liked. (-100) TLydi23 is not very well liked. (-100) TLydi23 is not very well liked. (-100) TLydi23 is not very well liked. (-100) TLydi23 is not very well liked. (-100) TLydi23 is not very well liked. (-100) TLydi23 is not very well liked. (-100) TLydi23 is not very well liked. (-100) TLydi23 is not very well liked. (-100)
    anyone know of any wrestling mats??

Registered User ira_est_a_donum's Avatar
    ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TLydi23 View Post
    anyone know of any wrestling mats??
    they dont come up in my area very often... Ive seen maybe 1 listing per year...

dollamur and swain - both have rollaway mats at decent prices sometimes on ebay.... check for close outs or crazy colors for the discounted ones...

hope that helps...

http://orlando.craigslist.org/spo/2267748383.html
    POWERHOUSE BENCH AND OLYMPIC WEIGHT SET - $200 (WINTER GARDEN, FL)

Date: 2011-03-15, 8:51PM EDT
    Reply to: sale-jpxdv-2267748383@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Powerhouse weight bench incline flat to decline bench. Squat rack. Curl Bench. Quad and hamstring machine. 7 foot olympic bar. Olympic and standard curl bars. 300lb olympic weights. 2.5 lb and 5 lb ankle weights. 2 20lb dumb bells. Call Tony at 407-844-3693

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/spo/2267131819.html
    heavy duty gym equipment - would like it gone tomorrow - $50 (milton)

Date: 2011-03-15, 3:26PM EDT
    Reply to: sale-zfkvt-2267131819@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Squat rack $50
    Leg press machine $150
    Bench $25

or best offer...would like for it to be gone by tomorrow

http://maine.craigslist.org/spo/2267042674.html
    FREE WEIDER PRO 4100 GYM (Kennebunk, ME)

Date: 2011-03-15, 2:46PM EDT
    Reply to: sale-z9sng-2267042674@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Pro weight complete gym in excellent condition. Includes leg press, high & low pulley stations, butterfly arm/press arm, ab pulley station, leg lever, resistance weights & owner's manual which has complete assembly instructions. In basement & must be dismantled. Assembled dimensions: Height: 77", Width: 81", Length: 59". See picture in same ad in "FREE STUFF" catagory listing.

something different

http://austin.craigslist.org/zip/2268162311.html
    Free huge TV **WORKS** (austin)

Date: 2011-03-16, 5:24AM CDT
    Reply to: sale-gmrxx-2268162311@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Its bigger than our 55"". Its a Phillips and that's all I really know for the specs.

Please only email if you are interested and if you can pick it up soon.

Thank you.

Free sony BRAVIA 46" (downtown LA)

Date: 2011-03-15, 9:34PM PDT
    Reply to: see below

im moving away soon to another city and i need to get rid of my TV quick as i have no use nor the space to bring it all the way to New York .
    this TV is in very good condition as i rarely touch it , the remote is working just fine
    first come first serve
    call me at 858 356 7733 to get all the information and address

ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Rack/weights/bench $400

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/spo/2268544397.html

Image 5.5 power rack and bench (no lat pulldown included) with light wear. 45 lb olympic barbell and 345 lbs in Standard plates (4x45; 2x35; 2x25; 2x10; 4x5; 2x2.5) with weight tripod. Rubber mat for underneath rack also included. Can disassemble rack for pick up. Will not deliver.

_jim_ is just really nice. (+1000) _jim_ is just really nice. (+1000) _jim_ is just really nice. (+1000) _jim_ is just really nice. (+1000) _jim_ is just really nice. (+1000) _jim_ is just really nice. (+1000) _jim_ is just really nice. (+1000) _jim_ is just really nice. (+1000) _jim_ is just really nice. (+1000) _jim_ is just really nice. (+1000) _jim_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    not mine or anyone I know, but this seems like a killer deal for 10-100 lbs dumbells and rack.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/for/2263499566.html

ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Here is the thing about that ad...

Originally Posted by _jim_ View Post
    not mine or anyone I know, but this seems like a killer deal for 10-100 lbs dumbells and rack.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/for/2263499566.html
    It does not say in 5 pound increments and the photo does not show enough dumbbells for it to be in 5 pound increments. With that being said it still could end up being a good deal.

jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have one more pair of new fat gripz for sale $34 shipped. ships out same day if paid before 4:30pm PST

powerblock deal

http://hiltonhead.craigslist.org/app/2246405206.html

powerblock weights with stand - $250 (hilton head - forest beach )

Reply to: sale-cujcf-2246405206@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

powerblack weight system... paid 750.00 will sell for $250.00 or best offer

jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wow what a deal

Page 81 of 387 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 ... LastLast