Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BringnIt View Post
    Omega 3's perform well in a lot of body composition studies I've seen, wouldn't the pros of use in this context outweigh the cons?
    Well, they don't synergize with each other, and they compete for the same series of enzyme's, so what's the point? Take one, or take the other.
    twitter: @bullexinferis

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by neuron View Post
    Well, they don't synergize with each other, and they compete for the same series of enzyme's, so what's the point? Take one, or take the other.

Would it be better to take them at different points? Like take the Fish Oil with breakfast and then say take the X-Factor like 6-7 hours later pre workout?
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    Would it be better to take them at different points? Like take the Fish Oil with breakfast and then say take the X-Factor like 6-7 hours later pre workout?
    This was along the lines of my thought process.
    Speller Extraordinaire. Don't believe the lies.

Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DenseUnit View Post
    Originally Posted by Maluket View Post
    A bathroom scale, calipers, and statistical software told me that I gained 5 pounds of lean body mass in 50 days on it. However, the tightness of my pants disagreed, and said that at least SOME of that weight was fat. So it's hard to say for sure how well it worked for me. I WILL be trying it again, though. We'll see if the gains repeat.
    wtf paradox

If you can measure your weight and bodyfat levels then u can accurately determine how much weight is fat and LBM

unless u gained a total more then 5lbs, then that makes sense and u just havent been specific
    Sorry for the slow response. OK, yes, I DEFINITELY could have been more clear - I gained 5 pounds of weight; this may or may not have been lean body mass.

And perhaps I can explain why I CANNOT accurately determine how much weight is fat and LBM. It's a small matter of the accuracy and statistical significance of measurements, something that many people don't really understand. Here's what I did:

I took frequent bathroom scale measurements of my weight.

I took frequent caliper measurements of my body fat percentage.

I calculated my lean body mass from these two measurements.

The resulting LBM had day-to-day variations of up to 10 pounds. Obviously my LBM is not changing that fast. Therefore, the measurements are inaccurate. They are only useful when MANY such measurements are made, allowing the results to be statistically significant.

So using statistical software, I plotted the linear trend lines for these measurements.

The trend lines say I gained about 5 pounds, and essentially ALL of it was lean body mass.

However, the waist of my pants also got tighter. This suggests that the trend lines are incorrect, and that at least SOME of the gain was in body fat. This suggests that I did not have enough measurements to accurately determine my increase in LBM. I intend to take at least daily measurements the next time I'm on X-Factor Advanced, which I'll be starting in a couple weeks.

Here's a picture of what I'm talking about. A picture is probably worth a thousand words about why I can't trust that I gained 5 pounds of lean body mass, even if the results are suggestive, and therefore the experiment worth repeating. (Edit: And yes, I'm a big fatty.)
    Attached Images

G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by neuron View Post
    Sup oldtimer? Haven't seen you around lately.
    Well, I was out gettin me some more schoolin, then my finances went to ****... so I had to move into my mom's basement. Now I'm surrounded by cats.

It's not great, but it could be a helluva lot worse. At least it gives me more time to write.

G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The resulting LBM had day-to-day variations of up to 10 pounds. Obviously my LBM is not changing that fast. Therefore, the measurements are inaccurate. They are only useful when MANY such measurements are made, allowing the results to be statistically significant.

So using statistical software, I plotted the linear trend lines for these measurements.

The trend lines say I gained about 5 pounds, and essentially ALL of it was lean body mass.

However, the waist of my pants also got tighter. This suggests that the trend lines are incorrect, and that at least SOME of the gain was in body fat. This suggests that I did not have enough measurements to accurately determine my increase in LBM. I intend to take at least daily measurements the next time I'm on X-Factor Advanced, which I'll be starting in a couple weeks.

(Edit: And yes, I'm a big fatty.)
    It is possible to have a net loss in BF with a sort of redistribution of fat stores. So, you may have overall lost fat, but for whatever reason (there are a number of situations in which fat is preferentially stored in the gut) your belly got fatter therefore causing your pants to fit tighter.

And yes, you're right about the stats probably being inaccurate. And it is often hard to take reliable BF measurements yourself. This is why us former personal trainers generally recommend the mirror method.

On your last point: if you really are a fatty as you say, it's probably not a good idea to be supplementing with ArA. You are likely to be in a metabolic state that urges towards ArA's bad side.

Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by G.W. Hayduke View Post
    On your last point: if you really are a fatty as you say, it's probably not a good idea to be supplementing with ArA. You are likely to be in a metabolic state that urges towards ArA's bad side.
    Can you explain? Or if not, I guess I have some more reading to do. I'm aware that you want to push the ArA into the muscles, and NOT into, say, fat stores, though I'm not remembering why at the moment (other than it being wasteful). I do take it right before working out in an attempt to do that. And I'm also not a couch potato just getting into working out. I've worked out off and on since my teens, though only REALLY got serious over the past couple years, during which I've put on quite a bit of muscle, and stopped getting fatter. I'm not losing fat since adding muscle is more my current priority. I'm sure that will change eventually. I probably work out about 5 hours per week, almost entirely weightlifting. As far as stats, I'm 6'3" and 300 lbs, 40" waist, and the calipers say 240 lbs lean body mass, though I bet it's a bit lower than that. I just can't imagine that if I were sitting here with a six pack that I'd still be well over 250. Anyway, hopefully that gives you enough information about my metabolic state to say if you still think it's a bad idea for me to be taking ArA. Thanks!

BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Can you explain? Or if not, I guess I have some more reading to do. I'm aware that you want to push the ArA into the muscles, and NOT into, say, fat stores, though I'm not remembering why at the moment (other than it being wasteful). I do take it right before working out in an attempt to do that. And I'm also not a couch potato just getting into working out. I've worked out off and on since my teens, though only REALLY got serious over the past couple years, during which I've put on quite a bit of muscle, and stopped getting fatter. I'm not losing fat since adding muscle is more my current priority. I'm sure that will change eventually. I probably work out about 5 hours per week, almost entirely weightlifting. As far as stats, I'm 6'3" and 300 lbs, 40" waist, and the calipers say 240 lbs lean body mass, though I bet it's a bit lower than that. I just can't imagine that if I were sitting here with a six pack that I'd still be well over 250. Anyway, hopefully that gives you enough information about my metabolic state to say if you still think it's a bad idea for me to be taking ArA. Thanks!
    I assume he's referring to how ArA is seemingly distributed in tissues differently in obese models and is theorized to cause greater secretions in insulin and some other things I'm sure I'm unaware of. Also, I believe obese models have higher inflammatory markers typically.
    Speller Extraordinaire. Don't believe the lies.

wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PinchTheBear View Post
    Technically, it's not optimal, as the goal in supplementing pre-workout is getting it to the muscle, not having it "stored" (one of the reasons why I personally wouldn't even use it on non-training days with respect to the body's natural regulation of PG activity). As far as insulin is concerned, it's actually quite the opposite, but in a good way.
    this is interesting...
    www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.com

Follow me on twitter @mattrepece and InstaGram at mrepece!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161395983 - 2014 prep log!

barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is there any scientific reason to take it on off days considering the post above?

Would you be better off taking a double dosage pre-workout (8x), instead of the normal 4x preworkout, 4x off days?

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by barbarian1543 View Post
    Is there any scientific reason to take it on off days considering the post above?
    The reasoning would not necessarily differ from that of a pre-workout dosage, but the most efficient allocation of the doses is indisputably pre-workout. That's not saying it has no application on non training days (i.e. taking the full dose in a post absorptive state, maybe with some forskolin and caffeine), but I would personally save it for pre-workout.
    Driven Sports

JoelMcClain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoelMcClain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoelMcClain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoelMcClain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoelMcClain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoelMcClain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoelMcClain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoelMcClain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoelMcClain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoelMcClain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoelMcClain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if only there were a thread in the science section on how to maximize Ara levels

hmmmm
    Sponsored MAN Nolvadren XT Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148109363

theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If i eat 3 egg yolks a day, isnt that enough to replace XFactor?
    Misc jawbrah appreciation crew
    Amanda Todd was pretty cute crew
    Friendzon'd by my own aunt crew
    Eats fast as fuk crew

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JoelMcClain View Post
    if only there were a thread in the science section on how to maximize Ara levels

hmmmm
    There isn't.
    Driven Sports

barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The reasoning would not necessarily differ from that of a pre-workout dosage, but the most efficient allocation of the doses is indisputably pre-workout. That's not saying it has no application on non training days (i.e. taking the full dose in a post absorptive state, maybe with some forskolin and caffeine), but I would personally save it for pre-workout.
    Thanks for the info.
    I will stack with bioforge and change the dosages based on how I feel.
    In the end, the goal is to gain as much mass as possible.

kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You will need 390 chicken egg yolks to get the amount in 2 pills.
    Brb, going to the farmers market

Theres a small chart around with the content of Ara per food item around here somewhere.

Originally Posted by kfairhurst View Post
    Brb, going to the farmers market

Theres a small chart around with the content of Ara per food item around here somewhere.
    Sorry that 390 chicken egg I wrote was incorrect. It it actually much less than that.

I rechecked on google and there is 65mg-135mg ArA per chicken egg yolk.

I think chicken egg yolks are not the replacement for X-Factor because who can eat 1g of ArA from chicken egg yolks pre workout? And you won't save much money by doing so anyways

I do think it will be excellent to add lots of egg yolks in the diet though to increase the total amount of ArA during a 50-75 day cycle.

EDIT: Here is a good link with comparisons:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ic-acid-x.html
    Last edited by barbarian1543; 11-28-2010 at 07:27 PM.

kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sorry that 390 chicken egg I wrote was incorrect. It it actually much less than that.

