Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    lovelygiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) lovelygiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) lovelygiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) lovelygiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) lovelygiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) lovelygiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) lovelygiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) lovelygiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) lovelygiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) lovelygiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) lovelygiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I haven't posted in here much because I have been busy with school and stuff but I'm still doing the transformation :-) I still can't lift weights because of my cough :-( but my waist seems to be getting smaller, hula hooping is great lol. Have a great week everyone :-)
    My journal

CarliAlice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarliAlice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarliAlice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarliAlice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarliAlice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarliAlice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarliAlice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarliAlice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarliAlice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarliAlice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarliAlice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Took this week off due to a horrible cold and my stomach pain being so severe (I have stomach issues). My eating was ok, I use the Eating for Life cookbook and my whole family eats it. I drank some soda's that I'm not supposed to have because of my stomach and which probably increased my pain. But oddly, weight is down. Tomorrow I'm going to start a new workout program which lasts 12 weeks so I'll be ditching the soda's. I'm going to try to stain off the pain meds next week and just workout through the pain. I've done it before!

equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Okay...long time in coming but I finally got some new pics. Some improvement...but I have a long way to go.
    Attached Images
    ˙ǝsɹoɥ ʎɯ uo ʞɔɐq ǝɯ ʇnd puɐ dn ǝɯ ʞɔıd ǝsɐǝןd 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

"There is nothing as deceptive as an obvious fact."
    Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Work harder, work smarter. There is absolutely no reason why I can't do both!

Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kademrulz View Post
    Hi ladies. Been sick this week but made it to the gym twice. Eating is so so. I could be a lot stricter on my diet and lose the weight faster but I am afraid that if I did that I would have a tendency to cheat more or get tired of it and quit all together. This slow and steady pace allows me some freedom but also lets me keep seeing results.

No progress pics for a few weeks but I did see this this morning.

I am happy. That is still a 1.2 lb drop this week.
    I am happy for you too. I hope you recover soon so that you restart with your program normally.

Originally Posted by lovelygiraffe View Post
    I haven't posted in here much because I have been busy with school and stuff but I'm still doing the transformation :-) I still can't lift weights because of my cough :-( but my waist seems to be getting smaller, hula hooping is great lol. Have a great week everyone :-)
    I am also wondering how I will make after returning to work, sewing and Japanese lessons.
    It is cool that you found a workout to do during the recovery. Take the most out of it!

Originally Posted by CarliAlice View Post
    Took this week off due to a horrible cold and my stomach pain being so severe (I have stomach issues). My eating was ok, I use the Eating for Life cookbook and my whole family eats it. I drank some soda's that I'm not supposed to have because of my stomach and which probably increased my pain. But oddly, weight is down. Tomorrow I'm going to start a new workout program which lasts 12 weeks so I'll be ditching the soda's. I'm going to try to stain off the pain meds next week and just workout through the pain. I've done it before!
    I read about your stomach here and I got concerned. I have had ulcers at about 10 years ago and after that, I sort of got a sensitive stomach. I cut my diary to minimum and if stress catches me by surprise, the pain returns.
    I wish you a fast recovery! And try to overwork with your routine. Stomach problems can influence the whole body.

Originally Posted by equestrian View Post
    Okay...long time in coming but I finally got some new pics. Some improvement...but I have a long way to go.
    Congratulations on your progress!!!

*have a great time everyone*
    => "Like" me on ********: http://www.********.com/DebbieInShape
    => "Follow" me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/DebbieInShape

CarliAlice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarliAlice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarliAlice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarliAlice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarliAlice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarliAlice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarliAlice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarliAlice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarliAlice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarliAlice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarliAlice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=Debbie;553192213]
    I read about your stomach here and I got concerned. I have had ulcers at about 10 years ago and after that, I sort of got a sensitive stomach. I cut my diary to minimum and if stress catches me by surprise, the pain returns.
    I wish you a fast recovery! And try to overwork with your routine. Stomach problems can influence the whole body.
    [QUOTE]

Thank you for your concern! I have a severe hiatal hernia but the real issue is that I have chronic inflammation of the stomach. The doctors don’t know the cause but have ruled out anything serious. I just switched doctors who is willing to try more aggress of treatment for me…the last doctor just wanted me to have a surgery to repair the hernia but that wouldn’t solve the problem. The treatment is slowly making a difference.

