Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Why do some people think animal cruelty is funny? :mad:

As the title says, why do some people think animal cruelty is funny? Whether your hate is towards cats, dogs, or some other animal it is simply cruel and sick. Studies have proven that kids who show violence towards animals at a young age are more likely to be criminals when they grow up. If you don't believe me, do a search on your own. Yes, this is a result of that cruel thread about kittens that was deleted.[/rant]

Now that I'm done ranting, can someone please explain to me why some people think this type of behavior is OK?
    Last edited by johnsbod; 04-18-2005 at 01:49 PM.

M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no one post that link =)

Doing the Repeater. HardKnockNES's Avatar
    HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I can't explain it myself. It's sick.

This may be weird, but I wish I would come across someone abusing an animal just so I could beat the **** out of them.
    *S* 1\*
    Sheepdog #50

The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I used to shoot birds with BB guns. I did it because it was cool to have a real target + it was funny to hit them and see them fly away.

I also used to throw rocks at ducks. I've gotten a few direct hits that probably hurt the ducks alot.

Yes, I know it's wrong, but I did it anyways. It's funny when you don't consider what you're doing to the animal. And it's easy not to consider animals as equals + care about them as much I would a human being.

I try to respect everyone and everything now - including animals. I would never kill an animal, but I would probably still throw small rocks at ducks + other small stuff like that if I was inclined. Does this make me mean + cruel? I guess so. Almost everyone is somewhat mean + cruel, though.

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Talking and joking about it can be funny, but actually doing it isn't.

It's tough to explain.
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here are the *******s that posted bad **** in that thread. I only selected those that were contributing to the thread in a negative way.

Thread starter: trainevenharder

Offenders:

LatsMakeTheMan
    LukeT (posted a link about taking out 5 year olds)
    cyborg (already in the red: worst rank)
    Jujitsu
    hypnotic
    Hartski
    Jack Bauer
    murphy240@hushmail.com

Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i respect animals more then i do SOME humans, since i feel some humans have no right to live and need to be eliminated. but i feel every animal except for ticks, if they count as anaimals, deserve to not be tortured and mistreated.
    Last edited by Pioneer; 04-18-2005 at 02:06 PM.
    And on the 8th day God created the Infantry......
    And even the Devil stood at attention.

The Internet: Where men are men, women are men, and little girls are FBI agents

johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Hartski

It's tough to explain.
    No, it isn't funny at all.

Originally Posted by MurphMan
    Here are the *******s that posted bad **** in that thread. I only selected those that were contributing to the thread in a negative way.

Thread starter: trainevenharder

Offenders:

LatsMakeTheMan
    LukeT (posted a link about taking out 5 year olds)
    cyborg (already in the red: worst rank)
    Jujitsu
    hypnotic
    Hartski
    Jack Bauer
    It would be nice to hear an explanation from these people as to why animal cruelty is funny.

ORIGINAL GOLD MEMBER nickhead76's Avatar
    nickhead76 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nickhead76 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nickhead76 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nickhead76 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nickhead76 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nickhead76 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nickhead76 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nickhead76 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nickhead76 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nickhead76 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nickhead76 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    even joking about it disgusts me.
    Suppose Nancy sees me coming out of the shower and decides to come on to me. I'm looking good, got a luscious v of hair going through my chest pubes down to my ball fro. She takes one look at me and goes " Oh my god, I've had the old bull now I want the young calf" and grabs me by the weiner. -- Dale Doback

MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

It's tough to explain.
    I hope the laugh was worth it bud. You are going down.
    murphy240@hushmail.com

Jujitsu is not very well liked. (-100) Jujitsu is not very well liked. (-100) Jujitsu is not very well liked. (-100) Jujitsu is not very well liked. (-100) Jujitsu is not very well liked. (-100) Jujitsu is not very well liked. (-100) Jujitsu is not very well liked. (-100) Jujitsu is not very well liked. (-100) Jujitsu is not very well liked. (-100) Jujitsu is not very well liked. (-100) Jujitsu is not very well liked. (-100)

It's tough to explain.
    Agreed

I answered to that thread as a complete joke. It's funny that if someone makes a thread about, "How many Kittens can you smash in 10 min.", you get a response like this. But about two months ago someone started a thread about "How many 5 year olds could you beat up in an hour", and no one seemed to mind.

