Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Mush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RIKTER View Post
    I agree with this, thats why you constantly see chinese sprinters dominating the Olympics..oh wait?? When one compare Blacks to whites in athletics, etc, thats when the "racial overtones" appear, so to conteract that one should compare blacks and asians, it eliminates the "racism" BS and highlights the differences in athletic superiority. American black men make up about 6% of the American population, if they made up 25% I dare say you would be hard lucked to find any white faces in American sports, especially the ones where raw athleticism plays a strong role.
    Why are all your thoughts and opinions on genetics based around American sports. The world is bigger than America.

Look at the ethnicity make up of Brazil.
    Hmm, there's never been any great white Brazilian footballers....

*cough* Kaka *cough* Romario *cough*

And the list goes on....

RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    American sports are what Im familar with. Plus as a "melting pot" we have a more diverse poplulation then many other countries so I get to see first hand the differences in athletes regarding race. Blacks are athletically superior to no-blacks, end of story, especially in sports that require raw athleticism. I recently saw a track and field meet on TV with France, England, etc, in it and even most of their sprinters, etc were black, thats not by accident.

warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LiftsHeavy31 View Post
    These might be just rumors but just stuff I have heard as of late about certain pros making remarks about matters that concern race and bbing and bugs me. It causes me to think less of certain pros. Any type of racism is just not cool with me.
    I heard Jay Cutler say that Evan Cetaphoni is the " Next Great White Hope of Bodybuilding." What the hell does that mean??? It sounds like something that an Aryan Nations member would say.
    It is known that I am a big Coleman fan but I heard that Ronnie said in response to something Cutler said about his physique. " Jay is just another White man." That's racist too!!! If he said that!
    Lastly I heard that Dennis Wolf said in an interview with Flex Wheeler " Well you know it is easier for an African-American than a Caucasian in BBing cause they can build muscle and burn fat faster." How dam*ed ignorant is that? Why then is not every Black person a professional bber then?
    Again I am not 100% sure if these guys even said these things. If they did I must say I am dissappointed. To start hurling racial slurs and remarks to make up for shortcomings is really below the belt. I often disagree with folks of different races. I never even dream of bringing up the other person's race in an insulting manner even if they are a complete total b**ch or a**hole! Even if they are hurling racial insults at me. It reeks of ignorance and illiteracy!
    hmm, i thought black ppl could burn fat and put on muscle easier??
    Not all, but on average im sure its better than an average white person
    (no racist)

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by warbird00 View Post
    hmm, i thought black ppl could burn fat and put on muscle easier??
    Not all, but on average im sure its better than an average white person
    (no racist)
    I thought I read somewhere blacks on average have higher t levels which may explain their higher rate of aggression, do you recall this?

Tainted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    While people should be treated equally, its also ignorant to believe all races are exactly the same. I mean take something as simple as height, the average asian is shorter then the averge white, thats not racist its just reality.

But some people continue to live under the illusion that there are no differences. The move to end racism was to promote LEGAL equality in terms of getting a job or being able to use a facility. But in terms of sports or other areas there is going to be some inequality, but just inequality based of genetic traits.

I remember me and Coldfusion faught for days because he actually believed all races were totally equal in terms of bodybuilding, after a couple pages I give up some people just never learn.
    I agree. What is worse is when people think men and women are ''just as strong''.

warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I thought I read somewhere blacks on average have higher t levels which may explain their higher rate of aggression, do you recall this?
    hmm, i dunno, never heard that. Could explain why rappers are always "poppin fools" (no racist)

Mush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    American sports are what Im familar with. Plus as a "melting pot" we have a more diverse poplulation then many other countries so I get to see first hand the differences in athletes regarding race. Blacks are athletically superior to no-blacks, end of story, especially in sports that require raw athleticism. I recently saw a track and field meet on TV with France, England, etc, in it and even most of their sprinters, etc were black, thats not by accident.
    Hahaha, is this guy for real?
    You don't need to live in a "melting pot" to see many different races competing in sports.
    Why is it end of story? 'Cause you said it? Where's your evidence for any of this dribble?

Oh well if you recently saw a track and field meet on television that must make it true....

Your unfamiliarity with anything outside of America debases anything you say. You think American sports are popular in Africa? No, but I can tell you soccer certainly is.
    America is a bad gauge of ethnicites if anything considering some of the "un-natural" things that happened during slavery etc...
    Last edited by Mush; 07-21-2007 at 06:57 AM.

