Thread: Whey or Casien

mattoc12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Whey or Casien

I currently take Casien Protein before i go to sleep. I was wondering if i should take Whey or Hydro whey instead or should I just stick to the Casien

official ginger of MISC EGsnail95's Avatar
    EGsnail95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGsnail95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGsnail95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGsnail95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGsnail95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGsnail95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGsnail95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGsnail95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGsnail95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGsnail95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGsnail95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    stick with casein.

could even mix it a bit.
    disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post, do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of this person.

"In spanish, it's futbol, in Portuguese it's Futebol, and in french, it's handball"

current stack:
    ask.

reps for life: ShayZ

eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A blend of casein and whey would be ideal (imo).

wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Casein at night, whey when you wake up. Or a mix of both for night and morning.

matchfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matchfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matchfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matchfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matchfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matchfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matchfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matchfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matchfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matchfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matchfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mattoc12 View Post
    I currently take Casien Protein before i go to sleep. I was wondering if i should take Whey or Hydro whey instead or should I just stick to the Casien
    if you google "whey or casein" you will find this article as the first link:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/satternorton.htm

Good information here. I'm probably gonna start a hefty debate with this, but it also states not to take whey and casein together. Here is an excerpt.

"I know what you are thinking, "Why not just mix them together and get the best of both worlds?" Well, I am one step ahead of you. Casein has a unique property, in that it coagulates in the stomach. This causes other proteins to be digested and absorbed much more slowly.

Have you ever tried to run through a vat of tar? It isn't easy by any means. You would be moving very slowly. Casein does the same thing to whey, and other proteins for that matter. Think of it as a sort of binding gel.

This simple little fact would nullify the biggest and most important attribute of whey. That is its ability to flood your system quickly with amino acid and stimulate protein synthesis."