Closed Thread
    UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Drug test commin up advice, i rep for help

i have a drug test commin up in 2/3 weeks and want to make sure i pass it, i smoke pot occasionally at partys and am lookin to make sure that i pass the test. Of course i dont plan on smokin but what else can i do to clean out my system faster. Ive heard all kinds of ideas from drinkin grape juice to doing allot of cardio. Anyone know for sure how to make sure i pass my test (none of those products that clean your urine)

wade1226 is just really nice. (+1000) wade1226 is just really nice. (+1000) wade1226 is just really nice. (+1000) wade1226 is just really nice. (+1000) wade1226 is just really nice. (+1000) wade1226 is just really nice. (+1000) wade1226 is just really nice. (+1000) wade1226 is just really nice. (+1000) wade1226 is just really nice. (+1000) wade1226 is just really nice. (+1000) wade1226 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Drink a lot of water and do something to sweat. Unless you smoke the chronic chronically, it'll get out of your system in a few days, and even hardcore smokers can get it out of their system in a few weeks. Just flush your system and stay away from the stuff, and you should be ok.
    Post hoc, ergo propter hoc.
    Alea iacta est.

Jujitsu is not very well liked. (-100) Jujitsu is not very well liked. (-100) Jujitsu is not very well liked. (-100) Jujitsu is not very well liked. (-100) Jujitsu is not very well liked. (-100) Jujitsu is not very well liked. (-100) Jujitsu is not very well liked. (-100) Jujitsu is not very well liked. (-100) Jujitsu is not very well liked. (-100) Jujitsu is not very well liked. (-100) Jujitsu is not very well liked. (-100)
    Cranberry juice, lots of water. If you really want to be safe buy a bottle of Niacin and take twice the recommended dose up until a few days b4 the test.

DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Get a salt pack from any fast food place and poor it in... wammo you pass. Keep the reps.

marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Get a salt pack from any fast food place and poor it in... wammo you pass. Keep the reps.

You sound experienced

Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    drink a lot of water, and if ur really worried get some test pure. you have to chug like a 20oz bottle of **** that taste like cough syrup, but u will pass....

"That others may live" Taco Bob's Avatar
    Taco Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taco Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taco Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taco Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taco Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taco Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taco Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taco Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taco Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taco Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taco Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by UniversityofFL
    i have a drug test commin up in 2/3 weeks and want to make sure i pass it, i smoke pot occasionally at partys and am lookin to make sure that i pass the test. Of course i dont plan on smokin but what else can i do to clean out my system faster. Ive heard all kinds of ideas from drinkin grape juice to doing allot of cardio. Anyone know for sure how to make sure i pass my test (none of those products that clean your urine)

... stop doing illegal drugs.
    "Man who catch fly with chopstick, accomplish anything" - Mr. Miyagi (Karate Kid)

The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    A common misconception is that drinking lots of water for weeks leading up to the test will clean you out. That is a myth. THC is stored in your fat cells, you cant just flush them out. Drinking water will only dilute your urine, which is useful on the day of the test, but drinking tons of water for weeks leading up to the test is pointless and will just make you uncomfortable. Drink water the day of the test starting in the morning, but just a couple glasses before the actual test, DONT GO OVERBOARD because if its the sample is overly diluted (totally clear looking) they will reject the sample. So dont go nuts with the water.

The best way to get clean is just to excersize alot and eat alot of high calorie foods, both in order to give your metabolism a boost. However you should stop heavy excersize about 5 days before the test to be safe, as excersize is said to bring a high number of thc metabolites into your urine.

An average chronic (everyday) user would take about 21-30 days to get clean. More or less depending on the speed of their metabolism. The fatter you are or slower your metabolism, the tougher it is to get clean quickly.

A casual user like yourself, (assuming thats like 1-2 times a week max) should only need about 2 weeks to get clean. Do like I said and you'll be fine. Im a moderate smoker and ive passed many a drug test at short (2-3 weeks) notice.

Edit: almost forgot, When taking the test...piss for a good few seconds in the toliet, before filling the cup. Reason being that the metabolite count in urine is highest when you first pee, and at the very end. In other words, take the sample from the middle of your pee...if that makes sense.

Also make sure your pee a few times before going to take the test. You dont wanna give your first piss of the day to them...again, high metabolite count.
    Last edited by The Bassist; 04-19-2005 at 08:09 AM.
    "I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes."
    -- Frank Sinatra

_Sniper_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Sniper_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Sniper_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Sniper_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Sniper_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Sniper_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Sniper_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Sniper_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Sniper_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Sniper_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Sniper_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    leave it to those UF boys to need help with this stuff... and they always talk down to us
    "To gain experience you must face inexperience first." -Me

If you are going to fall... fall hard, then get back up and get back in the fight.

drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ill give you the best advice of your life

dont do drugs

Jujitsu is not very well liked. (-100) Jujitsu is not very well liked. (-100) Jujitsu is not very well liked. (-100) Jujitsu is not very well liked. (-100) Jujitsu is not very well liked. (-100) Jujitsu is not very well liked. (-100) Jujitsu is not very well liked. (-100) Jujitsu is not very well liked. (-100) Jujitsu is not very well liked. (-100) Jujitsu is not very well liked. (-100) Jujitsu is not very well liked. (-100)
    I agree with most of what bassist said, but marijuana is actually out of the system anywhere from 3-30 days, depending on a lot of factors. Also if you are going to dilute your piss on the day of the test, I would drink a lot more water than a couple of glasses. I would also make sure I had taken my multi-vitamins that day, so that my piss would be that nice shade of neon yellow.

The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Jujitsu
    I agree with most of what bassist said, but marijuana is actually out of the system anywhere from 3-30 days, depending on a lot of factors. Also if you are going to dilute your piss on the day of the test, I would drink a lot more water than a couple of glasses. I would also make sure I had taken my multi-vitamins that day, so that my piss would be that nice shade of neon yellow.
    good point, I think the B vitamins are what give your urine a yellowish color. Maybe its B6 or B12, i forget.

And by the water thing, I just was trying to advise him to not go overboard with it. Alot of places check the creatinine levels of the sample, to see if your tried to cover up the results by drinking a ton of water the day of the test. So you have to watch it. Yes drink a decent amount of water the day of the test, but dont go chugging a gallon.
    Last edited by The Bassist; 04-19-2005 at 08:11 AM.
    "I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes."
    -- Frank Sinatra

whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs down

if they do a urine based drug test and your piss is clear and/or it's obvious that you had tonnes of water before, they will make you do it again.

but your just cheating yourself if you do drugs