Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    MachMe4.6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MachMe4.6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MachMe4.6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MachMe4.6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MachMe4.6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MachMe4.6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MachMe4.6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MachMe4.6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MachMe4.6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MachMe4.6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MachMe4.6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not only did they sit at the cable machine. The f*ckin double parked

1k+
    + 92B +
    GT= Dtoxx302

MComm is just really nice. (+1000) MComm is just really nice. (+1000) MComm is just really nice. (+1000) MComm is just really nice. (+1000) MComm is just really nice. (+1000) MComm is just really nice. (+1000) MComm is just really nice. (+1000) MComm is just really nice. (+1000) MComm is just really nice. (+1000) MComm is just really nice. (+1000) MComm is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Kilrathi View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirpan

The principle of ahimsa is to actively prevent violence, not to simply stand by idly whilst violence is being done. To that end, the kirpan is a tool to be used to prevent violence from being done to a defenseless person when all other means to do so have failed. Symbolically, the kirpan represents the power of truth to cut through untruth.

Freedom of religion?
    Yea well my religion allows me to carry a fukking mortar you cokksucking pieace of shyat

shempskidd is just really nice. (+1000) shempskidd is just really nice. (+1000) shempskidd is just really nice. (+1000) shempskidd is just really nice. (+1000) shempskidd is just really nice. (+1000) shempskidd is just really nice. (+1000) shempskidd is just really nice. (+1000) shempskidd is just really nice. (+1000) shempskidd is just really nice. (+1000) shempskidd is just really nice. (+1000) shempskidd is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by harvski13 View Post
    I wholeheartedly agree with your entire statement. My rant originates from the idiot that thinks that a gym contract forbidding weaponery would supersede a country's constitution. We choose to reside here and hence choose to follow the laws. Kirpans, Burka's, Turban's, Crucifixes, Yamaka's are all essentially banned from the public sphere in France.
    LOL if you think Crucifixes are really "banned" in France. The only thing that is banned and looked at negatively, is any religious symbol in France that is not European.

detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by shempskidd View Post
    Great stereotyping, OP. Muslims don't wear "daggers", you're probably thinking of Sikhs or something.

Racist prick.
    Not an issue of race, but a matter of religion.

Insecure prick.

P_i_g has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P_i_g has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P_i_g has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P_i_g has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P_i_g has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P_i_g has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P_i_g has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P_i_g has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P_i_g has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P_i_g has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P_i_g has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Sinergy2010 View Post
    I helped a few of them with squats about a month ago, and I walked away thinking maybe they will warn me when they go all jihad on the gym.
    now being followed by the cia

Registered User DietrichMichael's Avatar
    DietrichMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) DietrichMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) DietrichMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) DietrichMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) DietrichMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) DietrichMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) DietrichMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) DietrichMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) DietrichMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) DietrichMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) DietrichMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    clearly I posted this knowing some people were going to call me racist and a prick and whatever. Fine call me racist I just don't think its acceptable to smell like ****, carry a weapon and call it religion.
    Here they made an exception to wearing your helmet and riding a bike for people that wear turbans.
    Cops here must have buzz cut haircuts except the one cop that gets to wear a turban.

Canada is multi-cultural and very accepting but some of this is ridiculous.

And this was at World Health.

DietrichMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) DietrichMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) DietrichMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) DietrichMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) DietrichMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) DietrichMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) DietrichMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) DietrichMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) DietrichMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) DietrichMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) DietrichMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MachMe4.6 View Post
    Not only did they sit at the cable machine. The f*ckin double parked

HAHAHA we should be friends

Kalmah6661 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kalmah6661 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kalmah6661 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kalmah6661 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kalmah6661 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kalmah6661 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kalmah6661 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kalmah6661 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kalmah6661 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kalmah6661 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kalmah6661 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Actually no. Unfortunately the real world doesn't exactly work like that. There was a case of an individual who tried to argue his right to carry a light saber replica at all times as he was a follower of the Jedi religion. The court's denounced his right to religious freedom by noting that religious protocol must be recognized as a widely held belief. I put my faith in the judicial system to decipher what exactly constitutes a widely held belief and in this case I would argue that 30 million followers would be suffice.
    You missed my point again. Now, let me further my example so that you finally get it. Let's say that it is "widely believed" that Christians carry 12-foot Oak trees with that at all times because they are told to. Just because it's part of their religion doesn't mean that we must allow them to do this. That's just ridiculous.

