markney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How can i stay strong with a broken wrist?

I just fractured my wrist (arm actually, distal radius and ulna are broken straight across) pole vaulting for my school. I cant lift anything with my left arm. I have gained a huge amount of muscle since i started lifting six months ago and i dont want to give that up while waiting to heal. what should i do to preserve as much as i can?

killyoselfnig32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killyoselfnig32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killyoselfnig32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killyoselfnig32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killyoselfnig32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killyoselfnig32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killyoselfnig32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killyoselfnig32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killyoselfnig32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killyoselfnig32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killyoselfnig32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    legs?

markney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im doing legs and abs, but im afraid ill lose my upper body, which is what ive progressed most in

lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by markney View Post
    I just fractured my wrist (arm actually, distal radius and ulna are broken straight across) pole vaulting for my school. I cant lift anything with my left arm. I have gained a huge amount of muscle since i started lifting six months ago and i dont want to give that up while waiting to heal. what should i do to preserve as much as i can?
    You have more important things to worry about. Trust me, I know how much you want to just keep going and training to keep your gains, but you have to let it go. Heal first, then rebuild your strength. Muscles have memory, and they'll come back faster than you think.

Bicepboy680 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bicepboy680 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bicepboy680 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bicepboy680 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bicepboy680 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bicepboy680 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bicepboy680 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bicepboy680 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bicepboy680 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Look on YouTube at flexrcise a guy named scooby came up with it
    run is life.

Got lift? ▪█───────█▪

Pain is Weakness leaving the body- United States Marine Corp

FknGongshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FknGongshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FknGongshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FknGongshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FknGongshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FknGongshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FknGongshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FknGongshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FknGongshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FknGongshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FknGongshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Bicepboy680 View Post
    Phd in broscience
    "Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them-a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."

xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Legs and core. Also hyperextensions.
    "I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

2k+

1500 raw will be wrecked baxtej44's Avatar
    baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bicepboy680 View Post
    tell me this is a joke.....