Doing the Repeater. HardKnockNES's Avatar
    HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    At least humans know what is happening and have the ability to defend themselves. Animal abuse gets me so pissed, I truly do fear for anyone that I come across doing that crap - I honestly don't know how far I will go.
    *S* 1\*
    Sheepdog #50

cyborg is just really nice. (+1000) cyborg is just really nice. (+1000) cyborg is just really nice. (+1000) cyborg is just really nice. (+1000) cyborg is just really nice. (+1000) cyborg is just really nice. (+1000) cyborg is just really nice. (+1000) cyborg is just really nice. (+1000) cyborg is just really nice. (+1000) cyborg is just really nice. (+1000) cyborg is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's sadism unfortunately, and disrespect for other living creatures on this planet. I strongly oppose hunting, but the people who commit animal cruelty I consider sub human. I was sickened by a couple of videos that were posted on here recently. Saying that I can take threads like the kitten one in jest and in the context they were intended.
    "Human teleportation, molecular decimation, breakdown, reformation, is inherently purging. It makes a man a king" - Seth Brundle

BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500)
    I hate those kind of people.
    Spare the reps, bang a chick.

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Jujitsu
    Agreed

I answered to that thread as a complete joke. It's funny that if someone makes a thread about, "How many Kittens can you smash in 10 min.", you get a response like this. But about two months ago someone started a thread about "How many 5 year olds could you beat up in an hour", and no one seemed to mind.
    It's not funny at all. By "joking around" like that you guys are trivializing the issue. If you think that's funny because it's not real maybe it's also funny to take away your e-credibility by neg repping all of you because that's not real either.
    Last edited by johnsbod; 04-18-2005 at 02:08 PM.

Originally Posted by Jujitsu
    Agreed

I just saw that thread when the link was posted the kittie thread. They are both wrong and I would have said something if I had seen it.

It's funny how all of you punks are trying to rationalize what you said now. Doesn't matter, maybe next time you will think before you speak.
    murphy240@hushmail.com

ORIGINAL GOLD MEMBER nickhead76's Avatar
    nickhead76 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nickhead76 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nickhead76 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nickhead76 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nickhead76 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nickhead76 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nickhead76 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nickhead76 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nickhead76 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nickhead76 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nickhead76 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by HardKnockNES
    At least humans know what is happening and have the ability to defend themselves. Animal abuse gets me so pissed, I truly do fear for anyone that I come across doing that crap - I honestly don't know how far I will go.
    very good point bro. i feel the same way.

btw. whats up murph, good to see you back in action.
    Suppose Nancy sees me coming out of the shower and decides to come on to me. I'm looking good, got a luscious v of hair going through my chest pubes down to my ball fro. She takes one look at me and goes " Oh my god, I've had the old bull now I want the young calf" and grabs me by the weiner. -- Dale Doback

Jujitsu is not very well liked. (-100) Jujitsu is not very well liked. (-100) Jujitsu is not very well liked. (-100) Jujitsu is not very well liked. (-100) Jujitsu is not very well liked. (-100) Jujitsu is not very well liked. (-100) Jujitsu is not very well liked. (-100) Jujitsu is not very well liked. (-100) Jujitsu is not very well liked. (-100) Jujitsu is not very well liked. (-100) Jujitsu is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by BIGnaturaIBROCK
    maybe its because people actually do hurt animals like that and ive never seen sum1 do a tournament of 1 vs 50 5 year olds?
    maybe its because this is real people have skinned cats before and filmed it.
    have u thought about that?
    i guess u havent realized what u are saying, plz dont respond as you will show that u really didnt consider what u wrote, because ive never heard of some kid from bb.com havign a tournament vs 50 5 year olds, but ive heard/seen animal cruelty.
    You are telling me that no human being has ever harmed a 5 year old. You are the idiot. Also, just to set the record strait, I have never smashed a kitten. Nor do i plan on it.

PIITB. is not very well liked. (-100) PIITB. is not very well liked. (-100) PIITB. is not very well liked. (-100) PIITB. is not very well liked. (-100) PIITB. is not very well liked. (-100) PIITB. is not very well liked. (-100) PIITB. is not very well liked. (-100) PIITB. is not very well liked. (-100) PIITB. is not very well liked. (-100) PIITB. is not very well liked. (-100) PIITB. is not very well liked. (-100)
    damn right- if i ever come across someone beating a dog or cat i'd probably put my foot so far up their ass.

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by johnsbod
    It's not funny at all. By "joking around" like that you guys are trivializing the issue.
    It's a non-issue, because I con't concieve of the matter ever coming up. Really, how many people will ever be locked in an area with a sledgehammer and thousands of kittens?

Would you get as mad if someone made a thread about how many tiny aliens they could smash? How about cockroaches? If someone smashed 10,000 cockroaches, no-one would say a word, and most people would approve. It's just when someone says something involving the cute and cuddly creatures that people get into an uproar.
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

Thumbs down

It's a non-issue, because I con't concieve of the matter ever coming up. Really, how many people will ever be locked in an area with a sledgehammer and thousands of kittens?

Would you get as mad if someone made a thread about how many tiny aliens they could smash? How about cockroaches? If someone smashed 10,000 cockroaches, no-one would say a word, and most people would approve. It's just when someone says something involving the cute and cuddly creatures that people get into an uproar.
    That's a pretty lame attempt to justify the thread.