Religion is founded upon the imaginary; why must we be forced to obey their idiocy?

shempskidd is just really nice. (+1000) shempskidd is just really nice. (+1000) shempskidd is just really nice. (+1000) shempskidd is just really nice. (+1000) shempskidd is just really nice. (+1000) shempskidd is just really nice. (+1000) shempskidd is just really nice. (+1000) shempskidd is just really nice. (+1000) shempskidd is just really nice. (+1000) shempskidd is just really nice. (+1000) shempskidd is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by detrimental View Post
    Not an issue of race, but a matter of religion.

Insecure prick.
    Semantics. Would "prejudicial" or "discriminatory" prick have been better?

thanatoski is on a distinguished road. (+10) thanatoski is on a distinguished road. (+10) thanatoski is on a distinguished road. (+10) thanatoski is on a distinguished road. (+10) thanatoski is on a distinguished road. (+10) thanatoski is on a distinguished road. (+10) thanatoski is on a distinguished road. (+10) thanatoski is on a distinguished road. (+10) thanatoski is on a distinguished road. (+10) thanatoski is on a distinguished road. (+10) thanatoski is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    LOL if you think Crucifixes are really "banned" in France. The only thing that is banned and looked at negatively, is any religious symbol in France that is not European.
    Europe has recently showed signs of a secularist shift as illustrated throughout many cases.

Devout Catholic nurse resigns over hospital crucifix ban

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz184LIRPV7

A devoutly Catholic nurse at the centre of a crucifix row has resigned after hospital officials banned her from wearing the religious symbol at work.

Helen Slatter, 43, was ordered before a disciplinary hearing after refusing to remove the gold necklace.

Gloucestershire Royal Hospital ruled the chain and crucifix -which is less than one inch tall - posed a health and safety risk to patients.

Miss Slatter, who has not attended work since the hearing on May 22, has now resigned from her position as a phlebologist.
    Italy appeals rights court's school crucifix ban
    http://www.france24.com/en/20100630-...l-crucifix-ban

The court's final ruling could be applicable to schools in all the Council of Europe's 47 member states.

As soon as the ECJ rules on this case, all religious symbols could potentially be banned from European schools.........

themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DietrichMichael View Post
    clearly I posted this knowing some people were going to call me racist and a prick and whatever. Fine call me racist I just don't think its acceptable to smell like ****, carry a weapon and call it religion.
    Here they made an exception to wearing your helmet and riding a bike for people that wear turbans.
    Cops here must have buzz cut haircuts except the one cop that gets to wear a turban.

they should be able to do what ever they **** they want as long as they arent hurting anybody else..

No, we called you racist because these people were NOT muslim, and your whole defamatory rant was about the smelliness and idiocy of muslims.

thanatoski is on a distinguished road. (+10) thanatoski is on a distinguished road. (+10) thanatoski is on a distinguished road. (+10) thanatoski is on a distinguished road. (+10) thanatoski is on a distinguished road. (+10) thanatoski is on a distinguished road. (+10) thanatoski is on a distinguished road. (+10) thanatoski is on a distinguished road. (+10) thanatoski is on a distinguished road. (+10) thanatoski is on a distinguished road. (+10) thanatoski is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Kalmah6661 View Post
    You missed my point again. Now, let me further my example so that you finally get it. Let's say that it is "widely believed" that Christians carry 12-foot Oak trees with that at all times because they are told to. Just because it's part of their religion doesn't mean that we must allow them to do this. That's just ridiculous.

Religion is founded upon the imaginary; why must we be forced to obey their idiocy?
    I fully understand your point but I'm stating that from a democratic perspective, we have to adhere to the majority. 16% of the world according to various reports is non-religious. Sadly that is not the majority and as much as both of us agree that religion is a fallacy. I'm simply stating that we can't disregard the will of the majority...

k20eg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) k20eg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) k20eg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) k20eg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) k20eg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) k20eg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) k20eg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) k20eg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) k20eg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) k20eg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) k20eg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    Lol, I thought you meant their STANK was their weapon.
    haha!

op were you tempted to lick there ass crack?
    cutting

start: 253lbs
    27/7: 209lbs

SupaHeavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaHeavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaHeavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaHeavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaHeavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaHeavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaHeavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaHeavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaHeavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaHeavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaHeavy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    a weapon is a weapon, if they had guns they would have been told to get out.
    daggers are just as lethal.
    Good night sweet king, an inspiration to all.
    RIP Zyzz.