30/7/66 is just really nice. (+1000) 30/7/66 is just really nice. (+1000) 30/7/66 is just really nice. (+1000) 30/7/66 is just really nice. (+1000) 30/7/66 is just really nice. (+1000) 30/7/66 is just really nice. (+1000) 30/7/66 is just really nice. (+1000) 30/7/66 is just really nice. (+1000) 30/7/66 is just really nice. (+1000) 30/7/66 is just really nice. (+1000) 30/7/66 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Why are all your thoughts and opinions on genetics based around American sports. The world is bigger than America.

Look at the ethnicity make up of Brazil.
    Hmm, there's never been any great white Brazilian footballers....

*cough* Kaka *cough* Romario *cough*

And the list goes on....
    romario? hmm. last time i checked he looked like this:

doesn't look white to me...
    Last edited by 30/7/66; 07-21-2007 at 07:02 AM.
    No regrets, only lessons learnt.

Originally Posted by 30/7/66 View Post
    romario? hmm. last time i checked he looked like this:

doesn't look white to me...
    Well what does he look like?
    African?
    The argument is about blacks and non-blacks.

RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hahaha, is this guy for real?
    You don't need to live in a "melting pot" to see many different races competing in sports.
    Why is it end of story? 'Cause you said it? Where's your evidence for any of this dribble?

Oh well if you recently saw a track and field meet on television that must make it true....

Your unfamiliarity with anything outside of America debases anything you say. You think American sports are popular in Africa? No, but I can tell you soccer certainly is.
    America is a bad gauge of ethnicites if anything considering some of the "un-natural" things that happened during slavery etc...
    Buddy, you live on an island with what 4-5 million people. I have a much greater first hand experience with a more diverse population then you do. I grew up in a majority black area(Im white) my schools were always very diverse. Almost to a man, all the healthy black kids were touching a basketball rim and dunking much sooner then their white counterparts(if they could at all)kids being of equal height, etc. Our coachs would time and measure our sprints, jumps, etc, the black kids always outperformed the white kids on avg. Just ask high school coaches and gym teachers that have a racially diverse team who their best athletes are. Black males make up 6% of American population
    and they dominate American sports, if black men made up 10% of the irish population, the only fair haired, frekled faces you would see in athletice were the ones handing out the towels, and water.

Come to one of my 13 year old sons AAU basketball games and count how many 13 and 14 year old black kids are easily getting rim and dunking compared to their white counterparts of equal height(hard to find a better gauge of raw athleticism then just pure jumping)...and soccer in America is usually, not always, filled with the kids who arent big enough, strong enough and athletic enough to play football and basktetball, provided that the student population is compromised of at least 15-20% balck males.

coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Please shut up,, i knew this topic wouldn't escape your idiotic comments. The studies on black and white test level prove they are about the same, i have read studies where it states that blacks have a higher free test level. the levels are not out of whack as your post would suggest and it definitely doesn't contribute to rage. What connection are you trying to draw, are you actually trying to insinuate black people are inherently more violent then whites?

coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well what does he look like?
    African?
    The argument is about blacks and non-blacks.
    Well a huge percentage of the Brazilian population has mixed heritage, so someone simply not having super dark skin doesn't exactly reveal their racial heritage.

Dedicated1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dedicated1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dedicated1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dedicated1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dedicated1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dedicated1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dedicated1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dedicated1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dedicated1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dedicated1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dedicated1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    http://www.blackathlete.net/artman/p...cle_0686.shtml

you guys should seriously read that.

I think its both physical and mental.
    Obviously if you believe that you can't compete with black people, you won't be able to but on the same note you can't deny that they are a lot more athletic on average. That's not to say that there aren't any white people that are athletic as hell, its just that on average they do better in sports.

I already stated all my comments before and people decided to ignore what I said. I've personally have seen how a rich white guy who knows everything about lifting and nutrition will grow steadily as he lifts eating six meals a day and going to vitamin shoppe to buy supplements, and how a black guy who doesn't even believe in whey powder(cuz he wants to be 'natural) and who has to workout at 10pm with me after his shift ends at a factory will practically explode eating popeyes or the local chicken shack maybe twice a day.

So you guys explain to me why EVERYTHING that I've seen living in this area is contrary to what some of you are saying.

Dedicated1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dedicated1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dedicated1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dedicated1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dedicated1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dedicated1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dedicated1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dedicated1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dedicated1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dedicated1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dedicated1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The body type of whites falls in between West African descended and East African athletes. They have more natural upper-body strength, which contributes to their domination of weightlifting, field events such as the shot put and hammer (whites hold 46 of the top 50 throws), and the offensive line in football. Where flexibility is key, East Asians shine, such as in diving and some skating and gymnastic events -- hence the term ?Chinese splits.?