Watch the ulcers...I've eliminated dairy entirely because when I was younger it used to make break out in hives. The doctor feels like one possibility is that I'm still having an allergic reaction.

equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Debbie View Post

Congratulations on your progress!!!

*have a great time everyone*
    Thanks Debbie!
    ˙ǝsɹoɥ ʎɯ uo ʞɔɐq ǝɯ ʇnd puɐ dn ǝɯ ʞɔıd ǝsɐǝןd 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

"There is nothing as deceptive as an obvious fact."
    Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Work harder, work smarter. There is absolutely no reason why I can't do both!

dragonfly411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Now that I have an ok I'll jump in

Age 24
    Weight 112.2 as of this morning (stupid weekend)
    I don't know my body fat percentage but will find out
    height 5 ft 1 in.

My goal is to tone up, especially around my stomach and my legs but essentially an all over tone up. I don't necessarily want to bulk but want to have some defined muscles. I'm planning to do cardio 4-5 times a week with strength 3-5 times a week depending on how I'm feeling. I'll also be doing at least a half hour of yoga daily. Diet wise I plan on getting more lean proteins in, less junk, more fruit, veggies and whole grains. I'll get starting pictures up in just a bit.

dragonfly411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Starting pics
    Attached Images

Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CarliAlice View Post
    Thank you for your concern! I have a severe hiatal hernia but the real issue is that I have chronic inflammation of the stomach. The doctors don’t know the cause but have ruled out anything serious. I just switched doctors who is willing to try more aggress of treatment for me…the last doctor just wanted me to have a surgery to repair the hernia but that wouldn’t solve the problem. The treatment is slowly making a difference.

Watch the ulcers...I've eliminated dairy entirely because when I was younger it used to make break out in hives. The doctor feels like one possibility is that I'm still having an allergic reaction.
    I had to go through a very strict diet back then and it helped me a lot.
    By avoiding all the diary I can, I manage to have some cheese here and there, or some yogurt. In my case, I just can't start a day with milk, or it is done right there.
    At least, I never liker it anyway and I am a major soya fan... (^_^*)

Originally Posted by dragonfly411 View Post
    Now that I have an ok I'll jump in

Age 24
    Weight 112.2 as of this morning (stupid weekend)
    I don't know my body fat percentage but will find out
    height 5 ft 1 in.

My goal is to tone up, especially around my stomach and my legs but essentially an all over tone up. I don't necessarily want to bulk but want to have some defined muscles. I'm planning to do cardio 4-5 times a week with strength 3-5 times a week depending on how I'm feeling. I'll also be doing at least a half hour of yoga daily. Diet wise I plan on getting more lean proteins in, less junk, more fruit, veggies and whole grains. I'll get starting pictures up in just a bit.
    Welcome to the group and good luck!

AprilShowers13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AprilShowers13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AprilShowers13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AprilShowers13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AprilShowers13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AprilShowers13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AprilShowers13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AprilShowers13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AprilShowers13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AprilShowers13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AprilShowers13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

I decided to start NROL4W last night. For some reason I thought stage 1 would be simple, but I'm really feeling it this morning.

michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hola, ladies! This thread moves fast! I've been fairly MIA lately, so apologies. I've been totally swamped at work (the whole company is busy, so good for us, but bad for my online time :-D ), and in less than 3 weeks I'm taking the GREs so I've been trying to dedicate spare time to studying. Therefore, I won't be around here much till mid October, and after that I need to start on applications. But hopefully things will settle down here as we get closer to the holidays and I'll have some more spare time to stop in.

In the meantime, keep up the hard work, everyone!
    "success is a journey, not a destination" -most profound fortune cookie ever!

Qteepiezn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Qteepiezn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Have just done my 1st workout of stage 1 in NROLFW. I assumed it was going to be child's play, until I got to the last exercise; the prone jacknife. Does anyone have any advice on perfecting this exercise?

