Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    hpdcoop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hpdcoop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hpdcoop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hpdcoop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hpdcoop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hpdcoop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hpdcoop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hpdcoop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hpdcoop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hpdcoop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hpdcoop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by matty_b_bop View Post

care to share? why did you get divorced? how long were you married?

might be a good thing to share with the Misc.

Was married for...ohhhh about 3 months when she bailed. Tried working it out for 3 months but she refused counseling and fkd 2 other guys when we were "separated". After we got married she thought I was going foot the bill for everything. Housing, utilities, groceries, vehicles, etc.... She knew going into it that we were to fairly split everything 70/30 since I made 2x what she did. But after the ring went on, she changed her mind. Instead, she opened a couple credit cards, when we made a deal to pay off our debt and live on cash. Her response was that everyone has debt and thats just how life is. She had always relied on her parents for everything, car payment, insurance, etc. Had never been responsible for herself. She also told me to cut the gym down to 3x a week, when she knew i hit it every day. Thats were we met for fk's sake. Disliked my hardcore republican/conservative views on the world. She was a bleeding heard liberal who claimed she was conservative. Before we were married she said she wanted to be in her career for 2+ years before having a baby. Then she suddenly wanted one right away (so she could stop working and be a lazy sh*t all day). The day I finally called it quits, she tried smashing my 42" LCD and threatened to get me fired. I was OUT at that point. There were some minor red flags but for the most part things were great before the ring went on.

cliffs:
    -financial disagreements
    -she's a liberal d-bag
    -irresponsible
    -told me to cut gym time to 3x a week
    -wanted a baby right away after already deciding we'd wait
    -tried smashing my tv and getting me fired
    -she's a big time whoooooare

Strong-Ass Jaw Crew matty_b_bop's Avatar
    matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Weekling View Post
    How can I convince myself that girls actually want to have sex and it could be with me instead of thinking she wants to have sex with everyone BUT me.........
    that's a confidence issue that you need to work out. stop masturbating and actually have sex with a girl.

girls are not hard to get, but you can never get one if you don't try. just don't be awkward or creepy.

Originally Posted by EvolutionSic View Post
    I can afford the BMW, Her face isn't even a 7/10 bro, her bodys like 9/10 face is just like... 3/10.

out on the hunt tonight, any tips?
    a 3? brah, that's like that one guy on The Goonies. the candy bar dude.

you sure it's a 3?

what would you consider yourself face and body wise? you can't have high standards if you don't have a lot to offer yourself. sad truth. :/

Originally Posted by Veenilla View Post
    what about guy problems? (srs)
    absolutely. can help first hand there as well.

Originally Posted by 1ZlowZ View Post
    girlfriend does not like to even think about sex, what gives man?
    has she had sex before? answer this first.

if so, how often did you use to do it together?
    lilliiilliiliilliililliil
    bar|society

I like fast music.

Redgum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redgum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redgum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redgum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redgum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redgum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redgum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redgum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redgum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redgum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redgum will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    personally, i would break up with her. I'd tell her that you want to remain close, but you should be enjoying your college years. unless you really see yourself with this girl, you're wasting your time.

it's only natural to want to bang out all of your innocence. fuk until it gets boring. then you will be ready to commit to one girl. (serious)

i know that sounds really bad, but it's really the truth. our bodies want to smash everything that walks. if you don't get it out of your system now, well, then it will just happen later.
    Yeah I keep telling myself to split, but fuk shes awesome all round. Just the distance ****.

Guess I will split soon. As I know the feeling to smash other girls wont go away. Even though shes a keeper.. which is why its hard to decide. If it was just some tart I wouldnt care.

Thanks MBB
    <3

1ZlowZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1ZlowZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1ZlowZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1ZlowZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1ZlowZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1ZlowZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1ZlowZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1ZlowZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1ZlowZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1ZlowZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1ZlowZ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    has she had sex before? answer this first.

if so, how often did you use to do it together?
    nahh shes still a virgin man...

supbrahs7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) supbrahs7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) supbrahs7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) supbrahs7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) supbrahs7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) supbrahs7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) supbrahs7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) supbrahs7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) supbrahs7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) supbrahs7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) supbrahs7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Girls i have been meeting latly, have been having this hot **** attitude. They are just like I have the pussy so i am in control.

Where do I find better girls?
    Queens University.