Why do we so readily accept that evolution has turned out blacks with a genetic proclivity to contract sickle cell, Jews of European heritage who are one hundred times more likely than other groups to fall victim to the degenerative mental disease, Tay-Sachs, and whites who are most vulnerable to cystic fibrosis, yet find it racist to acknowledge that blacks of West African ancestry have evolved into the world's best sprinters and East Asians, the best divers?

Taboo documents the wholly uncontroversial fact that different body types have evolved in differing environments over thousands of years: Inuit Indians (Eskimos), biologically programmed to be short to conserve body heat, do not produce NBA centers after relocating to southern Florida.

Genetically linked, highly heritable characteristics, such as skeletal structure, muscle fiber types, reflex capabilities, metabolic efficiency, and lung capacity, are not evenly distributed among populations and cannot be explained by known environmental factors.

Genetically based, anatomical differences help explain why athletes of primarily West African ancestry hold 97 percent of top sprint times, including 494 of the top 500 100-meter times, yet are not very good at endurance sports, which requires a much different physiology.

The classic argument that blacks succeed in sports to escape poverty is less and less plausible and increasingly racist every day.

Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

A myth... they may have different DHT: T ratios from what I remember, but NO difference in T levels.
    Last edited by Buff_Daddy; 07-21-2007 at 09:27 AM.
    "Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."
    - Bruce Lee

"My studying mimics my training. Brief, intense and infrequent.."
    - Big Red

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

..and soccer in America is usually, not always, filled with the kids who arent big enough, strong enough and athletic enough to play football and basktetball, provided that the student population is compromised of at least 15-20% balck males.
    don't forget Hispanics. Soccer is supposed to draw in a lot of us Hispanics.

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by coldfusion71 View Post
    Please shut up,, i knew this topic wouldn't escape your idiotic comments. The studies on black and white test level prove they are about the same, i have read studies where it states that blacks have a higher free test level. the levels are not out of whack as your post would suggest and it definitely doesn't contribute to rage. What connection are you trying to draw, are you actually trying to insinuate black people are inherently more violent then whites?
    Test levels the same yet you yourself state free test levels vary. You do realize that free test is where the majority of testosterones affect on the body come from right?

Please quote where I said violent, yet again you put words in my mouth your quite good at that.

Let me guess, you actually believe all races are exactly the same. I guess Asians who almost always have lower calves then blacks are just some strange miracle eh? Or maybe the fact they tend to be shorter is just me being dillusional eh?

Go back to your textbooks, reality doesn't agree with you.

Test levels the same yet you yourself state free test levels vary. You do realize that free test is where the majority of testosterones affect on the body come from right?

Please quote where I said violent, yet again you put words in my mouth your quite good at that.

Let me guess, you actually believe all races are exactly the same. I guess Asians who almost always have lower calves then blacks are just some strange miracle eh? Or maybe the fact they tend to be shorter is just me being dillusional eh?

Go back to your textbooks, reality doesn't agree with you.
    Someones height, is totally different than making a generalizations about the psychological makeup of an entire race. There is nothing to prove that black people are more aggressive than white people, who would even conduct a study like that unless they had an ulterior motive. What is the criteria for determining blacks are more aggressive then whites, where are you getting this **** from let me guess the pioneer fund report which you cited as a sources in your previous posts about race, you are pathetic. Speaking of text books you seem you should stay in your accounting profession, because your grasp of this subject leaves a lot to be desired.

Where in my post did i state all the races are the same, my point was instead of trying to always be a provocateur, actually try to be unbiased when you seek information. The stuff you stated in your post was factually inaccurate and follows the same narrative as your previous post on race. All of your information comes from tainted sources and to why you continually try to inject them into debates baffles me unless you actually believe the rubbish you spew .

Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    don't forget Hispanics. Soccer is supposed to draw in a lot of us Hispanics.
    Hispanic isn'
    t a race though that term encompasses people from all races.

larry_au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) larry_au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) larry_au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) larry_au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) larry_au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) larry_au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) larry_au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) larry_au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) larry_au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) larry_au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) larry_au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    White guys dominate heavyweight boxing at the moment and seem to be better all round fighters. Black guys dominate sprinting etc. Again, it's impossible to say that blacks or whites are better athletes. They are different athletes. In some respects blacks are better, in some regards they are worse.

Also keep in mind that West Africans are totally unlike East Africans. West Africans are best at Anaerobic activities, East Africans are best at Aerobic activities. Europeans are somewhere in between, and seem to be better with strength than speed. This is due to environment and historical conditions.

Amazing how many dumb ****s seem to rant on about "superior black athletes", or even "superior white athletes". This is bs guys, thousands of years of developing in certain areas condition people for certain activities. There are always freaks and anomalies too.

