Thread: arm blaster

HighPeak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

arm blaster

I'm now starting to use the Arm Blaster with my new bicep routine (German Volume Training) and I was wondering if the Arm Blaster is a good idea, will it help add more of a peak or lengthen the muscle at all? As my name implies I have a freaky high peak on my arms, i have a little over 15" arms and i'm 14 5'7" 132 pounds, so more peak isn't my current goal. What do you all think?
    Whoever said that bodybuilders aren't athletes has never been a bodybuilder!!!

Hammerstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hammerstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hammerstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hammerstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hammerstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hammerstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used it for about a month and it diddent work that great FOR ME but concentration curls really pump up MY biceps better than anything.

Later bro.
    My hammers a cold piece of blood lethal steel, I grin while you writhe from the pain that I deal, swinging my hammer I hack through your head, defiant defier your next to be dead. I unleash my hammer with sadistic intent, pounding, surrounding, slamming through your head!

D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000)
    don't worry, ur arms are huge. whats your current bicep routine?

i just started a new training routine to simplify the arms for a while and hopefully stimulate some new hypertrophy, I am doing 10 sets of 10 reps with 60% of my 1RM, which for me is around 110, of arm blaster bicep curls. Figured I had been doing a lot of hit training and failure training, so I would move on to some serious volume.

P.S. I used to consider trying to do just preacher curls to try and lengthen my bicep and not worry about size but rather shape, then I tried on a new shirt for school this year and when i bend my elbow my sleeve automatically slides to my shoulder, FREAKY SIZE OVER SHAPE ANYDAY! just thought i'd add my recent revalation.

Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by HighPeak
    i just started a new training routine to simplify the arms for a while and hopefully stimulate some new hypertrophy, I am doing 10 sets of 10 reps with 60% of my 1RM, which for me is around 110, of arm blaster bicep curls. Figured I had been doing a lot of hit training and failure training, so I would move on to some serious volume.

P.S. I used to consider trying to do just preacher curls to try and lengthen my bicep and not worry about size but rather shape, then I tried on a new shirt for school this year and when i bend my elbow my sleeve automatically slides to my shoulder, FREAKY SIZE OVER SHAPE ANYDAY! just thought i'd add my recent revalation.
    Good luck w/ the volume training. Don't let the idiots on this board tell you to stay away from it b/c of "overtraining"

I really have to question your numbers though. I can believe the age/weight/height, and even the arm measurement (pumped right?), but the poundages you specify seem outrageous. 110 is 60% of 183 pounds. You can curl 183 w/ an armblaster (or without it for that matter.)? That's 51 pounds over your weight or about 140% of it. Most 14 y/o can't bench that kind of percentage, but you're curling it?

I'm currently 31 years old and 5'8" @190# w/ 18"+ guns (lifting heavy for the past 5 years) and I couldn't come close to doing that much. Maybe you're some kind of freak, but I'd have to see it to believe.
    Dixi

~Acta non Verba~

2002 Competition stats:
    (1st year competing)
    Overall Championships: 2
    1st in class: 3
    2nd in class: 1
    4th in class: 1 (Pro-Qualifier)

Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OOPS, just re-read your post, and I think I figured it out. 110 IS your 1rm, right? Okay then disregard the last post.
    Dixi

~Acta non Verba~

2002 Competition stats:
    (1st year competing)
    Overall Championships: 2
    1st in class: 3
    2nd in class: 1
    4th in class: 1 (Pro-Qualifier)

Nyred is just really nice. (+1000) Nyred is just really nice. (+1000) Nyred is just really nice. (+1000) Nyred is just really nice. (+1000) Nyred is just really nice. (+1000) Nyred is just really nice. (+1000) Nyred is just really nice. (+1000) Nyred is just really nice. (+1000) Nyred is just really nice. (+1000) Nyred is just really nice. (+1000) Nyred is just really nice. (+1000)
    what's an arm blaster?

lol ya i would love to be able to curl 183 that would be freaky great! but an arm blaster is like a wavy peice of metal on a strap u put around your neck and it keeps your form for curls strict and is supposed to force stimulation in the inner part of your bi. check it out at www.armblaster.com, pretty basic and inexpensive and had one at the house so i figured i could try it out.

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    10 sets of 10 at 60% of 1RM
    I will have to try that
    that's German volume training right?
    I might give it a try

arm blaster
    is it like preacher curls or different somewhat