[youtube][/youtube]
    [IMG].jpg[/IMG]

This advertising space has been sold to https://www.notewagon.com/?partner=zgup1oi518

Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Another question I'd like to field here...

If you had an opportunity to hook up with 2 girls at the same time who you would not hook up with individually, would you go for it just for the glory? I've generally been a quality over quantity guy and have very few regrets over girls I've slept with so I'm not too sure. Need to make up my mind before the weekend though, halp!

ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this is true.

however, how much you care about her will dictate how much you let her annoy you. i personally like to tell girls when they're annoying me. i will warn them by telling them to knock it off or they will not have the chance to annoy me anymore.
    I agree.

lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    girl and i have been talking on and off for a while. when we're together we get along great and have a good time. there's obviously something between us and everyone can tell. she's a cool chick and someone i could see myself dating.

only problem is, she doesn't know what she wants and it usually ends up with me getting fed up with it and ignoring her for a while. somehow we usually end up talking for a bit. this time we've hungout twice in the past week and had a good time. i basically broke it down for her and told her either we're gonna give it a shot or she's out of my life completely (i'm serious this time. i shouldn't be dealing with this dumb ****)

we've only talked like twice since we hungout on friday and not since sunday. i don't know whether she's thinking about this or what. should i just completely move on and cut her off without any explanation or try to talk to her one last time. i hate this ****
    Misc Cologne Crew
    S&P Crew
    Misc BJJ Crew

Hetzen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hetzen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hetzen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hetzen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hetzen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hetzen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hetzen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hetzen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hetzen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hetzen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hetzen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you know me.

how do I get laid?

xLucky7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xLucky7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xLucky7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xLucky7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xLucky7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xLucky7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xLucky7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xLucky7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xLucky7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xLucky7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xLucky7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    cliffs:
    girl has bf
    added her on fb and bbm just cus
    she'll like bbm me randomly and put hearts n sht and called me cute

wtf is this real life? y girls do this? i dont even...

Gangsta of Two Wheels fergman311's Avatar
    fergman311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fergman311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fergman311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fergman311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fergman311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fergman311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fergman311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fergman311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fergman311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fergman311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fergman311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    GF and I were texting a couple days ago and she jokingly said that she would show naked photos of me to a mutual friend if I didn't send more. I knew she was joking, but I still told her if she actually ever showed anyone pictures of me naked I would break up with her. So then she flipped out about that saying stuff like, "you would break up with me over that? There is nothing you could do that would make me automatically break up with you. This shows that you dont really care that much about me if you could break up so casually." And my reply was, don't do something that sh*tty to me and expect me to stick around. It's not like I'm telling her I'd break up with her if she goes out with friends or something completely ridiculous like that.

I have already told her in the past that if I get cheated on, it is over, no questions asked. Am I being to harsh? I have been walked over in the past and I think it has only made me stronger and I won't put up with stupid sh*t any more.
    -----------------
    Misc motorcycle crew
    cigar crew
    golf crew

Look twice, save a life. Motorcycles are everywhere.

Spac3 Shuttl3 Door Gunn3r EQUlLIBRIUM's Avatar
    EQUlLIBRIUM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EQUlLIBRIUM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EQUlLIBRIUM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EQUlLIBRIUM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EQUlLIBRIUM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EQUlLIBRIUM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EQUlLIBRIUM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EQUlLIBRIUM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EQUlLIBRIUM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EQUlLIBRIUM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EQUlLIBRIUM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In b4 slick jayz reference.

coolerdude44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolerdude44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolerdude44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolerdude44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolerdude44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolerdude44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolerdude44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolerdude44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolerdude44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolerdude44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolerdude44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    all right so i'm 18 years old, senior in high school.

a couple of weeks ago, got this girl's number at a school trip. we really hit it off, and she seemed really into me. she had dem titz and a great personality, i actually saw her as GF material.

well after a couple of days she started ignoring me, and now she posts statuses/notes on ******** suggesting that she has a new boyfriend.

feelslike****manforgettingalittleattached.exe

also, prom is coming up and i don't really have anybody to ask. i have one girl in mind (mainly because she's tall and is a 7/10 asian girl) but i don't know her too well. only time i see her is in calculus first period, so at best i'll talk to her for like 5 minutes a day. i was hoping i could ask this new girl, but it obviously isn't working out and i'm not the type of chump to get in the friend zone with her until she breaks up with him in the hopes that she might like me.

not sure if these are considered real/serious problems, but opinions on them anyway?
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    RIP Joe Paterno

matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Zealv3 View Post
    I'm pretty sure I have a chance to hookup with this chick but the problem is her mom and my dad have been dating for over 2 years. She's flirty and would be in the top 3 girls I've hooked up with looks-wise. Is that too creepy to proceed with? We're both grown adults so it's not like we're living in the same house or anything.
    not at all. go for it. you're not blood-related in any way.

hooking up =/= marriage.

Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    broke up with girl of almost 9 months. Beautiful, in college, but young. The retarded fights wore away at me after a while. Now she keeps texting me **** about loving me and wanting me back everyday. I have been ignoring her because I think that there is nothing I can say to make her feel better besides I love you too and want to get back, but I don't want to get back. Need to get my **** together again.

Do you think ignoring is the right call her?
    yes and no. you should just be honest with her. tell her that you really did like her and cared about her, but you were sick of the immature BS and unnecessary arguing. if you're honest with her it will help her change, otherwise she will have no idea what she did wrong.

other than that, ignore her. you can say you wish it would have worked out, but she's not on the same maturity level as you.

Originally Posted by aceshigh49 View Post
    I attract girls fairly easily, especially if I have one in mind I want to pursue and she gives me some hints, I can get her to hang out pretty easily. Getting intimate is no problem, making out is typical on a first date even with virgin girls I've hung out w/.

My problem is when it gets to that point of where you're pretty much dating but not official, I always think "man do I want to be exclusive with her or not?" So I never bring it up and just keep hanging out and hooking up (maybe some sex, maybe some not depending on girl). I always think it's up to her to bring up the relationship talk...

At some point the girl starts to get distant and it just kindof ends... and I feel bad b/c I can't have her anymore and wish I wouldve just asked her to be my girl

What is happening here? Is she getting tired of waiting for me to get more serious? This has happened more than a few times... no fighting or anything, just increased distance till we rarely talk. And these are usually girls that were more interested in me than I was in them in the beginning
    she's most likely doing the same thing as you. I am just like you, man, except I don't care to have any sort of committed relationship. I prefer things more casual, as I will never cheat. However, I'm not through getting everything out of my system.

If you REALLY like the girl and can see yourself being exclusive with her, by all means bring it up at the proper time. Just show her you care. ask her to text you when she gets home so you know she made it home alright. ask about her day (even if you don't give a ****). stupid stuff like that is what girls eat up. you show her that you care more than just plowing the puss, she will probably bring it up on her own. just have to make her feel like she's the only girl.

Originally Posted by Evolutionary1 View Post
    no license, no money, live with parents, and i live in a small town. I feel like all these things hold me back, but maybe its in my head
    that's tough man. you might need to make some lifestyle changes if you want to be able to put yourself out there more.

Originally Posted by hpdcoop View Post
    Was married for...ohhhh about 3 months when she bailed. Tried working it out for 3 months but she refused counseling and fkd 2 other guys when we were "separated". After we got married she thought I was going foot the bill for everything. Housing, utilities, groceries, vehicles, etc.... She knew going into it that we were to fairly split everything 70/30 since I made 2x what she did. But after the ring went on, she changed her mind. Instead, she opened a couple credit cards, when we made a deal to pay off our debt and live on cash. Her response was that everyone has debt and thats just how life is. She had always relied on her parents for everything, car payment, insurance, etc. Had never been responsible for herself. She also told me to cut the gym down to 3x a week, when she knew i hit it every day. Thats were we met for fk's sake. Disliked my hardcore republican/conservative views on the world. She was a bleeding heard liberal who claimed she was conservative. Before we were married she said she wanted to be in her career for 2+ years before having a baby. Then she suddenly wanted one right away (so she could stop working and be a lazy sh*t all day). The day I finally called it quits, she tried smashing my 42" LCD and threatened to get me fired. I was OUT at that point. There were some minor red flags but for the most part things were great before the ring went on.

cliffs:
    -financial disagreements
    -she's a liberal d-bag
    -irresponsible
    -told me to cut gym time to 3x a week
    -wanted a baby right away after already deciding we'd wait
    -tried smashing my tv and getting me fired
    -she's a big time whoooooare
    congrats man. but how come you even got involved with a girl like this in the first place? there had to be warning signs!

Originally Posted by Redgum View Post
    Yeah I keep telling myself to split, but fuk shes awesome all round. Just the distance ****.