Also it seems strange that the average white player in the NBA is better than the average black player. Given that 80% of the NBA is black I wouldn't expect white players to do as well as they are. Pseudo racial remarks both help and hold back people.
    Havnt maxed out recently on all of these stats, but based on my lifts (in pounds):
    Squat: 280
    Bench: 220-230
    Deadlift: 410

Pretty crappy, but they'll get respectable.. someday

Year and a half of uneducated lifting 'when i felt like it'
    Nine months of educated lifting has achieved me far more.

I highly doubt many Americans who are honest with themselves would even try and argue that black athletes and white athletes are somehow equal in raw athletic ability. For many Europeans who dont have much first hand contact with this, I can somewhat understand their apprehention to recognize this as they may be more likely to see the finished product so to speak, ie; the professional athlete, and less likely to be able to compare raw athletic ability between 14, 15, 16 year old black athletes to their white counterparts. The differences on avg. are quite striking. Again I base much of my observations on American sports/athletes as that is what I am most familiar with.

Buddy, you live on an island with what 4-5 million people. I have a much greater first hand experience with a more diverse population then you do. I grew up in a majority black area(Im white) my schools were always very diverse. Almost to a man, all the healthy black kids were touching a basketball rim and dunking much sooner then their white counterparts(if they could at all)kids being of equal height, etc. Our coachs would time and measure our sprints, jumps, etc, the black kids always outperformed the white kids on avg. Just ask high school coaches and gym teachers that have a racially diverse team who their best athletes are. Black males make up 6% of American population
    and they dominate American sports, if black men made up 10% of the irish population, the only fair haired, frekled faces you would see in athletice were the ones handing out the towels, and water.

Come to one of my 13 year old sons AAU basketball games and count how many 13 and 14 year old black kids are easily getting rim and dunking compared to their white counterparts of equal height(hard to find a better gauge of raw athleticism then just pure jumping)...and soccer in America is usually, not always, filled with the kids who arent big enough, strong enough and athletic enough to play football and basktetball, provided that the student population is compromised of at least 15-20% balck males.
    Again, your first hand experience doesn't prove jack ****?
    There has been a mass imigration of Africans and Polish to Ireland in the last ten years, and trust me neither of them are excelling particularly at any of the sports here.

Despite what America, or you, thinks of soccer, it is probably the most popular sport in the world with a massive amount of money and excelling at it means you are an exceptional athlete. You saying that it's some kind of B plan for American white kids doesn't hold any weight with the rest of the world.

Like I said, America is a poor indication, you seem to have simply ignored that. America had slaves who they made work and made breed. This isn't natural.

By the way, this island with 4-5 million has probably the 2nd best rugby team in the world. Every member of the squad is 100% Irish. And as for ginger, freckled kids sitting on the sideline....

http://rugby.bleublog.ch/files/image...1174397745.jpg
    Have a look at Paul O Connell.
    Last edited by Mush; 07-22-2007 at 03:32 AM.

Originally Posted by coldfusion71 View Post
    Well a huge percentage of the Brazilian population has mixed heritage, so someone simply not having super dark skin doesn't exactly reveal their racial heritage.
    Exactly, I totally agree.

I highly doubt many Americans who are honest with themselves would even try and argue that black athletes and white athletes are somehow equal in raw athletic ability. For many Europeans who dont have much first hand contact with this, I can somewhat understand their apprehention to recognize this as they may be more likely to see the finished product so to speak, ie; the professional athlete, and less likely to be able to compare raw athletic ability between 14, 15, 16 year old black athletes to their white counterparts. The differences on avg. are quite striking. Again I base much of my observations on American sports/athletes as that is what I am most familiar with.
    Well that's fair enough but you couldn't be more wrong. There is no apprehention here, there is people of all races excelling at sports at all levels. And besides, the proof in the pudding, if someone is great at an amateur level an then doesnt suceed beyond that, they were never that good to begin with.
    You know we do have all sorts of races here in Europe and we had them looooong before America mate.
    Last edited by Mush; 07-22-2007 at 03:38 AM.

boomster is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomster is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomster is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomster is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomster is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomster is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomster is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomster is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomster is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomster is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This whole race thing bores me.......yawn.

larry_au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) larry_au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) larry_au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) larry_au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) larry_au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) larry_au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) larry_au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) larry_au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) larry_au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) larry_au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) larry_au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    With ya on that one, Mush.

I think Aussies on average are more naturally gifted athletes than Americans too. We're more similar to the Irish than other people are in a lot of ways...
    Havnt maxed out recently on all of these stats, but based on my lifts (in pounds):
    Squat: 280
    Bench: 220-230
    Deadlift: 410

Pretty crappy, but they'll get respectable.. someday

Year and a half of uneducated lifting 'when i felt like it'
    Nine months of educated lifting has achieved me far more.