My "before" pics:
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Qteepiezn; 09-27-2010 at 12:15 PM.

birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Qteepiezn View Post
    Have just done my 1st workout of stage 1 in NROLFW. I assumed it was going to be child's play, until I got to the last exercise; the prone jacknife. Does anyone have any advice on perfecting this exercise?

My "before" pics:
    New Rules is great, I'm sure you will see some great results! And I like your kitty, I have one that looks just like yours, named Mini Me.

beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    checking in . . . still working toward my goals w/ varying degree of success, I posted my training/food log in my bodyblog as usually . . . I worked out pretty hard, notable my overall fitness level is up. I've been pushing myself really hard in kickboxing class even got a complement from the one trainer who's a hard ass most of the time. I'm back to fewer reps & lifting heavier and it felt really good . . . nutrition wise I let my beer consumption ruin any potential deficits . . . so calories in vs calories out was a wash . . . other than that it was a good week.
    "Ego kills spirit. Find confidence in your own progress not in comparison to others." - me waking up 11/21/15

"It does not have to be a perfect workout; just be consistent" - my obi-wan

On my way to new levels in 2017
    347 / 209 / DL 408 / 964.5 / Wilks 429.013

"Stay humble" - B*itch that lifts > me

Eat, Lift and be Merry! MNCurves's Avatar
    MNCurves is just really nice. (+1000) MNCurves is just really nice. (+1000) MNCurves is just really nice. (+1000) MNCurves is just really nice. (+1000) MNCurves is just really nice. (+1000) MNCurves is just really nice. (+1000) MNCurves is just really nice. (+1000) MNCurves is just really nice. (+1000) MNCurves is just really nice. (+1000) MNCurves is just really nice. (+1000) MNCurves is just really nice. (+1000)
    Checking in quick! Unsure if I was realisitic with the amount of weight I want to cut- seems I may have been off on that a little with the muscle gain. Will evaluate and figure it out Lifting and eating is going pretty well!! Hope everyone is doing well!!

BDancer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BDancer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BDancer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BDancer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BDancer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BDancer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BDancer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BDancer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BDancer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BDancer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BDancer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi ladies, would you mind if I joined you at this late date?
    My goal is to change my body composition from 30% to 20%, by my Birthday in January, not to lose a lot of weight. But if I do lose a few pounds that would be nice.

DrivenAgain is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrivenAgain is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrivenAgain is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrivenAgain is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrivenAgain is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrivenAgain is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrivenAgain is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrivenAgain is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrivenAgain is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrivenAgain is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrivenAgain is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi Ladies,

I'm sorry to be a party pooper, but I'm going to bow out of this challenge. I just made a HUGE decision to move myself across the country, (from CA to NY), to take care of my Mom who had a massive stroke last year and hasn't made very much progress in her recovery at the nursing home. She really needs me there to be more of an advocate for her because the level of care that she needs is too great for us to handle at home, and she can't fight for herself.

How does that effect my program? For the next 30-60 days, I'll be selling almost everything that I own, working as often as I can, running all over the place to spend time with friends I may not see again for many years, and trying to do all the things that I wanted to do and see before I leave CA, that I haven't done over the last 15 years I've been here. I PLAN to come back, but I don't know if I'll be back in 6 months or 5 years... or ever return.

I will keep up on my lifting 3x/week and expect to add some hiking once it cools off again, (since I will really miss all the mountain terrain here). I just know that I will get frustrated and depressed every time I cheat, if I try to stay on any kind of cutting diet when everyone is inviting me out to eat or over for dinner and such... and watching the scale go up and down from all the sodium and excess calories from all the socializing. I don't know how long I'm saying goodbye for... so I don't want to turn down their invitations because of some diet I'm on.

Once I'm settled into NY and get a few things taken care of there, I may join another challenge... but for now, the only thing I can commit to doing is lifting and staying active. I think that this is the smartest thing that I can do for myself right now. I'm sorry if I disappointed anyone who was rooting for me.
    ... in transition ...

annoying vegan bitchface aintevenmad's Avatar
    aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DrivenAgain View Post
    Hi Ladies,

I'm sorry to be a party pooper, but I'm going to bow out of this challenge. I just made a HUGE decision to move myself across the country, (from CA to NY), to take care of my Mom who had a massive stroke last year and hasn't made very much progress in her recovery at the nursing home. She really needs me there to be more of an advocate for her because the level of care that she needs is too great for us to handle at home, and she can't fight for herself.