I wholeheartedly agree with your entire statement. My rant originates from the idiot that thinks that a gym contract forbidding weaponery would supersede a country's constitution. We choose to reside here and hence choose to follow the laws. Kirpans, Burka's, Turban's, Crucifixes, Yamaka's are all essentially banned from the public sphere in France.
    wow is that for serious?

Like I apologize if I offended people, but I just got home and let loose just writing what was on my mind. I didnt even read over what I wrote its just 100% what I believe.

And people are calling me racist etc. I think that honestly everyone has some racisim or at very least stereotypical beliefs to them in some aspect of their life. Ill be honest enough to bring a few of them up...

Asians and East indians are driving... Not the best drivers. why? I think its cause their country where they come from is completely **** packed and they have a different way of dealing with traffic. not saying that our way is better than theres but it is Canada so learn the Canadian way to live.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjrEQaG5jPM

ThatJazz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatJazz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatJazz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatJazz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatJazz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatJazz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatJazz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatJazz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatJazz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatJazz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatJazz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    fkn curries

detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Semantics. Would "prejudicial" or "discriminatory" prick have been better?
    I shouldn't have posted what I did, because it's ultimately irrelvent and the thread is just going to be a circle of **** either way. But it's not necessarily semantics, racism is bigotry based on a certain set of genetic characteristics... Bashing somebody because of their religion and/or culture is completely different.

Promotion of multiculturalism is going to be the fall of social structures in Western democractic civilizations. What makes me mad is that Australia saw it coming a long, long time ago and had measures in place to prevent it... Ever after WWII and the growing influence of America we've been forced to increase the uptake on political correctness and therefore PROMOTE a multi-cultural society. Things will only get worse as the silent tension grows... See current Britain for a vision of the future.

Extremely different cultures, like I said, should remain in their places of the world. The difference is too great, and the evidence only grows with time that integration just won't happen the way we had hoped.

F*ck it though, I'm done with this thread.

wow is that for serious?

Like I apologize if I offended people, but I just got home and let loose just writing what was on my mind. I didnt even read over what I wrote its just 100% what I believe.

And people are calling me racist etc. I think that honestly everyone has some racisim or at very least stereotypical beliefs to them in some aspect of their life. Ill be honest enough to bring a few of them up...

Asians and East indians are driving... Not the best drivers. why? I think its cause their country where they come from is completely **** packed and they have a different way of dealing with traffic. not saying that our way is better than theres but it is Canada so learn the Canadian way to live.
    If someone smells, they smell. I think some people were riled up at the fact that you mistook them for Muslims. There are more Sikh's then Jew's in the world so that bit of ignorance might have gotten a few people worked up.

rcordova5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rcordova5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rcordova5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rcordova5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rcordova5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rcordova5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rcordova5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rcordova5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rcordova5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rcordova5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rcordova5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bro i know what you're talking about
    i live in vancouver and have seen them before
    not sure wtf they are for or why they carry them around but
    some dudes at my gym pull them out sometimes before sets
    i just bert stare and continue on

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    wow is that for serious?

OP,

Complaining about cultural differences isn't racism, especially if they could impact life by hurting or destroying people. For instance, lots of people complain the west has a greed and consumerism culture that uses people, makes them shallow, etc. When they say that, they aren't accused of racism and will say the behavior needs to be changed. SO, you can be uncomfortable with guys wearing knives.

But, I still think you ought to read about it. Sikhs have a very humane religion where everyone is equal and so forth. The knives where to protect against hindus and muslims trying to enslave people.

No, we called you racist because these people were NOT muslim, and your whole defamatory rant was about the smelliness and idiocy of muslims.
    ok well muslim/sikh whatever on earth they were. They both wear turbans both have dark skin sorry I don't research into what their background was. Just saying its definitely not the first set of east indian people iv been around that had VERY foul body odor and for whatever reason they dont wear deodorant for religious reasons.
    I have tones of indian friends and none of them have daggers, they all wear deodorant and all attend Temple or Gudvara... I myself have even been. They are religious and I respect that, but I respect that because they respect and adhere to canadian norms...

