Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tatortotajigalo View Post
    these are all the modifications i plan to do this summer. when it will be easy. im already stressed out enough. im an all A student and the president of my class. im trying to cut and stay strong. so w/e, itll be easier to make it better in the summer.
    I agree man, school makes dieting a living hell!
    Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=638809193

Registered User tatortotajigalo's Avatar
    tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000)

April 23rd 2007

I was sick today and slept right after my 3rd meal

7:00 a.m.
    Egg sandwhich:
    2 eggs scrambled
    fat free cheese and miracle whip
    on 2 peices WW bread

2 scoops of whey in 1.5 cups of milk.

10:45 a.m.
    I ate 2 plain hot dogs today.

football practice.

5:00 p.m.
    Shake:
    2 cups of milk
    2 scoops of whey
    1/2 banana
    1/4 cup of oats

8:00 p.m.
    peanut butter sandwhich

10:00 p.m.
    one can of tuna with mustard and fat free miracle whipass.
    Owner of Southern Style Trucks - Houston, Texas.
    Let me know if you need any after market accessories for your vehicle of any make/model and I will let you know if I can get it. We're also a diesel performance and repair facility.

tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000)

Wellllll Im Back!!

lol sorry about that.

Today i had as follows:

Breakfast:

1.5 cups of fat free milk mixed with two scoops of whey.
    1 peanut butter sandwhich.
    Multi-vitamin

I cant handle anything for breakfast anymore except this. everything else wont go down.

Did some very intense cardio for about an hour and 15 minutes.

Post cardio meal:
    2 cups of fatfree milk mixed with 1/2 banana, 1/4 cup of oats, 2 scoops of whey.

Pre lifting meal:
    1 mulit vitamin
    6 ounces of flounder baked.
    1 cup of steamed broccoli.
    3/4 cup of brown rice.

Intense lifting for about an hour and a half

Post lifting meal:
    2 cups of fatfree milk mixed with 1/2 banana, and 2 scoops of whey.

Dinner:
    6 ounces of chick breast with grilled vegetables
    fish oil pill

Late night:
    1 can of tuna mixed with mustard, FF miracle whip, salt and pepper.
    1 multi vitamin

Before bed:
    1 cup of FF milk.
    Let me know if you need any after market accessories for your vehicle of any make/model and I will let you know if I can get it. We're also a diesel performance and repair facility.

garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Fill us in on what happened over those two months. How was your diet and exercise ect...?

Originally Posted by garret View Post
    Fill us in on what happened over those two months. How was your diet and exercise ect...?
    it was alright, not too good but not bad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday i had as follows:

Breakfast:

1.5 cups of fat free milk mixed with two scoops of whey.
    1 peanut butter sandwhich.
    Multi-vitamin

I cant handle anything for breakfast anymore except this. everything else wont go down.

Did some very intense cardio for about an hour and 15 minutes.

Post cardio meal:
    2 cups of fatfree milk mixed with 1/2 banana, 1/4 cup of oats, 2 scoops of whey.

Pre lifting meal:
    1 mulit vitamin
    6 ounces of flounder baked.
    1 cup of steamed broccoli.
    3/4 cup of brown rice.

Intense lifting for about an hour and a half

Post lifting meal:
    2 cups of fatfree milk mixed with 1/2 banana, and 2 scoops of whey.

Dinner:
    6 ounces of chick breast with grilled vegetables
    fish oil pill

Late night:
    1 can of tuna mixed with mustard, FF miracle whip, salt and pepper.
    1 multi vitamin

Before bed:
    1 cup of FF milk.

i may have trouble with diet today and i wont be doing exercise or working out, my mom is in the hospital in bad condition so ill be up there.

Thursday June 28th 2007

Didnt really eat alot today nor did i workout or do any cardio, my mom is in the hospital and i just aint quite right at the moment, yesterdays workout sucked, so w/e.

gunshow91 is not very well liked. (-100) gunshow91 is not very well liked. (-100) gunshow91 is not very well liked. (-100) gunshow91 is not very well liked. (-100) gunshow91 is not very well liked. (-100) gunshow91 is not very well liked. (-100) gunshow91 is not very well liked. (-100) gunshow91 is not very well liked. (-100) gunshow91 is not very well liked. (-100) gunshow91 is not very well liked. (-100) gunshow91 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Sorry to hear about your mom dude. Hope everything turns out ok. Just pray for the best man.

night_life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) night_life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) night_life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) night_life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) night_life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) night_life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) night_life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) night_life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) night_life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) night_life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) night_life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Good Luck brah! I'll support ya with some motivational quotes and a bit of friendly competition (you dont want a fat chick beating you in cutting/transformation do you?! lol) Have fun and keep your chin up!
    Some great bodybuilders from the Teen Forum once told me...
    "Run till your legs f**king break"

Goal: Lose 75-100lbs.
    Cardio: Mornings: Every day but Sunday
    Lifting/Reg. Weights: Evenings: Every other day
    Should I Use Supplements?

Unofficial Transformation Competition: Now Till December!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110025111

I've been negged.. alot -2331 point(s) total