How does that effect my program? For the next 30-60 days, I'll be selling almost everything that I own, working as often as I can, running all over the place to spend time with friends I may not see again for many years, and trying to do all the things that I wanted to do and see before I leave CA, that I haven't done over the last 15 years I've been here. I PLAN to come back, but I don't know if I'll be back in 6 months or 5 years... or ever return.

I will keep up on my lifting 3x/week and expect to add some hiking once it cools off again, (since I will really miss all the mountain terrain here). I just know that I will get frustrated and depressed every time I cheat, if I try to stay on any kind of cutting diet when everyone is inviting me out to eat or over for dinner and such... and watching the scale go up and down from all the sodium and excess calories from all the socializing. I don't know how long I'm saying goodbye for... so I don't want to turn down their invitations because of some diet I'm on.

Once I'm settled into NY and get a few things taken care of there, I may join another challenge... but for now, the only thing I can commit to doing is lifting and staying active. I think that this is the smartest thing that I can do for myself right now. I'm sorry if I disappointed anyone who was rooting for me.
    Not about your training, but I hope your mom recovers better with you at her side. Good luck and you're doing a wonderful thing.

Hi Ladies,

I'm sorry to hear about your mom and I fully understand your decision.
    Mine is an ocean away and there is always the possibility of she needing me. I'm her only child and she doesn't have any family alive anymore.

Do what you have to do and even though you might not be able to proceed with this challenge, please drop us a line when you have the chance.

Wishing you lots of success on your path and looking forward seeing you back soon!

Qteepiezn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Qteepiezn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by birdiefu View Post
    New Rules is great, I'm sure you will see some great results! And I like your kitty, I have one that looks just like yours, named Mini Me.
    Thank you, I hope to see atleast some results by the end of it

He is lovely, his name is Ollie

Barnewolt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barnewolt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barnewolt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barnewolt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barnewolt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barnewolt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barnewolt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barnewolt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barnewolt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barnewolt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barnewolt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hello Ladies! Greeting from Hollywood, FL.

I have been offline for a few days & need to get caught up on posts.

My exercise had been great, but enjoying the fine cuisine here in FL. along w/beverages while on holiday. Back to reality tomorrow.

Hope that you are all doing well!

AprilShowers13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AprilShowers13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AprilShowers13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AprilShowers13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AprilShowers13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AprilShowers13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AprilShowers13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AprilShowers13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AprilShowers13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AprilShowers13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AprilShowers13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

My "before" pics:

I did my first workout Sunday night. I thought it was going to be easy too, until I realized I can't do any push-ups. I was able to do 5 sets of 3 "real" pushups.

I decided not to do the jacknife because I didn't want to make a fool of myself at the gym. I subbed them for some planks.

Hi Ladies,

I hope your mother has a speedy recovery. I truely understand your decision to be with her at this time.

DrivenAgain is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrivenAgain is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrivenAgain is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrivenAgain is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrivenAgain is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrivenAgain is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrivenAgain is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrivenAgain is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrivenAgain is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrivenAgain is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrivenAgain is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by aintevenmad View Post
    Not about your training, but I hope your mom recovers better with you at her side. Good luck and you're doing a wonderful thing.
    Thank you. I hope to return to CA soon... but I'm praying that it's WITH my Mom, after she makes lots of progress, once I'm back there again.

Originally Posted by Debbie View Post
    I'm sorry to hear about your mom and I fully understand your decision.
    Mine is an ocean away and there is always the possibility of she needing me. I'm her only child and she doesn't have any family alive anymore.

Do what you have to do and even though you might not be able to proceed with this challenge, please drop us a line when you have the chance.

Wishing you lots of success on your path and looking forward seeing you back soon!
    Thank you for your kind words. I'm one of 3 children, but we are all thousands of miles away and she doesn't really have anyone there who knows how to fight for her needs. I will make sure to drop in as often as I can.