The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by themiscson View Post
    they should be able to do what ever they **** they want as long as they arent hurting anybody else..
    lol this....people are so stupid and afraid of what they dont understand

if someone wants to walk around with a dildo strapped to their face and say its part of their religion i wouldnt care at all and neither should you unless they try to fuk u with said dildo

i can count on one hand how many incidents have occurred with sikhs actually harming people with kirpans....if it does happen, media is all over it because its a hot pressed issue.....people conceal weapons and stab people everyday....point is if someone is going to harm someone, they are going to find a way to do it

besides only religious sikhs rock it and if theyre religious enough to wear it, pretty sure theyre religious enough to follow the rules and not use it to harm people

Originally Posted by TheAdlerian View Post
    OP,

Complaining about cultural differences isn't racism, especially if they could impact life by hurting or destroying people. For instance, lots of people complain the west has a greed and consumerism culture that uses people, makes them shallow, etc. When they say that, they aren't accused of racism and will say the behavior needs to be changed. SO, you can be uncomfortable with guys wearing knives.

But, I still think you ought to read about it. Sikhs have a very humane religion where everyone is equal and so forth. The knives where to protect against hindus and muslims trying to enslave people.
    Wow, thank you for this. Yes I agree it is shallow that I don't know the background behind why they carry this etc and what their religion or ethnic background is especially that I do like in Canada, which is a melting pot for multiculturalism.

It just bothers me that
    -they smelt horrible
    -not dressed in proper gym attire
    -were not using equipment properly
    -the gym became a social event
    than as I got more agitated
    I seen dagger, language, turban etc.

Like if I seen them and they were all cool workin hard smelling of old spice reppin a dagger I might think that was a slight bit ****3d but not enough for me to get home and bust open a thread.

Tru_Knyte is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tru_Knyte is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tru_Knyte is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tru_Knyte is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tru_Knyte is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tru_Knyte is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tru_Knyte is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tru_Knyte is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tru_Knyte is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tru_Knyte is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tru_Knyte is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by entershikari View Post
    You live in Canada and you didn't know those people are indian/sikhs with turbans? They aren't Muslims.

Strong fail OP, this isn't US, Canada is full of them lolwut..
    Alberta yo

themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow, thank you for this. Yes I agree it is shallow that I don't know the background behind why they carry this etc and what their religion or ethnic background is especially that I do like in Canada, which is a melting pot for multiculturalism.

It just bothers me that
    -they smelt horrible
    -not dressed in proper gym attire
    -were not using equipment properly
    -the gym became a social event
    than as I got more agitated
    I seen dagger, language, turban etc.

Like if I seen them and they were all cool workin hard smelling of old spice reppin a dagger I might think that was a slight bit ****3d but not enough for me to get home and bust open a thread.
    why the **** does any of this **** matter? if you dont like it, dont hang out around them. I personally dont give two ****s if a guy want to come into the gym and read the paper while eating a 3 course meal in the squat rack

The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000)
    They are religious and I respect that, but I respect that because they respect and adhere to canadian norms...
    see this is what pisses me off

exactly what are "Canadian norms"? following European culture and customs? Why arent Sikhs and their customs considered Canadian? Canada has an official policy of multiculturalism, it is LEGALLY part of the Canadian constitution.

Canada became a country in 1867 and Asian immigration of all kind began as early as the early 1900s.....yet a British guy could immigrate tomorrow and you would consider him to act and be more Canadian than a Sikh whose family has been here for 30+ years

Canadian/American culture does not = white culture. im tired of retarded *******s thinking that

16.75" of Clive wannabe natypes's Avatar
    natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    a gym contract forbidding weaponery would supersede a country's constitution.
    Uhhh it can and does everyday. Several places haves rules forbidding guns. The constitution is designed to protect you from the government not private business.

Originally Posted by The Main Event View Post
    see this is what pisses me off

exactly what are "Canadian norms"? following European culture and customs? Why arent Sikhs and their customs considered Canadian? Canada has an official policy of multiculturalism, it is LEGALLY part of the Canadian constitution.

Canada became a country in 1867 and Asian immigration of all kind began as early as the early 1900s.....yet a British guy could immigrate tomorrow and you would consider him to act and be more Canadian than a Sikh whose family has been here for 30+ years

Canadian/American culture does not = white culture. im tired of retarded *******s thinking that
    this.. op you are a ****ing dumb, ignorant, closed minded *******

Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Kalmah6661 View Post

No not because it's their religion that tell them to do so but because every individual has they right to choose what is in their own best interests. Unless those interests are found to be in conflict with another or addressed specifically by legislature.

For example, you have the right to refuse medical treatment even if that decision is regarded as mistaken by the medical profession and the community. As a legal individual, providing you are of the age of majority, you have the right to decide your own best interests.

The idea of individualism has become fundamental to Western society.

It gets way more complicated when you start to involve other legal relationships but you get the basic idea.
    *Strong Everything 2018 Champion*