Thread: natural mass

HighPeak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

natural mass

I'm 14 and have gone through a major growth spurt and they say i have one left in me, most like of about 4 inches i'm told. Thats great and all but I was wondering since my body frame is small right now at 5'7" 132 i was wondering if my body frame will naturally put on mass on the next spurt or if it happens in the earlier spurts, I'm assuming its an individual thing, but anyone know what the norm would say?
    Whoever said that bodybuilders aren't athletes has never been a bodybuilder!!!

Sean P has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your at a good weight for being small framed at 14, your body is just starting to explode. Testosterone levels will keep raising until your early 20's. If you train hard and keep eating right your body will sky rocket within the next couple of years. Don't get frustrated and waste your time with supplements. If you do I recommend protein and creatine. With prohormones at your age you can supress your production of Test. Good luck.

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    it all depends. You could gain weight, or you might not, if you don't train. For example, I was 5'7, 125pds at age 18 and that was IT. I was done growing, no more natural mass for me. Maybe you'll gian more poundage, only your genetics know for certain. But with proper trianing and dieting, who cares, you can become a monster with the natural test. flowing through you now
    Booo