Guess I will split soon. As I know the feeling to smash other girls wont go away. Even though shes a keeper.. which is why its hard to decide. If it was just some tart I wouldnt care.

Thanks MBB
    <3
    you should have an honest talk about it with her. tell her you have the urge to sleep with other girls. she what her response is.

only good things will come from it. she will probably want to have phone sex, send you dirty pics, rape you when you see her, etc. make her know that sex is important to you.
    bar|society

I like fast music.

coolerdude44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolerdude44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolerdude44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolerdude44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolerdude44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolerdude44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolerdude44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolerdude44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolerdude44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolerdude44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolerdude44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

If you had an opportunity to hook up with 2 girls at the same time who you would not hook up with individually, would you go for it just for the glory? I've generally been a quality over quantity guy and have very few regrets over girls I've slept with so I'm not too sure. Need to make up my mind before the weekend though, halp!
    **** yes brah, a threesome is my ultimate fantasy! do it for the lulz if not for the orgasmic pleasure.
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    RIP Joe Paterno

Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not sure if serious problem, but my problem is that I don't feel like I have the opportunity to meet women (to say nothing of women of quality, if such a chimera even exists.) I work full-time during the week and when the weekend comes I just want to kick back and chill at home; maybe hit the gym or watch the game with Bros.

It's also been awhile since I've been in a serious relationship, and the last few casual relationships I've had have all ended. No hard feelings on either side, but no real chemistry either.

Am I a homo?
    ~ Never Having Kids So Can Save Up For a 4K TV and a PLP Computer Setup Crew ~

Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    not at all. go for it. you're not blood-related in any way.

hooking up =/= marriage.
    That's what I'm thinking but my only concern is that she might want to get more involved and if things go south, I could be screwing my dad over just to get my dick wet. Thanks for the input dude.

idunnolol ¯\(°_o)/¯ westcoastd0n's Avatar
    westcoastd0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) westcoastd0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) westcoastd0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) westcoastd0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) westcoastd0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) westcoastd0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) westcoastd0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) westcoastd0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) westcoastd0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) westcoastd0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) westcoastd0n will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    why is it that i can get into random hook ups with anywhere from 6-8/10s when im out or at a party drinking but when im sober and have a girl thats ready and available, im thrown off by it

BigBackWannabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBackWannabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBackWannabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBackWannabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBackWannabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBackWannabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBackWannabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBackWannabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBackWannabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBackWannabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBackWannabe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hpdcoop View Post
    I have no problems...divorce finalized next Wednesday, 6 month waiting period is over...SUCCESS!!!
    Will rep on RC

I'm 157 days out. End of June

Independence day is gonna be something special this year
    1/4/10: +/-243 lbs
    5/9/10: 205.7 (-37.3)

hurt shoulder/divorce/drinking everynight

11/28/10: 223
    12/11/10 219.4
    1/2/11: 230
    2/1/11: 215.8
    2/28/11: 209.0

JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000)

If you REALLY like the girl and can see yourself being exclusive with her, by all means bring it up at the proper time. Just show her you care. ask her to text you when she gets home so you know she made it home alright. ask about her day (even if you don't give a ****). stupid stuff like that is what girls eat up. you show her that you care more than just plowing the puss, she will probably bring it up on her own. just have to make her feel like she's the only girl.
    At the same time you can't be a WK clinger and she has to realize that she's not the only girl you can get with.

My problems:
    I never initiate anything. I really don't have the motivation to go out there and talk to 20+ girls in order to get laid by one. Maybe it's laziness, but I guess it could be fear of rejection. 90+% of my hookups/gfs have been initiated by the girl. I don't think I have low sex drive so idk. I guess I'm happy but I feel like i'm wasting my time by not making the effort to slay as many girls as I can while I'm young. I've only banged 3 girls so far....feelsbadman.jpg
    Activate Xtreme/Sizeon Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109543121

X-Factor/DCP Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108280551

Superpump/Sizeon Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6153361

Activate Xtreme Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3826891

Blue Rasberry Ragnarok Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3146231

ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I got 99 problems but a bitch aint one, hit me

SRS

Originally Posted by 1ZlowZ View Post
    nahh shes still a virgin man...
    thought so.

if sex is important to you, tell her. let her know that you don't want to pressure her into anything, but she has to know that you have needs to. if your needs are different, tell her it's probably best that you just part ways and find more suitable partners.

i can't live without blowjobs or big tits in my face, man. but that's just me. just be straight-up with her.