I rechecked on google and there is 65mg-135mg ArA per chicken egg yolk.

I think chicken egg yolks are not the replacement for X-Factor because who can eat 1g of ArA from chicken egg yolks pre workout? And you won't save much money by doing so anyways

I do think it will be excellent to add lots of egg yolks in the diet though to increase the total amount of ArA during a 50-75 day cycle.

EDIT: Here is a good link with comparisons:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ic-acid-x.html
    mg of arachidonic acid per 100 g of food, and error ranges:

891 free range duck egg yolks ±172 = 719 to 1063
    390 chicken egg yolks ±72 = 318 to 462
    294 ox liver (aka beef liver) ±64 = 230 to 358
    153 lamb kidney ±11 = 142 to 164
    100 Atlantic salmon (no skin) ±92 = 8 to 192
    75 skinless turkey (breast, leg, and whole bird) ±24 = 51 to 99
    63 turkey with skin (breast, leg, and whole bird) ±13 = 50 to 76
    56 pork (leg steak, aka leg cutlet, fresh ham steak) ±8 = 48 to 64
    56 skinless chicken legs ±3 = 53 to 59
    49 lamb fillet ±7 = 42 to 56
    35 beef (rump steak, aka round steak, rump roast) ±5 = 30 to 40
    31 skinless chicken breast ±2 = 29 to 33

There you go!

JoelMcClain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoelMcClain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoelMcClain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoelMcClain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoelMcClain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoelMcClain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoelMcClain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoelMcClain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoelMcClain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoelMcClain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoelMcClain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

There isn't.
    lulz

I didnt actually look when I wrote that, I just remembered reading it and where it was

now that I looked I can say its; "Maximizing Arachidonic Acid delivery to skeletal muscle"
    Sponsored MAN Nolvadren XT Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148109363

Originally Posted by kfairhurst View Post
    mg of arachidonic acid per 100 g of food, and error ranges:

891 free range duck egg yolks ±172 = 719 to 1063
    390 chicken egg yolks ±72 = 318 to 462
    294 ox liver (aka beef liver) ±64 = 230 to 358
    153 lamb kidney ±11 = 142 to 164
    100 Atlantic salmon (no skin) ±92 = 8 to 192
    75 skinless turkey (breast, leg, and whole bird) ±24 = 51 to 99
    63 turkey with skin (breast, leg, and whole bird) ±13 = 50 to 76
    56 pork (leg steak, aka leg cutlet, fresh ham steak) ±8 = 48 to 64
    56 skinless chicken legs ±3 = 53 to 59
    49 lamb fillet ±7 = 42 to 56
    35 beef (rump steak, aka round steak, rump roast) ±5 = 30 to 40
    31 skinless chicken breast ±2 = 29 to 33

There you go!
    Thanks for the info.

Right now I am doing research to get the most use out of this supplement, while not experiencing any side effects by taking other supplements for support.

I am adding more products in my plan to make a stack for a powerful massive bulk.

Any suggestions are appreciated

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's good to see so much discussion on ArA and X-Factor, post in this thread or PM me if anyone has any specific questions that I can address. Not only do I rep MN, but Ive used X-Factor multiple times over the past 5 yrs.

velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the info.

Right now I am doing research to get the most use out of this supplement, while not experiencing any side effects by taking other supplements for support.

I am adding more products in my plan to make a stack for a powerful massive bulk.

Any suggestions are appreciated
    What products do you have already? Spill it, man!! We're here to help.

I'm taking XFA and Test Factor right now. I feel like I'm just starting to feel the ArA take effect- DOMS are creeping in.
    "Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him."

fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by velocityrob View Post
    What products do you have already? Spill it, man!! We're here to help.

I'm taking XFA and Test Factor right now. I feel like I'm just starting to feel the ArA take effect- DOMS are creeping in.
    Solid, I forgot to ask, are you doing the 6 TF daily?
    Sheepdog#60

velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by fitcopforlife View Post
    Solid, I forgot to ask, are you doing the 6 TF daily?
    Yup. I take 2 Orange Triad, and 2 Test Factor caps 3 times a day. Got 'em all sorted out into little ziplock bags. My desk at work really does look like a pharmacy.
    "Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him."

LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am really interested in X Factor Advanced but why can you only take for 50 days??? I don't get it...

Originally Posted by velocityrob View Post
    Yup. I take 2 Orange Triad, and 2 Test Factor caps 3 times a day. Got 'em all sorted out into little ziplock bags. My desk at work really does look like a pharmacy.

wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LouB2010 View Post
    I am really interested in X Factor Advanced but why can you only take for 50 days??? I don't get it...
    I believe that is just how long the study was done for but they still recommend only using it for 50 days though some people have ran it longer.

So has anyone used this product strictly on workout days with success?
    www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.com

Follow me on twitter @mattrepece and InstaGram at mrepece!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161395983 - 2014 prep log!