The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BIGnaturaIBROCK
    what is almost everyone, does it make urself feel better to be a criminal(example) if everyone else does it ?
    No. I judge myself based on my own morals, standards, ethics, etc.. I'm just saying, nobody is perfect and good all the time even though they could be. Why would you act in a way that you know is wrong? I don't know, but I do. When I throw rocks at ducks, it's mainly for sport. It's not easy hitting a duck 100 ft away from you, who may be moving on the water. I'd be proud to get a direct hit. At the same time, I would feel bad for the duck getting hit. But hey.. the duck can take it. It's not like I injured him. Therefore, I don't feel guilty about it even though I know it's wrong.

I guess I'm arrogant. I can't justify what I do, but I do it anyways because I want to.

I used to think hurting animals was fun. One time I caught a snake, sprayed it with E-40, and lit it on fire. Then I cut its head off and shoved a screw through his neck until it came out his mouth. Part of me felt ****ty for doing it, though. As I've gotten older, I've gotten alot more responsible about my actions. I would never do something like that now.

But I figure that if an animal wanted to throw rocks at me, I wouldn't care as long as they didn't injure me. It might hurt, but that's only pain. That's why I would still throw a rock at a duck.

o_O

Dude, cats, dogs and other pets are cool. Cockraoches are nasty. That is a stupid argument!
    murphy240@hushmail.com

Make that 2LT Schroeder schroeder84's Avatar
    schroeder84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schroeder84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schroeder84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schroeder84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schroeder84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schroeder84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schroeder84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schroeder84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schroeder84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schroeder84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schroeder84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Question

who likes red dots?
    People I don't hate:
    Schroeder84
    fitnfirm
    Team Enzyte

Thanks to all my doubters out there. You're all I need to succeed....

Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I HATE people who abuse animals!

I am an animal lover, i have and had many pets, including ferrets,rabbits,boa constrictors,pythons,lizards,hamsters,mice,cats,do gs,birds, you name it, i have or had it.

one day this kid was in the park near my house, he was maybe 13-14, his brother bought him a can of dr pepper, and before he opened it he saw a squirel(sp?) climbing up a tree, and the loser whipped the full can at the poor thing hurting it very bad, then he went and took the can, opened it and it sprayed all over him.

i then went over to the kid, and asked how would you like it if i shot a full canned drink at your head, and laughed about it? he gave me a funny look, then ran and told his mom that i am gonna throw a can at him, his mom came up to me and before she soulc say a word, i told her why i said that, and pointed to the hurt animal just sitting by the tree it was trying to climb, and said that he shot the can at it.

the kid got in alot of trouble with his mom, then 2 days later i saw her on the street, and after talking for a few minutes, i found out she was a fellow animal lover.
    It's go time..

jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs down

Anyone willing to delibratley put an animal threw pain to get a laugh is simply a ****ing idiot. No ifs or buts.
    Flying above the rest.

Originally Posted by MurphMan
    Dude, cats, dogs and other pets are cool. Cockraoches are nasty. That is a stupid argument!
    Exactly. People don't keep cockroaches as pets. I'm against cruelty towards ALL animals anyway. Yes, I eat steak, but I would not support killing cows by beating them to death with a sledgehammer.

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by The_Hobbit
    No. I judge myself based on my own morals, standards, ethics, etc.. I'm just saying, nobody is perfect and good all the time even though they could be. Why would you act in a way that you know is wrong? I don't know, but I do. When I throw rocks at ducks, it's mainly for sport. It's not easy hitting a duck 100 ft away from you, who may be moving on the water. I'd be proud to get a direct hit. At the same time, I would feel bad for the duck getting hit. But hey.. the duck can take it. It's not like I injured him. Therefore, I don't feel guilty about it even though I know it's wrong.

I guess I'm arrogant. I can't justify what I do, but I do it anyways because I want to.

I used to think hurting animals was fun. One time I caught a snake, sprayed it with E-40, and lit it on fire. Then I cut its head off and shoved a screw through his neck until it came out his mouth. Part of me felt ****ty for doing it, though. As I've gotten older, I've gotten alot more responsible about my actions. I would never do something like that now.

But I figure that if an animal wanted to throw rocks at me, I wouldn't care as long as they didn't injure me. It might hurt, but that's only pain. That's why I would still throw a rock at a duck.

o_O

You are pathetic.
    murphy240@hushmail.com

Originally Posted by johnsbod
    Exactly. People don't keep cockroaches as pets. I'm against cruelty towards ALL animals anyway. Yes, I eat steak, but I would not support killing cows by beating them to death with a sledgehammer.
    Have you ever been to a slaughter house?