Originally Posted by supbrahs7 View Post
    Girls i have been meeting latly, have been having this hot **** attitude. They are just like I have the pussy so i am in control.

Where do I find better girls?
    first, where have you been seeing these types of girls? where do you usually hang out?

really depends man. are they clean? will the boast it to everyone? where and when would this take place?

personally, it would depend on a lot of things. you have to think logically on this one.

Originally Posted by lrm546 View Post
    girl and i have been talking on and off for a while. when we're together we get along great and have a good time. there's obviously something between us and everyone can tell. she's a cool chick and someone i could see myself dating.

only problem is, she doesn't know what she wants and it usually ends up with me getting fed up with it and ignoring her for a while. somehow we usually end up talking for a bit. this time we've hungout twice in the past week and had a good time. i basically broke it down for her and told her either we're gonna give it a shot or she's out of my life completely (i'm serious this time. i shouldn't be dealing with this dumb ****)

we've only talked like twice since we hungout on friday and not since sunday. i don't know whether she's thinking about this or what. should i just completely move on and cut her off without any explanation or try to talk to her one last time. i hate this ****
    it's clear she doesn't want what you want because she's still talking to another dude. you're not the only one.

leave her alone. find someone else. those childish games aren't worth any form of pussy. this isn't 1960. The chase is a thing of the past.

Originally Posted by Hetzen View Post
    you know me.

how do I get laid?
    you need to actually interact with girls, man. I've never once see you talk to a girl. you just stand back and let everyone else do it.

you're smart, good personality, great friend, loyal, etc. quality girls like all those qualities. however, no girl will ever no you possess those unless you actually put yourself out there and make it known.

Originally Posted by xLucky7 View Post
    cliffs:
    girl has bf
    added her on fb and bbm just cus
    she'll like bbm me randomly and put hearts n sht and called me cute

wtf is this real life? y girls do this? i dont even...
    ask her to send you nude pics. (serious)

if she doesn't, tell her to go fuk herself as she's not worth anymore of your time. that girl is a typical game-player.

Originally Posted by fergman311 View Post
    GF and I were texting a couple days ago and she jokingly said that she would show naked photos of me to a mutual friend if I didn't send more. I knew she was joking, but I still told her if she actually ever showed anyone pictures of me naked I would break up with her. So then she flipped out about that saying stuff like, "you would break up with me over that? There is nothing you could do that would make me automatically break up with you. This shows that you dont really care that much about me if you could break up so casually." And my reply was, don't do something that sh*tty to me and expect me to stick around. It's not like I'm telling her I'd break up with her if she goes out with friends or something completely ridiculous like that.

I have already told her in the past that if I get cheated on, it is over, no questions asked. Am I being to harsh? I have been walked over in the past and I think it has only made me stronger and I won't put up with stupid sh*t any more.
    absolutely not. you're completely in the right. in fact, GJDM.

she's just not used to being told how it is. if she respects you, she will respect those guidelines. if not, find a better girl. done deal.

Originally Posted by EQUlLIBRIUM View Post
    In b4 slick jayz reference.
    Originally Posted by coolerdude44 View Post
    all right so i'm 18 years old, senior in high school.

a couple of weeks ago, got this girl's number at a school trip. we really hit it off, and she seemed really into me. she had dem titz and a great personality, i actually saw her as GF material.

well after a couple of days she started ignoring me, and now she posts statuses/notes on ******** suggesting that she has a new boyfriend.

feelslike****manforgettingalittleattached.exe

also, prom is coming up and i don't really have anybody to ask. i have one girl in mind (mainly because she's tall and is a 7/10 asian girl) but i don't know her too well. only time i see her is in calculus first period, so at best i'll talk to her for like 5 minutes a day. i was hoping i could ask this new girl, but it obviously isn't working out and i'm not the type of chump to get in the friend zone with her until she breaks up with him in the hopes that she might like me.

not sure if these are considered real/serious problems, but opinions on them anyway?
    leave those girls in the dust. if you know a girl doesn't have a date, just ask her anyway. just be funny, confident and relaxed about it.

ask the asian girl. tell her you know don't know her well, but it'd be fun and make a good story to go to prom with a stranger. (serious)
    bar|society

I like fast music.

