Thread: height

dany84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry height

i`m 18 and im only 174cm tall ,what can i do to grow up.where can i get hormons or medicaments to grow?

Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Growing isnt something you can stimulate physically.

Edit: Please be aware I meant height.

Person is just really nice. (+1000) Person is just really nice. (+1000) Person is just really nice. (+1000) Person is just really nice. (+1000) Person is just really nice. (+1000) Person is just really nice. (+1000) Person is just really nice. (+1000) Person is just really nice. (+1000) Person is just really nice. (+1000) Person is just really nice. (+1000) Person is just really nice. (+1000)
    Actually, it is possible with supplementation of GH, but that has harmful side effects and it's very unlikely a doc would subscribe you gh supplements unless you're <1m.

dany84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

where can i get GH

?????

iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dodgy doctors, order sum on the net from sumwhere, does bb.com sell it?
    ((((()-----------((((()

http://www.********.com/skinnyaaroncurtis

Calorie Surplus + Progressive Overload x Years Training = Continuous Gains. UMAD GH15?

"My BeNcH pReSs BrInGs All ThE GirLs To ThE yArD, n ThEy'Re LiKe, YoUr PeCs ArE LaRgE, dAmN rIgHt My PeCs ArE LaRgE, u CaN tOuCh ThEm, bUt IlL hAvE tO cHaRgE."

BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Be happy with your height, only worry about the things you have control over...you'll be more happy that way.
    I'm back. For good.

/\/\etallic/-\ is just really nice. (+1000) /\/\etallic/-\ is just really nice. (+1000) /\/\etallic/-\ is just really nice. (+1000) /\/\etallic/-\ is just really nice. (+1000) /\/\etallic/-\ is just really nice. (+1000) /\/\etallic/-\ is just really nice. (+1000) /\/\etallic/-\ is just really nice. (+1000) /\/\etallic/-\ is just really nice. (+1000) /\/\etallic/-\ is just really nice. (+1000) /\/\etallic/-\ is just really nice. (+1000) /\/\etallic/-\ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by BigTraps
    Be happy with your height, only worry about the things you have control over...you'll be more happy that way.
    Yea hes right...its outta your control dont stress it
    "Every man dies, not every man really lives..." -- William Wallace

"Im dumbfounded by myself all the time, wow what a thrill, and a joy." -- Layne Staley

Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    so what is 174cm thats about average height i think. I would sooner be average than tall, as u look a lot more buff cos its all packed muscle. im 5'8 i dont know what that is in cm, but i like my height i think by age i would have grown an inch, but i dont care if i dont. all i care about is being a massive buff and complete monster. There are tall guys at my gym (natural bu very few) and they can get toned but just dont look big.

BB isnt very popular where i live, as we dont have football teams or anything like that in England so me and my mate are the only muscley guys so we get massive respect and thats all that matter to me.
    " You say you gave it your all??? but did you did you really??? Now go out there and sweat Blood "

BBJ the daddy!
    the needs of the many out weigh the needs of the guy that can't run fast.

sigweed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    isnt 175cm something like 5'11??? you know how many ppl would kill to be 5'11

and btw you're a ****ing idiot. Growth Hormone... what the hell are you thinking? If you buy it illegally and use it (which will undoubtably mean you use it wrong) it will cost somewhere along the lines of $20,000... And no doctor will perscribe it to you because 1. you're an idiot, 2. its meant for SHORT people with growing defects, not mental defects. I'm assuming your born in 1984 in which case you're 17/18... dude some people dont stop growing until they're like 23...

matt15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im 6 ft 3 and i would love to be around 5 ft 11 so in the words of Arnie "STOP WHINNING!"

Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm happy being 6'1"....i wouldnt want to be shorter than 5'11".....and no taller than 6'2".
    No complaints here
    Mod at universal-muscle.com

26 July 2001:
    Height - 6'1"
    Weight - 135 pounds
    Bodyfat - 6%

26 July 2005:
    Height - 6'1"
    Weight - 207 pounds
    Bodyfat - 8-9%

Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    personally i wouldnt like to be more than 5'10. that is because of BB purposes.

and yes you are an idiot 5'11 is a good height you can build muscle and not look too skinny cos not too tall and not too short.

for gods sake 5'9 is the average, and as that lad said some dont stop growing till around 21
    " You say you gave it your all??? but did you did you really??? Now go out there and sweat Blood "

BBJ the daddy!

Rossamus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude... All you people calling this guy an idiot.... YOUR THE IDIOTS! 172cm is not 5.11 Im 16 and 168cm and I know 172 is like 5.7 or 5.8 or something. This guy aint an idiot tons of people get into BB cause they don't have perfect genetics and they want to make up for it in other places. Theres nothing wrong with that. Geeza don't worry bout hight can't do nothing bout it, GH will give you a million side-effects like cancer.

MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    it's around 5'9"

To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm 6'1'', and I'd like to be taller.
    The good news is I've got some more growing to do. The doctors who operated on my leg predicted me at 6'5''. That's something I doubt (their prediction was based on the amount of growing bone I have), but I'd love it. **** taking ages to pack on mass, once you did people would just cry at the site of you. Hehehehehe.
    Maybe not so practical, but still.
    The fact is, like many things, height isn't yours to decide.
    Deal with it.
    Life is like a high-risk game of poker... You take the cards you've got, and use them to your best ability. You cheat, you are in trouble.

Tom
    "In times of change the learners inherit the world whereas the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists." - Geoff Hofer

Fear The Day That I Reach 200lbs.

rossamus is right i just checked on my tape measure.

still i wasnt complaining about my height i like it like i said for BB purposses, and for others.

im 5'8 at 17 and still growing I think im going to get at least another inch so ill be the average height 5'9

BBJ the daddy!

sigweed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i was just going on the assumption that 12 inches was roughly 30cm. So i multiplied that by 6, and subtracted a little.... so much for my pseudo math!

whatever

"STOP WHINING!"
    - arnie

demonvomits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you have to remember that growth hormone doesn't just increase your height, is will also make you look like a total prikc cause ur features will be bigger too like ur nose and jaw etc.
    Legs are the easiest bodypart to train and also yield the best results. AND they put on the most weight.All Hail Legs

TripleXJR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if its anyone to b*tch about height its me im 16 and 5'3, tuff! I probaly wont grow that much either my mom is 5'1 and my dad is 5'8 , and thats about the same height up my grand parents so im screwed
    Building muscle is just and adaptation to life,adapt and youll be one buff mofo!

IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    well if it makes u feel any better, taller ppl faster then short ppl, due to the distant blood has to get pumped from the heart, more stress on the heart, that is why as u become older u shrink a bit
    Brothers stay strong and survive these days. Hold your head up and fucck the shiit they say

TripleXJR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    true
    Building muscle is just and adaptation to life,adapt and youll be one buff mofo!

DumbellAndy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi guys Im wondering if any one can help me out here,Im 18 at the mo and just want to know if theres still any hope of growing any more,I don't mean getting taller but filling out more.What age do u stop growing?usually
    Workout at home:

5"9 165 1bs
    Squat 350
    Bench 250
    Deadlift 330

psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    5'11 is good height, im almost 16 and im 5'8 so i hope ill make it to at least 5'11.

Growth hormone is ****ed!

Yeah it can add a couple inches to you but it will add size to your cranium also! do you want a head that looks like something out of a allien movie?

Average age for stoping growth in height is 18, but thats average, alot of people grow into there early twenties, some reach there full height before 18, but they are usually reallly short or really tall. Right now if you 5'9 and your 16 you will grow 3-5 more inches in the next 3 years. IF you are 5'6 at 16 you probably will be just under 6 foot.

If your dad is 6'5 like mine, expect to be atleast 6'
    Last edited by psikooz; 09-08-2002 at 01:52 PM.