Originally Posted by AprilShowers13 View Post
    I hope your mother has a speedy recovery. I truely understand your decision to be with her at this time.
    Thank you. I'm hoping to help speed it up. It's already been a year and progress has been way too slow. I will keep you ladies informed about my training progress and my Mom's progress in my journal as often as I can.
    ... in transition ...

I'm almost done catching up with the extra pounds I got during my two weeks cheat.
    This morning, I had 121lb and it makes me feel really happy.

The major difference between now and 3 weeks ago is that now I am also building muscles. There is already some little changes on the abdominal area. That is very exciting!

Tomorrow I return to work, so I may not be that much online anymore. However, I will keep my workout routine 5 times a week (I need two days break because I also follow sewing and Japanese lessons, each one evening per week) and I will be updating my status and learning from your experience.

Have a great time everyone and lots of success!!!!

<3

I did my first workout Sunday night. I thought it was going to be easy too, until I realized I can't do any push-ups. I was able to do 5 sets of 3 "real" pushups.

I decided not to do the jacknife because I didn't want to make a fool of myself at the gym. I subbed them for some planks.
    I, myself, am useless at push-ups Alwyn does however give you different push-up variations, depending on your fitness levels and how many reps you are doing. I decided on settling for the 45 degree push-up, it’s not as difficult. You should give it a try

Lol, I can imagine! I fell over quite a few times, whilst just attempting to stabilize myself on the ball, before even starting the exercise. After many attempts, I was only able to do 1 and a half sets. They were no were near perfect though!

Today is my 1st session of Workout B, fingers crossed I do better at this one

Keep us posted on your progress!

annoying vegan bitchface aintevenmad's Avatar
    aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I benched 22.5 today! Couldn't even do the bar a few days ago.. So happy!

Squatting with perfect form, about to start adding weights AAAAAAND feel so good with the Pendlay rows. First day doing Starting Strength and I'm rowing 35 kg.

Strength here I come!

Abscynthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abscynthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abscynthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abscynthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abscynthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abscynthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abscynthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abscynthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abscynthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abscynthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abscynthe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Checking in myself...haven't been visiting this thread as much. Scale read 163.5 this morning after having gone up to 167 last week, so I'm heading in the right direction! I've been trying to fight the "tired and it's getting dark and I just want to go home" feeling after work / class and so far it's won the last 2 nights. It's not going to win tonight, though!

Heading to the SNBF Atlanta show this weekend - I'm thinking that seeing mega fit people on stage will help motivate me into working harder.

I, myself, am useless at push-ups Alwyn does however give you different push-up variations, depending on your fitness levels and how many reps you are doing. I decided on settling for the 45 degree push-up, it’s not as difficult. You should give it a try

Lol, I can imagine! I fell over quite a few times, whilst just attempting to stabilize myself on the ball, before even starting the exercise. After many attempts, I was only able to do 1 and a half sets. They were no were near perfect though!

Today is my 1st session of Workout B, fingers crossed I do better at this one

Keep us posted on your progress!
    I do the modified pushups at home off my couch by lifting the pillows up. I tried to be superwoman the other night and do the real ones. Come Friday, I will do the modified ones at the gym.

Last night was workout B for me. I not sore, but I do feel some tightness in my thighs and butt. I did deadlifts for the first time!! My 60 sec rest was spent in the bathroom pulling out wedgies from DLs.

Are you following the nutrition and calorie plan?

birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I do the modified pushups at home off my couch by lifting the pillows up. I tried to be superwoman the other night and do the real ones. Come Friday, I will do the modified ones at the gym.

Last night was workout B for me. I not sore, but I do feel some tightness in my thighs and butt. I did deadlifts for the first time!! My 60 sec rest was spent in the bathroom pulling out wedgies from DLs.

Are you following the nutrition and calorie plan?
    LOL @ the wediges! I am now an unabashed public wedgie-puller at the gym. I get them from squatting and don't want to abandon the rack so just make it as quick as possible. Workout B in stage 1 was always my hammy killer, love the DLs and dreaded the lunges!