Veenilla is just really nice. (+1000) Veenilla is just really nice. (+1000) Veenilla is just really nice. (+1000) Veenilla is just really nice. (+1000) Veenilla is just really nice. (+1000) Veenilla is just really nice. (+1000) Veenilla is just really nice. (+1000) Veenilla is just really nice. (+1000) Veenilla is just really nice. (+1000) Veenilla is just really nice. (+1000) Veenilla is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ok here's my problem. Well maybe not really a problem, but I sure wouldnt mind some advice or input.

I'm kinda seeing a 32 yr old guy. He's the oldest for me so far, and vice versa (I'm the youngest for him). He's divorced a long time ago.

- First date, he asked if I was looking for a relationship and I said yes. I didnt ask back, though, I dont know why. Smh. But great chemistry.
    - Second date, he asked whatever happened with my last ex bf (I asked back). Then he asked what would be a good bf for me (I asked back, again). Then on the way back, he said "I'll be honest, I'm actually kinda hesitating about our age difference. But we'll see what happens" or something along that line. We got back to my place but we didnt do anything besides making out (we both couldnt resist each other), we didnt think we would smash either because we both were talking about taking it slow during the date. But um, he came back later that night because he wanted to see me, I did too. So he spent the night. Smashed. He later said that him spending the night = our 3rd date (jokingly. I think. I honestly dont know how older men think)
    - 4th date: went out together with my friends to the club (celebrating his hard work paid off) ended up with me spending the night at his place, then we had a breakfast date.

All this time, I have only been seeing him like once (or twice, if you count spending the night) a week and only talk on the phone or txt during the night - so far has been every night (I wait for him to contact me first 90% of the time, because I know he's really busy. I hope I'm doing the right thing here).
    Now, remember how I forgot to ask him back if he's looking for a relationship? Should I ask him that? Because i dont know if he's playing games or what. I really like him too, but I just dont know how older men usually approach a girl and what not.

I just need some input. I dont even know if im making any sense right now. But I've been thinking about this a lot

Originally Posted by Ecnewyx View Post
    Not sure if serious problem, but my problem is that I don't feel like I have the opportunity to meet women (to say nothing of women of quality, if such a chimera even exists.) I work full-time during the week and when the weekend comes I just want to kick back and chill at home; maybe hit the gym or watch the game with Bros.

It's also been awhile since I've been in a serious relationship, and the last few casual relationships I've had have all ended. No hard feelings on either side, but no real chemistry either.

Am I a homo?
    i'm the same as you. i'd rather chill at home with friends than try to meet random chicks out on the street.

have you tried POF or OKC at all? (serious)

you're smart, funny and have an awesome job. you're not gay, you just see more value in hanging out with friends and improving yourself and life than trying to bang chicks.

admirable to say the least.

That's what I'm thinking but my only concern is that she might want to get more involved and if things go south, I could be screwing my dad over just to get my dick wet. Thanks for the input dude.
    if you think you could screw your dad over then don't do it. you'll have much more opportunities to slam chicks than your dad. take one for the team and let him have a good relationship with his new girlfriend.

Originally Posted by westcoastd0n View Post
    why is it that i can get into random hook ups with anywhere from 6-8/10s when im out or at a party drinking but when im sober and have a girl thats ready and available, im thrown off by it
    because you don't have dat dere liquid courage in you. you get anxious.

only way to fix that is to just stop it and take charge.

Originally Posted by JCAZ2010 View Post
    At the same time you can't be a WK clinger and she has to realize that she's not the only girl you can get with.

My problems:
    I never initiate anything. I really don't have the motivation to go out there and talk to 20+ girls in order to get laid by one. Maybe it's laziness, but I guess it could be fear of rejection. 90+% of my hookups/gfs have been initiated by the girl. I don't think I have low sex drive so idk. I guess I'm happy but I feel like i'm wasting my time by not making the effort to slay as many girls as I can while I'm young. I've only banged 3 girls so far....feelsbadman.jpg
    not really a problem to be honest.

but if it's something you want to fix you just have to do it. although, if you don't care, you don't care.

you can't succeed if you don't try. try POF or OKC. sift through the fatties and just copy and paste the same generic message to a bunch of chicks. respond accordingly to their individual messages and i guarantee you it will help out your game. be witty and sarcastic. consider your cock gobbled.
    bar|society

I like fast music.

Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i'm the same as you. i'd rather chill at home with friends than try to meet random chicks out on the street.

have you tried POF or OKC at all? (serious)

you're smart, funny and have an awesome job. you're not gay, you just see more value in hanging out with friends and improving yourself and life than trying to bang chicks.

admirable to say the least.
    Yes, but sort of half-assedly. Just finished renovations on my place, gonna try to build a comfortable/nice bachelor pad... home theater, sound system, throw pillows for the women, etc. Then maybe will try a more dedicated hand at online dating.

Wasn't srs about being homo, lulz. But do wonder where people meet women.
    ~ Never Having Kids So Can Save Up For a 4K TV and a PLP Computer Setup Crew ~

Originally Posted by Veenilla View Post
    Ok here's my problem. Well maybe not really a problem, but I sure wouldnt mind some advice or input.

I'm kinda seeing a 32 yr old guy. He's the oldest for me so far, and vice versa (I'm the youngest for him). He's divorced a long time ago.

- First date, he asked if I was looking for a relationship and I said yes. I didnt ask back, though, I dont know why. Smh. But great chemistry.
    - Second date, he asked whatever happened with my last ex bf (I asked back). Then he asked what would be a good bf for me (I asked back, again). Then on the way back, he said "I'll be honest, I'm actually kinda hesitating about our age difference. But we'll see what happens" or something along that line. We got back to my place but we didnt do anything besides making out (we both couldnt resist each other), we didnt think we would smash either because we both were talking about taking it slow during the date. But um, he came back later that night because he wanted to see me, I did too. So he spent the night. Smashed. He later said that him spending the night = our 3rd date (jokingly. I think. I honestly dont know how older men think)
    - 4th date: went out together with my friends to the club (celebrating his hard work paid off) ended up with me spending the night at his place, then we had a breakfast date.

All this time, I have only been seeing him like once (or twice, if you count spending the night) a week and only talk on the phone or txt during the night - so far has been every night (I wait for him to contact me first 90% of the time, because I know he's really busy. I hope I'm doing the right thing here).
    Now, remember how I forgot to ask him back if he's looking for a relationship? Should I ask him that? Because i dont know if he's playing games or what. I really like him too, but I just dont know how older men usually approach a girl and what not.

I just need some input. I dont even know if im making any sense right now. But I've been thinking about this a lot
    if you want to be in a relationship, then ask him about it. otherwise, you'll never know. however, do it at an opportune time IN PERSON, not through text or phone.

Tell him you enjoy hanging out, talking, etc, but you're more interested in being committed than a fuk buddy. you've gone out on enough dates to make me think he gives a ****, but it could just be his way to keep you around so he can get more sex. don't give him an ultimatum or anything, but just tell him where you stand. you'll have your answer.

you just have to realize that he is much older than you. know that there are a ton of other guys out there if this doesn't work. age is just a number, but it can be a lot in terms of maturity levels as well as goals. he just got divorced, so i can tell you right there he either isn't good at picking women or can't keep his dick in his pants.

how big are your tits?
    bar|society

I like fast music.

idunnolol ¯\(°_o)/¯ westcoastd0n's Avatar
    westcoastd0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) westcoastd0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) westcoastd0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) westcoastd0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) westcoastd0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) westcoastd0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) westcoastd0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) westcoastd0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) westcoastd0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) westcoastd0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) westcoastd0n will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if you had a chick that was a long time friend/coworker, you never considered dating, and is constantly asking "when are we gonna do this. when are we gonna do that" probably 6-7/10 looks. how would you handle that?

really depends man. are they clean? will the boast it to everyone? where and when would this take place?

personally, it would depend on a lot of things. you have to think logically on this one.
    It would definitely be made known in that circle of friends and now that I think about it, there is a cute girl I'm kinda into who would probably have nothing to do with me if she heard I did this.

xLucky7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xLucky7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xLucky7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xLucky7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xLucky7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xLucky7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xLucky7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xLucky7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xLucky7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xLucky7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xLucky7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ask her to send you nude pics. (serious)

if she doesn't, tell her to go fuk herself as she's not worth anymore of your time. that girl is a typical game-player.
    lolwut.. MAYBE if i talk to her more.

also, some ways to keep txt convos flowing? and how to initiate/start them? (srs)

JjPetrov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JjPetrov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JjPetrov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JjPetrov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JjPetrov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JjPetrov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JjPetrov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JjPetrov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JjPetrov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JjPetrov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JjPetrov is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i got 99 problems and they all bitches
    Sick kunt crew